All Comments on 'A Different Kind of Pool Party'

by nice2cunow

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 2 years ago

I loved your story. How they at first enjoyed being nude with other couples. Then progressing to enjoy being at a pool party where couples swapped. I was hopping the wife would let Jason make love to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great update - u/mike18cm

nice2cunownice2cunowover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Mike 🦋

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am updating the story I wrote. mike18cm

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are lucky to have such a loving husband that willing let you enjoy your sexuality and live out your fantasies. If I were that watching I would want to clean you up and lick that creampie from you he’s going to leave you

GramboGramboover 2 years ago

Just read all three of your stories in the order they were written. Have you ever thought of doing his and her viewpoints in your stories in more detail? Hope you do a few update stories about how this all turned out. Keep writing & loved your author photo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Grammar, syntax. Try it.

DchargerDchargerover 1 year ago

Great story. Like where the Hike and Pool stories have gone. Can't wait to read more about this couple. They sound like fun.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I just started reading your story and I rated your story a 5 before I rfinished reading it for this statement alone, "I wore a fairly modest white bikini that adequately covered my 34C breasts and bottoms that covered by bush. I have always had a hairy pussy, not super thick. I would characterize as being in between neatly trimmed and bushy. When the bottoms are wet, you definitely tell that I am not shaven. David thinks my hairy pussy is sexy." Hairy pussy is super sexy, and I am just sick of reading about alleged to be smoothly shaved, yet the next morning they are nothing but stubbled over, chaffed and razor burn un-fuckable rubbed raw from his hairy mound pussies with pimples forming that have stubble in the center of them. It seriously doesn't get much sicker to look at, than groin pimples needing mashed because of ingrown hair that create pimples on what should have been a hairy mound, yet the pimple's are larger than a huge and appropriately sackable clit. I also like the comment below about eating the cum from you. I would have done it especially if you had wanted it. I wish my wife would fuck her sexy brother again, and let me eat his cum from her thick hairy pussy, AGAIN! We done that four times one weekend at the family lake house. He also eat three loads of my cum from his sister's pussy. I need to invite him on a week-long trip and have him bring his wife and daughter. She, their daughter just turned 19 and I know for a fact that my wife wants to try eating pussy someday. hopefully soon. I would love to watch her fuck her own father then help her mom and my wife eat my brother in laws cum. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story/. needs more chapters. that was hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernice2cunow@nice2cunow
We are a north Texas couple, David and Jackie. We love all types of sharing and have been doing so since before we were married. We love to have exotic adventures and then write about them. The stories we share are about those adventures. Life can get pretty stagnate if you do...