A Domme at the Colfax Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It landed hard across poor Nibs's penis.

Nibs howled, and Val swung the strap again.

Val's sister Modesta was across town at the First National Bank, seeing about their second mortgage. How was that going?

"Modesta-"

"Call me Desi, Mr. Urbitron."

H.B. Urbitron looked at Desi and smiled weakly. He knew it was time to-well, past time to foreclose on the Colfax Inn. Four mortgages, a home equity loan, and for such nonsense! Rolling the new tennis courts...oh.

Desi was the owner's sister-in-law, and apparently she worked there as a pastry chef. Very cute, blonde ringlets, huge tits. But H.B. wasn't going to be distracted.

"Your brother-in-law hasn't been able to keep up the payments, Desi."

Desi giggled, as if H.B. had said something particularly witty. "Have I shown you my tarts?"

"You brought some of your baked goods here? I understand your pastries are famous-"

"Not exactly." Desi climbed up on HB Urbitron's desk.

HB wasn't sure what to do here. The girl, Desi, was a dish if there ever was one, but really, he was supposed to be firm.

Nibs had really run this hotel into the ground.

HB remembered Nibs in school-he'd wrecked his father's cars, indulged in cocaine and prostitutes, and had been kicked out of two high schools and five colleges.

But he knew how to pick women, Nibs did, and Nibs's gorgeous wife had a hot sister, and this girl was now unbuttoning her blouse. The cleavage seemed to dominate the room.

"Why do you want to punish us for borrowing a little money, Mr. Urbitron?"

Oh, that wheedling, feminine voice!

"P-please call me H.B."

Now Desi had fallen off the desk and was sitting on his lap. Her hand fell to his zipper and nimbly he felt the fingers pull his cock out. HB knew he had to do something, but felt somewhat paralyzed.

Desi put her lips to HB's ear.

"I know you used to wear a chastity belt last year, honey.

My roommate is a keyholder at Mistress Arnell's. She used to tie you down and play with your dick twice a week and lock you up...and then let you jerk off on her shoes."

"B-but I've gotten therapy since then, and I'm engaged to a church girl."

"Oh, I saw her, H.B. Kinda flat chested, isn't she?"

"Minerva is a kind person."

"That'll get you hard, won't it? I think you need to be teased and denied by me. After all, what kind of macho asshole are you, trying to take my brother-in-law's livelihood away?"

Desi gave HB a huge hickey on his scrawny neck, and rubbed his cock until it was bursting out of his pants. She rubbed and tickled his penis.

Suddenly though, just as HB's pee-pee was about to erupt, Desi grabbed his balls and squeezed hard, and HB yelped.

"Why-why did you do that?" HB said, in tears. "That hurt."

"Well honey, you want to hurt other people." Desi said reasonably. "You keep foreclosing on farms and little row houses, I read about it in the paper all the time."

"Well, I'm responsible to our depositors."

"Okay, but you also have embezzled quite a bit, spending it on Mistress Skippi the keyholding bitch. She's five grand a month, right?"

HB blanched. How did Desi know this?

"You pay child support to two families, and support a wife and kids, and you go see Mistress Skippi. That must really bankrupt you."

HB hung his head. "I'm sorry. You're right."

"If you write off my brother-in-law's debt, I'll tease and deny you for nothing."

HB looked hopeful.

Desi ground her buttocks on HB's swelling cock.

"We can learn to get along babe..."

HB didn't doubt it.

Half an hour later, HB was horny and so distracted, but somehow, the Colfax Inn's debt had somehow disappeared!

12