A Deviant Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers

It was about a one hundred yard walk down a dirt path and not a sound could be heard except for a few birds in the fields and amid the branches of the huge oak trees. I wasn't sure I wanted that many acres to care for, but I did like the tranquility of Bridgett's yard.

I approached the large wooden entrance to the two hundred year old barn, prepared for disappointment if Bridgett wasn't there. It swung open with a creak far enough for me to peek inside. At first I only saw dusty equipment and lots of empty space. Then I looked into the far corner and froze in place.

Next to a long workbench built into the wall were two people. A topless woman was facing me, crouched in front of a man whose pants were around his ankles. She had his cock in her mouth and was sucking it with obvious enthusiasm. Bridgett's daughter was my initial guess as to the woman. Then it became clear that it was Bridgett herself. That's when I took the time to study the man.

'Tommy!' I exclaimed silently to myself. 'Tommy...and Bridgett!'

The inclination to back away and leave them was overpowered by my craving to watch. I was transfixed on Bridgett's little face bobbing up and down on the my son's rigid cock. I stared at the expression of lust on Tommy's face as he rocked his hips back and forth in rhythm with my best friend's blowjob.

I noticed that Bridgett still had on her jeans. Was I supposed to be happy about that? Glad that she was 'only' sucking his cock? Why did I feel betrayed by Tommy?

I thought of all these things without any proclivity to leaving, just as I would never think of leaving halfway through fucking my son. The sight of two of the people I knew best having sex compelled me to stay. Like a good movie, I had to see how it ended. Oddly, I worried about them being interrupted when it was me who would be doing the interrupting.

The distance to them was such that I couldn't hear them, if, in fact, either of them was making any noise. I suspected Tommy would be letting out his familiar groans when it was time to cum. But I couldn't make them out, yet.

Bridgett seemed totally absorbed in her part of the act. There was no doubt in my mind I would have a direct view of Tommy's orgasm either into her mouth or onto her face.

Then...her eyes met mine.

Tommy had to be wondering what caused her to stop moving, despite still having his cock in her mouth. I saw him look down. He turned his head towards me and we gazed at each other, his erection now jutting out unattended.

Bridgett stood up at the same time I entered the barn and closed the door behind me. I began to walk across the dirt floor towards them. Bridgett hastily grabbed her shirt and started to put it on.

"No. Don't," I shouted to her. "Don't get dressed yet. Either of you."

It was hard for me to determine which of them looked more terrified. I doubt that either one feared any physical violence from me and that certainly wasn't my intent. The long walk to them did give me sufficient time to come up with the outline of a plan, however.

"Well, who would have guessed," I said when I arrived in their corner of the barn.

"It's all my fault, Traci. I'm the one...," Bridgett started to say.

"Don't bother trying to explain, Bridgett. I won't believe any of it anyway," I said. "All I know is what I saw."

Bridgett spread the shirt across her abundant chest. Despite her trepidation, or maybe because of it, she looked especially sexy with her short, brown hair all disheveled and her cheeks blush red. There was little doubt how Tommy could be attracted to her. I noticed that his erection was quickly receding and his thick cock hung between his legs.

"But it's not his fault," Bridgett offered.

I grinned. "Really? Do you think he needs to be forced into having sex with a woman twice his age? If so, then you really don't know my son."

I stepped closer to Tommy and ran my hand up the side of his leg and onto his ass. I could feel his muscles tighten under my touch. Bridgett watched intently.

"Have you fucked her, Tommy?" I asked with my hand clutching the cheek of his ass.

He shook his head. "No."

"Is he lying, Bridgett?" I asked her.

"No! We've never done that, I swear," she answered.

Her expression turned to shock as I moved my hand from his ass to his cock. I gripped it loosely at first, then tightened my hold and stroked him.

"Would you like to?" I said.

Bridgett was speechless. She stared at Tommy's cock and my hand. She saw him almost instantly harden to the thickness and hardness of before. I fondled him for another fifteen seconds until the erection was complete.

"Would you like to fuck this huge cock, Bridgett?"

She could only weakly shake her head.

"I think you do," I said. "I think you were going to before I barged in. I think he was going to strip off those tight jeans and fuck you from behind, Bridgett."

"No! I wouldn't have let, um, I mean I would have stopped him, Traci. You have to believe me."

She was practically in tears, but she couldn't take her eyes off the huge cock in my hand.

"Would it help if you knew something, Bridgett?" I said. "A little secret. Just between us three, OK?"

I paused, then continued, "I've had this cock in my pussy and it's the best feeling I've ever had."

Bridgett gazed up at me, then back to Tommy's cock. Her mouth opened, but she didn't speak.

"Here's the deal I'm going to make with you, Bridgett. Are you up for making a deal right now?" I asked her.

She nodded.

"I want you to have the opportunity to feel this cock inside you. But I'm staying. And I'm participating. Understand, Bridgett? You can't have him all to yourself," I said.

"But I can't...not with you watching, Traci," she replied. "I'm sorry for what I did. It won't happen...."

"Take off your jeans, Bridgett," I said calmly. "And I said I'm participating, not watching."

She stood frozen in place for what seemed an eternity. I didn't need to speak. I only nodded down towards her jeans. I could feel the blood pulse through my son's cock like never before. I was afraid he might cum if I kept masturbating him, but never let go.

Bridgett shyly placed her shirt on the workbench, exposing her beautiful, luscious tits. For such a petite woman, her tits were exceptional. Then she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. As they slid down her legs, Tommy and I gazed at her tiny silk panties and the moisture collected between her legs. Yes, my speech had clearly had an effect on her.

She stalled after kicking aside her pants.

"Everything," I said. "Get naked."

I'm not in the habit of seeking out naked women either in real life or online, but I could honestly say I'd never seen a more perfect female than the one standing in front of me right then. It took all my effort to look away and tell Tommy to finish getting undressed.

Once they were both naked, one with a wet pussy and the other with a raging hard-on, I told Tommy, "Now take off my clothes and we'll get started."

Having him strip me in front of Bridgett was one of the most exciting things I'd ever done...not involving my son's cock. Well, actually it did involve him as he often rubbed against me while removing my clothes. But seeing the uncertainty in Bridgett's eyes made it all worthwhile. This was going to be fun.

To my own surprise, I found myself more interested in Bridgett than Tommy. I suppose I subconsciously figured I could have my son whenever I wanted him. But this beautiful woman may not be readily available in the future. I wasn't sure where to start. How did two women normally make love?

I walked in front of her and lightly touched the sides of her tits. Bridgett's nipples were already hard before my fingers got to them. I felt my pussy get wetter and wetter.

"Lick my tits, Bridgett," I told her.

Tommy looked on in disbelief as the woman who was sucking him a few minutes earlier leaned down to take his mother's tit in her mouth. I doubted that Bridgett had any more experience with this than I had, but the eagerness with which she set about licking and then sucking on each of my tits made me wonder. The way her tongue flicked across my nipples and her lips caressed my skin could hardly be that of an amateur.

I let her play for a moment, and then said, "Get on your knees."

Bridgett obeyed and looked up. I moved closer and spread my legs. Her eyes locked onto my pussy.

"Eat me, Bridgett, and we might be able to forget about this whole affair today," I said. "Make me cum."

The second her mouth covered my pussy, I looked at Tommy. I'd never seen him so hard in all the times we'd been together. I couldn't let him suffer any longer.

"Fuck her, Tommy. She deserves it...and I know you want to."

I put my hand on Bridgett's head and pulled her closer while Tommy situated himself behind her ass. Bridgett's tongue stabbed at my clit over and over and my body shuddered with pleasure. Soon, I knew she was feeling the head of Tommy's huge cock at the entrance to her pussy. I smiled at the thought of what she would experience next.

Tommy wasted no time. He drove his cock forward and Bridgett let out a shriek that echoed high in the rafters of the old barn. For the first few seconds, she lost contact with my pussy. But I patiently waited for her breath to return and her lips to once again envelope my throbbing clit.

Then the most magnificent five minutes of my life began. Bridgett and I were both moaning. I could hear the sound of her mouth working on my pussy. Tommy slapped against Bridgett's ass with each deep thrust of his cock.

"That's it Tommy. Fuck her harder. Make her scream just like you do to me," I urged him.

Bridgett never said a word, at least nothing that we could understand. She gripped my ass partly to keep me closer and partly to withstand the pounding she was getting from behind. I wished it could have gone on all day.

But my orgasm didn't allow it. Watching Tommy fuck my friend was too much, not to mention Bridgett's tongue on my clit.

"Yes. Yes! I'm close," I said breathlessly. "Don't stop Bridgett. Harder!"

Her lips bit down on my clit. I squealed with delight.

"Now! I'm cumming!"

I clung to Bridgett's head as my body shook in its release of nearly half an hour of pent up sexual tension. From the moment I saw Tommy with Bridgett, I needed to cum. Now I couldn't stop. The mouth between my legs was like nothing I'd ever felt and I came too many times to count.

Finally, I had to push Bridgett away. Her face shined with the moisture of my juices, but it clearly showed the intensity of her own desire to cum. She put her hands on the floor and groaned. Then one hand played with her tit and she cried out.

"Oh, Tommy. I'm...oh fuck!"

Tommy held her by the hips as she came. The piston-like action of his cock never slowed and Bridgett moaned with each thrust. Her hair tossed back and forth as each new orgasm overcame her. Somewhere in the middle of it all, Tommy made the sound I quickly recognized as the start of his own orgasm. His pace slowed, but the force of each entry into her pussy increased. Together they climaxed until beads of sweat appeared on both of their faces and Bridgett's ass was pink from the slapping of Tommy's body onto it.

I took my hand away from my pussy when Bridgett began to stand up. Her hands and knees were covered with dust and her hair looked like she'd been in a wind tunnel. But her face was crimson from the excitement of the fucking Tommy gave her and her nipples were still erect.

"He's good, isn't he?" I asked her, not expecting a reply. "Let me just say you are, too. I'm thinking that I won't need to tell your husband about this if we occasionally find time to get together some more."

Her face was expressionless.

"If you're REALLY good I'll bring Tommy with me."

eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers
12