All Comments on 'A Demon's Child Ch. 10'

by charmscale

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 5 years ago
Interesting...

She feels young. Great story all around and definitely looking forward to the next book. The real trick is going to be figuring out how she deals with and grows in the meantime, cause Saban almost writes himself since you've established a great backstory for him. She on the other hand, is still young, plenty to grow, plenty to learn.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see. Thanks again charmscale

charmscalecharmscaleover 5 years agoAuthor
Patreon

Hey, author here asking you to check out my patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/charmscale

My patreon supporters get to vote on what I work on next, and get early access to my stories. Check it out!

SunsilkWaterSunsilkWaterover 5 years ago

Aww, poor Anita...poor Saban ; ; I can't wait for the next arc!

joshmosejoshmoseover 5 years ago
Yes!

I was happy to see another story from you in this string. Please keep it up.

A_StoneA_Stoneover 5 years ago
She’s in BIG trouble

I hope they work this out but the thoughts of Saban getting back and getting some lay back sounds delicious. She has no idea what she’s gotten herself into

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ow my heart

You have successfully made me cry with that cliffhanger.

That was so painful for my poor little heart to read 💔 I feel so bad for them both.

I can't wait to read more, it's my favorite one.

Good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love from a big fan!

I love this series so much. I happened to stumble on it about a week ago and since then every morning before I get up for work- I read a few chapters. When do you think the next book will be out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I would buy the hell out of this book

Seriously. Please.

DarkmantimDarkmantimover 5 years ago
Wonderful story

You are a wonderful writer and I can't wait to read a demon scorned

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is my favorite series of all time

Oh my gosh, I need more!!! This is an amazing story!

wayphelwayphelabout 4 years ago
a lot of fun and a sad ending

I really enjoyed your story i like you writing style it is fun and intriguing. very good story and tasteful fun thank you

LordLovelessLordLovelessover 3 years ago
Some Issues.

Firstly the title of the story is Demon's Child but the demon kid had nothing to do with the story at all. In fact he was pointless. Demon's Love might have made more sense. Yeah it's just porn with a plot but still.

Secondly you have 2 characters named Tom. While I'm aware that several people have the same name in real life, it gets confusing for stories to have more then one character with the same name unless there's something to distinguish them. For instance in Robin Hood you have Little John and Prince John. They have the same name but you can still tell they're different characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharmscale@charmscale
Check out my patreon account at https://www.patreon.com/charmscale I enjoy hearing from my readers, but I'm having issues receiving emails from literotica. If you want to email me, my Gmail is charmscale.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES