A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding that out changed everything. To hell with holding to my vows. All thoughts of Laura left my mind. To hell with Billy and Beth. I didn't give a rat's ass if they did find out about my having sex with Annie. I flat out asked Annie if she had dressed to entice me and she smiled and said she had so I asked her why we were wasting time talking when there was a bed close at hand.

I finished for the third time and was catching my breath before getting up and going home to confront Beth with my new found information when Annie asked me if I had ever done anal. I told her that I never had because Beth wouldn't allow it.

"Too bad for her. She doesn't know what she is missing. I love it. Think you can get it up one more time?"

I told her I wasn't sure and she said that maybe, just maybe she could help. She went down on me and while it did take her a while she did get me back up. She went to the dresser and came back with a tube of KY and told me how she liked it done. I followed her directions and worked my way into her slow and easy. Damn she was tight! She clenched and released her muscles as I fucked her and it felt fantastic. Just one more thing to be pissed at Beth over.

When it was over Annie and I showered together and she tried to get me up again, but I was done. I wished like hell I wasn't, but I was wiped out. As we dressed Annie said:

"A couple of things. One is that you are a hell of a lot better in bed than your brother ever was and the second is that while I was at the hospital I managed to get Bill's cell phone" and she handed it to me. "I looked on our computer and he didn't download them so those are probably the only photos in existence if it matters.

"You also need to know that I'm hoping that tonight wasn't a one shot deal. I was not kidding when I said Bill is out of the house and you can move in. Even if you don't move in I wouldn't mind it one bit if you visited a lot. I'll even stock up on KY."

"No promises, but I definitely like your ideas. I have a lot on my plate right now and I don't know what is going to happen. We will keep in touch."

I kissed her goodbye and headed for my no longer happy home.

+++++++++++++++++++

It was one in the morning when I got home and I was surprised to find Beth still up. She was on the living room couch with a glass and a bottle of wine on the table in front of her.

"Where have you been? I've been worried sick that something bad might have happened to you."

"Something bad did happen to me. I found out that the woman I loved was a whore. It upset me. It upset me so much that I didn't want to come home and be around her."

Angrily Beth said, "I am not a whore! I was forced to do what I did so I could keep you. Damn it Bobby, you know I love you. I didn't want to lose you so I had to give in to Billy."

"Horseshit Beth! You are a whore. The question in my mind right now is it only my family you were fucking? Or were there others besides my brother and my father? How many have there been since we said our vows? Is Laura even mine?"

Her face turned pale when I mentioned my father, but it quickly turned red with anger when I posed the question about Laura.

"How could you?!!" she yelled. "How could you doubt that? She is so much like you that there can't be any doubt! The family resemblance is there for all to see."

"Of course the family resemblance is there for all to see, but the question is which male member of my family is the responsible party? My dad? My brother?"

Beth slumped into the couch and said in a weak voice, "I thought you loved me. How could you say those things to me. You love me; I know you do."

"No Beth. You know I once did. Seeing you on our bed with Billy killed it and finding out about you and my father drove a stake through it. I've seen a lawyer and started the divorce process and you might as well hear it from me and not read it in the divorce paperwork. I'm asking for full custody of Laura and claiming that you are unfit to be her mother."

"What?!! You will never get away with that. It isn't true and you know it."

"That is where you are wrong. I not only know it I can prove it."

"Bullshit Bob"

"No it isn't Beth. How do you think I found out about you and Billy? I didn't just come home and walk in on you. I knew what was going on because Laura told me."

I told her how Laura had let me know and Beth said, "She couldn't have seen anything. Your brother never came over until I put Laura down for her nap."

"I guess you and Billy made so much noise that you woke her up. No matter. I'm betting the courts will take a dim view of you indulging in adulterous sex in front of your daughter. That and the pictures that I have of you and my brother and you and my father should get me custody."

"Don't do that to me Bobby. Dear God please don't do that to me. I can't lose the both of you; I just can't. It will kill me Bobby. Losing you will be bad enough, but to lose my baby too? It will kill me."

"Those are things you should have thought about before spreading for my brother and my father."

"I didn't do that Bobby. I swear to God I didn't do that. Your father was an accident and Billy found out about it and I had to do him or he would have told you. I couldn't risk it Bobby; I just couldn't. I knew I would lose you if you found out and I couldn't risk it. I love you more than life itself Bobby and losing you is something I just could not risk."

"My dad was an accident? How could fucking my father be an accident?"

"I didn't screw your father! He screwed me. He stopped by to see you, but you weren't home. He had been drinking and asked if I had anything in the house. I made him a drink and he said that he hated drinking alone so I made myself one. He started asking me questions about women and sex and I got the impression he was having problems with your mom. We talked and had a couple more drinks and I guess I had one too many and I nodded off. He screwed me while I was asleep. His screwing me woke me up and I found him on top of me and in me. I tried to push him off and I couldn't. He held me down and he screwed me.

"When he was done he said that we should take it to the bedroom and I got up and told him I had to go to the bathroom and I'd meet him in the bedroom. I went to the kitchen and got a knife and when I got to the bedroom he was stroking himself trying to get it back up. I told him to hurry up and get it hard because it would be easier to cut off than if it was soft. He saw the knife and couldn't get out of the house fast enough. Billy didn't see that part."

"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you trust me enough to tell me?"

"Because I know you Robert. As soon as I told you you would have gone after your dad."

"So what? The bastard would deserve what I'd do to him."

"Yes, but what about your mother? How would she have handled it? Her husband screwing his daughter in law? Her oldest son trying to blackmail his sister in law for sex? It would have torn your family apart. Your bastard of a father would have deserved everything you might have done to him, but your mother would have seen her family disappear and she didn't deserve to have that happen to her. As long as I kept my mouth shut the only one who would have to suffer was me and that was because your pig of a brother was blackmailing me.

"Now that you know everyone gets to suffer. Poor Annie, Laura, your mother and even your dad I suppose. I haven't gone near him since he jumped me, but I think he was drunk at the time and he may even be sorry and regret what he did. The biggest loser is me. I lose everything I value because I fell asleep one night when your father was here. It sucks!!" She got up and left the room leaving me sitting there and agreeing with what she had just said. It Sucked!

Beth stayed in the bathroom until after I'd gone to bed and then I guess she spent the night on the couch. At least that is where she was when I got up in the morning. I didn't stick around for breakfast and I headed out before Beth woke up.

In the garage I reached into my coat pocket for my keys and came out with a cell phone. I had forgotten that Annie had given me my brother's phone. Curiosity of course had me turning it on and I pushed all the necessary buttons to bring up the photo gallery. There were a dozen or so and I scrolled through them until I came to the ones of Beth and my father.

There were three of them and I could see why Beth would fuck my brother to keep me from seeing them. She was absolutely right when she said she knew what I would do. I backed out of the garage and headed for my parent's house.

As I drove I thought about the differences in the way Beth and I thought. She thought my mother didn't deserve what would happen when I confronted my father while I on the other hand thought mom needed to know what a dirt bag her husband was.

As was my habit I just walked in the door without ringing the doorbell or knocking. Mom smiled at me and gave me a hug as she asked if I'd had breakfast yet. I hugged her back and told her I could do with a cup of coffee and she told me to have a seat at the kitchen table and she would bring me a cup. She brought it all ready fixed the way I liked it, cream and no sugar, and I was taking my first sip when my father came into the kitchen, got a cup and then sat down at the table.

"What brings you by at this time of the morning" he asked.

"You told me that I needed to come by so we could talk and get to the bottom of the mess between me and Bill."

"What could be so bad that you put your own brother in the hospital?"

"I caught him fucking my wife."

That got a "Robert! Watch your language" from my mother and an "I don't believe it" from my father.

"I have pictures of them doing it. I'm thinking of putting them in the family photo album. Right next to the ones of you fucking Beth."

"Robert! Are you out of your mind? How dare you say things like that" came from my mother, but my father's face turned ashen and he looked away from me.

I took my brother's phone out of my pocket, pushed the appropriate buttons and then handed the phone to my mom saying:

"Here is how I can say that."

Mom took the phone and was looking at the pictures as I said:

"That is Billy's phone. He walked in on them, took the pictures and then left without them knowing he was there. He was using the pictures to blackmail Beth for sex until I caught them. That is why your oldest is in the hospital. I was just a tad upset when I caught them and I got a little carried away."

She had tears in her eyes as she handed me back the phone and then she backhanded dad across the face so hard his chair tipped over. "You bastard!!" she screamed at him. "How could you?!!"

"It's your goddamned fault" he said as he picked himself up off the floor. "Cutting me off from sex because you didn't feel like doing it any more. Maybe you could turn yourself off like that, but I'm a man and I want a sex life. It had been so long and she looked so sexy lying there. I couldn't help myself."

I stood up and said to my mom, "You are welcome at my house any time you want to visit" and then I turned to my dad and said:

"You get a pass because what I want to do to you I can't do in front of mom, but if I ever catch you away from here I'll do my absolute best to put you in the hospital room right next to my ex-brother and if I do you won't have to worry about your sex life. Word is that Billy's balls are so badly damaged that he is going to lose them. I'll try to do the same for you."

I got up, left the house and went to work.

++++++++++++++++++

Of course the story didn't end there. Billy did indeed lose both of his balls and it pissed him off enough to press charges against Beth and me. The assistant district attorney handling our cases tried his best to get us to take a plea deal, but Beth and I both refused and said we would take our chances with a jury.

We were tried separately and like Detective Bolla thought would happen the jury found Beth not guilty. I had a half dozen charges against me and the jury found me not guilty on all but one of them. I was found guilty of simple assault and even though the jury had found me guilty the judge imposed the minimum possible sentence on me and then suspended it so all I had to do was keep my nose clean and behave myself for a year and it would all be over with. That of course meant that my dad was safe from me unless I wanted to end up in jail serving out my sentence plus time for whatever I did do to him.

Annabelle divorced Billy and took him for everything they had. When word got out about what Billy had done and what he had lost because of it he became a laughing stock at the box plant. He had been in line for a promotion to shift foreman, but the job went to someone with a lot less experience and seniority. The fact that the owner of the company was a born again Christian who took a dim view where adultery was concerned might have had something to do with it.

Billy couldn't handle all the ridicule that was heaped upon him at work and he ended up quitting his job. But the word was out and he had to put up with the same shit wherever he went. He ended up leaving town and I have no clue as to where he went nor any desire to find out.

Mom and dad had a rough time of it, but somehow managed to hang on together. I haven't seen my father since the day I walked out of his kitchen and while I see my mother often he is never mentioned.

My evening with Annabelle was a 'one off' as our British cousins would say. We have remained good friends and I was recently an usher at her wedding to a pretty nice guy. As far as I know my evening with Annie is only known by the two of us.

Beth and I? We are still together. The pictures on my brother's phone clearly showed that she was asleep or out of it while my father did what he did. It took some effort on my part to get by what she did with my brother, but I eventually accepted that she felt she had no other choice if she wanted to keep her marriage to me.

It hasn't been easy. On my part it is because I'm still pissed that she didn't have enough faith in me to trust that I would understand and stand by her. On her part it is because she feels that I don't really trust her any more. These two things rear their ugly heads from time to time, but we manage to work around them. We do love each other and that love plus Laura are the cement holding us together.

We should be okay. At least that is my hope.