All Comments on 'A Divorce Party Pt. 01'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncan9 months ago

Sorry totally unbelievable that the character you laid out would "allow" himself to be shackled and gagged and as for the utterly dumb wife, who just believes what her slut friend says despite all the evidence to the contrary. It was just utterly unbelievable.

The only believable bits, were the man hating hoes parts and how miserable bitches want their friends miserable too.

Storyteller0112Storyteller01129 months ago

@James_Duncan: This is a fiction site, not a reality site. If you're expecting reality here, you are in the WRONG place.

@BigMadStork: This was a little tough to get into, but once I did, I did not want it to end. Awaiting further content. Thank you so much!

Storyteller0112Storyteller01129 months ago

Stacy never envisioned it would be her own Divorce Party.

Freddog6601Freddog66019 months ago

I know this is fiction, BUT, there should be a slight sense of reality to carry the story.

Way too many holes for this to be a good story, no pun intended.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth699 months ago

Connie needs to hurt badly

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I know he is 100% trustworthy. I had two ex-friends try to seduce him, and he told me. That is a man in love with me. He rarely stays late on a job and goes shopping with me just so he can be with me. …. Then believes her slut friend about husband cheating ….tough one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Everyone in this story is an idiot. Stan agreed to be the entertainment at a sex party where his mother is a guest? His wife also almost got him killed. Crimes were committed and there is no mention of legal proceedings. There should be charges against Ann and Stacy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story requires a lot of “suspension of disbelief “. I get that most of these stories require poor communication to create drama, but this is too much.

Disgruntled, man-hating divorcée claims to be “dating” her friends husband. Whom she apparently knows by his real name, but refers to him by another name. Wife does not question inconsistencies and immediately believes that loving, affectionate, husband (who has trusted her enough to be restrained and vulnerable) is guilty as charged. And then without a shred of proof, participates in a gang sexual assault of her spouse.

cageysea9725cageysea97259 months ago

The worst part of this 'story': "To be continued".

linnearlinnear9 months ago

Glad to see this new story. Beginning is similar to Bad Girl, can't wait to see where you go with it.

bucco40bucco409 months ago

Who recommended Ann? That person, if not Connie, should be whipped. Have Connie stripped then whipped on her tits and ass by all. Then the husband whips her cunt. Also, Stacey needs to be punished for being so gullible.

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_U9 months ago

So once you get rid of the silly notion of reality, rational behavior, and common sense. The story isn't all bad. The most annoying thing for me was getting the characters names mixed up. Like Wendy and Gina. That little bit of mistakes took more away from the story than the huge plot holes. Still gave u 4 stars because it was an interesting story. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No, the worst part is the frequent POV changes. They're bad enough to begin, but done really badly, even worse.

gem4tnagem4tna9 months ago

Really needs more chapters that was a bad cliffhanger

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

No likeable characters, especially the wife. He should run.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Did all you people miss the part of this is a made up story? It's fictional

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

What a truly ridiculous story. Yes, Loving Wives is normally all about fantasy stuff. But really?

What happened to all the Charges against Ann, her "employee henchmen" for attempted murder etc. Plus, stupid Stacy. Even the basic premise was ridiculous.

Now we'll be expected to believe that dumbo Stan wouldn't want a revenge situation. You know, capturing Ann and Stacy and ALL of the women that abused him... and stringing them up and whipping them. Naked. Breasts and nipples, back and ass, with dildos inserted anally. Otherwise they all just "walk" with no consequences.

His own mother fucked him!

His wife betrayed him in the worst possible way and allowed her friends to physically abuse him to an extreme level. Yes, we all know about the "fun, enjoyable, slightly taboo aspect" of him replacing an escort at a sex party. Fun and teasing to be expected. But this? There is NO WAY the slut wife escapes divorce.

ThorlolThorlol9 months ago

Why the fuck would he want to get back with her and even be close to all those people? I why were are they not in prison for what they did?

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart9 months ago

Normally like this authors stories but this was not that enjoyable. The wife is thoroughly unlikable and an idiot, willing to pimp out her husband including to his own mom which is bad enough even if hot from a Lit perspective but believes her loose friend and allows her husband to be abused. The former is bad enough for a guy who the story keeps repeating would never cheat, the latter is worse because she betrayed him both by allowing him to be physically abused and not trusting him despite him trusting her enough to go with her insane plan. And apparently she is an idiot who hired some random dominatrix who nearly got them raped and him murdered. Honestly don't want reconciliation, would prefer for Stan to hook up with the cute nurse. 3 stars, I like some of the concept but not it in execution.

KahunabobKahunabob9 months ago

I'm with FlynnTaggart below me. Aside from that, too many plotholes in this one. The women plotting to save a marriage? You're not coming back from something like this. If a wife immediately believes a known garden tool over her husband? Doesn't even ask him, look him in the eye for his answer? Zero remorse for the 2 mothers that they fucked their son / SIL. Or from the rest that they helped fuck up a marriage. Yeah no. As per your usual disclaimer, we leave reality and common sense at the door. Your recent stories seem to be going down the big strong man gets sissified/emasculated rabbit hole more and more. I'm not a fan.

tangoperutangoperu8 months ago

So most of them believe Stan is a great guy, a faithful husband, etc. Of course, that didn't prevent them from allowing Stacy to suck and fuck a stranger in a hoodie. Hell, not even his mom thought it was wrong for her daughter-in-law to cheat on her son. Yes, the stranger was Stan, but none of them knew it.

jwswinglejwswingle8 months ago

Alright, I'm ready for the "fixing it" session. It should be interesting. The story was, on most levels, absurd, but I still want to see how you recover, now.

mharrisonmharrison8 months ago

Sorry for the low score.... i just couldn't get on with the style of the story. Everything else i've read of yours has been good....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You jumped the shark with this one first with Stacy making Stan an escort to be used by everyone at the party including his mother and mother-in-law. Then you jumped it again when you made Ann into a dominatrix and Stacie just stood by and allowed it to happen. You jumped it yet again when you had Stacie who has never had an issue with Stan before immediately believe the skank Connie that Stan had fucked her. Stacy didn’t bother to check with Stan to verify she just allowed Ann to have her way. Then you jump again by turning Ann into a dominatrix instead of a sex toys distributor. You jumped it even more when you had Ann bring in thugs and turn it into a crime scene. If I could give you negative stars I would.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

not your best effort

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES