A Doctor's Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All's well," I whisper.

She stays frozen for a moment, apparently hoping my hands will return. "Huh?" she says finally, in a voice like she just woke from a nap.

"I said you're fine."

She releases her arm's hold on both legs and, forgetting there is nowhere for her feet to land, goes limp. Her falling legs land in my arms, panties still twisted around them at the knees. She doesn't seem to care. Her left arm lands across her chest, covering her nipples. Her right hand extracts itself from her hair and reaches down, cupping her sex. "Exams never feel like that with my normal doctor. She just makes it seem so... medical."

"See? I'm nice after all," I say.

"Uh-huh."

Leaving her legs draped across my right forearm, I slide by left arm under her waist and lift her off the exam table, marveling once more at her lightness. I shuffle sideways and deposit her onto the middle of the exam table so that her legs no longer hang off the end. She lays back in a relaxed posture, again absent-mindedly laying her right hand over her pubic mound. Her other hand pulls the band out of her pony tail. She tugs her long hair loose with her fingers and lays her head to one side as if in a daydream.

I survey her outstretched body. Her nipples have grown; they now stand upright from her areolas, swollen and hard like dark red candies. They are each ringed by circle of goose-bumps. Her breasts are spread in wide domes, hiding her upper ribs beneath an inch or two of bouncy flesh. Her sternum sits between them like a hard and shallow valley. The lower half of her ribcage shows through her skin as a set of slender ridgelines to either side of the concave spoon of her abdomen. Thread-like tan lines cut across her prominent pelvic bones, angling down toward that tiny patch of hair hiding beneath her hand.

I pull the pillow out from under her legs and fold it in half in my hands. Then I ask:

"Would I be wrong to assume that you haven't had anal intercourse recently?"

That wakes her up. "Um, no, never. But..." she answers carefully.

"But what?"

"Nothing, it's embarrassing."

"What is?"

Her blush renews itself and she comes back to full consciousness, removing her hand from her crotch. "Well, okay, sometimes I... um... touch myself there with my fingers. Not inside you know, just around the outside."

"You mean when you're masturbating?"

"Um...Yeah," she answers softly, looking at me again as if expecting disapproval.

"That's perfectly normal, although very different from what we're about to do. But you don't need to worry. Like I said, I'll make sure it won't hurt, okay?"

"Will you promise you'll do it slowly?"

"Yes. Now, the first thing is, I'll need you to get onto your stomach."

She hesitates for a moment but then rolls over and flattens herself against the mat with her hands near her head and her legs straight together. Her panties remain tangled around her knees. Glancing back over her shoulder with a smirk, she says: "Just don't make fun of my big butt."

It is true that in this position her bottom stands out as a wonderful swollen hump between her tiny waist and skinny legs. I especially admire the way her tailbone tilts upward out of the narrowest part of her back -- like the kicktail of a skateboard. From there her round butt cheeks swell upward in a pair of smooth hills. The cleavage between them looks deep and youthfully tight: too tight, in fact, for my purposes.

I retrieve a second pillow from the cupboard and fold it in half around the first one so they are nested like a pair of taco shells. This makes a nice thick bolster.

"Raise your hips for me please," I ask.

She arches her back, lifting her hips a couple inches off the mattress.

"Much higher," I instruct. "I need to get this underneath you."

"Oh. Sorry," she says, inching her knees up under her in little steps until they prop her ass obscenely high into the air. "Is this better?"

"Yes," I say while fighting-off a sudden urge to spank her, "that's perfect." I stuff the double-roll of pillows under the widest point of her hips. "Settle onto that and let me know if it's comfortable."

She walks her knees back down but they can barely descend. The roll of pillows acts like a fulcrum beneath her ass, upending her pelvis and leaving almost no weight on her knees. She relaxes her abdomen and legs until they lie flat against the mattress. Only her round ass remains uplifted; stacked high on prominent display. The curvature of lower back is now extreme. Her tailbone rises almost vertically out of the small of her back.

"My boobs are squished," she says with the side of her face pressed against the mattress, "but otherwise it's fine." Then she giggles, "I feel like I'm mooning you!"

I lean over and peer down between the twin globes of her ass. Even though her legs are together I can clearly see her little sphincter. Under the bright overhead lights it is revealed as a tiny pink star aimed at the ceiling. Equally nice is that the hollow above her inner thighs is now filled with her waxed pussy. It is still pouting and wet from my earlier attentions.

"Good," I say. "Now the first thing I need to do is lubricate the whole area."

I dig an excessively large dollop of jelly out of the tub and slap it down across her ass with a loud smack.

"Ah, that's cold!" she squeals.

I start spreading the jelly. Her ticklish bottom begins to wiggle, so I place my other hand firmly on the small of her back to anchor her.

"Hold still," I say. "It'll warm right up." Within seconds the jelly begins to effervesce as it transforms into an oily lubricant.

"God that tickles!" she says while alternately flexing each butt cheek as I work the clear jelly into her skin. I broaden my hand and smear big circles and figure-eights all over her ass. The lube continues to melt, sending little droplets running down her tailbone, down the backs of her legs, sideways off her hips and inward between her thighs. I scoop a second handful from the tub and deposit it lengthwise down the narrow valley of her ass, dragging two fingers all the way from her clit up to her tailbone.

"AAah, no more, no more! It's too tickly!" she laughs, wiggling and kicking her feet against the mattress. "It's going everywhere!"

"Yes, I think that will do nicely," I say while working the slippery load deep into her crevice with a grin. Eventually I stand back and admire her wet and upended ass. It glistens under the lights like a freshly-peeled plum.

I step over to the counter and retrieve the plastic injector. I then return to her side and dip the nozzle into the tub of jelly.

"The only place we haven't lubricated yet," I quietly announce, "is inside."

Out of her sight, I draw back on the plunger to pull six ounces of jelly into the tube.

"What?" she asks.

"I want to get some lube inside you so it has a chance to warm up before we get started."

"Inside?! Wait... wait... Just do a little, alright? Please?"

"The more the better. Trust me."

"But it's already running down my legs!"

She continues kicking her little feet against the mattress, which jiggles her ass delightfully.

"You'll be fine," I assure her.

With my thumb through the loop on the back of the plunger, I use my other hand to spread her slippery ass-cheeks apart. Then I lower the tip of the injector until it touches the center of the tiny pink star guarding her rectum. When I try to spread her cheeks further with my fingers, her sphincter remains tight. I wiggle the tip gently downward, hoping the narrow tip will find a way in, but she winces and the star puckers into a tiny knot.

I wait for the puckering to relax. Then I press down. The injector's tip pops in. She lifts her head off the mattress and gasps.

"Hold still," I say as I start lowering the plunger with my thumb, squirting the jelly into her in a stream.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod!" she squeals in high-pitch.

I keep the plunger moving, counting off the ounces out loud: "Two... three..."

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod!"

"Four..."

"Unnnnnnggggg!" she whines aloud through clenched teeth.

"Five..."

She slaps a hand against the mattress: "Stop! No more!"

"Aaaand....Six."

"Fuck! I can't...! No more! Please!"

"All done," I say, removing my fingers and gently pulling the tip from her ass.

"Oh my God, what did you do?!"

She is almost in tears suddenly, kicking her feet as the jelly begins to effervesce inside of her. I set the injector aside and return my left hand firmly to her waist to quell her wiggling. Then I center my right palm on her upper thigh -- at the palest part right beside her bare pussy. She writhes beneath my hands, apparently on the verge of losing control.

"Lay still now, Jessica," I say.

"It feels like you put a whole can of soda in me!" she whines. "It's too much! I can't take it!"

I watch her little anus puckering over and over again. The pressure inside must be intense because with each puckering some clear, bubbling lube emerges. It slides down her perineum toward her labia in little globs. With all these sensations going on, she apparently cannot stop her lathered hips from dancing beneath my hand.

"Lay still," I repeat firmly, punctuating the words with a pair of spanks at the junction of her ass and thigh.

"It's bubbling so much!" she pleads, almost in tears. "Why do I have to be still?"

"Be_cause I want you to re_lax," I say, now punctuating each syllable with a spank on the skin right beside her glossy pussy. "Let [spank] it [spank] finish [spank-spank]."

"I'm trying, I'm trying." Her skin glows pink beneath my hand and the soles of her feet wrinkle as she curls her toes with effort. Finally, she manages to quell her gyrating hips.

"Good, now let's see if you're ready," I say.

I slide my fingers into the gap between her thighs and wander them upwards across her slippery labia until my index finger rests upon the entrance to her ass. I press gingerly downward. Lube leaks out and her anus puckers fiercely.

"Wait...." she starts to say. But as soon as that initial reflexive pucker softens, I push my fingertip in.

"Ow!" she cries. I feel her sphincter clench down hard around my first knuckle.

"Okay" I say, withdrawing my finger. "You are really tight. This is going to take some extra steps."

"You promised it wouldn't hurt."

"That's right. I'll make sure it doesn't. We're going to get those muscles in there to relax first, okay?"

"Please! Anything."

This was entirely expected. In fact I had hoped things would go this way. I walk over to the counter and pick up the box of extra tools I had brought back from my office earlier.

"What's in there? Is it going to help?" she asks, watching my every move from her upended position.

I place the plastic case on the floor beside the bed and open it. "This," I say, lifting the heaviest object out, "is a physical therapy machine used for deep-tissue massage. It's basically a big vibrator. I think you'll like it."

She can't resist lifting her head to look back at it. Quietly, almost to herself, she says: "Oh wow."

What I have in my hand is a 4.0 Amp electric vibrator that has a triangular pad like a bicycle seat. The motor is encased in a heavy metal jacket with a circular handle like you might see on an orbital sander.

This is not the kind of vibrator that hums on battery power. This thing plugs into a wall-outlet and rattles like a Harley-Davidson.

I plug in the cord and set the machine down beside Jessica's legs.

The next thing I pull out of the box is a narrow rubber butt-plug. It is pink and friendly-looking. Not too long and not too wide. I slip it into the pocket of my lab coat without her seeing.

I stand up again beside her glistening, upturned ass. I heft the big massager in my right hand. When I flick the rocker switch on, it fills the room with noise like a bar blender.

Jessica flashes another look over her shoulder and I read her lips saying: "What the fuck?"

I pretend not to hear her. I lower the trembling vinyl pad, gently at first, onto her butt cheeks.

Instantly her ass blurs into a furious vibration. Her eyes and mouth pop wide open in surprise. Over the noise of the machine I hear her let out a long, sustained "Eee" sound. I angle the seat pad so that the broadest contact area is against her skin and begin slow orbits around her lubricated rump. Muscles beneath the hills of her ass come alive with vibration. Even the backs of her thighs are blurred. I can see her laughing, almost screaming at the uncontrollable sensations buzzing through her upturned ass. I work the pad back and forth between the highpoints of her butt cheeks and eventually settle it in-between. I then rotate the thick vinyl pad so that the narrowest end points straight down. Aided by the slipperiness of her skin, the machine sinks in until it touches the soft tissue surrounding her sphincter. Jessica's voice jumps up several octaves and she smacks one hand against the wall above her head. I let the nose of the vibrating pad stand there on her tight anus. Her hand claws at the paint. I let the pad drift farther down, laying its edge lengthwise along the crack of her ass. As I continue sliding it down, the nose finds its way into the hollow between her inner thighs, sending her labia into a frenzied blur of pink. Soon the nose of the pad is vibrating directly against her clit while the long edge buzzes the entire length of her wet labia and perineum.

Jessica's thighs and butt cheeks clench tight around the machine and her hand flies beneath her, trying to interposition itself between the vibrator and her clit. The tightly-packed pillows block her way, so she reaches around to cover her ass, but her grabbing only pulls one butt cheek wider apart, intensifying the machine's contact with her most intimate flesh. The vibrator is too deep and too heavy for her hand to get beneath. She gives up. Her head rises off the table, mouth open, eyes shut. I keep her stomach flat against the mat by holding down the small of her back. I turn the triangular pad again, standing the pointy-end directly on her clit. Both her hands hit the wall this time. I slowly work the nose backwards across her labia and up to her ass again. I focus the energy of the machine right on that tiny ring of muscles protecting her rectum. Lube spatters out and I can hear Jessica singing loudly now, interrupting herself with rapid breaths. She sounds like she is building up to an epic release.

Just when I think she is going to actually climax, I shut off the machine.

"UUUUUNNNNNNNNN" she continues a cappella in the suddenly quiet room. I hoist the device off her and set it down with a thud. My arm is slightly tired from the weight of it.

Jessica's voice descends to a rhythmic whimpering. Her ribcage is pumping with short breaths. Her hands slide down off the wall and flatten out limply beside of her head. Her long hair lies haphazardly spread about, partially obscuring her face but she does not seem to notice.

I retrieve the little butt-plug from my pocket and position it above the opening between her thighs. I see that her outer labia are swollen and plump. Between them her inner labia have blossomed outward in petite, hot-pink petals. They shine glossily, reflecting the lights above.

"I'm going to insert something small and soft into you now," I say.

She has no response, so I slide the little tapered toy easily into sopping wet pussy. She emits only a low moan. I quickly draw it back out, confident now that it is thoroughly lubricated. Next, I position the tip of the little toy on the exact center of her anus. Holding the base of the plug between my thumb and two fingers, I work the tip slowly into her ass.

A long "Oh!" escapes her mouth.

I press a bit harder and the plug slides down all the way to its fattest point, stretching the spokes of her tight star into an inch-wide circle.

"God!" she cries.

I hold the plug there, teasing the muscles of her anus with a gentle back and forth motion.

She emits a worried hum that is suddenly cut short when I let the fattest part of the bulb to pop inward beyond her sphincter, allowing the muscles to close around the plug's skinny neck. Jessica's breathing is edgy and tormented. I give the base plate a few gentle tugs, pulling back against the grip of her anus. She is still impressively tight.

Keeping my other hand firmly against the small of her back, I click the giant vibrator back on. Again the room fills with sound and Jessica balls her fists in anticipation. Tendons within her thighs start to twitch nervously. I hold the machine over her ass, pad facing down, and gently lower it. Her youthful skin comes alive on contact. She starts singing again. I work the heavy pad around her cheeks, careful not to touch the base of the plug. Not yet. I wait, circling her ass and roaming the machine over the backs of her thighs and eventually pressing it against her clitoris, labia and perineum in alternating succession. The vibrator is so strong that I know its energy will penetrate her ass too, simply due to its sheer proximity.

Next I press the long edge of the pad against her entire pussy and hold it there firmly. The base of the rubber plug adopts a faint blur that probably reflects only one quarter of the energy her clit is being subjected to.

By now her legs and back are aglow with a fevered sheen. I watch her breathing and listen to her moans as they quickly ascend in intensity. Her toes flex. Her hands scratch at the mattress pad and tangle themselves in her hair. After a minute, her pelvis suddenly arches higher, pumping repeatedly against the vibrator in synch with a new rhythmic cry. When I am certain she has reached the very peak of orgasm, I roll the pad away from her clit and press it squarely onto the base of the butt plug, smashing it inward.

"FAAAAAHHHK!" she screams. Her legs fly apart as wide as her rolled-down panties allow and her pelvis writhes under me like a stabbed animal. I struggle to keep the vibrator atop the plug, but I manage it with some additional pressure. The energy of the machine is entirely focused on the butt-plug, coursing deep into her ass.

Her climax is exquisite to watch. It lasts at least twenty seconds, maybe more. She squeals loudly, clenching her ass over and over around the buzzing bicycle seat. Every inch of her skin glows with sweat.

Finally, after I can see that her crescendo has passed, I pull the vibrator off her and shut it down.

"That should do it," I say casually.

She is in non-verbal mode, making sounds instead of words.

I return my attention to the butt-plug, easing it slowly up and down through the little ring of her anus. The newly-loosened orifice makes a wet suction-breaking sound with every upward stroke. Eventually I remove the plug and insert two fingers in its place. The inside of her rectum feels like a tube of warm honey. Withdrawing my fingers, I place my thumbs to either side of her ass and pull them apart. Her anus opens, showing its bright pink inner walls. Clear lube is still pooled within her.

Still she has no coherent words for me.

I retrieve the optical scope and aim the stem directly at her littlest orifice. I switch it on and carefully insert the tip. Then I let it descend. It glides easily down to the four-inch mark.

She starts forming words again, but 'oh God' and 'oh my God' seem to be the only phrases she knows. They come out of her mouth in succession as I press the probe deeper.

At the six-inch mark there is a new resistance, perhaps a slight bend in her rectal canal where it transitions to her lower colon. With a bit of wiggling on my part, the flexible probe rounds this bend and presses onward. She adds the phrases 'no more' and 'too deep' to her limited vocabulary, but with only a daydreaming level of intensity.