All Comments on 'A Family Holiday'

by monkeyjoe3

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
stunning

just a note to let you know how much i enjoyed your story.

it makes such a pleasent change to read a story with a bit of romance in instead of the usual graphic sexual scenes

well done you are to be commended

steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
family holiday must be fun

In family to enjoy fuck and get fucked. thatas great. i remember when I fucked my sis for the first time. then my sis in law. I did and is still looking forward to nail my mum;

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Well done

The story was well written and I enjoyed reading it. I will be looking for more.

Joe F.Joe F.over 20 years ago
Excellent story

This is an excellent story my friend. The descriptions of the action and lovemaking are delicious! I really like the way that you gently ease the reader into involvment in the story and the way that you gradually lead up to and into the consumation of the relationship.

Joe F.

CWCWover 20 years ago
incrediable

without a doubt one of the best stories that I have ever read anywhere,,,

super job

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Fantastic storyteller

Wonderful story telling. Built the suspense and delivered the climax. Had me hard over and over. More! More!

nightshadownightshadowover 20 years ago
Fantastically epic!

Well-written, compelling, provocative and intoxicating, all at once! I loved the way it built up, the way that the protagonists maintained their life-long brother/sister *relationship* while developing something entirely new and romantic. I enjoyed both the tenderness and the passion exhibited in both characters as well as the concern for one another's well-being. The whole story seemed real-to-life and the settings described in the narrative were exquisitely detailed- odors, colors, etc.

And the end, too, had the right ring of truth to it. I wasn't left feeling unfulfilled as an audience member and enough of the story was left imprinted upon my memory to make the whole story, from beginning to end, a complete work- no loose ends.

The dialogue, especially, seemed spot-on.

There were two or three MINOR typos throughout the entire tale, which were so innocuous to be entirely forgiveable in the light of such a fantastic story. Superb job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
good story

well written, entertaining, passionate, considerate, sexy, loving. I enjoyed it very much.

Jim1078Jim1078over 20 years ago
Good!!

An excellent story..

laurachusegalaurachusegaover 20 years ago
FANTASTIC

Your vivid imagination got my cock's throbbing attention until it finished.

seabirdseabirdover 20 years ago
GOOD STUFF

Good stuff Joe , keep them coming!

sexmatesexmateover 20 years ago
One of the best Here!

Great Job! Deliciously Written! Would like to read more!

Please continue the story! There is much more for them to do in life!

Excellent! And Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Just The Best

Absolutely super! Loved the character development, and the slow build up ... These two HAVE to get back together again... after all, what family doesn't meet occasionally???

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Superb Story

It was well written story. Character building seemed slow but it suits to the story and of course it's passionate!

hiddenselfhiddenselfabout 20 years ago
One word: Real

It is difficult to write an incest story that avoids cliches and has some believability. This one succeeds. It is a relatively bland plot (family beach vacation) but the way it is told is original and powerful. The characters seem real (a huge accomplishment in itself in an incest story) and their personalities and passions come out sharp and consistent. There is just enough background (with appropriately interspersed references throughout the story), the pacing is great, and the sex scenes are awesome.

In my view, the first part is the strongest -- the greatest tease story that I've read in a while, simple but superbly told. The middle part (how Ann & Joe finally decide to fuck) is a little awkward, although that is probably because of the inherent difficulty of the situation rather than the author's lack of skill in telling the story. The last part (when Joe & Ann abandon themselves to each other) gets strong again, with the characters' passion and caring finally being released to take center stage. Please, no follow-up. It ends as it must.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
It's OK

It is very long with descriptions occassionally overdone.Incest stories are difficult to make beleiveable. Writer has tried his best to make it believeable.Incest is really a very difficult topic, unfortunately lot of writers just make it suck and fuck story ,replacing brother or sister as a easy fucking partner with out giving due consideration to emotions and the guilt involved.

CajunSteveCajunSteveabout 20 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS

Congratulations on Winning best story. It is the best story on Literotica. A perfect balance of Love, Erotic Breath and Human emotion. I hate to say.. you will NEVER top this one!

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 20 years ago
Well Done

Nice transitions from reluctance to greater and greater levels of intimacy. Wish you had left yourself open for a seques, though. Be an interesting challenge... how to get past the decision that nothing would happen after the holiday. And, and opportunity to expand things to the rest of the family? Again, another challenge.

ChamanChamanalmost 20 years ago
"Woohoo." or something alike.

I've got to say this must be one of the better stories I've read so far. And believe me, I've read... ;). I still don't get how anyone can be this good in telling such a realistic telling. It's got everything that it needs to be something one is ought to read. Keep up the good work I'd say... And if you don't, I'll personally come and visit you. (Just kiddin' of course)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
hard to turn away

I loved this story. One of the best out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story!!

Wonderful story, good writing with realistic descriptions of Joe's frustration. Shame it ended there, a little sad really.

Well done,

Gary Garnell, Bucks England

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it

Great story!!! Glad no one else in the family joined in. Made the story line really sexy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome and sexy

You rock dude!!Very Very Hot! I Totally loved it.The pace was good.Keep on writing more cause I have become a big fan of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent, it should be a movie!

This was a terific story. Too bad it ended only with the sister and brother, not including other family members. It was reallly great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Simply Gr8

The story was simply gr8. Really enjoyed the story. The author definitely deserves a word of appreciation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very nice!

Very, very nice! One of the best, if not THE best story I've read here so far. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The best

This storywill be a classic!! Ive been apart of literotica and this is the only story that has actual depth to it.I loved the slow evolution of the brother/sister relationship insted of the usual second paragraph intercourse.You my friend are on my top list!!

Mr.Guitarman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW

exellent reminds me of expierence with cousin

naturally6969naturally6969almost 18 years ago
DAM HOT

IM STILL DRIPPING, please more incest storys.....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

datadyndatadynalmost 18 years ago
BRAVO BRAVO AUTHOR

This falls in the 1 % of good erotic stories on the site - good character buildup, good editing, easy readable and a very good believable storyline. The erotic scenes are very well described and HOT. No quick, wham bam thank you mam with a 12 inch dick, but rather a slow, escalating build up of erotic tension - I rate this on a par with Aunt Raven.

Most of the stories on the site makes me wonder why I invested or rather wasted the time to skim through it at all and then once in a blue moon, something like this appears and restores my faith in Literotica again.

I think we need a GOLD Category for stories that rate above 100 like this one. This one of a very few stories that can be cross linked to both Romance and Erotic Coupling as well as Incest.

Any chance of a follow up? I would love to read more about their continued love afair.

Thank you monkeyjoe3 for your time and effort in producing this classic tale of erotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
fantastic story

fantastic story could not stop reading right till the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the best. . .

. . . I have read on Literotica - or anywhere for that matter. I was expecting the others to get involved, but I am glad they didn't - it made it more believable. Well done!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
Really fine tale...

I'm such a romantic that I would have had them together forever, but I still loved it. It was one of the best stories I have ever encountered on this site. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good but

good but the end was to sad since she had a different last name from her marriage it would have been easy for them to move another town and date then get married why did they have to stop so unfair please do a second chapter with them getting together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i like it

this story was great, too bad they didnt keep going when they got home

tobytimtobytimalmost 13 years ago
Great

this story is so good.

It cannot end, they love each other so much, they need to be together

New chapter woul fix this

nixongnixongalmost 13 years ago
loved it

u gotta continue. cant end it like this when u did such a good job till now.

SamTee2013SamTee2013over 12 years ago

loved it! and themes like this dont normally intrigue me but o my! you should do at least a little more to it!:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazingly written

Nicely spaced out story, as a holiday should be. The feel of a leisurely holiday never goes away.

And ended with the right feeling of a bit of a tragedy that makes it feel just right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

great story

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful story. Glad to see the sister was divorced and not cheating. Wanted to see them continue their love after the holiday but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Write more like this please. Thanks!

tobytimtobytimover 12 years ago
cant ed now

Continue., thius i am mzing story,, they both have to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ending ? really?

it was a great story i really enjoyed it .. except for the ending did not like that at all !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Boring...

very boring: 6 pages where nuffin happens

blueyedbobblueyedbobover 12 years ago
really???

really?? that's it?

northboy1uknorthboy1ukover 12 years ago
Excellent

A well written story, i thoroughly enjoyed reading it from begining to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
needs more

it was a great read but needs to continue and possibly add the other sister and parents into it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Crappy ending

Why did it have to end????????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bit unrealistic

after the way she teased him the first few days and nights he would have stayed on the terracewhen everyone else went to bed and slept there. if she asked why later he would flat out tell her he was uncomfortable with her teasing then walk away.KEEP IT SOMEWHAT REALISTIC AND BELIEVABLE TEASING SUCKS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic Story!

That was a wonderful story- great pace and so sweet and romantic. It's really left me wanting to know where they go from there. I loved every minute reading it.

DougntexasDougntexasover 11 years ago
Great Story

One of the best stories on here. Sadly this guy has not wrote anything in several years. I wish he would start writting again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Help Annie

If they can move somewhere else and stay together,that would b g8.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I had ....

I had heard that he had passed away and also heard he was sick and in a home.! Don't really know but he was a good writer and I just wish one had ended with them on there own and happy ever after.* But he wrote it and thought better against it I guess.

A shame that writers have to come and go like they do but we all change one way or another and hopefully for the better.

And everybody say a prayer for JOE3.

Thanks

JBL3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is the best Incest story that I have read!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Real

This is no story, sounds too much like the recollection of the past. Damn good either way.

adanac51adanac51over 11 years ago
Lovely story

I really enjoyed this story. Thank you.

karl944karl944over 11 years ago
AAAAHHHHH

Good story, blew my load a couple times, while my wife & I read this erotic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
crappy endding

this type of thing ruins family relationships, when they got home he would avoid her since she basicly abandoned him. of course the way she teased him at the begining would have driven him away in the first place. more than likely he would have sleept on the patio to avoid her. just another unfinished unrealistic waste of time. wish he had deleted all his stories before leaving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

had a great wank reading your story wish I had a sister to fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thats Goooooods

Its very nice story and I enjoy reading. I was very hot and enjoy this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
King Tono said:

Though the story is quite long, I really like it. The story seemed so real. Keep up the good work.

Goldenrain_UKGoldenrain_UKalmost 11 years ago
Cock hard throughout

A very credible and well-written story. Obviously, you have visited the island as the local knowledge shone-through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My God!!!

What a booooooooooooring shit!!!

That in the end.. - we both WANT????

- Or... do NOT WANT?

Surely that's all you can squeeze it on ONE page!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story!

hope you write a sequel to this story! i will be looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good if it had been a little shorter

I quite enjoyed this one, but the title was a little misleading. Joe and Ann sharing a room and spying on their parents, and later their sister and her boyfriend.

I skipped to the end after their first fuck, hoping one of their parents would come in to wake them in the morning, and catch them asleep in the same bed.

Then while Beth and Paul were screwing in the spa, Joe could fuck his sexy Mom while his sister got her cunt filled by her horny Dad's throbbing cock.

ammomanammomanover 10 years ago
Really Good...

Enjoyed all of it. Glad when they finally "made love." Interesting developements that kept the vacation alive without it becoming only a sex tale/tail. Believe I would enjoy any continuation/expansion of the story line. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!

Excllent Story sir! Please do keep things coming. I liked the build up, and the emotional connect, and finally the practical ending! I give it top rating. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Blatant Plagarism

This story appeared on the XNXX website about 10 years ago, - entitled `Ann Is Happy Again', - it has been copied virtually word for word here

monkeyjoe3monkeyjoe3over 10 years agoAuthor
A note from the author...

Anonymous just said - "Blatant plagiarism! This story appeared on the XNXX website about 10 years ago, - entitled `Ann Is Happy Again', - it has been copied virtually word for word here."

Well, I was a bit upset about this! I mean, I wrote the story! So I checked it out, and yes, it is on that site. Someone posted it on 6th July 2005. Having posted it on here in December 2003 I think I know who the plagiarist is, and it's not me...

But thanks for commenting, anonymous.

As an aside, thanks to everyone who has commented on this...I haven't been on here for years, and it's been very nice to read some of what people have said. Thanks :)

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
WOW

Joe, I guess rumors of your death has been exaggerated. I do have to wonder why you haven't submitted more stories lately. Maybe you think you peaked on this one and anything else would be disappointing. If so, I agree it would be hard to top, but there is no shame in writing its peer.

I read all 69 comments to date. The sheer number blows my mind. Yes, a few didn't like it and I respect their opinion while failing to understand their viewpoint. Most of us think it was OUTSTANDING and deserves all the praise it got. Thanks for making the effort to produce such a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful

I love how you developed their relationship. You didn't let Joe take advantage of Ann when she was fragile, but let her take charge after her self-confidence & self-image have been somewhat restored. This is as much a Love story or Erotic Coupling as it is incest, though that element is certainly here. I like how you didn't require her to become pregnant or to string out a story line which many times in real life is a one time thing that brings wonderful memories. Good Show!

WmsraubWmsraubabout 10 years ago
life like

it was sad when they parted I thought you would have wrote them as coming together , he becoming the love of her life , and her having a child with him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good

This was a great romance. Happiness when they planned to go, sadness for Anne's failed marriage, Happiness during the week while they laughed and loved, and a little sadness at parting, but always happiness that they'll always be friends. I suspect that, the way it is written, continueing after the Holiday would have been a mistake for these two. I've read this several times and have enjoyed it every time and it doesn't get old for me. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Family holiday

This was a great story. I would have loved to have had it happen to me with my older sister. Really enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The voyeurism crap in page 3 was a let down and the epilogue really killed it in the end, 4 stars other than those.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
spring break

Spent a week in Miami on spring breal. Sis and I both went, but from different Universities so we didn't even know we'd meet. We met on a famous nude beach in Florida and couldn't avoid the fact that her nipples were hard and my dick was standing at attention. We spent the whole week in OUR motel room. You know the kind. Pastel colors outside with plastic flamingos in the grass by the office and 'Magic Fingers' bed vibrator and brown shag carpet. But it was like we were rehearsing for our respective honeymoons later in life. We laughed and loved, because we already loved each other. Had for years, and laughed at ourselves at taking so long to figure out what we needed. We've each married others and had kids, but never given each other up. I don't have to wonder like the character in this story. We meet at 'our' motel frequently, since I bought it! Such wonderfulness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
spring break II

Yes, well brother dear (who just wrote) didn't quite tell the whole tale. Men seldom do. I'll have to say that I was, and am not, the picture of the perfect playboy centerfold. I had wide hips and rather small breasts and my hair was naturally red and frizzy. Grey and frizzy these days. We met at that beach because there were no other people on the stretch we were on. I wanted to do the nude beach on spring break, but not brave enough to go to the busy end. We met and stared at each other. He came and shot his stuff on my bush just by looking at me. I couldn't believe it, and I could not help it. I loved him. Full on romantic love at first sight sort of love though we'd seen each other every day, almost, for our whole lives. Yes, he bought the motel. But room 17 (our room) is for our use only and the only children I have born were concieved in room 17. Never remodeled, 17 is like a '70's time capsule and its our little world. Still with the fuzzy bullfighter picture on the wall and the lava lamp with pink tile in the bathroom. I love it so much and I love your story. I hope Ann and Joe get together for more, it can be so wonderful. A woman will never find a better male role model than her own brother and no other man can love her the way he can.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
I was pleased to see a recent post from the author

just wish he would submit more stories here. It has been too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why end here?

I wish they would decide to meet now and then, in hotel room or the like. Or that they could camouflage their meetings as regular brother-sister meets. They are much too close not for this to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So sorry I never experienced the pleasure of having a sister.

What a beautiful, gentle, sweet, and loving story, unlike so many of the stories on this site which emphasize the opposite. I hope to see a continuing story, maybe when the two of them decide to move in together (to save money by sharing living quarters and expenses, of course!) and raise her child together--and perhaps have one of their own.

tamashi310tamashi310over 8 years ago
So close

Such a loving and erotic story! Until it's abrupt and anticlimactic ending😕 It was sooo close, but much enjoyed none the less. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful erotic story

Their should definitely be a part 2 since Ann seemed to want to have her brothers baby... Great story, beautifully written and you surely get a real feel for the characters and how this trip ultimately changed them! 5 Stars all the way!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incest

A good story brought together well. The only downer is the fact that Jo didn't get his sister pregnant.

In a continuing story have sister and her son move in with brother Joe and live together as husband and wife and have many children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice erotic story

I think is a nice story, but not ended, please, give us a news chapters about, as they are living as a husband & wife, in burning love.

In another way, I think the author is not English, or has ben for long time in the USA.

English people don`t say "morning", they say "good morning" always.

Well description of the Teide Vulcan and environments (I was there some years ago).

farhin199021farhin199021over 7 years ago
Had wet times reading this piece of work

Really, the way it was designed and formed can make real impact on readers. I really think that, the length and the content were just appropriate which made it interesting. I enjoyed how story ended with the final fuck; that part made it more realistic to readers. I encourage writer to keep writing with such endings for boosting the interest in your audience. keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Checkers

To continue to fight, in the months ahead, for my own, personal vindication

Would almost completely consume the attention and energy

Of the country

And the Congress

At a time

When

That energy would be better addressed to the Great Issues of

Peace Abroad and Prosperity (without inflation)

At

Home

Therefore, I shall Resign the Presidency, effective at Noon Tomorrow.

Vice-President Ford will be sworn in as President

At that hour

In this

Office

Psychiee1Psychiee1about 7 years ago
such a nice sister

very very hot and plausible humane erotic in the extreme incest story I have read in a long time

with a sister like Ann I wish I had a sister like her to be besotted with her!

gorgeous descriptions of sex and just loved the story I am so glad they both watched

Beth having sex in the hot water tub and Joe also watched her naked body

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wıfe wanker

My wıfe wanked her brothers regularly on holıdays and at home, sometımes doıng them all together. She contınued after theır and our marrıage. She gave them blowjuobs and let them rıde on her bare ass, but not ın ıt. She has no problem wıth ıt.

Pedro1971Pedro1971over 6 years ago
I'd love a sister like that great story

Amazing hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh my.

Oh my that was great I am so wet from it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That’s definitely the best story yet.

I have read lots of stories here for some time. This one ranks right up there with the best. Well written and definitely very sexy. Probably the very best that I can recall. I most certainly hope to hear more about “ A Family Holiday “ Excellent story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great job!

I really did just want to read the end- dried cum and reasons for not wearing panties- but the drawn out pace and build up was great, and well worth reading! It reminded me of actual life events that take time but are really substantial at include epic endings.

Really fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4 stars

The ending was disappointing. I wanted them to end up together...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fantastic

Read your story in 5 sections and ended up wanking to each section. Super horny story.will take a look at your other stories too see if has sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One hot story

Really enjoyed reading this story. Good to read that protection was mentioned as in a lot of stories nothing is said bout using protection.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

i really enjoyed this story. very sexy. i just wish Joe and Ann could have stayed together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Totally awesome

Great stuff. Was kind of wishing it would completely turn into a family affair with Beth and her boyfriend would join in the last night in the hot tub or in their room since they were a little tipsy. Would have been even hotter. But still great as written.

peterrudepeterrudeabout 5 years ago
Well done.

I love the way it was done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
enjoyed immensely

really well written and not at all rushed. i was hoping for a follow up but doesn't look like there is to be one. a crying shame.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous