All Comments on 'A Deviant Desire'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WILD AND WONDERFUL

Excellent story! Love that barn and your descriptions of people.

leevineleevinealmost 11 years ago
Turning the Tables

If I could give this story more than 5 stars I would.

I've read many of your stories, enjoyed most of most of them, and this is one of my favorites. What appeals to me most is how the tables get turned not once but twice. First she's in charge, then she isn't, then she is again. Hot, hot, hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nyce....

Very Nice. Great Job.

Just so you know I stopped reading after you included Bridgett. Mom & son was hot enough thank you.

A sequel please....without the 3rd wheel (Bridgett).

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonalmost 11 years ago
It is the lust that makes us cum back for more!

What I like about this story is that it is focused on the lust between mother and son. No romantic nonsense to justify the sucking and fucking. Just a mom and son who are intent on making each other cum early and often. You can smell the sex in this story! The author also has the ability to get down to the sex with an economy of writing that is still erotically effective.

And then the bonus of the plot! A petite and busty neighbor lady Bridgett for mother and son to divy up in orgasmic abandon! That is what I am talkin' about! These are the sort of Oedipal sex stories of which we need more! But where is Bridgett's daughter? Surely there will be a sequel in which she will be brought into the sweet and horny deviance! What is especially exciting is the lesbian incest! What guy doesn't want to be in the midst of females relations and friends licking each other good before turning their attention to his sole cock in their midst! Happily, the author has written very good lesbian incest as well as mother/son stories in the past so it is fair enough for the gentle reader to greet this combination of the two as an indication of great things to cum!

These characters deserve a lengthy series to explore their deviant lust in exquisitely wet detail! I hope that is what this highly competent and experienced author has in mind!

vrieseavrieseaalmost 11 years ago
Very Erotic

Great story. Loved the inclusion of her best friend. Look forward to subsequent chapters. - Vriesea

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 11 years ago
Probably one of the best

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
thank you

This is the best story I have ever read. It kept me hard as steel in fact the hardest iv ever been

Bill69billBill69billover 9 years ago
You are one great story teller

A lady eating pussy is a great fuck. I did my aunt while she ate her daughter and the way her cunt quivered and milked me was the greatest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sorry

Very sorry,, gave this an undeserved ace

Was an awesome story till little wanker decided he could fuck mom no matter when, where, why or how,, even with the old man close by

Typical fucking teeney wanker,, gets a sniff now he`s DA MAN and gonna make DEMANDS

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Loved It!!

I assume you are writting these Hot storys for Our & Your own pleasure. So I don't critisie the technical part of the story.

I want you to know that I loved this story, the Sex, the manipulating, & most of all your discription of the action, Mom & Son, Son & friend, & Mom & friend!! Got my old dick up out da dirt!!!

7High7Highover 9 years ago
So Very Erotic !

I loved the voyeuristic discovery of incestuous lover and best friend, leading to bisexual play as well and into a perfect threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

What's really interesting is the mother's discovery of how damn hard her boy is for her. Nowadays more and more moms are finding out to their delight that their big strapping son is so hard for them that his young cock is practically busting out of his pants. A mature lady is flattered of course, and as a woman it makes her sloppy wet between her legs. A mother has a very special affection for her male child's penis. When it's soft and just hanging down over her boy's balls it's so darn cute she could cry. But when it's big and hard and reaching for the sky, her womanly instincts take over and her cunt runs like a river. That's the secret of why mother and son coupling is becoming so popular in the present day. For a boy, nothing can ever excite him nearly as much as his own mother's cunt. For a mother her own boy's passion for her is the greatest possible aphrodisiac. In our sexually liberated society, it's easy for the couple to cast aside the stupid old taboo and go with their deepest urges. So mom spreads her thighs for her darling baby boy and baby boy slides his big fat mommy-pleaser right up in there, up into the warm wet hairy hole he came out of 18 or so years before. Their hot incestuous fuck is the best fuck either of them has ever had. And when the kid blows his young balls and shoots mom a huge twatful of semen, both know that up his mother's ever-loving twat is exactly where his semen belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Niiice!

I really like this story, especially the way it ended, even though I wasn't ready for it to end yet. Great work!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I enjoy these stories when the mother and son are so self-aware and self-confident that they can freely express theirlove for each other without doubt, guilt or shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous