A Doctor's Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thirty seconds later, after a brief and final bout of feet-kicking and toe-curling from Jessica, we reach the 12-inch mark. I stop.

"Mission accomplished," I whisper.

I slowly and carefully ease the long shaft out of her. It rides out on a river of lube, drenching the pillows below. Jessica replays her soundtrack of repetitive 'oh my God's during the entire extraction. When the optical tip finally pops out with a wet gasp, it leaves her little anus looking very sore and loose -- a pencil-sized hole now rather than a tight star.

I step back, admiring her ravished figure. She is sweaty from head to toe. Her hair is a tangled mess. Her ass and the mattress beneath it look sticky enough to require hosing off. I savor the view as her body lies limp, exhausted by the travails of the past hour. She hangs draped over the pillows like a slice of sashimi.

"Take a few minutes," I say. "In fact, take as long as you need. I'll set out some towels and let you get dressed in private. There is a sink too if you want to wash up. When you're ready, just come out and the receptionist will direct you to my office, okay?"

She rolls her hips off the pillows and flops onto her side with her butt against the wall. I pull two clean towels out of the cupboard and set them down on the counter.

She wipes stray curls away from her face and stares at me. A single big twitch runs through her petite frame. She is still beyond speech.

"Take your time," I repeat, "You did great. I'll see you in a few minutes."

With that, I leave the room.

* * * * *

Fifteen minutes later I hear a knock at my door and see the receptionist's arm gesturing Jessica into my office.

She is in her clothes again: low-rise designer jeans, casual electric-blue halter top, stacked flip-flops and dangly earrings. Her long hair is pulled back into a pony tail again, sprouting from halfway up the back of her head. Her face looks freshly washed, devoid of any makeup except perhaps some lip balm.

"Hi," she says, standing in the doorway.

"Come on in, Jessica," I reply, gesturing toward the chairs on the other side of my glass-topped desk. "Have a seat."

She walks over and gingerly lowers her bottom onto the cushion. Her little purse slips off her shoulder into her lap. She crosses her legs and glances out the window at the sunny day.

"How do you feel?" I ask.

"Sore," she says, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Really?"

"No, not really. Not as much as I thought. But..." She looks down at her lap and fidgets with her purse strap, wrapping it around her index finger. "I don't know. I feel kinda embarrassed I guess."

"Why is that? I felt your exam went rather well, all things considered."

"Really? I don't know. I feel like I've been living in a closet the past few years. I mean... there are so many things I don't know. Like, especially about sex."

She lifts her eyes to mine. They are tinged with pink from all the gagging.

"Well," I say, "the human body is capable of amazing things. I think most women have no idea what they can do until they experience childbirth."

"Well yeah, but that's not really what I mean. What I mean is I've never felt so, like, out of control before. It's like I was scared the whole time I was in there with you, but also really sexual. Like a blend of fear and sex and...and something else."

"What else?"

"I don't know. I think those things you were doing were... so extreme that I just became another person in my mind, letting them all happen. I let myself go, just, like, lost in the moment -- that sounds cheesy -- but like, lost in the physical part of it. Just totally absorbed by how it felt. Not thinking at all, you know?"

"Sure. I can understand that reaction."

"Am I wrong to feel like I've been asleep all these years? I mean, I know I'm inexperienced, but God... not like that!"

I lean forward and fold my hands on the desk. "Look, today was just a doctor's appointment, okay? It was not any kind of critique of your life. I am sorry if I left you with that impression."

"No, no, it's not you. I'm glad, actually. It's a wake-up call."

"Well, you're still very young. You have your entire life ahead of you, so you have plenty of time to do whatever you want."

"Yeah."

"Look, it's none of my business, but I've always felt that you just have to be yourself and do what you love. The rest come naturally. You've heard that before, some variation of it, I'm sure."

"Yeah."

"So don't worry. As far as I'm concerned everything went perfectly. I'll have a chance to review the tapes this week and as soon as I get the results of the blood work you had done at the lab I'll write up your results. Then we'll be in touch. My guess is we won't find anything, and you can forget this whole visit if you'd like."

"That's not likely."

"Well, be that as it may, you did great. If you learned something about yourself today, that's great too. Now you can conduct your life however you want. Have fun, try new things. Or not... whichever you prefer. Okay?"

"Okay, okay." she says, finally smiling. "But before I go, I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Do all the girls you see -- for this kind of appointment -- do they all, um, you know, enjoy themselves?"

"As much as you did?"

"Yeah."

"I can't tell you that."

She straightens up and puts one hand on the edge of my desk, frowning: "Why not?"

I give her a huge grin and lean back in my chair, clasping my hands behind my head: "Patient confidentiality."

She slaps my desk: "Err! You are so mean!"

We both laugh.

A few minutes later she is on her feet, pulling her purse back over her shoulder. I rise from my chair to escort her out. I hold the door of my office open for her and cannot stop myself from watching her breasts oscillate within her halter-top as she walks toward me. I let her precede me down the narrow hallway, entranced by the twin dimples on display an inch above the backside of her jeans. A smile glues itself to my face. We make it to the front door, and I push it open for her. A rush of Springtime humidity greets us. She pulls her ponytail over her shoulder. I thank her for coming and offer her a handshake. She surprises me with a hug, wrapping her arms around my torso.

"Thanks Doc," she says, pressing herself against me.

"No problem," is all I come up with. I drape my right arm across her narrow back, marveling again at her diminutive frame -- it being such a stark contrast to the plump breasts I feel being crushed between us. She releases me and steps through the doorway into the bright sunshine.

As she walks away she throws one last glance over her shoulder and waves. I hear a soft "See ya," and catch a glimpse of her smile.

I let the glass door swing shut between us and watch her stride across the small parking lot. She pulls something from her purse and I see the lights blink on a Nissan 350Z.

Nice.

* * * * *

End of Part One