A Double Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara and James took turns going to the bathroom to clean up, then they got dressed while the other couple remained stuck in their positions. Mark's cock had finally gone limp enough that Jan could push it out, taking another large glob of messy goo with it. She shuddered thinking of the messy liquid on her chest and belly. A side effect of the cock being removed was her ability to move her head forward and rest it on Mark's belly or legs. For the first time, he could be sure it was at least a woman who had given him the blowjob.

James knelt behind Jan and untied the knot on her wrists, then unwrapped two circles of cinching before whispering, "You can get free from here," and standing up. He and Kara walked out the front door, closing it hard so they knew it was closed. He got into the Jeep, and Kara just carried her bag across the lawn to their house next door.

Jan had been frozen in place until she heard the door close. Once she felt sure they were alone, she began madly twisting her arms and pulling at the ropes to get free. Suddenly she really needed to see who she had just sucked. Once her hands were free she had to get the harness off. The ring came out of her mouth with more globs before she could get her mouth closed, but then the blindfold was available. It was on too tight to just move the pads, so she struggled to get the buckle undone as quickly as possible.

She got the blindfold off and looked up to see why the man was still standing in front of her. For the first time since James had begun binding her, she smiled. There was Mark, her husband, blindfolded and gagged, with strings running from thigh cuffs and waist belt to the head harness she had worn and that now dangled between his spread legs. She nestled her head against him, causing him to flinch before she realized he didn't know who was in front of him. The pill was still buzzing inside her and the flames were rising higher again. She untied her legs, then with a wicked smile knelt in front of him again. Using her hands, this time, she gave him a blowjob he was sure to remember while she enjoyed two more orgasms of her own.

When she finally removed her crotch rope and removed the buzzing toy, she hugged him and removed his blindfold. She smiled at him and licked the drool from the ball in his mouth. "I'm going to take off the spreader, but leave your mouth and arms in case I want more," she giggled with a wicked smile. She wiped herself with the towel and went to wash up while Mark spluttered about getting, "fee .. fee." She found a piece of paper on the couch and laughed as she read it. When she held it up for Mark, he tried to laugh, but just spit out more drool. "Happy First Anniversary Jan and Mark. We hope you enjoyed the 'blowing out' of the candle." Underneath in smaller letters was, "P.S. Sorry about the wet spot on your couch. It was too good a sight not to enjoy in our own special way."

An hour later she was riding him cowgirl and he no longer complained about lack of freedom. Afterward she completely freed Mark and he went to take a shower. Jan, still naked, pulled out her phone and opened it for chat under Kara's number. She smiled at the last entries. "Saturday is our first anniversary. You guys seem to be creative, can you help us make it really wild?" Kara's reply was, "Come to our house at 8 in the morning and James will get you ready for a 'special' day."

Jan typed in, "Thank you both, well, I assume you were there. Otherwise you may need to talk to James.It was a frightening, disorienting day that had me more aroused than I think even our wedding night." She sent it off, then thought and typed up another. "James touched me and fondled me a lot. That was really strange on my anniversary. Did you do that to Mark?"

The reply started with a smiley face with heart eyes. "I just made sure you weren't going to be able to spit him out before the fun started. I hope the extra touches and licks weren't too uncomfortable for him on his anniversary. Now hush and give all your attention to him for the rest of the day."

Jan smiled. "I don't think he would be able to walk after that. Thanks again. Oh, and can we get some of those pictures?"

Mark came into the living room about that time, wet hair, towel wrapped around his waist. Jan smiled as she looked at him, then dropped the smile and said, "Extra licks?" He stopped and looked at her confused. "I was just texting Kara and she said she hoped the extra touches and licks didn't get you too uncomfortable. Do you mind telling me about that?"

"Hey, whatever happened, I was tied up and blindfolded. I just wasn't sure any more if she was the only person in the house or if she had brought in a crowd. She had doors opening and closing, the garage door going,s he was shushing a lot. All I knew was she said you had asked her to help make our first anniversary special."

"And was it?" she asked. She thought of how horrifyingly seductive it was being bound and fondled and stripped. Like Mark said, by that point she didn't even know who was doing it, and in her case, she didn't know where she was.

Mark smiled and dropped his towel. "It was the most special first anniversary anybody could have with their most special girl." He moved quickly to the couch and this time he was on top. Each was already wondering what they could do for their second, but they had a year to think about it.

12