All Comments on 'A Family Affair'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 225 Comments
zed0zed0almost 10 years ago
Here's Your Card!

I 'spect ya'll be movin' inta thet new double wide perty soon!

elHosedelHosedalmost 10 years ago
"...she feels that I don't really trust her any more."

Of course he doesn't you dumb cunt. Stupid can't be trusted and only a true moron would allow her husband's father to get away with rape (can't stop the rape, but allowing it to go unpunished... yeah, that she had a choice in) and then allow the brother to blackmail her into more rape (it's not consensual if you have to blackmail her into it).

Interesting story, but the ending.... The wife is the epitome of victim. Hard to feel sorry for someone who has allowed themselves to be used so thoroughly.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
a first class parody of a Loving Wives story ?

if only I could be sure the satire was intentional. If it wasn't, this is dysfunctional dreck. JPB, precariously and yet gleefully casts a shadow, first on one side and then the other, upon that thin line between the two distinctions.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

That's one fucked up family. The funny part is that out of the three couples involved, two are still together. That's fucked up.

YathinkYathinkalmost 10 years ago
Nice try but the guilt trip isn't working.

1) 3 drinks and she is passed out cold? Are you nuts?

Just HOW MANY drinks you think dear old Beth would have to have before she passed out SO COMPLETELY that dear old dad could nail her. And if that WERE the case, she wouldn't have awakened during sex.

This BS story just doesn't fly AT ALL.

2) And I guess you never heard the term "whiskey dick" ?

An OLD man with more booze in him than a passed out woman?

Yeah right. Good luck with that.

Even a pocket full of Viagra wouldn't have helped him.

3) If the story is to be believed, what dad did was CLEARLY RAPE.

After all was known, she didn't charge him why????

Remember, they had the photos that SO clearly showed her passed out....

There is NO FUCKING WAY I would have stayed with her if she didn't press charges!

NONE. ZERO.

4) After the 1 year was up, he didn't seek out dad and take his nuts, why????

Come on. Do mom a favor!

4) BIGGEST AND BADDEST: no trust = no marriage.

a) she HAD TO tell her husband, but didn't trust him.

b) then piles it on by fucking the brother REPEATEDLY.

Dad MAY have been rape, but brother was CLEARLY her OWN choice.

So if bro wanted her to KILL someone, could he have blackmailed into that also??

Sorry,Charlie.

All you have here is a train wreck.

Normally I'd say thanks nonetheless for the attempt, but I feel that you are simply trying to guilt trip people into accepting a cheating wife.

dmhackdmhackalmost 10 years ago
Nothing new under the sun

And nothing new in this story.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 10 years ago
didn''t work for me

Ok I guess it's possible that a few drinks might cause Beth to go to sleep so his dad could fuck her, you don't go into that enough to see how she was feeling before they started drinking. Let's face it, according to your story that single fact is the reason for this crisis ( the blackmail ). Of the many of your stories I've read this has to be the worst scripted plot you've written. 2**

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Sorry, Only 3 *'s

Overall pretty much like the story, and probably would have given it 4 or even 5 if I was in a good mood.

But sticking with her? No way, I'm sorry for her situation but she should have had enough faith in her husband to bite the bullet and 'fess up, especially when she knedw Billy knew.

CharleyTCharleyTalmost 10 years ago
Wow, a complete story and a decent ending

5 stars. Re: Yathink, as for only having three drinks and passing out, everyone is different. My wife can drink an entire bottle of vodka with no ill effects, but give her two shots of whiskey and she is out cold. It all depends on the person.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
IT IS HARD TO GET CLOSURE

from a Sly Stone song, TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

A fun read. Five stars.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
To RAAC, or not to RAAC? That is the question.

Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of rape and outrageous blackmail, or by opposing, end them? (With sincerest apologies to William Shakespeare)

So Asshole Dad gets away with rape. Geez! Asshole Bro gets what he has coming to him, at least. JPB, here's your crown. You are STILL the King of Twisted.

Love it or hate it, JPB knows how to spin a good and convoluted tale! Asshole Dad rapes Wifey. Asshole Bro takes snapshots and uses them to blackmail Wifey into sex. JPB brings a whole new meaning to the term, "dysfunctional family". LOL

My complaint is this: Why can't Wifey ever trust Hubby enough to tell him when fucked up shit like this happens? Yeah, the ending could have been a lot better. No reason is given for Mom to stay with Asshole Dad. I can kind of see the whole situation with Hubby and Wifey giving it one more shot. This tale could have gone in Non-Consent, since Wifey was basically forced into the affair after the rape.

JPB, you forgot one thing: Rape and blackmail are also crimes. With the evidence on the cellphones, and Wifey's testimony, Asshole Dad and Asshole Bro should be in jail at the end.

Status quo = fucked with yet again.

5 Stars.

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
Yes, and yes, and yes but...

Terrific story! Five all the way. It was easy to read and the characters seemed real.

Was it implausible?

I think it certainly had a ring of unreality to it except that while researching infidelity I've come across numerous stories much worse than this that weren't fiction. There are some incredibly sick people out there.

Let's clear up some confusion.

Was the older man, dad, too drunk, probably not.

Had Beth had too much and passed out or gone to sleep; that happens all the time.

Would Beth have hidden the first infidelity? Yes absolutely.

Would she have succumbed to the blackmail? After hiding the first infidelity that would have been distasteful but easy.

Would Bobby have stayed married to Beth? Absolutely yes; especially after evaluating all he'd found out.

What was unlikely?

Ah but what was highly unlikely was the fight in the bedroom. Most likely Bobby would have either fled himself without a fight or he'd have been so overcome that he ended up in a paroxysm of generalized destruction just tearing everything apart in the room including his brother and Beth if she'd stayed. Blind rage is just what it is-blind. Beth would most probably have fled, grabbed Laura, and left for the kitchen where she'd have most likely hidden and waited, too afraid to call 911.

Finally.

This was a great story. Don't think so? then skim through all the trash that's on line right now.

Thanks Bob.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 10 years ago
IQ

Why would I be interested in people with IQs in the single digits?

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyalmost 10 years ago
Ending could have been better

I bet he could easily have dumped the slut and gotten custody of Laura.

Just look at the facts JPB gave us to speculate about.

"I've seen a lawyer and started the divorce process and you might as well hear it from me and not read it in the divorce paperwork. I'm asking for full custody of Laura and claiming that you are unfit to be her mother."

"What?!! You will never get away with that. It isn't true and you know it."

"That is where you are wrong. I not only know it I can prove it."

All he has to do is use her own words against her in the family court custody hearing.

"We talked and had a couple more drinks and I guess I had one too many and I nodded off. He screwed me while I was asleep."

Say What? The slut doesn't know her alcohol limit - or is it, just doesn't care. All this is going on while she is supposedly the responsible parent in charge of the care and well being of a four year old child? And remember this is a child who is able to run around on her own enough to catch the action between the Bro and the Ho!

My bet, that with the pictures and this statement it would be a slam-dunk for custody.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Under pressure she goes along

Since I can't guarantee that she won't find herself under pressure again, she can not be trusted. If you knew this about a girl would you marry her? So why stay married to her? But I agree with Carvohi, it was a good story and held my attention. For me it is the road travelled and not the destination that I evaluate. Five stars.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
He did well...

The only guilty thing she had was for not having trust him about his father..As soon his brother tryed to black mail her, she should have told him...

SKHPSKHPalmost 10 years ago
Once again a candidate for the most stupid wife

Like I commented on mikolis current installment: why are all these female characters too stupid to live?

Here in this story another typical storyline is repeated: because of sex with another man a wife is blackmailed to betray her husband further on. I never got it why these stupid women do not come clean about the first accident - especially if, like here, it was forced intercourse - but make it far worse by giving in to the blackmailer. This is plain stupid. Why is this kind of plot repeated so often?

DrPlutonDrPlutonalmost 10 years ago
@SKHP

I believe the reason women will give into blackmail is not that they are stupid; they are ashamed of the initial incident and will do anything to protect their world from ending because of something outside their control. It's the same reason most rapes in this country go unreported; the women feel like they were somehow at fault.

DB71DB71almost 10 years ago
An idea...

For your consideration... When I came to the part about the blackmailing I had a thought. What if the wife was the blackmailer? What if she found out something and was using it to blackmail someone else? And say that at first it was about getting justice, but the control she has gets to her? Power corrupts and all that. Now she is using the blackmailing to get what she wants, ie sex. Maybe she becomes something of a dominatrix. It's not a fleshed out idea but I thought it up from reading your story. If you are interested in it, I'd love to see what you dream up from it.

connoisseur29connoisseur29almost 10 years ago
****

1st step, BTB! Good writing good reading and all that hoo rah. Love conquers all, huh? BS! Cheers!

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Not so simple

How does anyone know what another person will do under unusual, unexpected and extreme circumstances? Beth was raped by her father in law. We know what she should have done but for various reasons she didn't do those things. She had her own reasons and wanted to protect her own family. She made the wrong decisions.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@DrPluton

OK, I understand being blackmailed.

What I DON'T understand is doing MORE under the blackmail than was originally done.

Like here, FORCED one-time sex with the father-in-law, results in multiple unforced (yes, coerced) sex with brother-in-law. It's like paying a blackmailer $10,000 not to report your theft of $1,000.

At the MOST she should have insisted on ONE time in exchange for the pictures, better yet, just a blow-job, even better, just fess up and expose brother-in-law as a blackmailing cheater.

guyk1963guyk1963almost 10 years ago
A fine tale I think.

I thought this was a good read, situations take place that in hindsight could best have been handled differently. But realistic stories flow with circumstances that aren't simple, and indeed, leave some to question various bits and pieces. Those questions are the mark of a properly woven tale, evocative at it's core. Another fine job by a fine writer. I thank you.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanalmost 10 years ago
It's no mystery JPB could write

he/she simply writes mostly the most idiotic stories

most of his/her characters ---- even the main characters ---- are like Hollywood extras, who don't really matter in stories/movies they play tiny parts...

they fill up the screen/story, but both they themselves and the audience know they don't really mean any thing, not to themselves and not to the audience...

FD45FD45almost 10 years ago
Not the most implausible bit of dreck I've read

Since it happened the same day, Stang's 'All in the Family' was quite a bit more far fetched. Let's measure these stories with the same scale. This is...plausible to an extent.

Disfunctional but the characters HAD motives one understood. Dad was a rapist idiot. They happen. Brother wanted what his other brother had. Oldest story out there. Wife LIKED her life and didn't want it destroyed. As a small person who wasn't particularly clever, she found acquiescing the most efficient course of action, however distasteful.

So...not bashing it. Just not particularly thrilled with it.

Annette74Annette74almost 10 years ago
And what's wrong with Hollywood extras

I like the story and, yes JPB can write and he does have a vivid imagination. Btw I like starstrang too. xo Annette

DepopuloDepopuloalmost 10 years ago

self cuck fuck off 1/5

Pappy7Pappy7almost 10 years ago
Boy can write

Just what he writes. Dialogue is good, story lines flow, just too many willing cuck husbands. Wives that think all they have to do is say, 1. It was only sex, I really only love you 2. I was drunk, 3. I was caught doing something so bad that I let someone blackmail me into doing something far worse than the original deed., 4. Even though I have been doing it for years and all of your co-workers and all of your friends and family know, I will start being a faithful spouse and everything will be fine.

Kind of hard to get by, even in a story about fantasy.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
no, not safe

His father is really only safe for a year, then the previous charge goes away.

Best to catch him without witnesses of course.

A stun-gun, ski mask and a baseball bat, gee this town isn't safe after all.

CharlyDCharlyDalmost 10 years ago
I give you 5+

Until you have walked in my shoes...

I find no fault.

A well written tale of happenings today... Perhaps not to the readers, or perhaps it has not yet come to light. Can you be sure. Have you come home, unexpectedly, just to see???

Are you so sure you would not do the same? Can you not wear some else's shoe for a few moments?

How can you be so sure what you would do?

Kerry312Kerry312over 9 years ago
FN BULLSHY

blackmail does not cut it tell hubby let him cut daddys balls off

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

a reason for everything, fortunately there was enough love and understanding.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
Once it was known

that Bobby was blackmailing Beth, Billy would have been acquitted and Bobby would have been the one in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it five stars...

... Another well told tale, this time with a happy ending. Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How are you going to be okay?

Will he EVER get the images of his Father And Brother screwing his wife out of his head? And her not trusting him enough to tell him? Did he get Laura's DNA checked? Good story until the end. He's never going to trust her again and he's never going forget what she did. It may fester for awhile but eventually he's going to divorce her. Just do it and get it over with. He'll get primary custody and the house. The end.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Ditch her

IF (and that's a big if) she was raped, then Why was she hiding it, and protecting the father?

If she was raped, then the brother's photos would have shown that, and would have been useless as a tool for blackmail. The only way the photos could have been used to blackmail her, is if they DIDN'T show a rape, but her activity participating!

If she was raped, then all she had to do was tell her husband, and then there would have been NO way to blackmail her. So again, why was she desperately trying to protect the father? Why did she CHOSE to fuck the brother too? If it was a rape, then honesty trumps any blackmail, so the brother was a choice. If it wasn't a rape, then the father was a choice too.

Why did she protect the brother too? Why did she choose to hit her husband with an object that was heavy enough to knock him unconscious and put him in hospital? She CHOSE to protect his brother over her own husband. She later says she hit the brother too, but did she? Or was that a lie to cover herself? Yes, he had a fractured skull, but that could have happened when her husband slammed him into the wall, and then slammed him to the ground, not to mention all the kicking. Everything hinges on her word, and she has already proven that she is a more than capable liar.

Even when faced with a divorce, she STILL was protecting the father. At any point, she could have reported a rape to the police, but she never did. Why?

The husband disowned his father and brother, but he should have divorced the slut that CHOSE to fuck around too. And he should have also disowned the mother, as she stayed with his father, even after what he had done, so therefore, she condoned his actions.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
I have trouble understanding women not reporting violent crime against themselves.

She was willing to lose her husband and possibly her child to keep her family from knowing her father in law raped her. As of this writing, over 20 women have claimed that Bill Cosby raped them decades ago and yet not one of them ever went to the police at the supposed time of the rape. I am a man and maybe I cannot understand, but even an attempted violent crime against me or my family would either bring a 911 call or violent retaliation from me. Scum is scum; family member or not. I think it is best to decide now that you would make an appropriate choice like shooting your rapist father in law before he gets out of the house. No one messes with you if you are willing to make that statement.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the ending is difficult for me to accept

you can erase the images from the cell phones, but those in your memory from actually watching will never go away.

as for the head of the family? you can see how well he did in that role, listen to who he blames for his own actions, and look at his #1 son.

icebreadicebreadover 9 years ago
He did the right thing.

As above.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Flaw

She could have called Billy's bluff. Would he have really ratted his father out? Even if he did, she'd just tell everyone that he raped her. The father would go to jail, and the marriage would have been better than it was after she compounded it with fucking Billy. Bad decisions are made be stupid people and people without honor.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
****

That pissed why not press rape/blackmail charges?

Testimony plus evidence......

The only part hanging is the daughter..... Personally I couldn't let that go.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WHATS A GIRL TO DO

every picture tells a story, don't it. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good story

nice going on the set up. I felt sorry for the wife, in that she didn't want to lose what she had, and obviously valued her hubby. I have stated in prior stories that communication is the basis of a successful marriage, and obviously there was some lacking here. I am happy that he finally came to his senses, although he did recognize that things didn't make sense. they can grow old and gray together, and remember the good times they had, hand in hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I asked my wife about this story

And my question was what she would do. The very first thing she said, was to call the police on my father, then tell me. Period.Then tell me about being blackmailed before being blackmailed. Her reasoning was that the family would be torn apart no matter what. So why put up with being blackmailed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Can you spell wimp?

Why is so hard to find good stories in Literotica?

Why so many wimps?

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago

I know, right! Why is it so hard to find non-cheating stories on this site? I mean, all you did was come to the section whose description specifically says it's for cheating, click on a story that has the word 'affair' right there in the title by an author known for writing cheating stories, and somehow you found a cheating wife story!! Fuck! I mean, it's not like there are a dozen or more other sections of the site you could go read stories in or other authors you could try.

Tell you what Anon, you just keep coming back to Loving Wives every day and reading all the new stories, then post anonymously about them because you're too much of a worthless fucking little coward to let anyone e-mail you or call you out on your bullshit, and I'm /sure/ one of these days the site will magically change to suit your needs. No need to consider changing anything about your reading habits at all, it's the site and the authors who are at fault for your inability to grasp categories and story tags!

Just like if you wander into a book store, walk to a section of books you don't like, take one off the shelf and start reading it, it's the store's fault that somehow this happened to you!! How dare they have a category in their store for people who aren't you!? No one is allowed to like anything you don't like, ever, because you're a whiny, entitled little internet troll who the world revolves around while you sit in your parent's basement looking for porn to jack off to about women being raped and beaten and murdered because they won't go out with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Still Together?

Nope! Not a chance...

Maybe if she'd pressed charges against daddy dearest when he raped her, or at least told her husband, but her excuse didn't cut it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Most of these stories are written by wimps..

That's the answer. Also, by those emotionally and mentally ill. Likewise, most of these stories are written by the same type of people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
if Annabelle was half the woman he described

he should have kept her satisfied, at least until she found a new man.

His wife would either have to accept this, pack her shit up and get out.

Punishment that fits the crime, and all that.

mike2710mike2710over 8 years ago
ok with it

I can see why they are still together, all though she cheated she was raped the first time and still being raped by his brother.

As long as it does not happen again they should stay together.

He is not a wimp as a few comments have said but a man for staying by her side after what she was put through. Thanks for the story JPB

Mike from Texas

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“He was better than me and he proved it by fucking Beth better than I ever had and he knew it because Beth told him so.” – Even if he DID fuck better, that still wouldn’t prove that he was better in the other areas.

How in the Hell does she drink so much alone with her father-in-law that she passes out?

“On her part it is because she feels that I don't really trust her any more.” – And why should he? She has shown herself to be untrustworthy, no matter how “noble” her reasons might have been.

As someone else said, she did worse in blackmail than what she was being blackmailed for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Women Often Don't Report Rape and Blackmail!

9 out of 10.

As Carvohi andDrPluton comment, women often don't report these things, not even to their husbands. Why? Beats the hell outta me! I'm a man and suspect most often the disbelievers are male as well. The BTB comments repeated so often here underscore what raped/blackmailed women are up against.

Cable news stations have reported in hour-long specials that men blackmail women with date rape drugs an hidden videos/pics. Check out a few of these reports, and do some of your own research, and then re-assess your Y chromosome position.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/02/19/i-had-no-idea-he-was-filming-me-shocking-trend-sees-women-raped-blackmailed

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/10/the-unsafety-net-how-social-media-turned-against-women/381261/

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/search-warrant-details-allegations-against-cedarburg-restaurant-owner-b99315921z1-268148792.html?ipad=y

http://fox13now.com/2013/09/26/arrest-made-in-miss-teen-usa-cassidy-wolf-sextortion-case/. (At least a dozen other womenDIDN'T report )

http://wbay.com/2015/10/02/voyeur-video-investigation-expands-to-blackmailing/. (Women didn't report, co-worker caught him videoing and reported.)

http://tribune.com.pk/story/626288/bye-bye-privacy-the-world-is-watching/

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/teen-pimp-ringleader-to-serve-out-her-sentence-at-adult-facility/article22443309/

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100889001. Teeenage sextortion

mmk778mmk778over 8 years ago
wife make her best

I think beth main her best to save a family tear a part she is a victim and deserve all love and care of husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beth Deserves Absolutely Nothing

Okay. Beth gets a pass on having sex with Bobby's father. That's all. When Bobby's brother blackmailed Beth, she didn't have enough faith nor trust to go to Bobby and tell him. Beth had options. She could tell her husband or she could be unfaithful and she and Bobby's brother could cuckold her husband. She chose to be unfaithful to her husband and having sex with Billy in their home with her daughter present. She stoked Billy's ego by telling him he was bigger and better than her husband, a statement her little 4-year-old daughter Laura heard, and will remember as truth forever. Beth is truly an unfit mother, guilty of infidelity with a family member. She deserves to spend the rest of her life without her husband and her daughter. 4 Stars.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
i'm coming home early every day now.

. . . or i'm not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
PLEASE! This is only FICTION AND THIS IS LITEROTICA

Good story! I'm glad Beth and himself are still together. Ex Dad & Ex Brother should have been punished more Wait Ex Brother did not Ex Dad any way it finished well. ? Love you all! Bye. Greg (8stars)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stick With Beth

At least until Laura is 18, then divorce Beth.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Fair

“he had walked into the house and found Beth fucking my father.” – So, to keep Billy from telling him that she was fucking his father, she fucks his brother! Makes sense to me, LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rape.

I can't really stand stupid bitches.

She got raped, didn't tell and then blackmailed into more rape by coercion.

Some bitches are just too stupid to be married!

I could not be married to such an accomplished whore. What an actress!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She was raped

So press charges against the asshole father. Does she think not saying anything is best for the family? I call bullshit. And then fuck the brother to keep things quiet? More bullshit. Two mistakes and you're out. There is no trust between her and her husband. Cheaters never prosper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She seemed intent

She seemed intent on protecting everyone BUT her husband! She actually felt sorry for the father! She was more worried about keeping her father in law's marriage in tact than her own, to the point of accepting a divorce over ruining a 'rapists' marriage!

No way in hell would I have stayed with her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE THE COMMENTS

Hi there peoples! Truly this story is from Literotica expect the unexpected! The author can write anything to make the story interesting. Like due to a defect His father and brother have vaginas on their forehead (That's why they are called Fuck heads or fuck wits)? Ha ha .She-it man this is a good story. So his wife got fucked but hey he got a Fuck also! So what! BECAUSE IT IS FICTION IT IS NOT REAL! BUT MAYBE IT IS? Love all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
coercion

People write about trust in spouse to tell about the blackmail. Sometimes not so easily done. Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com provides real life facts about married female college instructor in Helena Montana. After months of sexually harassing a married male student and failing to succeed she threatened to falsely accuse him of sexually assaulting her. Facebook profile details he had no choice

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Beth is a whore

She was raped and started fucking her brother in law to cover it up.

No one should reproduce with a bitch that stupid.

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 7 years ago
Honesty is The Best Policy

Being honest at first with her husband would of been the best for her and her family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
splendid cuckold

protagonist is a perfect cuckold .

he will soon be swallowing other mens cum again !

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

not enough happened to the father and brother. she was a victim of rape and then blackmail over the rape.

lonelypappalonelypappaalmost 7 years ago
A TRUE MARRIAGE OF LOVE

WOW........GREAT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
no you will not be ok

and you should do this.

1. divorce your wife she cheated on you, and did not trusted you and willingly submitted to someone else.

2. get you daughter, use all the proofs you have.

3. marry annie, you will get even with your brother and wife both.

4. your wife said it will kill her, then just fucking go for a kill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A part II would be wonderful!

"Don't do that to me Bobby. Dear God please don't do that to me. I can't lose the both of you; I just can't. It will kill me Bobby. Losing you will be bad enough, but to lose my baby too? It will kill me."

My ex told me the same thing. I was able to get the kids, left her the house and we moved a couple hundred miles away. My wife waited about a month and then found a bottle of Jim Beam she bought me for my birthday, and used it to wash down an entire bottle of sleeping pills.

KRD19254KRD19254over 6 years ago

Nope sorry. the Father raped her and he walked unscathed. Since they had pictures of him doing her - they should have charged him with rape and the brother with blackmail to counter the assault charges. They had the evidence in the pictures. Sorry the story went the wrong direction for the jury trial.

And sorry but even though she was raped and blackmailed for sex for ??? how long, I could never forgive her in not having faith and trust in me to stand by my wife to help my wife. So she set herself up for the blackmail by not trusting her husband - as she feared the turmoil to the whole family - and this didn't - how naive. But my ex would have been just as stupid - and I kinked her very hot ass to the curb.

muncher354muncher354over 6 years ago
This story doesn't make sense.

She chose fucking billy multiple times, over Billy showing his brother that his wife was raped by their father? What? Also, how did the father not go to prison when there are pictures of him raping Beth. This isn't a well thought out story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hillbilly Heaven

Sounds like a Jerry Springer episode or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

JPB EITHER GROW UP AND WRITE STUFF THAT MAKES SENSE OR STOP WRITING MC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JPB is autistic, or something.

Whatever it is, he just can't help himself. Sometimes good stuff comes out, and sometimes its just drivel. It appears to be a compulsion he cannot control.

This was not good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Did not like it at all - NOT ONE OF YOUR BETTTER EFFORTS!

Like I sad up here: "Not one of your better efforts! This is one you could have left well alone!"

ilimitadoilimitadoover 6 years ago
2*

I agree with previous comments. Not one of your good works Bob.

Sick. Perverted. Too twisted to even be good fiction.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
I Feel For Beth!

Wow! What a Shit Father and Brother! As for Me "There for the Grace of God go I " Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Lesser Of Several Evils

Plainly put, Beth was raped by her father-in-law. When Bill used blackmail on Beth, she chose to assist Bill in cuckolding her husband/Bill's brother. There are grounds that Billy raped Beth by blackmail/coercion. Both of these charges would land father and son in prison as sex offenders, and guaranteed to bring about their sex education at the hands of Bubba and hundreds of sex depraved inmates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A god JPB story

Good original story line, great story telling and it moved smartly along with good pace. A life like ending. gave it a 5 even if the ending was not exactly to my liking. Hell it is just a story but it was told well.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 6 years ago
Once a Cuck, always a Cuck

LOL what a wimpy cuck. He had to justify staying married to his whore wife so he used the "She was passed out" thing. But yet, she could have pressed charges on the father and never had to sleep with Billy, but she didn't. Instead, she slept with Billy and liked it. Liked it enough to keep doing it. She could have told her husband or the police, but didn't. The Husband, Bob, was and is a knowing Cuckhold. He deserves a whore wife. Especially never getting revenge of ANY SORT on his father who started it all. Why doesn't he just go over to his fathers house and bend over and take it like the little bitch cuck he is LOL.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Anal

I only hope that he has introduced Beth to the pleasure of anal sex!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

"I lose everything I value because I fell asleep one night when your father was here."

Nope. Where she fucked up was not immediately telling her husband that she was raped by his father, which would have nipped this whole clusterfuck in the bud.

It was an interesting story, but the evil rapist father got away with no punishment! He deserved to lose his balls, just like the opportunist brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Attention All Writers

I don't mean to single out JPB but it is grammatically an impossibility to shake one's head as an affirmative response. I see this mistake too often not to respond. To shake one's head is ONLY to express a negative or NO response. A person nods his head to express an affirmative or YES response. It is both a physical as well as a grammatical impossibility to shake one's head YES. Now as far as your story is concerned, it rates 4 stars from me. Beth cannot be faulted for being raped by her father-in-law; but she chose to break her vows with her brother-in-law to hide a secret that did not need to be a secret. So, hubby has no choice but get a divorce. Well written but implausible outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
to @cumminginsideher

You may not have liked it but the rest of us liked it better then the stories you wrote.... oh yea that's right you haven't had the courage to or talent to write your own so instead you tear down others who did what you are unable or unwilling to do, if you can find fault with these stories then certainly you can do better but you just have the talent to do it. your pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So poor suffering Beth screws her father-in-law and brother-in-law because she doesn’t want her mother in law to loose her family. Do bad she didn’t trust her husband enough to try to keep her marriage together.

This is one of the times in a JPB storyI have to wonder why the husband didn't get the divorce she deserved.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Bullshit

A pile of RAAC bullshit. A total fucking cuckfest. Fuck this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why?

Why do people write loose instead of lose?

Loose is when your pants fall down. Lose is when you misplace something.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
I Like the Characters

Perfectly sound explanation for Beth's actions even though she had other options as the Anons have pointed out. We don't make the right decisions all the time. Bob turns out to be a hypocrite by not confessing his tryst with Annie. Bill got his just deserts. This is my first time reading one of your stories and I am please to follow you on Literotica. Four stars.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
Rape then Blackmail

Beth was raped by her father-in-law, then blackmailed by her brother-in-law. Difficult to overcome, but it is NOT cheating or adulterous since she was coerced.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
He was right...

...she should have put her trust in him. Then she should have held onto him when his brother began to blackmail him. You get through tragedy by holding together.

Very good story well told.

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

Father, and both sons cut from the same cloth, all should rot in hell.

Father was a rapist, brother a blackmailer and husband a cheater (incest) with brothers wife. No redeemable qualities at all.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
In Timriv's defense

I once saw Timriv make an intelligent manly comment.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Not trust husband enough to tell him first and definitely when blackmailed second

Once he knew of wife's cheating vows broken divorce just paper

Sister in law not incest

Revenge sex

After all details came out reconciliation possible but lack of trust by her big issue

Why lack of trust ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Captain Cuck to the rescue!

Ahhhh, another JPB cuck RAAC. Not surprised.

At least he somewhat finished the story this time, I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Given the setup of the story, I give a pass to the reconciliation

...not that what I think, really matters.

It also doesn't really matter that I think timriv is one of the most morallly bankrupt, detestable commentors I have ever come across. But even though it's just my opinion, I am so glad I don't know him in real life, I just could not let my feelings for him pass.

As for JPB, thanks for your work, you are relentless in your contributions, and most of it is really worth the read. This being a story site, I hope that is enough reward for you. Most authors write for themselves, but as an avid reader, I still get to live vicariously through the realities you construct. Thank you

4 stars for this one

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Bob,

This story was well written. I scored it high even though I didn't agree with Robert's final decision to stay with Beth. I couldn't have, but I'm not your character, Robert is.

You have the absolute right to guide the story as you and you alone see it, never let these negative comments dissuade you.

You write very well crafted stories that the rest of us get to enjoy for free.

Thank you. Please keep it up. 5*s

fritz51

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Mostly good

The catch is, it’s called rape when a woman is taken while sleeping and unable to consent. Beth would have avoided the blackmail, and the pain that followed, if she’d just called 911 after chasing her father in law from the house. Sure, it would have been embarrassing, but it needed to be done while she had the ‘evidence’.

There is also the aftermath with the young daughter. She obviously heard things she didn’t understand. Did she also se anything? Then there’s a brawl in the house, visiting daddy in the hospital, and arguing. Most children would ask questions, until they think they understand. Why not this girl? What happens to her as she matures?

Her explanation of why she couldn’t confide in her husband was a problem she created. It’s clear that he gave Beth a pass... why no counseling? Or at least an explanation of what it took him to trust her again? He at least had to trust that she wouldn’t hide things again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9072 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...