A Different Thing Entirely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,707 Followers

Looking up, Dean watched in awe as Jack struggled to tug down Laura's underwear. As he watched, she lifted her hips to help him get them off. Fascinated and in the heat of the naughty moment, it never crossed his mind to protest.

By then Kay was fumbling with Dean's blue jeans, she got them undone and her hand went inside, sliding over his now completely erect penis.

"God." She managed, her voice shaking. Dean could see Jack and Laura clearly, she was now completely naked. Dean had missed the moment when her slacks came off, and distracted by Kay's touching him, he now looked up and saw that Jack had his hand between her legs.

Her legs splayed wide as Jack buried his face in her loins, her hips pressed upwards against him.

That was fascinating to watch. Dean suddenly saw his wife Laura in a completely new light, she was in heat, driven by passion. She was giving their friend Jack complete access to her naked body.

Dean had seen her like that but just with himself, he would never have dreamed she would ever allow this with someone else.

It now crossed his mind to stop it, there was only one possible outcome if it went on. But he said nothing.

Dean glanced back at Kay, she was now nude also. Unlike his Laura, Kay had no hair at all down there, he was already reasonably sure of it before but now nothing was hidden.

The heat flooded his own body, his hands reached for her with a mind of their own.

Her lips were engorged, swollen, reddish colored from being flushed with blood. She slid up onto his lap, reached down and grasped his erection.

Tugging the skin back, she exposed the engorged head of his penis. Then lifting upwards, she pressed down firmly. He watched as the head of his erection vanished, she was so wet and slick it was effortless.

That suddenly, Dean was embedded all the way into his best friend's wife's body. There was now no turning back. As she began to lift up and drop, Dean watched as his own wife began to buck as Jack still licked away at her with no mercy.

Kay's pussy was very snug, Dean struggled to hold back but she was having none of that, she was now working him with an urgency.

Dean saw Jack lift up, his cock was quite large, the head bare from having been circumsized. He saw his wife's hand come down and wrap around it, guiding it towards her opening. One hand reached down to spread her own lips as she aligned Jack's erection with the other.

Her face turned his way but he knew she was not seeing him.

There was that moment just as Jack pressed forward, then they were joined.

Laura's back arched as Jack settled down, Dean knew he was now inside of her. Then thought faded as Kay reached her peak, Dean could actually feel her inner muscles working at him. His climax built and then exploded, there was no holding back.

The spasms were intense, beyond any control. Normally Dean had very good self control, but in this situation he had none at all. It was over in just minutes.

Leaning back gasping for breath, Dean watched as his friend Jack fucked his wife. His strokes were long and forceful, he got a glimpse of the shaft each time Jack pulled back.

Where his own orgasm had come in just a couple of minutes, Jack was dragging it out for much longer.

Kay had a soft grip on his own penis, she squeezed just as Jack finally clearly orgasmed. That caused a second small climax in Dean, a short spurt erupted from his slit. Kay giggled at that.

+++

There were some long and sheepishly silent moments as the two of them lay there gasping. Then Jack lifted himself and pulled out.

Laura got up and went to the bathroom. Jack swung his legs around, sat on the edge of the bed.

Kay still had a solid grasp on Dean's penis, she caught Jack watching that and let go. Suddenly shy, Dean pulled on his own pants. Laura came out of the bathroom still nude. She looked at the three of them and quickly went into the bedroom and pulled on her T-shirt.

"God. I didn't expect....." Dean mumbled.

"I didn't either...that just happened I guess. Are you upset? I don't want this to cause any...?" Jack's voice trailed off.

"That was fun, we are all good friends so it's OK." Kay chimed in.

"Yes, I guess it was." Jack still appeared a little bit sheepish. He reached for his pants, tugged them on. Dean had to look away, Jack's big penis was swinging back and forth as he worked the pants on.

That was something he did not know about Jack, and now the fact that the man was so much larger bothered him.

How long had Jack pounded away at Laura before he climaxed? It had to be a solid 15 minutes and he had just sat there, unable to do or say anything.

Their conversation was stilted after that, not the usual banter. Jack and Kay left for home shortly after.

+++

Dean wanted to talk to Laura, but he couldn't find the words to steer the conversation to the subject.

"Hungry, honey?" She asked him at one point.

"A little." He answered. She brought out a bowl of the left over noodle salad, they ate that in silence.

At one point he glanced up to see her studying him, but she said nothing.

Later, in bed, she reached for him. That was so natural, so normal that Dean felt himself responding. He did notice that her body felt more slick that she usually did, even though she had bathed.

"Are you OK with that, honey?" She asked at one point, giving him the opening he needed to express his feelings.

"Yes, I'm fine." He managed, he was just unable to find the words to express what he was really feeling..

"How was Kay? Did it feel good?" Laura pressed him.

"Yes, she was tight and she did something with her....?" Dean managed. He didn't know quite how to say it.

"Her pussy? Yes, Kay works out all the time, maybe I should start doing it." Laura tittered at that.

"So? What did Jack feel like? I saw he is pretty big." Dean felt silly asking that but he did anyway.

"Yea, it was. It hurt a little bit. He was OK I guess." Her tone shifted to defensive.

"It sure didn't look like it hurt any." Dean blurted out.

"Well. I mean..." Laura's voice trailed off.

They both fell quiet.

Sleep was fitful, he woke several times.

The vision of his Laura, the reactions he had seen as she gave Jack access to her body would not leave him.

+++

Sunday was not much better, Dean spent the day watching TV, the news mostly was boring. Later the race came on, for a period there he forgot everything.

Jack and Kay didn't come by, and there was no call. That didn't mean anything really, sometimes they didn't.

Laura kept busy around the house, several times he looked up to see her watching him.

It was nearly evening when she came to curl up at his feet. He reached out and stroked her hair, Laura liked it when he did that.

"Are you upset with me, honey?" She asked him.

"No, not really. I guess I am guilty too." He knew very well what she meant.

"I don't know what happened there, it...it just did." She said.

"I know. I didn't plan on it either."

"Are you sure you aren't upset with me? You have been quiet all day."

"I guess I am upset with myself more than anything." Dean told her.

"Really? I mean...Kay is so beautiful, I thought....?"

"Thought what?" Dean didn't understand.

"Oh, just that you would probably like that, having sex with her I mean, that you would probably want to do it again sometime?"

"I don't know about that. You and I are a couple, being with other people never even crossed my mind."

Laura sat quietly, she didn't say anything.

That night they went to bed, he gave her a quick kiss and rolled over to sleep. Around one in the morning Dean woke up. He could hear Laura in the nearby bathroom.

It sounded like she was quietly masturbating.

He feigned sleep when she came out and slipped carefully into bed.

+++

Their Wednesday bowling league time arrived. Kay showed up wearing a loose top and no bra, that was not all that abnormal but it brought everything back into Dean's mind.

When it was his turn to throw the ball, it was clear quickly that Dean's mind was elsewhere.

Seeing Jack and Laura earlier talking up by the concession stand didn't help, he saw his wife reach up and flip her hair back, saw her tip her head and laugh at something Jack said. Jack was leaning in close, a big grin on his face.

Then Kay caught his eye and winked, that didn't help either.

He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn after that. His 137-146-122 series was far below his normal 600 series and they lost all four points.

Twice he even missed the 5 pin, one of the easiest shots of all.

"We are still up by one point for the season, it's OK. Everyone has an off night." Jack patted Dean on the back.

Dean fought off a sudden urge to clock Jack for touching him.

"You were sure off tonight." Laura mentioned on the way home.

Dean didn't need to hear that.

"Happens to everybody." He grunted.

+++

"Are you OK?" Laura asked Dean the following Friday evening as they prepared for bed.

"I'm fine, why?"

"You haven't touched me all week!" She complained.

"Oh. Just off my feed a little bit, I guess." He told her. That was different, normal lovemaking for them was roughly every other night at least, sometimes more.

Plus Jack and Kay hadn't been by or even called, the only time they had seen them was at the rather disastrous bowling league the previous Wednesday.

Laura didn't say anything more, she went into their bathroom. She was in there for nearly a full hour.

Again she slid carefully into bed so as not to wake him. Dean lay there pretending sleep.

+++

When Dean woke up the following Saturday, Laura was gone. He glanced at the clock, it was nearly noon. That was not normal, either.

On their kitchen table he found a note that Laura left, telling him that she and Kay had gone shopping.

Dean fixed himself some sausage and toast, a couple of Eggs. In the living room, he turned on the news. Bored, he decided to give Jack a call.

What had happened a couple of weeks before was not all Jack's fault, not really. Dean knew he had been involved in it himself, there was no reason at all for him to feel this way.

Perhaps if they talked, sorted it all out, things could return to normal.

The phone rang 10 times, there was no answer. Jack always answered, he kept his cell phone in his pocket. There was no voice mail either, that seemed odd too.

Dean called Laura, he wanted to know what time she would be home, it was already nearly 3 PM by now.

Again there was no answer, it just went to voicemail.

Dean sat back down in his chair, frustrated.

Laura and Kay were off shopping, and Jack was not answering his phone?

+++

Just before 5 PM, Dean heard Laura pull into the driveway.

"Where have you been all day?" He asked her, none too nicely.

"I left you a note, we were shopping." Dean saw no packages. She went by, directly into the kitchen.

"I see. What did you buy?" He called out.

"Nothing. Kay bought a new bikini though, you should see it!" She came back in carrying a large glass of water. Dean looked closely, she appeared to have been drinking.

"Are you drunk?" He asked.

"No. Kay and Jack had some Coffee liquor, so I had one with some milk is all."

"Jack? I thought you said you were shopping?" He asked.

"I was! I just dropped her off at her house." She didn't meet his gaze.

"But you were drinking?"

"Yes, just the one. Kay wanted to show Jack her new outfit, it's really skimpy. Then she had me try it on but I don't think I can wear anything like that." Laura sat down in her chair.

Her eyes would not meet his, she seemed flustered.

It was clear to Dean that she had more than just one drink down, she was showing all of the signs he was used to when she got tipsy.

"You wore her bikini in front of Jack?" Dean demanded.

"What are you raising your voice for? It's no big deal, they just wanted to see how it looked, is all."

"You were...like THAT, without me there?" Dean sat up straighter.

"So what? Jack has seen me, hell, there are sure no secrets now so why should that matter?"

"I DOES matter, I wasn't there!" Dean was on his feet now.

"Honey? What's the matter? We didn't do anything." She said, her voice taking on a trace of fear.

"Didn't do anything? Didn't DO anything? You are over there getting drunk prancing around in front of Jack and I wasn't there?" Dean was furious now.

"We didn't do anything!" Laura yelled right back. She jumped up and ran into the bedroom, shut the door. Dean heard the door lock click, that made him even madder.

"I suppose you FUCKED him again?" Dean yelled at her through the door. She didn't answer, all he heard were sobs.

Dean's first instinct was to kick the door off it's hinges but then he would have to fix it.

He turned and walked out the door, jumped into his pickup and peeled off down the street. His plan was to give Jack a piece of his mind, have it out with him.

There was no one home, their car was gone. He realized that Laura must have called them the instant he left. He drove around all over town looking for their car, he never saw it.

Calming down, he went back home. Laura was sitting in her chair, her hands in her lap. She had been crying.

"Look, I am sorry. I just don't want you going over there and doing things like that by yourself, OK?"

"We didn't do anything, Honey. All I did was show him how the outfit looked on me. I didn't think that would matter, not after.....?"

"Not after you guys had sex, right?" Dean's voice raised a bit again.

"You did it too!" She accused him.

"It's not the same thing! If I was there, it might be different but I wasn't, damn it!"

"I don't understand that I guess. But I won't do it again, I'm sorry." She whimpered.

That calmed Dean down some, he went and sat in his chair, clicked on the TV. Laura went into the kitchen and fixed dinner, they ate in silence.

Later, they lay in bed. Laura reached over and stroked his chest, one of her signals.

"Kay told me that I was lucky, she said you were really good." She whispered in his ear.

"Kay said that?"

"Uh huh. But I already know of course." She purred.

Dean couldn't help it, that comment made him feel good. He felt his body respond, he rolled over and entered her.

Laura felt so soft, so slick inside. At first he didn't realize, then he did. He felt himself go limp.

"What's wrong, honey?" She asked.

"You never told me what it was like with Jack." He asked.

"With Jack? Why would you want to know that?"

"I just do." He told her.

"He was...it hurt some and I didn't like it all that much." She said. Dean knew very well she was lying. He had sat there and watched it.

Plus she was also lying about what had happened over there earlier.

Just like had happened to him when he was a boy.

Dean rolled over and curled up, ignoring her attempts at talking to him. Finally she gave up and went to sleep.

+++

Jack's truck was parked in front of the Spar Tree tavern, he usually was there on Friday afternoons right after work. Dean pulled in and parked right behind him.

"Dean! Hey, come on over, let me buy you a beer." Jack called out when he walked in. Dean went over and sat down.

He took a sip of his beer as soon as it arrived, the frosty beverage tasted good.

"So, how was it with Laura when she was over the other day?" He asked Jack.

"Oh, you know about that, huh? One of these days you need to get Kay and the little woman together, that's a kick!" He grinned at Dean.

"You wouldn't mind that?" Dean asked.

"Naw. It's your turn next. Kay is a nice little fuck but for some reason Laura just yanks my...."

Dean hit him with the half full beer bottle as hard as he could, Jack went over the back of his bar stool, out cold before he hit the floor.

The place went stone silent, Dean got up and walked out. He got into his truck, the fuel gauge was full. In the bed cover was his suitcase, some other personal belongings.

In his pockets was all of the cash they had in the bank. He knew there were enough left in some Mutual funds to pay off the house, barely.

After that, who knows how she would get by?

Dean didn't give a shit. He already knew what Laura had done, and then she had lied to him about it.

Dean just could not stand for lies.

He pulled out onto the street, followed it out of town to the main highway. He sat there for quite some time, then someone behind him blew their horn. Turning on his signal, he went to the right.

When the freeway opened up, he picked the speed up to a steady 70 miles per hour. He had no idea at all where he was going, it didn't matter.

What he was sure of was that he could not stay here.

+++

Leaving work early in the day did get him some funny looks, but no one said anything. It hadn't taken all that long to make the withdrawals, he had called and set that up several days before so they had the cash ready.

The bank manager had tried very hard to explain about potential investments but he had declined.

+++

Kay had looked surprised when he knocked on the door earlier that afternoon, then she had grinned. That had been something else, Dean was like an animal with her.

She was a part of it. In his mind, she had it coming.

Within five minutes of walking into their house he had her naked and down on the carpet. He didn't even go soft after the first time, so he simply pounded her again. Then he rolled her over and did her up the butt, too.

At first when she realized what he was going to do, she struggled, but Dean was far too strong.

"Nobody ever...." She had managed to gasp out, then she let out a groan as he stuffed her furiously from behind. She had bled a little bit with that, but she also was no longer protesting.

Nearly an hour without stopping, he took her over and over almost in a rage.

"Damn, you are something else! I never felt anything like that before!" She said, looking up at him as he stood over her, still hard. Her eyes had a glassy look.

Now, by God, she really DID have something to tell Jack.

Then he had dressed and left her there, lying on their carpet. He had started laughing as he climbed into his truck, their carpet was beige and no way would those stains ever come out.

And those stains were smack dab in front of the chair he happened to know was Jack's. Dean giggled, almost insanely at that thought.

His vision blurred, he had to reach up and wipe his eyes to see.

"It's not the same thing." He muttered.

+++

The freeway opened up to three lanes. He kicked the speed up to 80 miles per hour, slipping by vehicle after vehicle.

"It's not the same thing." He was mumbling to himself over and over.

magmaman
magmaman
2,707 Followers
12