A Different Kind of Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll always belong to me, and as much as those girls at school may try and tempt you they'll never love you the way I do," I whisper half surprised those words even came out of my mouth.

"And no one will ever love you the way I do," he immediately replies as his tongue begins to work on me in a way that I can already feel my orgasm slowly making its way towards me.

If it wasn't for the six or seven videos we've made together I doubt there would be any way for us to prove just how far ahead we are of everyone else when it comes to displaying our passion for one another, and I've watched scene after scene of him displaying an unselfishness as a lover that sometimes brings tears to my eyes. That maternal side in me can just sense it's all because he has so much more invested in me than he will ever have with anyone else, and of course just like now as I'm grinding my pussy down on him in a way I couldn't even do with his father just tells me how much more pleasure I'll give him than I ever will be able to do with another.

"You like sucking Mommy's pussy, don't you," I whisper finally feeling free enough to acknowledge one of the truths out loud that neither one of us has been comfortable enough to embrace until now.

He just knows me in a way that only a loving child is capable of doing, and as my thighs are already beginning to quiver because I'm so close to cumming it's the way he's toying with my tiny knob now that truly shows how much he knows me. The sad truth is most men could care less about pleasing their partners, and even Amy has told me that lately Ed just wants a quick fuck before he goes to sleep leaving her lying there with a fire raging between her legs. If any woman deserves extra attention in bed it's certainly her, and as I'm beginning to tremble all the thoughts of how lucky I am begin passing thru my head as my orgasm is beginning to smother me.

"OH God this feels so good," I scream out not even caring if someone walking by might hear my moans as I drive myself against his lips.

There's just no way to explain this feeling I'm having now because of the way his tongue is causing my entire body to react to spasm after spasm as his lips keep sucking on my tiny bud, and all the times I faked my moans as Jack tried to make me cum seem like a lift time ago. But this is just so much better than he's ever done before when he's gone down on me, and the only thing I can think that might explain it is we're both finally embracing the truth that I'm his mother and he's my son.

"Who are you," I moan out as my thighs as if knowing that I can't take anymore begin to clamp shut as I watch him as if in slow motion sliding from underneath so his beast can have access to me as well.

"I'm part of you and you're part of me," he says as he slides up so quickly and buries himself all the way inside me in one swift move that I didn't think I'd ever be penetrated like this by him.

He knows so well how I liked to be treated now, and as I'm making little yipping moans each time he bottoms out inside me it's all I can do not to lock my mouth on his and let him pump me until he finally cums. But not yet, not yet, not yet I keep hearing the whispers in my ears as he just keeps stretching me in a way that only a big cock can really do to a woman's pussy. I can't count how many times I've fingered myself watching my slit being asked to adjust itself again and again in the videos we've made together, and each time he pulls out of after he cums my poor princess looks like she just gave birth because of the way she is gaping wide open with his semen oozing out of me.

"You love being inside me, don't you," I scream out as the thought of how one drink seems to have opened up a side of me that hasn't come out yet with him is exciting me in a most unexpected way.

"I think about it all the time," he moans as he just doesn't seem to showing any sign that he's about to explode inside me.

"Were you jealous when Daddy use to fuck me," I ask as the conversation Ethel and I had a few weeks ago for some reason suddenly pops into my head.

"Yes," he moans as his big cock just keeps pumping me in a way that I know he won't be able to keep doing for much longer.

"Did you jerk off listening to the bed singing the same song it's doing now," I ask almost in a whisper?

"What do you think," is all he replies.

"I wish had taken you too," I moan as our mouths lock themselves together and I imagine what it would have felt like to have both of their semen mixed together deep inside me as I feel him burying himself again and again as deeply as he can knowing that it can't be much longer before he's filling my insides with his seed.

*

"Good morning," I hear the words as I breathe in the smorgasbord of all the different fragrances that the both of us just find so appealing to our senses, and I'm sure to most it would just be a pungent odor of stale semen mixed with vaginal juices that would have to be immediately washed off in a quick morning shower.

In just so many ways he mirrors me in ways that at the beginning when we first started making love I thought he was doing it simply because he was infatuated with me, but I've learned that as if by some freak DNA transference that when it comes to sex we're so attuned to each other's pleasures that its almost scary at times. That first time I watched his mouth locked on slit as his semen slowly dripped out of me made me keep telling myself that it was really happening, and every day since then has been has proven to be a journey of new discoveries about each other that just doesn't seem to have an end in sight.

"What time is it," I ask as my nails begin to slide up and down his thighs knowing that it will immediately cause his organ to get rock hard?

"A little past six," he replies with the obvious strain in his voice because of what I'm doing to him just wants to make the mother in me smile.

For over five months now we've been waking up together just like we did now, and with the exception of when I have my period that urge to have him inside me hasn't wavered in the least. I think it's just a combination of his age, the size of his organ and of course the biggest reason is because I know he's the only one I'm not supposed to allow inside me that has made it so alluring for me. The truth is it's all just so tantalizingly seductive that it's a wonder there hasn't been an epidemic of frustrated women my age stealing themselves into their son's rooms and literally sucking away their loneliness as they're taste buds feast on the salty treat that begins to fill their mouths. For someone like me to have fallen under the spell of incestuous delights just makes me wonder how many more other's there are out there in bed with their son like I am now.

"Mom, do I have to go to school today," he whispers to me as it's apparent the naughty fantasy that he wants to us to act out as my nails begin to knead his balls?

I think last night's scare that he might lose me opened doors inside him that I'm not sure he even knew existed, and as he was whispering in my ear as his organ just kept drilling me how attracted he is to me when I'm wearing all the kinds of clothes that's expected of a forty-one year old I was kind of taken aback by it. For me I've been viewing the knee length skirts and drab looking blouses that I drive off to school every day as nothing more than a disguise that I was being forced to accept because of the nature of both my profession and age as well. But as I listened to him telling me that he likes seeing me walk in the door with my teachers face still on I began to realize just how complex the relationship between us really is, and I have a feeling that from now on when I come home looking like a woman my age he's going to have me on my back with my skirt hiked up around my waist fucking my brains out.

"Honey, you know you have mid-terms all week," I reply as I let my tongue glide against his cheek tasting all the different flavors that are pasted all over his face.

After he finally came inside me last night I lifted up and began to smear what was oozing out of me all over his face and neck, and then I whispered to him that I just put my scent on him so none of the young girls on campus would try and steal him away from me. The truth is he's always smeared with my fluids and his semen but I think it meant so much for him to actually hear me say out loud that he belongs to me and me alone. I have to admit though just how much it meant to me as he hugged me with his beast buried all the way inside me just like he use to do when he was so young, and just sensing all the love that he has for me was like a gift every mother could only hope to get from her son in a given day.

"I know but I just kept tossing and turning all night," he says as I wrap my hand around him and gently begin to slide my hand up and down his length just the way I know he likes so much.

"Why couldn't you sleep," I ask as my tongue so seductively licks his lips as I can tell he's already on the verge of exploding as I feel his entire body tensioning itself like a giant spring readying itself to release all its energy in one massive explosion.

"Why couldn't you have really been doing this to me back then," he asks in a voice tortured with the pleasure that my hand is giving him?

"Honey, once you turned eighteen all you had to do was ask me and you would had a lot more than just my hand," I reply so calmly as his moans let me know that any second now my eyes are going to be witnessing a sight that still captivates me every time I see it as though for the very first time.

"OH God," is all he can manage to get off his lips as stream after stream of thick white globs of semen begins to explode out of him.

It's such a shame I can't tell Amy just how many times in a day that he cums sometimes, and because I'm not just the typical lover who probably views a once a day pleasure for him to be enough is why the both of us always seem to be locked in a state of perpetual arousal. That maternal side of me just wants to see the look on his face of angelic bliss like now as my hand just keeps milking the last drops of his orgasm out of him, and of course he loves seeing me shaking as his tongue brings me another incredible climax as well.

"Now don't you feel better," I whisper as my fingers smear the thick sticky treat that just came out of him on his lips as my mouth locks onto his and both our tongues enjoy the salty delicacy together.

"I can't believe how you make me feel," he moans as the thought of playing hooky from church is making me want to just pull the covers over us and sleep the day away only waking long enough to pleasure each other.

"Five more minutes then we have to get up get ready for church," I whisper to him as I can't remember a time in my life where I've been this happy.

"OK Mom," is all he replies as I can't keep myself from putting my mouth back on his for another kiss before we have to finally get up.

*

"Here's my girl," Nanna says as she hugs me just like my own grandmother use to do to me so long ago.

It just seems like each time I see her now she's even frailer, and as much as Hanna and Robby are old enough to be able handle her passing I just know they're still going to be devastated when she finally goes. But hopefully that won't be for a few more years, and the fact she still gets to Mass each Sunday is definitely a good sign too. But Tristan told me this morning she climbed the stairs the other night and almost caught Hanna and Robby in bed together, and God forbid if she ever fell because I just know it would be the end of her.

"I just figured I'd stop by after church and see how you are," I say as she turns the stove on and gets two of her finest china tea cups out of the cupboard and places them on the table.

"This is probably going to sound terrible but I just find myself disliking Father Maroni more and more lately," she says so politely making me think of how Ethel has the same type of demeanor like her as well.

"Why is that," I ask wondering if she's noticed something about him that other's may have picked up on too?

"Maybe it's just an old woman's foolishness but his eyes always seem to linger on you, Hanna and a few of the other attractive young girls in the congregation just a little longer than they should," she replies.

I should have known that his tastes would include the youngest girls of our parish, and the fact Ethel even mentioned how I have the body of a nymph just makes me know for sure he likes his girls tall and thin just like me and Hanna. But I guess in a way Ethel being involved with screening his favorites just insures that he won't go after anyone under the age of consent, and even though sometimes I find her so annoying I also know she has granddaughters and there's no way she'd ever allow him to molest an underage girl the way those pedophile priests did to all those young boys.

"My feeling is that he would be happier being a minister rather than living the life of a celibate monk," I say as she immediately begins to chuckle in a way that just warms my heart.

"Oh Kathrine, you always make me laugh," she says still smiling as I'm trying to think how I'm best going to bring up the conversation about her climbing the stairs the other night.

"That's a good thing," is all I can think to say.

"You know that every time I see that beautiful English Princess in People I always think how much the two of you look so much alike," she says something that Tristan has said to me more and more lately.

Maybe it's because we're both tall and thin with long dark hair that's making me appear to resemble her, but there's a part of me that knows since Tristan has been making love to me it's made me feel so much younger than I really am. I was always so harsh when I would read about older men with much younger women, and now that I've had a taste of what they were after I'm kind of re-evaluating my own views because of how it makes me feel to be with someone half my age. Of course it's how we made love last night that still has me reeling because it was just so emotionally and physically draining because I went to Mackey's with Hanna last night, and I had allow the mother in me to come out of the shadows to calm him in a way only a mother can do for her child even as he was buried all the way inside me.

"Something tells me she has a bit of a tiger in her," I say as I feel the burn on my face because of the way she's comparing me to such a gorgeous creature.

"If you ask me I think she'd be better suited to that other prince once he gets the rascal out of his system," she says trying to hold back a smile.

"Talking about a rascal, I heard through the grapevine that you climbed the stairs the other night," I say as her face begins to pinch just like some of my 3rd graders when they know I'm about to scold them.

"I heard noises coming from Hanna's room and wanted to make sure she was OK," she replies knowing the risk she was taking but like any loving parent or grandparent she had to find out for herself if everything was OK.

"Well what we're going to do is set up your phone for speed dial so all you have to do is just push one number and you'll either get Hanna, Robby, me or Tristan on our cell phones and you'll never have to climb those stairs again," I say as the look on her face tells me she doesn't like what I just suggested.

"I know you mean well dear but I love my AT&T phone just the way it is," she says so politely even as I can see her becoming uneasy at the thought of trying to master another piece of technology.

"You're going to keep your AT&T phone but we're just going to program it so that when you hold 1 down for a few seconds Hanna's phone will instantly begin ringing, and then 2 will be for Robby, 3 for me and 4 for Tristan," I say as I can tell she's still a little confused at the thought of having her phone being tampered with by me.

"What about the area code," she asks as I'm hoping I'm not scaring her too much now?

"No area code needed, just hold 1, 2, 3 or 4 down for a few seconds and you'll instantly hear the numbers dialing for you," I reply relieved that she's seems open to my suggestion.

"You can do that for me," she asks in a voice that I know is accepting of my idea.

"Not a problem, and now you can call Hanna if you hear noises coming from her room," I say as the thought that I'm going to have to go upstairs and talk to both Hanna and Robby about something that I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to approach yet is going over and over again in my head now.

"Kathrine, do you know that she sleeps in her birthday suit, suppose some handsome young firemen ever had to rescue her with the house ablaze, he wouldn't know whether to fight the fire or have his way with her," she says so seriously as I try not to burst out laughing because I haven't heard either the term 'birthday suit' or 'have his way with her' in decades.

"Well let me go talk to the kids about what we're going to do and then I'll come down and we'll program your phone," I say as I feel the butterflies in my stomach because of what might come out between us.

"You know Bobby Grogan is divorced now," she says suddenly surprising me with the news that both her attorney and mine finally did get divorced.

How he was able to get the state to allow her to adopt two eight year olds after Emily and Pete were killed always baffled me, but after Jack passed and Cigna was refusing to pay some of his bills Bobby somehow managed to get them to pay so I didn't even have any out of pocket cost at all. He's definitely a great guy too, but I don't have the heart to tell her that the reason he's divorced is because he finally came out. It doesn't matter to me if he's gay or not, but I know his wife must have been so devastated because she probably never saw it coming. I know I didn't, and I'm sure a lot of other people were just as shocked as I was when they heard about it.

"I know," is all I can think to say.

"Honey, it's been 5 years now since Jack passed away, you're still so young to let yourself watch life pass you bye," she says as I'm climbing the stairs with my stomach already in knots.

"Hey guys, can we talk for a minute," I say as I poke my head in what used to be Nanna's bedroom before they made it into a little TV room once she was forbidden by her doctors from using the stairs anymore.

"Hi Kate," they both say at the same time just like they always seem to do when I see them together.

As hard as I tried last night to get her to tell me what was bothering her she just kept saying everything was fine even though we both knew it wasn't, but as my intuition is telling me now that they must have worked out what was troubling her, and the sight of the pillows, sheets and blankets neatly folded next to the couch lets me know that Tristan and I weren't the only ones making love last night. She was frightened when they almost got caught the other night and probably just panicked internally about whether or not it was even worth taking the risks anymore. Of course I could be dead wrong about what I'm sensing now between them but I think I'm more right than wrong though.

"I was just talking to Nanna and we're going to set her phone up for speed dial so she can get a hold of either one of you or me and Tristan if she needs help," I say as they remind me so much of the way Tristan and I act when we're not alone.

"I've tried a half a dozen times trying to convince her to let me do it for her," Robby immediately replies.

"She needed someone like Katie to ease her mind about accepting that her AT&T phone wasn't going anywhere," Hanna chimes in giving him a look that is more comical than intimidating.

"Change to the elderly can be just so frightening even with something so simple as programming a phone," I say trying to keep a neutral balance so as I won't come off trying to sound like their mother.

1...456789