All Comments on 'A Dinner Dance with Our Mothers Ch. 06'

by Jonnyflies

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AllintheheadAllintheheadalmost 8 years ago
Finally

I was wondering when or if you were going to get the mothers involved with their own sons. This was a great addition to the series. My only problem was in how this felt more like a teaser.

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 8 years ago
Oh yeah!

It gets better and better....keep up the good work.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
Keep going please

we have to get to the holiday yet

izzieDizzieDalmost 8 years ago
Loving it!!!

The fact that Mark seems to have matured overnight is fabulous!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Houston, We Have Incest! (Almost...)

It only took us five chapters, all of which SHOULD have been posted in the 'Mature' category, to get here.

The really sad thing, in all of this, is that the author's storytelling ability hasn't shown a whit of improvement, nor has his command of spelling, grammar, or punctuation. (And I am NOT referencing the difference between the British and American methods of spelling particular words, such as 'color' vs 'colour' or 'gray' vs 'grey' or 'organize' vs 'organise'. I'm referring to words like "discreet" - which is "discrete" in BOTH versions of English.)

MavramornMavramornalmost 8 years ago
@Ciguardian, re: 'Houston, we have incest...' etc

I find it ironic that you're dunning the author about using discreet instead of 'discrete' - your comment airs your ignorance, and amply demonstrates your own limited vocabulary - 'discrete' means unique, standalone, separate from others, whereas 'discreet' means exactly that; cautious, careful, unobtrusive, on the down low, which is the sense the author is using it in; pick up a copy of the OED, or Merriam-Webster if you don't believe me, but in future, check your facts before making asinine comments - 'before removing the mote in thy neighbor's eye, remove the beam in thine own...'

ablenebablenebalmost 8 years ago
Rest of story continued

This story needs to continue bringing mother and son closer along with mothers and sons exchanging love for each other

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 7 years ago
Please keep writing

Please post the next chapters in this story. I have enjoyed the series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finish

You have to finish this series. You just can't leave it like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

No one could be this cruel and end this story like thisFA77

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Split personality story

It can't make up its mind what it wants to be. Just like the four of them can't decide which relationship is more important.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars. Finally incest at last

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous