A Divorce Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am quickly reaching the end zone myself. I need just a few more good thrusts, and... Wendy blows up with a deafening scream that dies as she falls back into the bed, unable to move. I slam three more times before I fill her with EIGHT ropes of cum. Those pills are weird. Throughout the orgasm, Stacy tweaks Wendy's nipples until an outraged Wendy slaps her hands and rolls away. Stacy has a knowing smile on her face and isn't worried about Wendy like I am. That was a look of pure hate.

Stacy sends me to the shower, and she spoons with what looks like a sleeping Wendy. The shower rejuvenates my body. I dry myself off and neither Wendy nor Stacy is moving. I walk towards the kitchen to get a snack. I have the munchies.

Standing in the kitchen is mom with a plate of snacks and two bottles of water.

Mom asks, "Sleeping?"

I nod my head, yes. She smiles, removes her dress, and bends over the counter, right next to me.

Mom orders me, "Stuff me big boy."

I down a bottle of water as mom looks at me with a wanton desire. I toss the bottle in the recyclables, and then quickly grabbed mom by the hips and thrust into her. I never stopped the quick pace.

Mom is spewing filth, "Fuck me. Use me. Breed me. Oh yeah, breed me. Use me big man. Stuff that salami in me. HARDER! Oh fuckkkkkkk!"

Just like that, she orgasmed and is dead on the table.

Patty looks at me, "Stan, can you come over here and help me with the couch?"

I walk towards Patty wondering why she needs a couch moved. As I get within arm's reach, Patty leans over the back of the sofa and pulls her panties down. She widens her stance, giving me a perfect target to fuck. Just like mom, I slide in quickly and never stop. I fuck as fast as I can with some force, but not a great deal. This isn't a hard fuck. My pills kick in, and I spray my mother-in-law with six great blasts of baby batter. I covered everything inside.

Patty is a bit punch drunk on sex. She lays down on the couch, on her back, and puts three fingers into her pussy, so she can play with herself and then eat my cum. I laugh at her. Since they're all satisfied, I clean up the kitchen. This has been a pretty good day.

After a few hours, Wendy got up, took a shower, got dressed and joined Patty, mom, and I on the couch. She sat on my lap with a big grin on her face.

Wendy tries to look angry, "Do you know what you did to me?" She never gave me a chance to talk. "For the first time ever, I'm satisfied. To be honest, I'm too damn sore to have sex. This is awesome, and Gordon will be thrilled. He will get a few days off, I will feel that fucking for a few days, and remember that fucking forever."

She has tears in her eyes as she hugs me hard, gets up, unbuttons most of her buttons, and then leaves.

In the doorway, she says, I may not feel like having sex, but I still enjoy men tripping over their tongues when a breast "accidentally" slips out while I'm driving." She smiles and is gone.

Mom's jaw is hanging while Patty says, "She's cute, nice, but touched in the head. What a sweetheart."

Stacy sits on my lap, and I get a great kiss and her breast hits my chest several times. My hand reaches inside her bra, and I play with the unrestrained breasts. Mom and Patty both shake their heads at me.

After a few minutes, mom takes Patty and Stacy into the kitchen to make a list of things they want for the new house. Soon, they have enough for a six-story estate. No way that's happening. That would be a two-million-dollar house. I can't afford the taxes on a home like that, let alone the materials to build it.

+++++

Two hours later they're discussing exterior styles, roofs, room colors, and flooring. I expect next will be the color of the towels. I was wrong, it's the doorbell. I'm expecting Gordon to come back and kill me for fucking his wife. Nope. A medium sized woman with a blonde ponytail, short shorts, sneakers, and a bikini top that leaves almost nothing to the imagination stands in front of me.

She screams at me as she jumps on me and hugs me tight. Who the fuck is this?

I hear, "Stan, oh my wonderful, loveable, Stan!"

I go rigid. My head goes back, and I look again. Damn. My boss Kate generally has shoulder length blonde hair, immaculate business suits that button up to the neck, high heels, and glasses. She's wearing contacts now. No shit, this really is my boss, Kate.

I carry Kate into the kitchen where I make introductions. She makes no move to let go. Her head is on my shoulder and tears are in her eyes.

Stacy is the first to speak, "What did you do to her?"

She squeezes me tighter.

I explain, "She didn't take me almost dying too well."

Stacy retorts, "No shit, dumb ass. We didn't either."

I ask Kate, "Can I explain?"

Like a child, she won't talk and nods her head yes.

With a quiet somber voice, I tell her story, "Her parents divorced when she was young. Her mother wanted no part of her. Two brothers died in a construction-site gas explosion in her teens. Her father died of a heart attack while jogging. Two years ago, her grandparents died in an auto accident due to ice and drinking too much. Her Ex left with a secretary after only six months of marriage.

"She took over from her grandfather, and many guys ignored her. Some were rude. Some got their ass kicked by yours truly. Many were sent packing. I had good crews, so we carried the company the first year. Kate learned, and the new people worked hard. I got stabbed and shot, and the company went to hell until I returned. We let go of several more from that episode.

"She's a great boss and a nice human being. She's thoughtful, caring, and compassionate. Her actions have bought a lot of loyalty by the way she helped me and a few others since she took over."

Patty questions, "Helped you?"

I explain, "I only had four vacation days. Kate paid me for 'working from home.' See?"

Kate is removed from my arms and hugged by Patty and mom. Stacy knows her story all too well. Kate finally notices that I'm naked. She pushes Stacy to the side, so she gets a good view of me. I turn bright red from embarrassment. Nothing felt more humiliating than my boss checking me out.

Kate's words drift out, "I've seen him in sweaty shirts and shorts. I've seen those guns with a sleeveless shirt, but I never had a clue that his chest was so ripped. And his... his... it's enormous.

Curiously, Kate asks, "Why is he naked? Is he being punished? Is he a slave?"

Stacy laughs, "No, we were punishing Connie..."

Kate adds, "The woman that accused him of sleeping with her?"

Stacy adds, "That's the one."

Kate's anger rages, "Don't you know your own husband? Shame on you!" No way he cheats on you.

Meek Stacy says, "I know now. Look at him. Every woman lusts for him. He's a twenty on the lust meter. Look at me. I'm an eight at best. He can do way better than me. I always used to think I was renting him until someone better came along."

Kate says, "Used to?"

Stacy exhales, "Yeah. His friends filled me in, my friends slapped me, my mother threatened me, his mother laughed at me. I finally wizened up. They threw a party to get us back together and then we got revenge on Connie."

Kate asks, "Is she still breathing?"

Stacy snickers, "Yes, but it won't be fun to be near her for a while. We took her out drinking, drugged her. Then we laid her out on a floating lounger in a sludge pond."

Kate screams, "NO WAY!"

Stacy continues, "A small rope was around her legs to keep her in place while in the opposite direction, a rope pulled the floating lounger from under her. Splat. Under water."

Kate screams out, "Ewwwwww! GROSS!"

Stacy continues, "The guys were almost all married. She blew each one and then they gang banged her. The slut loved that part and got a ride home and a date from the one single guy."

Kate's curious, "Why is Stan naked?"

Stacy snickers, "Because the guys are married, they each got a freeuse day with their wives. We decided to extend it to Stan since he was there. Wendy was here earlier and got an hour of slow fucking and almost fifteen minutes of hard core fast and hard fucking. She is part nympho and was satisfied."

Kate softly asks, "What's free use?"

Stacy grins big, "Basically, Stan is available to be used sexually by any of us in any way we want. This applies to the entire day."

Kate looks uneasy, "He agreed to this?"

Stacy looks at Kate, "He had a triple blowjob and forced to eat all of us, including Wendy, twice; he fucked all of us at least twice so far. He's had some pills to... help his performance."

I put Kate down on her feet.

Kate asks, "So. You could push him to the floor, and he's obligated to eat you?"

Stacy uses a hand to push me down to my knees. She then moved me closer to Kate. Inches from her pussy, I look up at her submissively.

In a frantic move, she pushes her shorts and panties down. They're so tight she fights to get them off. As the shorts come off, I alternate between aggressive, light, and slow. Mom and Patty are quick to her side, afraid she will fall. She looks unsteady due to licking, nibbling on her clit, and slowly licking anything in reach.

Kate is moaning like a porn star. She's talking but sounds like a toddler; nothing makes sense. Mom and Patty make me laugh as they look at each other, and then together, they pull the strings on her top, letting it flutter away. While holding her erect, they lean over and suck on her nipples.

Immediately, she screams out an orgasm, then fights to get free.

Kate knows how to give orders, "STAN! Stand Up!"

I stand up. Kate has entered a frenzy of lust. She attacks my cock and swallows me like only mom can.

I hear Stacy says, "You've got to teach me that."

I laugh as Kate goes to town on me.

Stacy goes to her knees and says, "He's huge. Give me a turn or your jaw will get sore. You're not used to it." She laughs, "Don't worry, I'll let you get the prize."

Stacy is a fantastic cocksucker. Tonight, she was good. She wanted to progress my orgasm, but she wanted Kate to get the prize. I like the way that sounds.

Together, they blew me like never before. They both love me. I didn't know that about Kate. I was genuinely clueless. Stacy, I knew she loved me as much as I loved her.

Stacy got me close and then practically shoved me down Kate's throat. It was cute.

I warn Kate, "Not all women like the taste. Now is the time to switch to a hand job."

Kate pulls me out of her mouth, and with anger, she spits, "Like hell, I will. I've dreamed of this since I hired you."

She takes all of me and then uses her tongue to partially wrap my cock. I orgasmed. The first took the express as she let me slip until only the crown was in her mouth. The second surge fills her mouth, and she has cum dripping down both sides of her mouth with a look of pure shock and surprise on her face. She spits me out to swallow.

Stacy expected this and had her hand ready to grab my cock as it came out. My third shot hits her breasts with a splash surprising her. My fourth blast hits her neck and chest as Kate adjusts Stacy's aim. Five, six, and seven splash her face and open mouth.

As I stop, Kate is giggling like a child, "Damn. That's quite the cum bath."

Like a temptress tiger, Stacy asks the unsuspecting Kate, "May we help you clean up?"

As Kate licks a finger of cum, "Sure."

If Kate had more to say, it was lost as Stacy, Mom, and Patty spring to action and knock Kate onto her back. Together, they feed like starving wild wolves on slaughtered sheep. I couldn't see much, but I clearly heard Kate giggle, laugh, and moan. In my eyes, someone has latched on to her breasts or nipples.

When they are sated, all four get up and sit in a chair. Three are licking lips, and all look dreamy.

Mom offers, "He's on the purple pill and a Chinatown pill to produce more sperm. Give him ten minutes to recover."

Kate's look is priceless in surprise. Stacy pushes their list in front of Kate.

Kate turns on her business persona. This is the Kate I know. Kate doesn't like the style of the house or the color for the area we're looking at. There are too many trees. She cuts out several things like the bowling alley but adds a media room with surround sound and home theatre seating.

All was well until she pointed out they didn't have enough bedrooms.

Kate pleads her case, "Do you really see just two children? With all the women around here, will you be able to stop at two?"

In a shy voice, Kate says, "I'll need a room for myself and my children."

The room is silent.

With a soft voice, "I'm not here to take Stan for myself. I have had too many people die on me, and he would have been the worst. For what he did for me and protecting my business, I love that man unconditionally. With my money, I can't trust most men. I'm no multi-millionaire, but I am doing quite well. I told you I wanted to promote Stan, and I want to start building new houses.

"I want to put Stan in charge of everything. I want to make him a partner, co-owner, if you will. I want his children, and we will guarantee all our children have jobs. I have no legacy other than Stan. He is already my beneficiary, as there is no one else."

We all sat stunned. How do I answer? How will Stacy respond? Holy shit, this is a ticking bomb!

With a straight face, Stacy looks at Kate and asks, "How many children do you want?"

Kate burst from her seat and attacked Stacy with a hug and a river of tears flowing down her face. The bomb timer stopped.

When the crying stops, Stacy has tears in her eyes and hugs me. I don't understand. She senses I am clueless and changes to a light laugh.

With every eye on Stacy, she is timid as she says, "I could sense when Stan came back from his interview, he found a quality woman that impressed him. That night I got truly fucked into the following week. I thought that I was about to lose him. I didn't. I heard all about the company and Kate's highs and lows, yet Stan kept returning to me. I was always prepared to be served for divorce.

"I knew she wanted him; what woman doesn't? He's ridiculously handsome and, unknown to her, huge. The papers were never served to me. He kept coming home. His stories of her low points were so vivid in the telling, I was sorry for her and mad at the people working for her. Yes, both men and women. I understand her better than all of you. I agree to you living here, but your company is paying for the house and the maids to keep it clean for showings."

Kate yells, "Sold!"

That shattered all the sad and scared moods. They spent another two hours discussing the list and sketching out a basic floor plan. Two wanted a second-floor hallway washer and dryer, while two wanted it near the kitchen. We will have two sets of washers and dryers.

When they finish, Kate takes Stacy's hand.

Kart starts out shy, "You mentioned free use. I would love a turn. However, with our new relationship, this will be more than seeing each other at company holiday parties and BBQs at my place. I know how you two feel about each other, and the last thing I want to do is hurt either of you."

Stacy makes me proud as she says surprisingly confidently, "Nothing in this world or beyond means more to me than Stan. He is the reason I live. Wendy rode him for well over an hour. That was her thank you from me for saving his life. I would have given her anything if she asked for it, including my life. That's the type of love I have for that man.

"He didn't want to be at my party. I could see it in his eyes. He did it for me. He wasn't going to let me down in front of my friends. He was struck, suffered pain and humiliation, and almost died from his injuries, saving my friends and me. You gave him his first and only job. You saved us from foreclosure. You helped save our marriage with your money, and the women at work helped me with the party ideas before I met with my friends.

"You have already done a lot for me, for us, and now you're going to share your company and a brand-new estate with us." Stacy is crying. "I think you need some personal training on how close we are."

Mom adds, "Oh yes. This deal is more than just Stan."

Kate's mouth is wide open.

Patty purrs, "Pleasure comes from all directions in this house. We have all kinds of wild monkey sex. Stan is filled with hormones today. Let us demonstrate."

Stacy, Mom, and Patty get up and pull Kate to the bedroom. There, they strip in a flash. That wasn't as hard as you would think because they only wore lingerie. One by one, they lay down on the bed, tits down and legs spread.

I start with Mom. I slide in slowly, take two gentle strokes, then move to my fastest fucking. Mom is an "Ug," machine. She repeats the same noise with each thrust. In less than ten minutes, she orgasms. I leave her in place and move to Patty. I slide in slowly, take two gentle strokes, and continue slowly fucking Patty. She responds like a champ.

Patty takes deep breaths while talking about how good it feels. She forgets that everyone else knows exactly what she's talking about. It's still cute to see how much she likes this. Patty was nice to our guests. There is no way she orgasms in twenty minutes if she tries to deny her orgasm.

I was a bit busy fucking the three best women in the world. It seems that Kate snuck out of the room and made a phone call. I had no clue.

With Stacy, Mom, and Patty finishing their demo and getting a satisfying fuck, they can watch happily. Well, that's what I expected, at least. With Mom, Patty, and Stacy sitting on the edge of the bed, Kate has some questions about the house again.

You know that sixth sense? The one where the hair on the back of your neck rises for no reason. That's where I am now. This is like Stacy asking me to bind my wrists and be blindfolded. A feeling of dread has overcome me, and now all four women look at me strangely. What can I say?

I didn't need to say anything. I hear "Ding-dong" our front door. Fuck me. I look at Kate. She tries that "Who me?" look, and she fails.

After the second ringing, Kate smiles at me, "Trust me. Answer your door."

I reluctantly answered the door. Like, last time, I don't stand behind the door. I am nude in the doorway in full sight after opening the door. In front of me are a pair of shoes, two slender legs, and a pair of shorts, and then blocking the lady are three brown grocery bags chock full of groceries and some bottles of wine. I grab all the food and step back to close the door, set down the food, and tip the girl.

Instead, the woman drops to the ground, still hidden by the bags, and proceeds to suck my cock aggressively. Who the fuck is this? As I turn to the right, she does as well. I use my elbow to close the door. I lift the groceries and see Wendy is back, and she has a huge grin. Stacy, Mom, and Patty each relieved me of a bag of food.

Kate is in the hallway leading to the bedrooms, leaning against the wall with her tits pointed to me as she says, "I talked with Wendy a lot about how you were doing and the problems you were having. We compared notes and suggestions on how to handle work and home. The two of us devised much of the plans for the party to get Stacy and you back together and Connie's punishment. They enhanced the plan, and it all worked out.

"I checked up on Wendy, and her husband is thrilled that she is out of commission for a few days. He orally assaulted her to four orgasms after hearing all the stories. I'm cooking tonight, and she is staying for dinner while Gordon sleeps. She blew him twice, and he's sleeping like a baby."

As she finished, I gave Wendy six good blasts of cum that took the express while the seventh and last one she swallowed. Damn, what a smile that woman has.

Wendy holds on to my legs. She got what she wanted. Why is she still holding me?