All Comments on 'A Demon Scorned Ch. 01'

by charmscale

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
joshmosejoshmoseabout 5 years ago
Yes!

Another part of the story. Thank you.

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93about 5 years ago
I'm not embarrassed to say...

That I did a little dance at my desk seeing this posted! So happy you're back. Can't wait for more!!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 5 years ago
Hmmm... can't help but wonder...

If that which was in the locket - perhaps signifying a loved one - might not be something reminding Anita of a certain demon lord she'd fallen for...

Odd Saban didn't get around to checking so he knew who to torture...

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 5 years ago
Hello again

Lovely to read another installment in your series. I think some of the others have hit the nail on the head as it were, at least with my own thoughts on the matter. He's likely to have gotten distracted and forgotten about the locket, which is a shame. Eventually she'll be allowed to speak to him though.

Looking forward to a new kingdom being born, one being actually ruled in person by our favorite demon lord, rather than one in absentia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it

I love this! I wonder if Anita actually took another lover of if it’s a picture of Saban! I can hardly wait for the next chapter!!

SilencedsnowSilencedsnowabout 5 years ago
You’re back

A small squeal came out of me when I saw you had posted new material and especially because Saban and Anita are back.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 5 years ago
def saban in the locket.

looking forward to more

Care1000Care1000about 5 years ago
Amazing as always

Love your work ♥️ thanks so much for continuing to write

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finally

Finally, Anita is getting hers! I hope he destroys her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharmscale@charmscale
Check out my patreon account at https://www.patreon.com/charmscale I enjoy hearing from my readers, but I'm having issues receiving emails from literotica. If you want to email me, my Gmail is charmscale.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES