All Comments on 'A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 05'

by twofourthree

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandalmost 9 years ago
I'm conflicted.

You are one hell of a writer but, boy do I hate your stories. However, they are so good that I am unable to stop reading them.

5* because of how good it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Uniquely well written but the twists were incredible to say the least!

One HELLUVA roller coaster ride for any reader that stays the course to the end but the quality in the text is great. Enjoyable while riveting, I got into the dynamic wave but this chapter was a tsunami without a doubt!

BRAVO!! I look forward to more woork!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

this story should have not ended this way

Eagle911Eagle911almost 9 years ago
Very Well Written Great Read

I enjoyed all of the Chapters in this story they kept me wanting to read the next. You did an excellent job writing this, keep it up I look forward to reading more of your works. I did not expect the tragedy that was a great twist and then to end it the way you did was splendid. Great Job!!!!!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Top notch series!

Enjoyed reading this...even with the sadness...still very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

great mom story.

Cutty4637Cutty4637almost 4 years ago

Can't get enough of your stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story (stories), could not stop reading them!

raindr0psraindr0psover 2 years ago

Oh how I did not expect this series to become a tear-jerker at some point! I hated this chapter at the beginning because of the long build-up, only for Mark & Kit to lose all their lovers. However, the story progressed in a very emotional & natural way. This might be the only story where the main guy has 3 lovers yet I truly believe he did care for them all. It was beautiful, 5 stars for all chapters from me.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I like your writing. this was a great story... till the end. This is just my opinion, but you built up a great love affair between mom/son then you added Heather... That lessened it a bit. Just as I expected the happily ever after you kill off his loves and threw in lil' sis. I kinda lost interest there. I saw it coming, sorta. You Easter egged it enough. Didn't expect them to die though especially during the honeymoon. Overall its was good but when you plan to read a mom/so story and it ends up being something different it's a let down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with Eagle911, arrowglass, raindr0ps, and Fuzzy_Kbear's comments. Great story! Great storytelling!

One thing I disagree in the incest genre is the characters wanting to have a child together. The one effected by that decision is the child - not so much the incestuous parents. There is too much potential for grief, pain, and damage to the child. I do like the idea of the characters adopting a child and raising it in a loving environment.

One thing I really liked about your writing is the struggle the mother had early in the series trying to get her son to "get clean". She slapped him hard every time there was any push back from her son. I felt her struggle, loving him enough to get him clean by whatever means she could - as flawed a person as she was. She was not "Dr. Phil" nor should she be. She was just a parent trying to do the best for her child.

I also liked how the mother, in spite of her role as not-the-chief-breadwinner-in-the-family, was the one who was in control of the household - at least in the earlier series. It was an interesting power dynamic.

Please write more stories. You are an excellent writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous