All Comments on 'A Different Kind of Love'

by wantsomefun1951

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sci-fi

this would have been better in the sci-fi area i stopped reading when you said she was a ghost please put your stories in the proper area

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I think its in the correct genre

freaky good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I hated it, but I loved it...

There's something about this type of story that just seems to touch me. They make me feel a longing and like I'm missing something.

It was a very well written story, skillfully constructed, didn't see any glaring mistakes in punctuation and spelling.

Thank you. Ron

keairankeairanabout 14 years ago
Great stuff

Amazingly touching, hit the 'ol heartstrings but good. As to the anonymous who said they stopped reading it because it was in the wrong place, you missed an excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Get Real

One of the best I have read, To the unnamed stop read person, get real, You really missed a good read, Hope the author has some more like this - absolutly good read RoadRunner101

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Beautiful.

This is a truly original story. I hope to read more from you in the future.

apollonaapollonaabout 14 years ago
Very nice

I loved this tale. Thank you author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

this was amazing! it brought tears to my eyes! i loved it. thaanks so much for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
plz

please right write it & take out all the Ghost crap it was confussing. i would have liked it a whole lot better thats why i only gave it a 3

Dragontamer69Dragontamer69over 13 years ago
Absolutely AWESOME!

Completely original! Loved it, and cannot wait to read more from you! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love this story.

The world of creative possibility that you live in fascinates me. I look forward to reading more of your work. Please continue to nurture your gift and share it as you have been.

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Original and moving.

Without a doubt, this is the most original and moving incest story I have EVER read.

I wish that the author had described the 'fluke' circumstances of Farrah's demise and continued the story with an epilogue which explained how Joseph and Farrah's relationship blossomed.

Could there be another chapter perhaps? One can only hope.

Just_Simply_MeJust_Simply_Mealmost 13 years ago
A Most Imaginative And Touching Piece Which Is Extremely Well Crafted!

I read this piece a few years ago and though I enjoyed it I found the grasping of the ghost concept confusing in the beginning and didn't totally appreciate the piece during my first read nor did I vote or comment at that time. I have just re-read this piece having read another of his newly submitted pieces and I thought I'd check out his other pieces, starting with this piece. This time as I read it the concepts fit together as old memories from the past filtered back as I recalled bits of the plot as they unfolded. I found this to be an extremely intriguing piece for its unusual plot, excellent dialogue, the sensitivity depicted between the characters actions and their interactions, and the unique manner it was crafted and timed with an element of supernatural that blended so smoothly that it brought the piece to a satisfying conclusion in the end.

Like others I wonder what had transpired to cause his daughter to die. Though he put up a grave marker for her he had no closure or knowledge as to her true situation or the cause of her passing, which may have spoiled the piece if he became aware of this information. In spite of this it is an exceptional piece of writing.

Thank you to the author for taking the time and effort to create it and then to share it here so freely. Your time and effort have been well worth it and are very much appreciated.

DerMetzgermeisterDerMetzgermeisterover 12 years ago
Brilliant

This story was very different but it was awesome, me as a kid was always facinated by ghost and resently started reading incest stories and had became one of my favorite things to read, needless to say that it covers to topics I really love and that make it even better

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 12 years ago
What a delightful ghost story

You did such a good job of illuminating the young woman trapped between earthly life and heaven. The elusive haunting scenes were very well done. You have a light touch and you can make the reader anxious to leap ahead of the text. And in the end, love conquers all! How wonderful!

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951over 11 years agoAuthor
Troll alert.

My "friend" who commented here, and on a bunch of my other stuff, on October 15, 2012, is apparently not a fan.

It wouldn't surprise me if I knew who he was -- another writer who is nice enough to me when we're both logged-in on the other website where we submit stories, but who stabs his fellow writers in the back when he can. He's one of those guys who takes himself WAY too seriously.

Buddy -- we're writing porn and submitting it without payment to an internet site, using FAKE names. This is a hobby, a way to have fun, to express ourselves, and to entertain, isn't it?

Thanks for the "1" rating. I wish you had actually read the damn thing.

juanviejojuanviejoover 11 years ago
Era una historia excepcional, viejo amigo!

I give you Cinco Estrellas - 5 stars for good story! Muchas gracias a mi amigo - thank you too much friend.

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 11 years ago
loved the story...

I only wish I could of read about the father's reaction to "jenny" real identity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Original. !

That was way out and gave a real nice feeling to this old coot.

Worth every one of 5*. Memorable.!

Don't know why, but somehow I am now one of the scorned 'Anonymous'

I am happy to identify myself as 'Oleguy'

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
I agree with those that think this is in the wrong category

and the author could have had the courtesy to write a warning for those of us who do not like supernatural or sci fi stories. Perfectly fine for those of you who do like it. just sayin.

dalia15s9dalia15s9about 10 years ago
Loved it

Loved the idea of the twist it was great. What happens can you write the reaction to him knowing his daughter is alive?

Gryphon1321Gryphon1321about 9 years ago
Awesome

This is amazing never read anything like it. Would love to know how "jenny" died and what happens next. I don't give five stars often but I did to this. Great read

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 8 years ago
Great read

Loved the originality.

Thanks for the light, happy story. Well written and a nice departure from the heavy mindless sex pieces found on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enthralled

A powerful, heartfelt and moving story...thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow, quite unusual and yet captivating

By the one line description, and it being in the incest/taboo category, I pretty much knew how it would end. But this was a fantastic read because of the way it was written, and because of the author's imagination of the levels of the hereafter. I really enjoyed this, despite I can't condone this in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Truly amazing awesome story line. The author mn ade you feel as if you were right there sharing this experience too!!!

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
A storyline that was completely off the charts ...

... WAY off! And absolutely fantastic!

A different perspective than I've come to expect here, but well worth the 5 Stars I gave it.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 3 years ago

Enchanted. Favorited.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

Richard1940Richard1940almost 3 years ago

Very different, very good! 5*

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(1/9/2022) This was an amazing read; totally unexpected in this genre. So much more than star-crossed lovers. I'm normally not into daddy-daughter themes but this absolutely worked for me. This story was so poignant in the beginning and then so uplifting as it moved on. I was expecting either of two conclusions for this narrative. One was the ending as written with Farrah succeeding and becoming corporeal again joyning Joseph; which I preferred and so rooted for. The other a more poignant ending with Joseph joining her instead. This would have been a great ending also. Five stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Farrah was a young wild ungrateful bitch of a daughter

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

4 stars. Great story but left too many holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much sadness in this one for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous