A Different Kind of Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I probably bullied her and that's why she wouldn't let me do it," Robby replies making me want to give him a hug because he's showing me a level of maturity that I wasn't sure he had reached yet.

"I know you bullied her," Hanna quickly adds as she punches him in the arm just like how I do with Tristan when I'm in a playful mood.

"Now the other thing I wanted to talk to the two of you about is trying to keep certain noises to a minimum because your bedroom is directly over hers," I say looking directly at Hanna as I feel my face beginning to heat up.

"What noises do you mean," she asks so innocently as I'm desperately trying to think of a way to hint to them that they just can't go at it like two rabbits with their grandmother directly underneath them?

"You know like listening to music just a little too loud," I reply as I'm sure my blush is only making them even more uncomfortable.

"What about if we listen to music in my room," Robby asks as I'm sure he's figured out by now who the one responsible for putting the gap between my thighs really is.

"You're room is disgusting," is all Hanna says as I'm not sure if she is getting it the way her brother is.

"Well, why don't you and I scrub it top to bottom and if we'll make it comfortable enough for you to relax in," I say to her as I think she's finally starting to grasp what it is I'm trying to say without actually using the words that lets her know I'm aware of who she's sleeping with.

"How about new paint," Robby asks totally getting into the theme that suddenly is beginning to excite me in a way that I'm finding quite puzzling.

"I'll have Tristan come over and the boys will empty the room while we're at Lowe's picking out the color," I say as I'm feeling a tingling between my legs that really is surprising me now.

"You'll do that for us," is all Hanna says as I see the tears forming in her eyes.

"You guys get the paint and then Tris and I will blow it out in no time," Robby says clearly as excited as I am about transforming his room into a little love nest like we did to the room in my basement.

"Can we get new sheets and pillows too," Hanna asks sounding just like one of the little girls in my class when they're so excited about helping me with one of the class projects we're all doing?

"Of course we can, and consider everything we're going to get today an early Christmas present," I say as they both wrap their arms around me and I suddenly realize that I have to call Amy to let her know I won't be able to make it for lunch today.

*

"You and Robby planned taking us parking tonight, didn't you," I ask as I pull my top and bra off and push him down on the bed as he's struggling to pull his jeans off?

"Actually it was my idea, but he definitely got into it," is all he replies as he's finally laying on the bed with that beautiful creature between his legs already fully erect.

"Yeah, he got into it alright," I say as I kick my skirt off and climb onto the bed with my thighs already quivering because of what it's going to feel like when I slide down his entire length.

Of all the positions we make love in this is without a doubt my favorite, and even though the first few times I was scared half to death because of the strain it seemed to be putting on my rectum I've finally accepted it's just a price I have to pay for being so thoroughly stretched by such a large organ. Even in the movies that we've made together my poor slutty orifice is seemingly gulping for air with each new thrust when he buries himself deep inside me, and I can even remember how he mercilessly teased me as my face turned completely red because of the way my tiny pink hole was puckering as though she was trying to speak to us of her distress.

"But I didn't know they were going to get completely naked and go at it the way they did," he says as I wrap my fingers around him and guide his head to the lips of my already juicy princess.

"I just knew when you asked me to wear a skirt that you were up to something," I moan as I feel the head of his cock so easily slip inside me.

"You knew what I was thinking or why else weren't you wearing any panties," is all he says as I watch him slowly disappearing as I feel my insides already beginning to swell in a way that always makes me panic because he just so big.

"You think you know me so well," is all I say as my eyes just stay locked on his shaft that is already burrowed half way inside me now.

Of course he's right about my suspecting something like that was going to happen tonight, and when I saw that Hanna was also wearing a skirt I could just sense they both were up to no good. For me one of my biggest teenage regrets is that I never went parking with another couple the way we did tonight, and between the thick musky odors from our vaginas making the car reek with our scent and the moans from the two of us as we were being fingered just made it all the more surreal for me. There's just a comfort level between the four of us now that already has my head spinning out all kinds of different scenarios as this creative side of me is in full bloom because of the way I'm being so totally dominated, and as he's finally bottoming out inside me I feel a rage building within me because of what my eyes were exposed to tonight.

"You were already juicy before I even parked the car," he whispers as his tongue so teasingly begins to lick the inside of my ear.

I knew the minute we left Chili's that we were headed to the back of that old abandoned factory, and even before we were parked Hanna was already sliding her panties down her legs. For me it was just such a confliction of messages that was going through my head because after all I'm supposed to be the one who makes sure things don't get out of hand, but when I felt those fingers sliding inside me they were on their own as far as I was concerned. It was obvious though by the moans coming out of her mouth that her pussy was being tortured just like mine was, and the only thing I could do was listen to that unmistakable squishy sound coming from between both our legs because we were so juicy.

"Can you believe how fast we fogged up all the windows," I moan as I'm waiting impatiently for him to start fucking me in a way that he knows I need him to do when I'm this excited.

"Next time we sit in back so we can take our clothes off," he says as his hands wander all over me caressing me so gently as we're both enjoying this moment together before our bodies demand that we stop teasing them.

"I still can't believe they were actually fucking in front of me," I whisper as he's finally beginning to slide out of me as my nails mercilessly dig themselves into his shoulders.

It just seemed like one minute we were all kissing and moaning and then all of a sudden they were pulling each other's clothes off just like we've done a hundred times since we've been making love, and the fact they both felt comfortable enough to fuck in the back of my car is only lubing my poor princess even more now. There's still a part of me that wonders if I should have stopped them once I saw them beginning to strip, but with the way Tristan's fingers were toying with me made it all but impossible for me to do anything other than moan as I watched Hanna's head beginning to bob up and down Robby's cock.

"I guess they figured once you pulled you skirt off and began climbing over the console you were giving them the green light," is all he says as I feel my insides adjusting his length and girth as he's slowly pulling out of me.

"They didn't know until you pulled me over the console that I had even slipped out of it," I moan as he's pulled so far out of me that only the tip of his cock is still inside me.

Never in a million years did I ever think I'd see the look on Robby's face as I was contorted like a pretzel with my legs spread wide open in front of him, and the look on not only his face but Hanna's as well just seemed to feed the fire that was already raging deep inside me. But as much as I know I should be feeling some sort of embarrassment for being so exposed the only thing I know for sure is if it wasn't for that stupid console we would have been fucking in perfect harmony with them until both our slits were filled with cum.

"But you didn't stop me, did you," he asks as I'm suddenly feeling the lips on my anus being pressured in a way that both frightens and excites me at the same time?

"No I didn't," are the only words I can manage to get off my lips as I feel my tiny hole finally beginning to yield to the pressure being put on her.

He's just too big to slide inside me down there I hear the words whispering in my ears as he seems to be waiting for me to either encourage him to continue or stop him entirely before it's too late. And as much as I want to do it for him I just know I'll either end up in the hospital or suffer a terrible case of hemorrhoids like I did when I was carrying him. But I also know he'd never intentionally hurt me either, and even though I'm tempted to let him go a little deeper I just know in my heart he has to stop now before I start bleeding.

"Tristan, you'll hurt me if you go any deeper," I whisper as he immediately pulls out just proving to me again how much he loves me.

"I'll be honest with you, I was as much surprised as you were when they started screwing," he says as he slips back inside me and immediately begins sliding in and out of me in a way we both need when we're this aroused.

"It certainly didn't help the way you had me spread open," I moan as my thighs and his hips are already in perfect sync together as my insides are struggling to contract and expand with each new thrust of his organ.

"C'mon Kate, be honest with me, we both know you liked spreading those long legs of yours in front of them," he whispers letting me know how futile it is for me to even try being coy with him.

"Well she certainly wasn't shy about letting me see her going down on him," I whisper more in a moan as I suddenly remember all the stories Amy use to tell me when we were in college about how she'd go down on her friends boyfriends with them waiting for that salty kiss after her cheeks were filled with their partners cum.

I don't know why but I always just thought that she was just trying to embarrass me the way Susan always use to do, but now as my mind is racing about how my eyes were being seduced by what they were exposed to tonight I'm starting to wonder if everything she told me might have been true after all. In some ways I think I've led a sheltered life sexually, and as much as I like being stretched the way I am now there's a part of me that can't deny how attracted I was to Hanna as I watched her wrestling with Robby's cock to finally surrender his sticky treat into her mouth.

"I was too busy fingering you to see it," he whispers as his cock just keeps sliding in and out of me in an almost workmanlike manner.

It seemed as though they both were performing for me as though my eyes were a camera recording every intimate detail that was being exposed to them, and the sight of Robby's cock illuminated by just the light of dashboard lights as it was slowly sliding in and out of her only made it all the more alluring for me. He's not as long and thick as Tristan but he's definitely not small either, and the way Hanna was able to keep him from just pumping her until he came inside her certainly impressed me. Of course watching her lifting off of him and then running her tongue up and down his length like I do to Tristan made me want to unzip his fly and wrap my lips around him, but all I could do was continue to watch as she so easily began sucking on him until his moans announced the arrival of his orgasm.

"Let's face it, there's not that much of a difference between the lens of a camera and a pair of eyes balls watching you," I moan as he's already gotten into a rhythm that I know he can last forever unless I prod him with naughty whisperings that always ends of making him explode inside me.

"I certainly wouldn't mind watching her in a movie," he whispers in my ear as I feel a sudden surge of adrenaline being released into my system.

"Are you attracted to her," I ask knowing that he's not prepared for such a question at this very moment as he's filling me again and again with his oversized organ?

"I know where this is going," is all he says as our eyes stare into each other's the way lovers are supposed to do when they're joined the way we are now.

"Then tell me," I ask almost in a whisper?

"You're the only one I want to be with like this and you know that's the truth too," he says in a way that only makes me want to please him all the more now.

"And you're the only man I'll ever let inside me," I whisper as I can tell he's already pulling the thoughts out of my head as we just continue to gaze into each other's eyes.

"I guess the next question is are you attracted to her," he asks as he pulls my mouth down on his and already is fucking me so hard that I just know my bladder will start leaking like it's been doing lately when he's pumping me this way?

"What do you think," is all I can get off my lips as I just know he has to be close to cumming as our tongues are so wildly intertwining themselves while our bodies struggle to maintain this burst of energy that we're making them endure.

"I can't believe what you do to me," is all he says as he buries himself as far inside me as he can as I imagine all my eggs clamoring for his sperm as I lock my mouth back down on his wishing to God that I wasn't still on the pill.

*

"Should I do one egg or two," Hanna asks as she's pouring the contents of the cake mix into a bowl?

"One should be good," I reply as the memories of last night with the four of us parked behind the old factory pushing our bodies to their limits begins to play in my head just like a sultry movie.

There's just a comfort level that exists between the four of us now that I'm finding to be absolutely bewitching, and for my eyes to have witnessed her and Robby with their bodies locked together as Tristan's fingers just kept sliding in and out of me it's a wonder I was able to keep my composure the way I did. But he knew exactly what he was doing to me, and having those two nymphs teasing me the way they did only assured that I'd be a raving maniac once we finally got home. I think it must have been so obvious to him that my lack of trying to get at his cock was due to what was unfolding in front of my eyes, but I just know there's no way I'm going to be able to be subjected to such taunts by Hanna again without having him slide inside me.

"I don't know why Nanna wants me to make a cake just so that witch will be little me with each mouthful that she takes," she says referring to her Aunt Rachael who is coming with her husband tomorrow for her annual pre-Christmas visit.

"I think it's more a case of her being proud of your cooking skills that explains it," I say trying my best to sound impartial even though she and I both know how much I detest Rachael.

To anyone that knows me I think they'd be shocked at the level of contempt that I have for that woman, and that day standing in Nanna's kitchen after Emily and Pete were laid to rest is just as vivid in my memory now as if it just happened yesterday. She knew Hanna and Robby were standing there when she so coldly said she had her own children to raise without having to worry about taking them in, and then to my horror she said foster care was probably the best option for them. Jack said my whole face turned bright red like a tomato as I just stood there glaring at her, and to my utter surprise Nanna just winked at me because she already had a plan in place.

"She's been pestering Nanna on the phone lately to sell her house and give the money to her and they'll have a mother-in-law apartment built for her, and then she'll probably just throw us out into the street," she says sounding so uncharacteristically dejected.

"Well I certainly don't think anything like that is going to happen, and as far worrying about ever being thrown into the street is concerned there's no way I'm going to let my little sister and brother not have a place to live. You'll just move in with us," I whisper in her ear as I wrap my arms around her as I'm sure her eyes are as moist as mine are right now.

I can't even try playing the role of their mother after the way Emily was so brutally taken away from them, but being an older sister I think is the wisest path for me to take if it ever got to the point where that's what I would have to do. But Nanna even at this point in her life is just too sharp to let her grandchildren be put as risk by Rachael's meanness, and between her and Bobby Grogan I'm sure they're already both way way ahead of that ruthless bitch.

"Can you imagine if we really lived here," she says sounding more like herself now as our embrace suddenly begins to make me feel a tension between my legs just like I felt last night as I watched her mouth gliding up and down Robby's cock.

She's certainly no novice when it comes to dealing with what's between her brother's legs, and I'm sure they've had plenty of time to hone their skills in a way that Tristan and I have done since we've become lovers. There's simply no denying that taking a family member as a lover just has so many more possibilities for pleasure than any so called normal relationship could ever hope to match, and as long as it's consensual I just don't see any drawbacks to it. I'm convinced it's all based on love and trust, and there's just no way any guy is going to put his mouth on his wife or girlfriend's vagina after he cums inside her because he knows if they ever break up it will be the first thing his ex will tell all their friends.

"With what I saw last night the two of you would probably be better off in the bedroom at the end of the hallway otherwise I'd never get any sleep," I say trying to keep a straight face as she slowly turns around with just a few inches separating us.

Tristan says that when she and I are standing together the only difference between us is that I have dark hair while hers is just a shade of red and blonde mixed so perfectly together, and as my eyes examined every millimeter of her that was exposed to me last night it was as though I was looking at myself when I was her age. Long thin legs leading up to a narrow waist accented by a set of perky little breasts is what we both have in common, and I can see other than the color of her hair why some people have confused her for my daughter lately.

"C'mon big sister, you like to fuck just as much as I do," she says as I suddenly feel that so familiar ache between my legs intensifying as I just stare into her eyes like I do with Tristan when I'm getting aroused.

"Probably more," is all I reply as I feel the temperature of my body is seemingly increasing because of what is happening between us now.

"You're such a slut," she says so softly as her mouth begins to draw itself ever closer to mine as that song 'I kissed a girl and I liked it' inexplicably begins to play in my head.

"We both are," I say as my lips meet hers and our tongues so gently begin caressing each other in a way so different from the way I kiss Tristan.

Why with everything else going on in my life now I'm standing in my kitchen with my mouth locked on this beautiful young creature's mouth just makes no sense, but here I am feeling emotions that I never even knew existed inside me before. Amy is the one who spoke so casually about sucking one dick after another in some of the fuck parties she use to go to back in college, and then she'd go work her magic on any pussy that was available to her as well. I always got so turned on listening to her describe what it was like to go down on another girl but never really thought her capable of doing all the things she claimed she did back then. For me though Tristan will be the only male lover I'll ever have inside me, but somehow the thought of my mouth lapping between the legs of this skinny waif doesn't constitute in my mind cheating on him as far as I'm concerned.

1...456789