All Comments on 'A Different Kind of Therapy Ch. 04'

by PatriciaFCartier

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My life is described

You have a wonderful and exciting way of describing what I am experiencing now in my life with my dom lover. As I have commented before your words are so descriptive and your story telling tools makes me believe I am there with Pam as her training moves to more physical pain and pleasure. Thank you.

Tina

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Tech rulez

I particularly like the idea of the iPhone App and the idea that subservience to technology has become a reality for some.

Commendably well written and very original.

iwonderifsheisiwonderifsheisabout 13 years ago
Coming backwards

Delicious. I only wish I could see Ms. Nitsugawa's wrist movements during your divine double up belting.... Schmetterling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more of Ms. Nitsugawa please

another therapy session with Ms. Nitsugawa please. Let her use her belt on Pamela's ass for a good spanking. then Pamela can pleasure her and be used sexually.

Randee1958Randee1958over 8 years ago
Love It 😘

And you're just blowing me away with this story.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

The story may be very well told, but what always amazes me is how does she manage with her family? Or does her husband never see her naked? Doesn't he worry about why she has a red buttocks and probably also spots on her breasts? Your story seems to me as if it was detached from any frame and takes place in another world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous