All Comments on 'A Family Affair'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
laughdruidlaughdruid8 months ago

This is one of the top 2 or 3 stories I have read on Lite. I fully intend to read the other 82 you have submitted. Another 10 or 20 chapters of this story would of been nice.

daiblo598daiblo5988 months ago

I have to agree with the previous commenter

Nasty56Nasty568 months ago

Agree with other comment: more chapters!

WoodencavWoodencav8 months ago

Wow! amazing, definitely one of the best stories on Literotica.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Nasty56Nasty568 months ago

Just thought you could write a crossover with the “Wendy” story by having a toy convention in her new hotel.

creativeandfuncreativeandfun8 months ago

This story was absolutely top notch. It was long but I was enthralled through every line and every page. Beautifully written and I can tell you put a lot of thought into it. LOVED LOVED LOVED it. If I could give it 1,000 stars, I would. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the whole story, I personally am not much into the m/m parts, but I am for sure not the only one that loved the story.

Thanks for your creativity and imagination.

C

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing story. 5 stars!!!

family_incestfamily_incest7 months ago
It should have been great

This is one of the best authors on Literotica. But I have to give this story a 4 out of 5 stars. I was hoping for greatness, and if feels like it missed the mark. This story was missing deep characters, who at the start were always shallow with no depth to them. The writing needed to be edited for the little missing details. Any good copy editor would have been able to catch. The ending was cut way too short, it should have been spectacular.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

In my opinion, an excellent piece of script. Some drag and wondering in parts, but essentially a well structured and enjoyable story. Oh for such experiences in reality. Well done and thank you.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Loved the whole concept of the story about her breaking out from under he overly restrictive parents (father) and making it on her own. 'Twas a nice touch where she was able to figuratively stick her thumb in dad's eye by signing on with his competition. The ending was kind of abrupt though. The part where dad apologized, she immediately accepted, and then they had a koombya moment was really disappointing. I felt she should have at least made him crawl through broken glass for all the shit he subjected her to. Finally. There was one line in the story which got a standing ovation from me: "politics is just another form of religion, a way of controlling people." Too true . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...