A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing one of the buttons, Cherise tentatively reached down and pressed her finger against her tiny clit, her eyes widening and her mouth dropping open, a deep moan escaping as she came, the audience going wild.

"Oh, god, that...that is just amazing," Cherise gasped as she lifted her finger from her pussy. "I've never cum like that in my entire life."

"It looks like we've made another sale, don't you think?" Sandra asked as the audience roared with laughter. "How about a big hand for Cherise?" she asked. "It takes a lot of courage to do what she's just done."

Sandra's heart was pounding in her chest as Cherise slipped down from the chair and pulled her shorts on, hardly daring to believe the atmosphere in the room and knowing that she was just getting started.

"Thank you so much," Cherise said, hugging her before leaving the stage and joining her beaming husband.

"Well, wasn't that fun?!" Sandra said, a big smile on her face as the audience cheered. "Moving on," she said, reaching down into a small box next to the chair. "It's not always convenient to use a vibrator. Think about it. You're in the grocery store and suddenly you just have an urge to cum. People would really wonder what was wrong with you if you suddenly plunged your hand down into your pants to rub your clitoris with a finger, or a vibrator," she said, the audience laughing hysterically. "Or in a restaurant. I always seem to get horny in restaurants. There's something about food and sex that just seem to go together," she said to cheers and applause.

"That's when this comes in handy," Sandra said, holding up what looked like an egg. "I'll bet nobody here ever thought of using an egg to get your rocks off," she said to laughter. "But this egg is very special. Once again, made from phthalate-free latex, this egg contains a vibrator whose vibrations are equal no matter which part of the egg is touching you. It also has a rechargeable battery that takes any mini-C charger. Instead of buttons to vary the intensity of the vibrations - let's face it, it would be equally embarrassing to reach down and take the egg out of your pussy in the grocery store or restaurant to change the setting - it uses this small Blu-tooth remote control," she said to laughter, holding it up. "Because it works internally and not directly against your clitoris, there are five intensity settings that are easily changed," she explained, holding it up and pressing the requisite buttons, the large screens on the wall making it very clear to everyone.

"Demonstration!" a man's voice called out to laughter and cheers.

"I thought that you'd never ask," Sandra said, smiling as she climbed back onto the chair and hung her legs over the arm rests, spreading her pussy wide open for everyone to see as they applauded and cheered. "I recommend that you lubricate it before putting it into yourself, whether you're putting it into your pussy or into your ass - both is a really killer experience," she added to more laughter. "Never use petroleum-based lubricants, only vegetable-based lubricants like our Toys4U grapeseed oil-based lubricant. The petroleum-based lubricants break down the latex, whereas the vegetable-based ones don't. I'm so wet right now that I can just use my own natural lubricant," she said to laughter, rolling the egg between her long, petaled inner lips until she had coated it completely, then pushing it into herself.

"If you don't do your Kegel exercises regularly, you'll want to wear panties so that you don't lay an egg," she said to cheers and laughter. "I also recommend not using the egg when you're jogging, not because it might fall out, but because people tend to look at you strangely when you suddenly collapse, moaning and clutching your pussy," she said, the audience roaring with laughter.

"My god, she's a natural showman," Cara gasped, laughing.

"I-I can't believe that that's Sandra," Helen said, her whole body numb with shock.

"You might think of reevaluating your attitude towards her," Cara said. "This aside, she's an extraordinary young woman, but this, this is pure genius."

"Let's make sure that the cameraman is zoomed in nice and tight," Sandra said. "God, I can't believe I said that," she laughed, looking up at one of the side screens to see only her glistening pussy filling the screen. "In case you hadn't noticed, I cum at the drop of a pin," she said to laughter. "When I activate the egg, you'll be able to see the effects it has on me as I increase the intensity. I'm going to turn it on NOW," she said, inhaling sharply when she felt it begin to vibrate inside of her pussy. "Mmm, that's so nice," she sighed to laughter. "Now for setting 2," she said, holding up the remote control so that they could see her pressing on the buttons, a small window with the remote on the screens next to her pussy. "Oh, this is so good," she said to more laughter. "Now for setting 3," she said, pressing the button.

"Oh, my god, look!" a woman from the audience gasped, the juices leaking from her pussy very obvious.

"I'm so glad that I'm sitting down," Sandra said, pressing the button yet again. "Setting 4," she announced in a quavering voice.

"Man, she's really cumming now," a man's voice said as everyone watched the juices seeping from her pussy.

"Too much, too much," Sandra gasped, hitting the stop button on the remote control and collapsing into her seat, her heart pounding. "I've tried setting 5 at home, but I usually pass out. You'll just have to take my word for it that it's really intense," she said, everyone standing and applauding. "To remove it, it's just like when a guy cums in you and you want that stuff OUT," she said to laughter. "You ladies will understand. You just press the right muscles and...oops, I've just laid an egg," she said to laughter as the egg popped out of her pussy into her waiting hand. "Personally, I've always loved eggs, but I've never had one that tasted as good," she said, popping it into her mouth as the audience roared. "That's the best way to eat eggs," she said, removing it from her mouth and holding it up for everyone to see as the applause and cheers and whistles rained down on her.

"Oh, my god, she is totally crazy," Jenny screamed, tears streaming down her cheeks as she laughed.

"That's quite a daughter you have there, Vincent," Dean said, turning and smiling at him. "Who'd've thunk it, huh?"

"I-I'm speechless," Helen said, numb with shock.

"I'm sorry, but my poor pussy is on overload right now," Sandra said to laughter. "Why don't we turn our attention elsewhere?" she asked, slipping from the chair onto her feet and dropping the egg and the remote control back into the box and grabbing something else which she held behind her back as she stood up and faced the audience.

"How many of you enjoy anal sex?" she asked, smiling as many hands were held up, including many of the men. "That's taking a cock up your ass, right?" she asked to laughter, many of the men's hands suddenly dropping. "Hmm, I thought so," she said. "You guys might want to reconsider. Ask anyone who enjoys it how good it feels to have a cock filling your ass," she said to laughter and applause. "Anyway, the thing that deters most women - I don't know about the men, probably homophobia or something - is the idea of some big cock splitting them in two. Asses aren't as pliable as pussies, at least not at first, so it's a natural thing to fear, especially since taking a cock up your ass isn't exactly a natural thing, at least not what either was intended for. But that's beside the point," she said as the audience laughed.

"The trick is to either enjoy receiving anal sex regularly or preparing your ass properly for those occasions when you do enjoy a nice friendly ass fuck," she said to more laughter. "The best way to do that is to put something in your ass that stretches it so that when it comes time for a cock, it's not such a big deal, other than feeling really good. Are you with me so far?" she asked, whistles and cheers in reply.

"That's where the butt plug comes into play," she said, holding up the one that she had been holding behind her back. "Such a terrible name, don't you think?" she asked to laughter. "I mean, couldn't they come up with a name that was just a bit more attractive? Seriously! Anyway, the butt plug prepares your ass for the cock that you're anticipating with bated breath. You put it in your ass a few hours before the fun is going to start and all of your ass muscles relax. Then when that cock comes along a bit later, it's all easy street and fun," she explained to laughter.

"As you can see, this butt plug is approximately 8" long from this smaller end, which is about an inch in diameter, up to where it gets thicker, where it is 3" in diameter, called the top, then there's a small tapered gap at the neck to the base, which is the only part that you don't put into yourself. Unlike a pussy, without the base, a butt plug could really disappear into you and then you could have problems. So, it acts like a safety valve and also a handle for when you're pulling it out. Incidentally, using a butt plug also requires a constant application of Kegel contractions to keep it from slipping out, which is a two-fold benefit. For those of you who don't know what Kegel contractions are, they're a set of muscles that when activated, can squeeze a cock when it's in a woman's pussy or any ass. That same muscular action also keeps a butt plug from inadvertently slipping out."

"Demonstration!" a familiar voice rang out to laughter.

"Oh, what a surprise!" Sandra laughed. "I'd never have thought of that. Thank you. Shall I?" she asked, a resounding YES coming back, along with cheers and whistles. "I don't know how to tell you this, but I'd love to," she said to laughter. "Once again, lubrication is very important with butt plugs. I recommend our Toys4U grapeseed oil-based lubricant," she said to laughter, reaching down into the box next to her chair and holding up the bottle so that they could see it. "Even this plastic bottle is made from phthalate-free latex. Our commitment to your health and the environment spans the entirety of our product line. Without exception, all of our products are made to order, never pre-made to sit on shelves as inventory to fill orders. That has the concomitant effect of reducing waste, as latex breaks down naturally in 15-20 years, whereas the rest of the plastics family can be around for hundreds of years."

"So, we'll start by liberally lubricating the butt plug," Sandra continued, squirting it from the bottle onto the butt plug and spreading it all around. "Use a lot rather than not enough. It takes an ass a lot longer than a pussy to start self-lubricating. All of the excess lubricant on your hand, use it on your ass," she explained, turning her back to the audience and bending over at the waist, her legs wide apart, displaying her starred rosebud to cheers from the audience as she slid her lubricant-covered fingers down the crack of her ass to her rosebud, rimming it, then slipping her fingers into herself and pumping them in and out a couple of times before removing them.

"Now for the fun part," she said, looking back at the audience from between her legs as she bent over. "Slowly, press the end of the butt plug against your rosebud until your ass sphincter relaxes and it slides into you," she explained, doing exactly that. "Anyone who's had some jerk just jam his cock into their ass without taking his time knows how important it is to take it slowly at first. Once past the sphincter, each individual will be different, depending upon how often or used to it they are having something larger than a thermometer in their ass."

"Holy shit!" a man gasped when Sandra easily pressed the rest of the butt plug into her ass, the only thing showing being the glittering base.

"I think the green one matches my eyes," she said to laughter as she stood up and turned to face the audience. "It's really that simple," she said, reaching down into the box for a towel to finish wiping her hands. "Questions?" she asked.

"How long before you have sex do you put it in you?" a woman called out.

"Unless anal sex is a regular part of your life, I'd suggest 2-3 hours beforehand," Sandra replied. "If it's very rare in your life, then 5-6 hours prior. It's the kind of thing that you need to experiment with to find out what works best for you and your particular circumstances."

"How do you use it?" another woman called out.

"Daily," Sandra replied to gasps of surprise. "I love the feeling of something that big filling my ass. It keeps me totally turned on. I never sleep with it in me, though. During the day, at work, I always have it in me. I also usually have an egg in my pussy most of the day until I go to bed. Oh, about the egg, something I forgot. Never let your husband hold the remote control when you go shopping together if you've got an egg in your pussy. They take far too much delight in embarrassing you. I mean, it's like having a Meg Ryan moment in the frozen food section," she said to laughter.

"Shall we move on?" she asked, smiling as the audience applauded. "Cock rings?" she asked to cheers. "Cock rings can be very helpful, which means a lot of fun. They constrict the flow of blood, causing the cock to really swell up. Used properly, they also restrict a man's ability to cum, effectively making him last longer before he finally loses it. How many of you have experimented with cock rings?" she asked. "Most of you. Nice. There are many different types of cock rings, different shapes, some vibrate, but they all work in the same basic way. Our cock ring is unique in that we have a patented release system. The hardest part of using a cock ring is putting it on when the cock is fully erect and getting it off. Our patented release system totally negates both of those problems. On or off, it only takes a few seconds," she explained, then bent over and reached into the box. "You like my butt plug?" she asked, wriggling her ass at the audience, who laughed.

"I can't explain how our patented release system works, only that it does," Sandra explained, holding up the double-ringed device with one hand, using the other to pull on it and open one of the rings, then the other, then close each of them, all shown in large detail on the three screens. "Let me show you how it works," she said, holding up a large red dildo in her other hand.

Quickly releasing both rings so that they opened, she held the dildo in one hand and used the other to quickly and easily wrap one of the rings around the dildo's ball sac up high near the shaft of the cock, then did the same with the other ring near the base of the dildo's shaft.

"Easy, right?" she asked, not getting much reaction from the audience. "Hmm, not very effective, is it? You'd probably rather see it done with a real cock, right?" she asked.

"I'll volunteer," a man called out, everyone laughing.

"Where were you when I was demonstrating the butt plug?" Sandra asked to even more laughter. "No, I don't want to chance you guys fighting over the right to have me put a cock ring on you. Believe it or not, I sort of anticipated a problem like this, so I took the precaution of bringing a real live cock with me. What do you think of that?" she asked, the women in the audience standing and applauding, everyone laughing.

"Please let me introduce you to our live demonstration cock," Sandra said, turning to look at the backstage curtain.

"Oh, my god!" Helen gasped and collapsed as John stepped through the curtain wearing only a loin cloth and a headset with a boom microphone.

"Helen!" Cara cried out, catching her so that she didn't hit the floor hard. "Helen!" she called out, shaking her, sighing when she saw her eyes flutter open. "For god's sake, Helen. What is wrong with you?" she asked, helping her to her feet as Jenny and Cara looked at each other and laughed hysterically.

"Say hi to John, everyone," Sandra said, smiling as her brother stood next to her, flushing slightly with embarrassment. "Like me, he's never done anything like this before, so please bear with him if he seems a bit embarrassed. Have you ever used a cock ring before, John?" she asked.

"No," John replied.

"Why not? Doesn't the idea of using one appeal to you?" Sandra asked.

"What for?" John asked.

"Well, so that you can get harder and stay hard longer, not cum so fast," Sandra replied.

"Why would I need any help with that?" John asked, the room erupting in laughter.

"Oh! My God!" Sandra said, her mouth open and her hand on her cheek. "Did you hear that, ladies?" she asked as everyone laughed. "I'm not trying to embarrass anyone, but can any of you men in the audience say what he just said with a straight face?" she asked, the room roaring with laughter.

"This cannot be happening," Helen gasped.

"Well, this is certainly going to be interesting," Sandra said. "You never have a problem getting hard?" she asked.

"Never have, no," John replied.

"What about stamina, how many times can you do it in a night?" Sandra asked as the audience laughed.

"I have no idea. I've never met a woman who could last a whole night," John replied.

"Wow!" Sandra said, rolling her eyes at the audience. "Was that a challenge or what?" she asked to laughter. "If you've never used one and you don't need one, why are you letting me expose you to this?" she asked, sweeping her arm in an arc to include the audience.

"I'm not stupid," John said. "What guy in his right mind wouldn't want you playing with his cock?" he asked to roars of approval.

"He is just so sweet!" Sandra said to the audience, beaming happiness as they laughed. "I think that it's time that we see this incredible, indefatigable cock of yours."

"Be my guest," John said to hoots of encouragement from the audience, especially the women.

Every eye in the room was glued to one of the screens, they being far larger than real life, as Sandra stood behind John and pulled the ties on either side of his loin cloth, which fell to the floor, releasing his cock as the audience exploded.

"Oh, my, isn't that just lovely," Sandra said, coming from behind John to look at his cock. "Let's measure the difference before and after putting on a cock ring, shall we?" she asked.

"You can do whatever you want with it," John said as the audience laughed.

Once again turning her back to the audience and spreading her legs wide apart, Sandra bent over and reached into the box next to her chair, wriggling her ass at the audience, before standing back up and turning around with a ruler in her hand. Kneeling down next to John, she held the ruler beneath his cock.

"51/2 inches," Sandra called out, then moved the ruler 90° to measure the width, "about an inch," she said, getting back to her feet.

"That sounds like my husband when he's hard," a woman called out to laughter. "I didn't bring him with me," the laughter increasing.

"Let me show you why our patented release system is so good," Sandra said, holding up the cock ring. "Normally, you have to carefully feed each testicle through the ring, which is of a fixed width. There's no way to adjust for size. Our cock ring, I just release the ring, wrap it around his balls, then close the ring, letting it be just as tight as I need it to be," she explained, kneeling down and doing it at the same time as she explained. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" she asked, gently rolling his balls in her hand.

"Feels great," John replied. "Don't stop," he said, the audience, which had been holding its collective breath, bursting into laughter.

"The same applies to the upper ring," Sandra explained. "Most cock rings, you need to lubricate them, then slide them over the cock into position, which can be painful, because by definition of how it works, it needs to be tight. And I don't care if it is a vegetable-based lubricant, when I suck a cock, that's not what I want to taste, which is my first inclination after a guy puts one on and gets nice and hard," she said to laughter.