A Double Blind Date

Story Info
Man and woman manipulated into bondage sex.
4.8k words
4.43
14.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James stepped back to look at his work. The bright white rope was set off nicely by Jan's deeply tanned arm and the royal blue dress. It was a shame she would never be able to see it. The blindfold had been the first thing he'd put on her, a simple leather strap with adjustable eye pads. Simple, but wonderfully secure. She would see nothing as long as it was in place. Everything now depended on her other senses and he took advantage of that to heighten her sense of touch. His fingers lightly stroked over her strapless dress, down and across her breasts, circling her hardening nipples, across her belly, hands holding and gently kneading her ass. His intent was to drive her to helpless arousal and from her moans he was succeeding.

A hobble rope was added at her ankles, about a foot and half long. Enough so she would need to focus when she used stairs, but still short enough that every long step would remind her of her restraint. Because of the hobble and the blindfold, Jan wore low pumps. The dress came to mid-thigh, but her legs were bare. If people could have seen through the dress, they would have seen she had nothing on underneath it.

He was smiling at his helpless prey. Standing six feet tall, he was almost a head taller than her five feet four inches. His hair was short, combed from one side, and a reddish brown. Hers fell just below her neck, sweeping back from a center part and tucked behind her ears most of the time. She was lithe, with a moderate bust and a gentle sweep to her hips from a narrow waist. His shorts and pullover knit shirt showed an athletic, but not overly muscular, body. He was in his early 30s, she was about 10 years younger. He pinched her nipples again, twisting them slowly until she squealed.

Leaving Jan to wonder what was next, he walked across the room and pulled out two items he had kept hidden from her view while she could still see. Now he walked back and set them down, watching her jump as the jangle of one item broke the silence of the room. The collar was first. She tensed and sucked in her breath as she felt the leather go around her neck. Her attempt to step back was easily stopped and within a minute the collar was buckled, well out of reach of her fingers.

The second object was going to be more challenging. The blindfold would be locked in place once it was on and he wanted to make sure the straps of the head harness reinforced the blindness without being too uncomfortable. Carefully lowering it over her head he made sure her vision remained blocked, ignoring her soft protests, and then muffling them by pushing the ring into her mouth. At that point she became much more animated, shaking her head and trying to move away. He stepped forward until his body pressed against hers, one arm around her so he could hold her in place, the other working on the harness gag. He spoke softly, trying to keep her calm, telling her to trust him. It was a challenge, but he did eventually get the harness on and buckled. A few little tugs made sure the straps of the harness were snug without causing discomfort over the blindfold. He put his finger into the open O created by the ring gag, pressing down on her wet tongue, just to show how totally helpless she was now.

He stepped back and picked up his phone. Jan stood, afraid, while she heard the electronic shutter move around her. Then his hand brushed down her cheek, a finger hooked in the ring of her collar, and she was being led carefully across the room. Blinded, it was all totally unfamiliar to her. A door opened and he whispered there were two steps. Guiding her and giving her time to get her feet where they needed to be, he took her down one step, closed the door behind her, then began lifting her dress. She squirmed, trying to hold her dress down by squeezing her legs together and pressing her bound hands to her ass but there was no way to stop him. She felt the cloth no lower than her belly and a finger lightly running along her slit made her bend over and squeal again, a large glob of saliva falling from her open mouth and landing on her left knee. He laughed and lifted his finger to her nose. She could smell her own arousal.

He left her on the step while he opened the rear door of his Jeep, then helped he down the last stop to the concrete floor. Knowing she would never make the step into the Jeep with her hobble, he scooped her up and carried her. She felt the dress fall away from her ass and slide up her legs. She didn't understand why, but her helpless exposure was creating an intense desire in her and she knew that the little bit of arousal she had smelled on the finger was continuing to get stronger.

James pulled her hem up to her waist before strapping Jan into the seatbelt, then he gave each nipple another little twist before closing the door. She could hear him get into the front seat, the garage door opening, and the engine starting. After a short pause, she could hear the electronic sound of a phone ringing, a click, then James saying, "We're on our way." There was silence, then movement. She felt the sun on her body through the window, amazed that the blindfold was so secure she didn't even notice any brightening. Then they were driving. She felt so exposed, head bound, hands tied, dress hiked up over her hips. She wondered if anybody could see her, how much traffic there was. Mostly, she wondered where they were going.

They drove for a long time, turning, right, left, stopping, speeding up. Finally, there was a bump, slowing, then a stop. James waited then stopped the engine and got out. It seemed like minutes passed before her door was opened and she was unbuckled. She was once again bodily lifted up and removed from the vehicle, door closing behind her, and carried to someplace a little cooler. Jan moved her feet a little, expecting to be on the floor soon, but he held her and as she heard the garage door closing she also heard a woman's soft giggle.

=======

Kara answered her phone, saying nothing. The male voice from the other end announced, "We're on our way," and she smiled. Mark turned his head when he heard the voice. "It's time to get started," she told him. "Well, more than that blindfold anyway." Putting down her coffee, she got up and walked to the chair where Mark sat blindfolded, ballgagged, and handcuffed, as he had been for the past hour.

Guiding him, she helped Mark stand and had him slide out of his shoes. They were nearly the same height, her at five foot six, him at five foot eight, but now with the little bit of boost from her sandals she could almost look him in the blindfold. His was like Jan's, a leather strap with adjustable pads. Her hair fell to her shoulders after crossing her forehead in bangs, and she had the look of somebody who spent enough time in the sun for color without getting a deep tan. There was a little extra padding on her arms and belly, but she was cute and still shapely, her bustline being a bit larger and her bras allowing them to bounce in a way that attracted attention. His hair was combed from a side part, over his ears and onto his neck. Hers was blond, his a sandier blond. He had the darker tan of a person who spent time in the sun just to enjoy it.

After he had been handcuffed and blindfolded there had been a lot of walking, doors opening and closing, the garage door going up and down, easily heard from certain rooms in the house. After a while he didn't know if there was one person in the house or a crowd. This uncertainty made him jump when her hands gripped the front of his jeans and she pulled down the zipper. Mark Mmpffed into his gag and moved his hips, but she reached a delicate hand into the opening and grabbed his cock. Now he shook his head in addition to blubbering through the gag, but she just giggled softly and began to stroke him, feeling his manhood begin to swell in her grip.

Kara teased him for a little while, then pulled her hand back out and opened the button, quickly grabbing the waist and pushing it out of reach of his cuffed hands. She dropped to the floor and urged him to step out of the pants, which he did, realizing he could not get them back up on his own. She paused to look up at his cock, now bobbing with his pulse and sticking nearly straight out from him. The deep tan of his body was broken by a very small brief shape of lighter skin. A wicked grin crossed her lips and she moved her head up, licking his thighs as she did so. Again, he shook his head and tried to back away, but she was insistent and finally ran her tongue in a slow, wet lick from his balls to the tip of his cock, bringing not a protest, but a groan of pleasure from him. He was a bit larger than what the "experts" said was average. She would need to take that into account later.

Mark felt relieved when his cock was once again allowed to flop down, being a little uncomfortable in this dark and unfamiliar world. Was there one person or more? Had the tongue that so sweetly licked him been Kara, or somebody else? His thoughts were interrupted by the feel of a leather strap being buckled onto his right thigh. The leather cuff had four rings, and it was set so they were on the outside, between the legs, and almost directly front and back. Then the left thigh was strapped, and he felt a cool, metal clip run over his leg before the clip snapped into place on the rings between the legs. This would keep the straps from turning on his legs.

He felt his feet nudged apart, then felt a leather cuff on his right ankle. Another followed on his left ankle and when he tried to move his feet back together, he found that he couldn't. Kara looked at the spreader bar, nudged him out a little more and moved the adjustment two more inches, then looked up. Once again, she paused with her mouth on his cock, this time taking it into her mouth and feeling it swell quickly. Oh yes, she thought, he's ready.

She unlocked one cuff of the handcuffs holding his wrists and lifted his t-shirt off. No hair. Time to play later, she thought. She tied a rope to his right wrist and pulled it down to the thigh cuff, wrapping the rope through the ring on the back of his thigh several times before tying it off at his wrist. A minute later he left wrist was tied and she completely removed the metal cuffs. Standing with both arms tied to the back of his legs had the interesting effect of pushing his hips forward, as if he was offering his cock. That was exactly the look she wanted. A belt was buckled around his waist, then he heard her phone clicking as pictures were taken. His protests were ignored.

Kara teased his cock again, this time with her fingertips, but she didn't want him hard, just aroused. Stepping behind him she ran her fingers over his bare, hairless chest, grinding her hips against his ass until the arousal moved him to start rubbing his hands over her legs where they touched the backs of his legs. She pulled her jeans down to her knees and once again stood behind him, pressing tightly against him. His hands caressed her thighs, a little frustrated that he couldn't bring his hands together enough to touch THERE. She felt him trying, and pulled her panties aside, moving her hips in reach and guiding one of his fingers into her. Mark once again groaned in pleasure at the warm wetness as she stroked his finger in and out a few times. Then she stepped away and pulled her clothes back into place.

The final touch was the addition of three short strings with adjustable hooks. One was draped from the front of his belt, the others from the front rings of the thigh cuffs. Just as she stood back to admire her work, she heard the sound of a text arriving on her phone. It was show time.

=======

Kara went to the garage to open the door and help James bring Jan into the house, closing the door of the Jeep once the girl was out. She giggled as she noticed he had not trapped the skirt and the dress gaped open, leaving the soft legs and cut ass exposed to view. James carried Jan into the house before Kara closed the garage door again. As she closed the door to the house behind her, she saw James playing with Jan's breasts, a smile on his face.

Jan was disoriented. She knew she was standing inside a building, but where she didn't know. She was guessing there was another person who had opened and closed doors, but she wasn't sure. And was it one person or more?

Now grinning back at James, Kara once again lowered her pants to her knees and moved silently up on Kara. Her hands reached around and she held the girl's breasts, rubbing the nipples through the material of the dress. A soft moan came from the bound girl and Kara moved a little closer, kneading the fleshy orbs, gently pulling. She noticed the tent in the front of James' pants and his efforts to relieve the tension and smiled even more, winking at him. One hand stayed on the breasts, the other slid down Jan's smooth belly, pulling up the dress until the skin was exposed. Then she moved up against the woman's back and her fingertip touched the very top of Jan's slit.

They didn't know if it was from the fingertip on her clit or the sudden feel of a woman's pussy rubbing her hands, but both James and Kara laughed when Jan jumped and began struggling to escape the hold around her. Kara wasn't quite ready to let go and began rubbing herself on the hands as the fingers tried desperately to avoid touching anything too personal.

Kara released her only to move her hands up to the top of the dress and undo the three buttons holding the bodice portion in place. James watched, amused, as the top dropped open and the soft breasts appeared as white triangles on a brown background. It really highlighted the darkness of Jan's tan. The zipper followed and soon the entire dress fell down the legs. James licked his lips in appreciation, noticing the triangle of hair above the slit, like an arrow pointing and saying, "Put it here." The triangle of lighter skin was smaller, just covering the furry triangle, with faint marks from the straps forming the remaining outline of the swimsuit bottoms. Kara enjoyed the tan lines from the back, coming up from narrow at the crotch to several inches wide near the waist.

The waist was where she tied on the rope she had left on the kitchen table. Two wraps around the waist, then tied in front. The end was fed down between Jan's legs despite her trying to hold her legs together, over the rope at the back of the waist, and then to the front again. One more line through the crotch, front to back and back to front, finished the binding. James was a little disappointed it hid things so well, but he did notice Kara had her evil smile.

James put his finger through the collar ring and led Jan into the other room, finally seeing the bound man standing helpless and blind in the middle of it. He looked back and saw that Kara had completely pulled off her pants and panties and was pulling off her top and bra. Not wanting to be the only one dressed, James quickly removed his clothes as well, thinking how crazy this was, being naked with two people who would have no way to be aware of that unless they touched. The thought made him hard. He looked at Kara whose gaze shifted from James' cock to Mark's cock several times before she nodded and smiled approvingly.

Trying to make as little sound as possible, they moved Jan to a spot in the room a little in front of Mark, Kara spread a towel on the wood floor and they helped Jan kneel on it. They paused, wrapping their arms around each other and having a long, noisy, sloppy kiss. Kara felt James growing, prodding her belly and she nibbled his ear. "Just another couple of minutes," she whispered.

They got on either side of Mark and slowly moved him toward Jan, smiling at each other as they lined up their captives. Each grabbed one of the small hook lines running from the thigh cuffs and pulled him forward, James putting a hand behind Jan in anticipation. Finally, they were close enough and Kara lifted Mark's mostly limp cock and aimed it for the ring. As they expected, she jumped and tried to pull back as it touched her lips, but James had his hand ready and stopped her head from moving away. He and Kara quickly ran their hook lines through the rings at the side of Jan's ball gag strap and then back to the thigh cuffs, leaving her with less than two inches between her lips and the base of the cock that was now getting harder in her mouth.

The final strap ran from the belt around Mark's waist to a ring on the top of the head harness holding her ring gag in place. As she struggled to get away her tongue rubbed the cock and it swelled more, making escape more difficult every second. Drool ran out of the gag and the constant sliding of her tongue brought a groan to Mark.

Kara now got a new toy from a bag. It was a pink pussy pill, several inches long and over an inch wide. She turned it on maximum vibration, pulled the crotch ropes apart enough to pass it through despite Jan's furious struggles, then the captors stepped back to watch.

Jan was moving her hips wildly, the vibrations firing her already hot arousal. Mark's cock was swollen and hard, disappearing through the ring gag into Jan's mouth. They were bound, blindfolded, and locked together, neither able to escape, neither sure of who they were forced to engage in a sexual act with. Kara and Mark went to the couch and after a short period of foreplay Kara was moaning and the loud slapping sound of a couple in doggy filled the room.

Blindfolded, Jan was hearing, feeling, and smelling and it was putting her on overload. The thing inside her was vibrating and her mild dampness at the thrill of trying something different had turned into a hot flame of passion. She knew it was only a matter of time, if it wasn't removed she was going to climax. The sound of a couple having sex, so close yet invisible to her, was something that frightened and excited her at the same time. Who was it? She assumed the man was James, but she didn't know. It could be complete strangers, using her and her 'partner' as live porn to watch during sex.

And there was that partner. Was it James, being very careful not to touch her, but occasionally letting a drop of saliva fall onto her head? What she did know was that every time she moved the cock was stimulated, and the pussy vibrations made sure she was moving a lot. The only way to get the cock out of her mouth would be for it to fill her mouth with cream and get limp enough for her tongue to push it out. When she agreed with James to try something new she wasn't expecting to be sucking an unknown cock while a couple had sex just a few yards away on her anniversary morning. How was she going to explain accepting this?

Mark squeezed himself a few times, releasing the tension building in his loins. When he agreed to play a crazy game with Kara this was not the game he'd had in mind, but she had him handcuffed, blindfolded, and gagged before he really understood that this was not a 15 second tease. Now he stood helplessly while somebody's tongue slid over his cock. He was surprised at the lack of lips, but he could feel his balls were soaked with saliva. It was definitely a sloppy blowjob. And he also heard the couple nearby. Was it his wife with another man? He heard moans and a man's grunts, getting him even hornier than just the wet mouth at his cock. He squeezed again, but this time the sensation did not fade.

Kara let out a shriek of joy as her climax washed over her and echoed in her body. Seconds later James' grunts turned into, "Aahh .. ahh .. ahhhhhhh," as he began pumping his cum into her. They had barely begun to slow down when Jan cried out with four cries in a row, the last continuing until she was almost out of breath, cut off by Mark grunting and bucking his hips as he finished last, but strong. The cum shot into Jan's mouth and ran back out around the ring holding her mouth open, pouring down as a messy cum/saliva mix onto her breasts and belly and legs, running down and between her legs until she felt the wetness reaching her pussy. What had she done? No, what had she been manipulated into doing?

12