A Familiar Stranger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Jake was headed to Mike Judd's place that morning and rising early, was on his way before it was light outside.

I dressed in simple clothes, something comfortable that I might have worn around the house when working in the barn, tending the horses or cultivating the garden. A plain cotton skirt, a simple button front blouse with a linen camisole underneath that covered but did not restrict my breasts, and a cotton kerchief holding back my hair. I looked like a servant girl instead of the owner of a prosperous ranch. I waited until I was sure Jake was gone and a sufficient distance away from the house before I went to the barn and hitched up the buggy. I was hesitant to have the new farm hand do this for me for fear he would tell Jake where I had gone.

I had been on the road in the slow, ambling buggy for what seemed like a long time and had only stopped once, for as long as it took to rest and water the horses. By what I figured was around noon, I began to feel more confident that I could make the remainder of the trip without incident or discovery. When I approached a narrow access road, I pulled off and slowly made my way a short distance to a small blind of trees that would hide the buggy. I was exhausted but managed to feed and water the horses. Then needing to relieve myself, I walked a little further into the woods; I raised my skirt around my waist to keep it dry, and baring my naked behind, squatted and peed a warm stream for what seemed like a long time.

Feeling better, I walked back to the buggy and only then realized that in my haste to leave that morning, I had forgotten to bring something to eat. Hungry and tired, I slid down and sat next to the buggy, taking several long swallows of water. Sitting there alone, I began to cry maybe from exhaustion; perhaps from anxiety, I don't know. After a while, I unbuttoned the top of my blouse and pulled the thin yellow shoulder straps of my camisole down partially freeing my breasts and enjoyed the warmth of the afternoon sun until I closed my eyes to rest for a few minutes.

I had loved my husband Frank, but unfortunately it had been that bastard Jake who awakened my sexual being, and in a way freed me to discover and explore my woman's body and physical needs. And so, that afternoon, I was not ashamed when I reached between my legs and began to slowly caress and rub my clit until it ignited a comforting warmth. I was wet now, and my fingers easily slid up and down and parted my slit as my hips rose up humping against my hand. I opened my legs wider exposing my swollen sensitive pink button, and my body began to shudder with a soft orgasm that moved through me, filling me with a calming sense of contentment and a feeling that everything would be okay. I lay there on the ground recovering from my orgasm for a few minutes more before rising and going over to the buggy. As I turned the buggy around and made my way down the path back to the road, I heard a commotion to my left and looked up to see Jake riding toward me.

"Just where the Hell do you think you're going?" He demanded as he dismounted his horse and tried to hide the flash of relief that flickered across his face.

Before I could reply, he continued . . .

"My horse threw a shoe not even halfway to Judd's place this morning, and I had to turn around and head back, but when I got back to the ranch you weren't there, and the buggy was gone. Micky, the new hand said you had come down to the barn right after I left and took off. He said you seemed nervous and even though he offered to go with you, you insisted on going alone. I figured you had something on your mind and thought it might be a good idea to catch up with your ass before you got into trouble and bring you home."

"Get in the buggy," he ordered, his voice tight with anger.

"No, I'm not going back there . . . I'm going to the Sheriff!" I said.

He looked at me with piercing grey eyes . . . "Get the fuck in the buggy Chloe," he said again, this time his voice daring me to defy him.

Tying his horse to the rear of the buggy, we rode home in silence.

*****

Jake had been furious with me, and the long ride home had not dampened his anger. When we finally arrived at the ranch, we stopped in the front yard, where Jake practically pulled me out of the buggy, dragged me to the barn, and made me climb up into the loft. He told me to take my clothes off, and when I had done as he instructed, he bound my wrists and secured them up over my head. Taking the loose end of the rope and throwing it over a low beam in the ceiling. In this position, I was made to stand when Jake left out of the loft.

"Jake! Jake! Come back here, don't you dare leave me here," I screamed after him.

Jack had never done this before, and it was only later in our relationship that it became apparent how excited and aroused he became, and how much pleasure he derived from seeing me naked and bound, exposed and vulnerable to his will and desires.

In spite of my nakedness, whenever I thought I heard someone come into the barn, I would scream for help. After about twenty minutes, I heard a rustling sound coming from below. The sound stopped, and after a few minutes, started up again. I began calling for help, and this time, whoever it was must have heard me. His curiosity getting the better of him, he climbed the ladder up to the loft and peered into the dimly lit loft.

I saw him, and I know he saw me . . .

It was Micky, the new farm hand Jamison had hired before his trip.

"Micky? Your name's Micky, right? Please, help me, I said, please untie me."

It was as if the man was mesmerized by what he was seeing. A young girl standing there naked, arms tied above her head, nipples hard and extended, hair falling in disarray over her shoulders.

"Please, untie me."

He didn't move; instead, for some reason, he hung back, just looking at me. Finally, he must have gathered his nerves and climbing the rest of the way into the loft started walking toward me.

"Thank you, thank you," I said, anticipating him freeing me.

Unable to hide his growing excitement, he blurted out, "Whoo-wee, look at you. You're just as smooth as a baby down there," referring to my freshly shaven mound, something Jake had insisted on doing to me.

I waited a few seconds, but he didn't free me. When he didn't immediately untie me, I felt a slow, growing panic begin in the pit of my stomach. Coming at me from behind, he slipped one arm around my hips, and with the other unbuttoned his pants. The man, pulled his cock out and rubbed it a few times up and down along my slit before roughly trying to press it inside my pussy.

"Ughhhh," I groaned in shock and surprise.

At the feel of his unwanted, sticky cockhead, my pussy instinctively contracted.

"Stop, stop . . . do you know who I am? I'm Chloe Pendleton . . . stop!" I screamed at him.

Now, so caught up in what he was doing and the prospect of the orgasm that was building, the man continued stroking into me, making my breasts bounce and jiggle with each thrust.

"Oh my god," I thought, he was going to cum, and all I could do was cringe in revulsion when I felt him thrust forward and erupt high up in my pussy.

*****

When the man pulled out of me, his cum began to slowly drip out of my pussy and down my bare inner thigh. He watched silently as his cum formed a small pool on the floor between my legs. Grinning and quite pleased with himself, he picked up a handful of straw from the floor and cleaned his dick.

He still didn't untie me but stood adjusting his cock in his pants before walking around in front of me. Lowering his head, he sucked one of my breasts into his mouth, and I closed my eyes as he licked and sucked my swollen nipples, going from one tit to the other. Tears trailed down my face and dropped onto my chest when I groaned in humiliation as he reached between my legs and roughly rubbed my wet, sticky clit before inserting a dirty finger into my abused pussy.

"I'm sorry, but I can't untie you yet, I think . . . I think I want to fuck you again."

"No, not again," I pleaded with him.

I looked up at him, and hated him . . . he knew who I was and had still taken his pleasure on me.

"The way my balls feel, this won't take too long," he said chuckling to himself as he freed his cock again.

"Shit, my cock is jerking and throbbing so hard I'll probably shoot my load before I get all the way inside your pussy."

"Stop squirming . . ." he ordered, his cockhead covered with pre-cum as he readied himself to enter me for the second time.

Suddenly the words, "What the fuck is going on up here," echoed through the hayloft an instant before a bullet whizzed past the Micky's head and lodged in the wall behind him. The younger man turning in surprise saw Jake lumbering into the loft and without thinking kicked open the sliding loft door and jumped down onto a high stack of hay below. Gathering himself, he slid off the hay mound and took off running across the recently mown field, his flaccid cock swinging between his legs as Jake fired off two more shots in his direction, missing the fleeing man both times.

*****

"He fucked you, didn't he?" He asked angrily.

"Knowing you, you wanted it. Damn, you were probably dripping wet and ready for him," he practically shouted at me.

"No, no . . . it wasn't my fault; How could I stop him?"

Jake had worked himself into a fit, his anger was now irrationally directed at me instead of at my escaping rapist. Jake swirled around with his hand raised, and I cringed away from him. Realizing what he had almost done and the look of stark terror in my eyes, he lowered his hand. Untying my hands, he took me by my shoulders and shook me hard several times, making me stumble and fall backward onto the floor.

"God damn it, Chloe, you let him fuck you."

"What are you talking about," I asked in utter disbelief that he would say such a thing to me despite knowing what had actually happened.

I stared at Jake defiantly, tears brimming in my eyes. I shook my head in disgust when I looked at him and saw that even as he chastised me, he had a huge erection growing in his pants. Alone in the quiet, darkening loft, Jake stripped his clothes off and unselfconsciously stood stroking his cock, feeling it get bigger in his hand.

Bending down, he knelt between my legs and spreading them open wider pressed his face into my crotch. I shivered when I felt his tongue slip up inside my wet clit and then begin licking and sucking it. Jake licked me, forcing an involuntary moan from me. Caught up in the pleasure he was giving me, I shamelessly reached down and pulled the hood of my clit back so that my swollen nub poked out. I raised my hips and began to grind my clit against Jake's face.

Using his fingers, he spread my pink lips and licked harder. Arching my back, he was able to take my fully exposed clit into his mouth, and I groaned when he sucked the engorged pearl and ran his tongue along its shaft until I began to helplessly orgasm.

Jake rocked back and watched me orgasm and then lowered his head between my thighs and began licking me again. I lay there tortured by the pleasure, pain when he slipped his tongue inside my smooth, soft mound and let it slither inside my pussy. As another more intense orgasm erupted, my thighs closed tightly against the sides of his head.

I was a whore, he had made me his whore.

*****

I could hear myself repeating his name, "Jake . . . Oh, Jake . . ." as he grabbed his dick and slipped it into my wet pussy. Slowly he pushed up into me and feeling me stretching around him, he sank deeper inside me.

Pinning my hands out to the side, he easily slid his entire hard length into my enveloping pussy.

"Ughhhh" . . . I grunted.

Despite my initial resistance, I had become so aroused I came almost immediately and after only a few deep strokes, Jake ejaculated, his cum mixing with my already cum filled pussy. He rolled over onto his back, pulling me on top of him and closed his eyes. I tried to pull myself off his cock but he held me so tightly around the hips I knew he would leave bruises, "No!" he said emphatically and pressed me back down on his cock and slowly continued to stroke in and out, rubbing my clit at the same time until I came again whorishly impaled on his cock.

When he finished, for several seconds, he held my hips close to his body, my pussy muscles rhythmically milking his cock until he had softened and reluctantly slipped out of me. I slumped beside him onto the soft hay-covered floor, exhausted.

After a while, Jake moved on top of me and quietly whispering into my ear that when he left out of the barn, he had seen Micky lurking around. Jake knew his curiosity would get the better of him, and he would go into the barn to investigate and he did. Jake grew quiet, and I felt a chill when Jake looked me in the eyes and asked, "Did you like what he did to you?"

Seeing my shocked expression and not wanting or expecting a response from me, he got to his feet.

"Don't worry," he said ominously, Micky will pay for what he did."

"Now get dressed and get up to the house," he coldly ordered as he adjusted his clothes and descended the loft ladder.

*****

Jamison was arriving on the one o'clock train the following day and would be here hopefully by dinner time. Jamison had always been an important person in my life. Over the years, there had developed an emotional closeness and perhaps an unspoken level of sexual tension that was undeniable. I had missed my old, dear friend more than I could say during his absence.

Because it would quickly become all too obvious to Jamison that Jake had taken over the running of the ranch, moved in, and that we were sleeping together I knew I would need to explain Jake's presence. Knowing Jamison as well as I did I knew he would be upset knowing that Jake had taken over his position of manager/foreman at the ranch, but even more distressed by the fact that Jake was openly having sexual relations with me. I only hoped that I could find the right words.

That night after dinner, I excused myself and retired to bed, leaving Jake alone and brooding. I was still sitting up in bed reading when Jake came into the room. It had been several days since I had been with Jake despite his pressuring me to have sex with him. I knew Jake was a very sexual person, and I could see he was trying to keep himself under control and not repeat his mistakes from a few nights earlier when he had forced himself on me.

Jake stripped out of his clothes and walking over to the small bar, poured himself a shot of whiskey and turned to face me, "You still mad?" he asked.

I looked over at him, and though I still felt the anger, I wanted to feel him inside me and replied, "No, no, I'm not mad."

Jake got into bed and began making love to me. He was rough and demanding, and I quickly began to climax. The exquisite feelings racing through my body made me want to hold him inside me. God help me, I enjoyed this man, his mouth, his body, the way he had me assuming positions and doing things that I had never done or even thought of doing.

Even when he would stop moving, my hips continued to sway ever so slightly, trying to thrust upward against him not wanting him to stop.

I lay under him moaning and whimpering, as he thrust into my warm, velvety pussy. I could feel my body, my pussy readying for another orgasm. I think I surprised myself by this sexual urgency, considering less than two years ago, before my brief marriage to Frank I had been a virgin and I had never even seen or touched a man's penis, hell, I barely knew what a cock was. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up into the face of my lover. I was tortured by the reality of the unsavory circumstances that brought us together. I knew this wasn't right.

Jake is the man who had come into my home one day and claimed me as his. This is the man who had coerced my affections and physical intimacy. This is the man who had emotionally blackmailed me, and yet here I was submitting to his dominance and control. I could barely remember my husband's face, and at that thought, I began to struggle under Jake.

"Get off me . . . get off," I demanded.

"Shhhh . . . shhhhh," Jake said as he lowered his mouth to mine and began pushing, thrusting himself harder, deeper inside me. With his mouth pressed close to my ear, he breathlessly whispered, "It's ok Chloe . . . . just let yourself enjoy it . . . it's ok, baby . . . it's ok."

"You want this, you want me inside you," he said, before sucking a hard pink nipple into his mouth and gently biting it. I could feel the warmth of another orgasm begin to wash over me in a spasming acknowledgment that what he had said was true. Quivering under him, I held him tightly to me, my breasts crushed against his chest when he began spewing his hot cumload, drenching my pussy with his semen, marking what only my husband had truly possessed.

"Let me love you Chloe," were the last words I heard before I came in a gut-wrenching orgasm.

*****

When Jamison arrived late the next evening, the sun had already gone down, and Jake and I were in bed with Jake's cock buried balls deep inside of me. The knocking on the door came hard and insistently before Jake rolled off me threw on a pair of pants and petulantly went downstairs.

"Stop banging on the damn door!" He shouted as he swung open the door and saw Jamison standing there. Both men stood silently, staring at each other, Jamison with a quizzical expression on his face.

"You must be Jamison?" Jake said after a long pause, his eyes taking in every physical detail of the man.

"Who are you? Where's Chloe?" Jamison questioned.

"My name is Jake Singletary, I manage the ranch for Mrs. Pendleton," he said, extending his hand. Jamison made of point of not shaking Jake's hand.

"Where's Chloe?"

"She's upstairs in bed," Jake said.

At the words "in bed," Jamison's head shot up. Wanting to taunt the man further, Jake adding, "We decided to go to bed early tonight," he said with an easily read, lecherous smirk on his face.

"Jamison? Jamison? You're home," came Chloe's excited voice as she suddenly appeared and descended the stairs.

The men turned at the sound of her voice and saw her flushed cheeks, full, dark pink, lips, and her thick, shiny hair that in its disarray accented her beautiful features and hung loosely about her shoulders. To these two worldly, experienced men, she definitely had the look of a woman who had just been well fucked. Hurrying down the stairs, she clutched Jake's too big dressing gown about her slim body as she ran toward Jamison.

*****

"Oh Jami, I'm so glad you're home," I murmured as I ran into his arms and innocently pressed my body against him.

Jamison was relieved to see her and to know that she was alright. Jamison held her tightly, but broke their embrace when he felt the heat of her young, vibrant body against his and realized that she was naked under the dressing gown.

"It's good to be home, Chloe," he said as he cautiously eyed Jake.

"Well, it's late, and I'm really tired after that long trip out here, think I'll head to my room and turn in, he added nervously. We can talk tomorrow, okay?"

"Yes, yes . . . you go to bed, and I'll see you in the morning," I said, raising up on my toes and kissing Jamison lightly on his lips.

Jake and Chloe turned and mounted the stairs ahead of Jamison. Jamison felt his chest tighten when he saw Jake slip his hand under the robe Chloe wore and possessively caress her ass.

As they walked up the stairs, Jake glanced back over his shoulder and could see Jamison watching. He grinned when he felt Chloe wince away from him when he fondled her ass and slipped his finger inside her. Jake had wanted Jamison to see, to know that she belonged to him that he was fucking her and could do whatever he wanted to her.