A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you hadn't forced me to play chaperone for Sandra when we were dating, none of this would probably have ever happened," John replied.

"How does you being her chaperone have anything to do with what we saw tonight?" Helen asked.

"Because I used to watch John fucking his dates in the back seat, getting his cock sucked, and I wanted to experience the same thing," Sandra said. "John gave me his blessing to do whatever I wanted and I did. We'd watch each other having fun."

"But the two of you...together," Helen said.

"It probably would have happened eventually anyway, but we have to give Jenny all the credit," Sandra said, laughing at the look on Jenny's face.

"Why me?" Jenny asked indignantly.

"Because you loved fucking both of us," Sandra laughed, "especially at the same time. How could it not happen?"

"Why don't we all meet at Michael Mina in an hour for dinner?" Tamara suggested. "My treat."

"The three of you look like cats who ate canaries," Jenny said when Tamara, Sandra, and John arrived at the restaurant.

"Why waste an opportunity?" Sandra asked with a laugh.

Everyone arrived and they were seated, Sandra deliberately sitting between her parents, John on the other side of his mother with Cara next to him, then Dean with Tamara on his other side. Tamara ordered a magnum of Krug champagne and asked if the chef would put together a seafood dinner for everyone, whatever he chose to prepare.

"You seem to know each other," Helen said as Dean gasped when Tamara blatantly groped him.

"We invited Sandra to the house in Eleuthera for a weekend and she brought Tamara with her," Cara explained. "It was lust at first sight for all of us."

"Did you know about that, John?" Helen asked.

"Yes," John replied. "I was invited, but I had to study."

"You never said anything," Helen said.

"Because neither of you wanted to hear anything about Sandra," John said.

"But that's all water under the bridge now, isn't it?" Dean asked. "It's time to move on to a more equal, adult relationship."

"I'd like that, too," Sandra said.

"Well, I have a question, now that there's peace on earth and goodwill towards our fellow men and women," Tamara said, smiling. "Are you going to try to steal my COO, Vincent?" she asked.

"Your what?" Sandra gasped, her eyes wide.

"Did I forget to tell you?" Tamara asked, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "You've finished your probationary period, with flying colors, I might add, so I'm promoting you to the newly created position of COO of Toys4U with a salary of $250,000 a year. You get a 5-year contract, which if you fulfill it, I'll allow you to purchase a 25% interest in Toys4U."

"Oh, Tamara," Sandra gasped, the tears flowing down her face.

"Well, Vincent?" Tamara asked.

"I don't know that she'd want to work for me after everything that's happened," Vincent said.

"I don't," Sandra said, "but not because of the way you treated me. I love working with and for Tamara and there's nothing in this world that could tempt me away from that, no matter what the job or the pay."

"Then I have another question, or proposition," Tamara said. "Sell me your company, Vincent. I'll give you fair market value and you can stay on as the manager for as long as you'd like."

"Why would I do that?" Vincent asked, stunned.

"Because now you know that your children aren't interested in your business and you'll have nobody to leave it to," Tamara replied. "What would you be working for, more money? You're wealthy, probably have more money than you can spend. You sell your business to me and you'll report to Sandra, who will be a 25% owner of everything in a few years. You'd get to work with her and you'd be able to pass on what you've built to her in a sense. You lose nothing except final control and ownership."

"Vincent, please say yes," Helen said softly, reaching over to take his hand. "Enough already."

"Have your lawyers contact mine and we'll work something out," Vincent said after a minute or so, then sighed deeply.

"I have a question," Helen said. "If you're going to sell the video of the seminar, it will be all over the internet. Everyone will see it. I-I don't object to what you did, do, are doing, whatever, but I do worry about the abuse you might be subject to when the whole world sees it. Not everyone has an open mind about all things sexual."

"I'll let Sandra answer that question, as she's the one who came up with a solution to that problem," Tamara said, a smile on her face.

"The video will only be downloadable, no hard medium like a DVD," Sandra explained. "Each downloaded file will be 128-bit encrypted and have unique identifiers embedded in it and the file itself will not be copyable. Each file will only be registered to a single device for playback. Obviously, anyone with serious intent would be able to find a way around any kind of encryption, but if it should happen and we became aware of it, we'd know exactly what the source of the file was and we'd take appropriate legal action. This will all be explained in large print on our website so that everyone who purchases it will know."

"Personally, I don't care if the whole world sees it," Sandra said, smiling. "Getting to do that with John in front of an audience like that was the hottest thing I've ever done. I totally get how some women feel about making porn. I could easily see myself doing it. In fact, I think that it would be a cool idea to make how-to sex videos to sell. Not everyone knows how to best suck a cock or eat a pussy or fuck."

"Are you going to be the star?" Jenny asked, laughing.

"Who else?" Sandra replied, laughing with her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"My god, where did you ever learn to eat pussy like that?" Helen gasped, arching her hips as John ate her pussy.

"Isn't he just the best?" Sandra asked, humping her ass up and down on her father's cock next to them in the bed.

"You taste really good," John said as he looked up licking his lips, a big smile on his face. "I've dreamed of eating you like this."

"You're not serious!" Helen gasped.

"We used to talk about it all the time when we were fucking each other, how much fun it would be to fuck you and dad," John said. "Especially after we saw how much fun Jenny had with her parents."

"Oh, John," Helen moaned when he moved up and his cock found her pussy, sliding into her as she lifted her legs to lock around his waist.

"Now we're a real family," Sandra said, smiling at her brother as they both fucked their parents.