All Comments on 'A Family Affair Ch. 08'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sune2022Sune2022about 2 years ago

Dam every time I think I know what small group will stay with Mark in the end you write a chapter like this and I have to reconsider. I was at 4 but now maybe 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please tell me the band was Nightwish!

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Another great chapter. Some serious emotions blended in with fun. Good story!

Gotta love metal heads!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 2 years ago

One of my favorite on-going stories. I hope you will continue. Thank you.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Not sure how this will all work, but you have me believing he can have multiple wives...LOL 5*

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 2 years ago

Truly enjoying this series and looking forward to more installments. Thanks very much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not usually an incest person but this story works in all the right ways.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Quite an interesting story that is well written, but I am wondering where it will all end up. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story continues to amaze me. This chapter had a lot of romance and wild, pound the hell out of that pussy sex. I will be curious who's ass he gets first, or if maybe someone gets HIS ass. Wouldn't that be a great switcheroo? Onward to the next chapter.

Aussie1951Aussie195110 months ago
Brilliant story

They’ll need to move into a bloody great mansion soon for the extra rooms for all these babies when they eventually arrive especially know that they’ve all declared their undying love for him. It’s gonna be interesting to see if they do all stay with him and in which direction this stories goes. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

GirlWatchinGirlWatchin7 months ago

I loved this story, but again, the issue with pronouns. After the footy, you say, "Approaching them after the game, having showered and changed, he looked a little downcast until he saw all of them waiting by the car. The instant smile certainly made her feel better, as she didn't want the bad result to affect their night out together. After receiving a hug from everyone else, wishing them a good night, she hopped into the passenger seat of his car as he slid behind the wheel." All of the women are waiting bu the car, then you say "she didn't want the bad result to affect their time together. It would be clearer who you are talking about if you simply told your readers, ",,,,as Simone didn't want the bad result to affect their night (this lets your reader know exactly who doesn't want the bad result to affect their night) and also tells us who "she' is in the remainder of the paragraph. Just a suggestion, but it's your story, and yours to do as you will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES