A Familiar Stranger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

The tension and hostility between Jake and Jamison grew with each day's passing. Despite his feelings toward Jake, it was evident to Jamison that Jake had the experience and knowledge needed to run the daily operations of the ranch effectively. The fact that Jake had usurped Jamison's position and authority was galling, but was nonetheless a situation that Jamison grudgingly felt he could deal with.

What troubled Jamison more than anything was Chloe's wellbeing. Jake's presence in her life had thwarted any thought that he could ever be with her. Since returning to the ranch, Jamison had seen and heard things between Chloe and Jake when they thought they were alone. One night when he and Jake were seated out on the front porch after dinner, Jake had told him of his plans to marry Chloe. As Jake drunkenly rambled on, he said he wasn't in love with Chloe, but that she was a pretty little thing and despite her inexperience, she was a quick learner and becoming damn good in bed. It was all Jamison could do not to spring from his chair and hit the man square in his face.

Now working on his fourth shot of whiskey, Jake said he knew she would never willingly marry him, but he was confident he would be able to convince her otherwise. Their marriage would solidify his possession of the ranch, and after that, he would focus on getting her knocked up so there would be a child with his surname.

Jamison watched and listened to Jake his concern for Chloe peaked. A cold chill came over him, and shaking his head he got up and left the room.

*****

I quickly rose from my bath and wrapped the large bath sheet around myself when Jake came through the bedroom door. Pulling my damp hair away from my face, I pinned it at the nape of my neck and tried to ignore Jake's presence. Tall, achingly handsome, his strong masculine features made all the more striking by his lust filled, steely gray eyes that made me feel that now all too familiar fluttering in my belly and between my legs. When he reached out to touch my face, I turned away from him, a sense of self-loathing overwhelming me, "you've turned me into your whore, haven't you?" I asked, not really expecting him to answer.

He reached around me, slipping his large, warm hands under the sheet and cupping my breasts. I sighed and leaned back against his chest his knowing fingers, tweaking and pinching my nipples, making them hard and swollen.

I turned around and knelt before him. Unbuttoning his pants, I pulled his cock free and took the full length into my mouth. Jake grabbed a handful of my hair in his hands and holding my head pressed it to his groin and slowly, deliberately began to fuck my mouth. On the brink of shooting his load, he abruptly pulled his cock out of my mouth. Looking up at him, I licked the length of his cockshaft and gently, sucked it into my mouth again and nursed it until his breathing became normal and his excitement calmed. When he had successfully tamed his burgeoning orgasm, he began again to stroke, but this time continued until he reached his orgasm and amid animal grunts and groans ejaculated his warm, male nectar down my throat until he had drained himself.

"Ohhhhhhh yes, yes, yes, he groaned," thinking to himself that besides the sex being extraordinary with her, she was exceptionally good at sucking his cock, taking it deep into her tight throat.

"You're a damn satisfying cocksucker Chloe. That mouth of yours is something alright," he said in praise as he released my hair and slumped onto the bed.

I got clumsily to my feet and stretched out next to him on the bed. "That was good, baby . . ." was all he managed to say before pulling my naked body closer to him and quickly dozing off. The hot tears began to fall, and the familiar sense of helplessness descended over me before I closed my eyes and slept.

Hours later, I could feel the pressure of his hand on my hip as I came to full wakefulness in the dark room. Becoming aware of his long, slender fingers caressing my ass and inner thigh I mumbled sleepily "Jake, please I don't want to . . . I want to sleep".

Ignoring my protests, Jake rolled me over onto my back. With his tongue, he licked the fullest part of my breast, squeezing and kneading it and biting my nipple. I tried to squirm away only to have him hold me down and trail his tongue down my stomach to my puffy hairless mound. He raised onto his knees, and I turned my eyes away not wanting to see the thick, clear drops of pre-cum that had begun leaking from the tip of his dick, which was now almost purple, hard and angry (?) looking.

"No, Jake . . . wait . . . don't. . ."

"Are you telling me what to do Chloe?" He asked, facetiously.

"No, no, Jake," I murmured.

"Good, that's my good girl," he said patronizingly.

Reaching down, Jake lifted my head and fed his cock to me in a slow, stroking motion. As he used my mouth, he reached between my legs and began rubbing my clit, stroking the short, sensitive clit shaft until I came in an almost gentle orgasm that left me quivering at his touch.

He lifted my knees, and pushing them up and outward spread them apart and stretched out between them. His hot breath against my ear, he guided his cockhead between my pussy lips and pushed it inside me with a deep sigh of pleasure. Jake was not always a kind or considerate lover, he was more often than not selfish and only focused on his own pleasure and satisfaction. I lay there as Jake, recognizing my submission pushed his hips forward and abused my body with his fully engorged cock. With his cock buried in me, he pressed my body into the bed and maneuvered himself for the best position to get his maximum pleasure from my pussy.

Amidst his almost animal like grunts and thrusts, as his body stiffened and his cock seemed to hardened even more he called out my name, "Chloe . . . Oh, God Chloe," as he erupted.

Afterward, he lay beside me, holding me, stroking my hair, kissing me, his tongue exploring, possessing my mouth.

"Chloe, I don't know what you've done to me," he said cryptically.

I had no idea what he was mumbling about. Despite his physical desire for me, he had made it clear that I was simply a vehicle for his revenge against my deceased husband. From the morning he had raped me in my kitchen, I had known I was a receptacle for Jake, a body, a pussy to use when he needed one. He had always made me feel that way whether he meant to or not. But now, I wasn't so sure . . . had his feeling begun to change?