All Comments on 'A Family in Turmoil Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I got to be first comment

I love your stories DG..and I love it when they have happy endings. I just think you should get the other brother and the "Alice's" friend Kristy together...

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good

very good story loved the happy ending

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
You pulled this one out OK

After Ch. 01, I thought there was no chance for a happy resolution. Well done, DG. Honesty and love win out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story!

You handled both emotions and the conflict very well. The ending was realistic and believable.

A really nice love story. Congratulations!

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Ok, that was sewn up pretty good

You know, I'm not sure that the brothers would have patched everything up together that well so fast regardless of how close they were, and I "know" that the brother and his now "Ex-Girlfriend" wouldn't have been all that alright in the family now that everyone knew her secret, but as fantasy is concerned it wasn't bad.

But it does remind me of an episode of Jerry Springer though. You know where the girl sleeps with a set of brothers, one gets her pregnant, and then she marrys them after being with all the son's in the family first.

I mean I guess the brother that was sleeping with all the girls would have less problem sharing a girl, but the brother that wasn't doing that got the short end of the stick all the way around.

But that doesn't mean it wasn't an intresting story though (^_^)

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Enjoyable Story

I am glad it had a happy ending. David wasn't even sure himself that he loved Veronica, so he couldn't be too mad after he thought it over. Also, the fact that she and Jake obviously were in love had to help.

Someone else said that David and Kristy should hook up. That would have been added happiness to this "Cinderella" oops "Alice" story.

I liked it.

p.s. I have to chuckle because Veronica is a family favorite fantasy name. It comes from the old Archie comics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good ending

Good ending. After Ch.1 this story could have went anywhere. You really pulled it together. Nice touch at the end. The baby's name. Waiting for your next story. Please not to long of a wait.

An avid reader of your stories.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
I give up,

all of a sudden some my authors are switching gears. Dynamite Jack, DG Hear, and Daniellekitten are all branching out in new directions. Of course they are all good enough to do it, and do it successfully. Good story, good emotional impact, was predictable from the beginning, but had to be to have a happy ending. And if anyone thinks you can’t meet someone and fall in love immediately, think again. I proposed to my wife the first night we met, we married thirty-five days later, been together thirty-four wonderful years. Keep up the good work DG. A fan always.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardover 18 years ago
Good story

MIGHT have been a little longer to give some more impact emotionally but...

hey it was damn good anyway.

And wetapap I know what you mean. I fell inlove with my wife when I first saw her.

On our first date people were asking us how long we had been married. When I kissed her I wanted to propose, and when I grew the nerve she said yes.

That was 11 years ago.

DG keep it up.

cageyteecageyteeover 18 years ago
Very good story!

As always, I enjoy your stories. Incredible co-incidences DO HAPPEN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another Winner

A fine morality story about doing the right thing and taking responsibility for one's actions.

Boyd

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Logical conclusion

Really enjoyed the story DG, expecting more hassle before the situation would right itself but this worked very well.

Great brothers.

Great girlfriend and wife.

fdkmanfdkmanover 18 years ago
I'm Not Convinced

While the story was well written for the most part I don't know if I can accept the David's sudden change of heart.

While I can see where David might accept Jake's explanation since it is very plausible but I can't see him being accepting of Veronica and what she did to him. It seems to me that she's a bit of a slut now that Dave's popped her cherry.

She goes off to a party and gets swept off her feet by an admitted player who shares his girlfriends with his roomies, as they share theirs with him, and she doesn't even bother to worry about protection because 'she wants to be loved', gee ain't that precious. I didn't realize David didn't love her? Now that she's had one screw she's an expert on technique? She's thinking with that hole between her legs and that's all it is. It probably didn't occur to her that David may have been a virgin too? They'd been going out for three months before this incident, did everyone forget that too? As usual, the nice guy, who respects the woman and doesn't force himself on her gets the dirty end of the stick and the player gets the girl. Nice guys don't only finish last they get their sexual techniques criticized by a girl with no sexual experience!

Then she comes home and doesn't even bother to tell her boyfriend, who wants her parents to meet his and declares his love for her, that she's had anonymous unprotected sex with a guy who admits to sleeping around. I guess the only good thing she did for David was to avoid screwing him because God only knows what she's got!

Jake was honorable in avoiding Veronica until the knowledge of the baby came out, I have to give him that much. But as I said, I can't see David being friendly to her after how she treated him.

David was the one who was deceived and he should be more cautious around her.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Shocked

I kept expecting something terrible to happen. Imagine my suprise to find a nice little story with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Unconvincing

Well written, If it wasa movie, it would pass for a romantic comedy these days. But.... it is far fetched and not at all believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice

Thank you.

ryu77ryu77over 18 years ago
Yep.

Nice guys finish last... LOL!!!!

Either way, nice story.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
I really enjoyed the story DG!

I expected more shit before the situation would right itself but you ending worked for me. A totally naïve girl giving her cherry to her first, equally naïve, boyfriend! From her description of the event, David’s technique was somewhat lacking. No wonder Veronica was swept of her feet by the vastly more experienced Jacob. I loved the happy ending but would it have been so if Jacob had paused to put on a condom? As for meeting someone and falling in love immediately, I met my wife on a blind date. It was love at first sight for me and, I assume, for her since we moved in together and eventually got married and have been together forty wonderful years. Keep up the good work DG. A devoted fan, Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Give me a break

Brother forgives other brother for fucking is girlfriend and both brothers don't think the girl is a slut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yout forgot one thing

I liked your story. You just left out the part where she cheats on her husband and does his brother again... Maybe that's Chapter 3.

Thanks, Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the most moving story

I truly loved that story it left me in tears I have two brothers and one is married when i met his wife I wanted her to. But I did`nt do anything like Jake did i Pray everything is well with veronica and Jake and Alice .

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too easy....

The plot is too easy.....i mean the plot is not hard and emotional solution. But i love your writing, DG Hear...thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Good story to read

You really are a imaginative writer. You seem to spin story at your will. Keep writing and be a profilic writer.

This story had its own flaws.

A very conservative lady arrives for a party and then fucks her way thru' it. The whole story line was ridiculous. Why did she come for this party only!!! Why not more parties at her age!!!

But i am a fan of yours and whatever you write i love it. So such small criticism should not wtop you from exhibiting your talent.

Look forward to more stories from you.

lwyslv@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another dick wins

Well, here we go again. The good guy loses out. Younger brother falls to the bigger, handsomer, better lover older brother. Innocent young woman taken home and fucked by a football player who ususally doesn't care about what women think or feel. Didn't even know her real name - what a prick! And Veronica, good lil Veronica, going on a weekend romp with someone she didn't know. I think David came out the big winner here and hope he finds a trusting woman - we don't know what his fate is here? The Dad handled everything about as well as anyone could. I can sense the turmoil in big brother, but in all honesty he didn't care much as long as he got the girl. Sad, sad, sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Story! The bigger dick wins???

Well written. Readers complaining of alpha male winning? But isn't that how it happens in the world? That's where the reference comes from... well, Veronica and Jake are really lucky it all fell apart like that and they got together, otherwise, she would be the subject of some other "cheating wife" stories... hahaha! irchristo@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too Pre"DICK"able

Nice story, well written but a little too pre"DICK"able. Also, Veronica was portrayed as the typical blonde, very shallow. I don't understand, if you were going to write a story about stereotypes and cliche's why didn't you go all the way. Such as: What happened to David? He now owns one of the largest software and new technologies company in the world. Thanks, in part to, the sale of one of his many ideas of blending the cell phone and a computer all into a small earpiece with virtual optical imagery to a large technologies conglomerate. His company just took off from there and now he is the first multi-millionaire in his family. He finally did get married to a PhD student he met at MIT where he was the guest speaker at her graduation commencement. Cheryl Lynn or "CL" as David calls her, earned her degree in Astro-Physics and Quantum Theory. CL and "Big D" as CL calls him (hint; the D doesn't stand for David) are currently working on earth's first, faster than light, space vehicle and matter transporter. They're both big Trekkies. When Big D was dating "V" he wasn't very experienced but he definately had the equipment. In fact, that's part of the reason "V" got hurt and couldn't enjoy the experience, but like any other males the learning curve for how to please a woman is very steep.(that means fast for those of you that don't understand graphs) Yes, life is good for Big D and CL but they still enjoy visiting the folks and his best friend, his older brother, Jake and V. David has always been so caring and generous that he gives large shares of his and CL's company to the whole family for Christmas, including V's family because David still considers them family. So now, technically, everyone in the family is at least a millionaire even little sis. In fact, the only problem they have is that when ever CL takes off her glasses she looks so much like Jessica Alba that they often end up running from fans and photographers barely making it to their Ferrari to escape. Of course, CL pointed out that in a few months they're going to have to start using the SUV more, after the twins are born. Everybodies Happy The End or is it? Find out what happens when V sees Big D in the Shower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
i was blown away

Thank you for sharing this rather short but simple tale. Keep up the good work!

inSanitylaneinSanitylaneabout 15 years ago
Yea

Betrayal is much worse when it's a best friend, relative, and especially a close brother. I could see him stepping aside as he was going to do. However, I do find it harder for Dave to forgive Jake and accept his answer fully. I also felt Veronica was too flippant saying to Jake, "Make an honest woman of me", considering Dave's feelings. Too me it would have been more reserved and emotional...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What, no photos of Jake in his family home?

Every home where children live or have lived, that I have been in, has photos of the children proudly displayed. How is it that Alice/Veronica didn't see Jake's portrait?

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
YEAH!!!

I'm really glad the way it turned out and that his brother did not hate him.

davebccanadadavebccanadaalmost 13 years ago
Nice cliff hanger

I'm sure all your readers were like myself, on the edge of their chairs waiting to see how you would resolve the situation. No analysis here... I simply enjoyed the romp. I think it was one of the best I have read so far on this site.

Keep 'em cummin. DG!

SOULHACKER2788SOULHACKER2788over 12 years ago
COOOOOL

I thought in the end nerd will gonna cry alone with silver moon.

But i can saw him laughing on a sunny day and he's saying I took my brother's

wife's cherry.

Anyway man this shit is classic. Very nice story :)

-CHRIS

auhunter04auhunter04over 12 years ago
so

one more chapter about little bro

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

Very good and well written story, seems to be your usual end product. My compliments to a very fine writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I usually like

your writings but not this one. I don't see how the two brothers can continue to interact, let alone have any caring for one another after this episode. Otherwise, they are just animals, which is pretty much how the father raised them to be, animals, rutting without any regard to anything but that. Sad.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
I don't follow the below Anon's logic

There is no reason why the brother's could not get along -

The father raised the boy to take responsibility for protection -

Weird observations not supported in the story - David had already begun to see that the relationship was not as strong as he had thought - he thought he was in love but it was very early for him - he loved his brother - loved Veronica - took out his anger directly - then supported those he loved -

David behaved a lot like his brother had - putting his love of his brother ahead of his wants - it all works -

jamie11r19g23jamie11r19g23almost 12 years ago
good

loved it an awsome story makes me wish i had a brother to be close with

texcavemantexcavemanabout 11 years ago
i agree with Talvad

The brothers had a strong bond that you don't expect to hear about here at Lit (well maybe in gay theme but i don't go there...lol).

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 11 years ago
I liked it!

You created a difficult situation and managed to get the family through it by being honest and loving. It doesn't get much better than that. But not everybody is accustomed to that amount of honesty and/or that amount of familial love, so it doesn't strike every reader as realistic.

I liked your small, knowing touches: Jake getting rid of the unwanted groper by pretending to come back to Veronica with a cup of punch; David smirking at the thought that he took Jake's wife's virginity; and naming the baby Alice.

So I can understand some people not liking it, but I gave it a five because I thought it deserved it. As usual, "you done good!"

InescuInescuabout 10 years ago
It's possible

that the brothers would reconcile, since the Jock wasn't aware of who she was when he banged her, but I can't see David ever having anything to do with his new sister-in-law. She basically went and slutted herself out, there isn't two ways about it, despite her protestations, having unprotected sex with a stranger.

This would have far reaching and damaging effects on the family for the rest of their lives.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
One Thing Bothers Me

Okay, with the pregnancy all bets are off, but what I don't understand is why Veronica didn't give David a chance to show he could be a better lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
in answer to KarenE

its common when a relationship has problems , for one of two things to happen

1. lots more sex

2. no sex

confusion/guilt/anxiety & a whole bucket load of other emotions,

make us all act in ways that are not always predictable

veronica/alice in this story has only ever had sex twice ..

once with david & once with jake , so the cooling off

while she tries to deal with her Emotions actually makes most sense .

Loved the story , voted 5 stars , Author for sure is one of my Favs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely disgusting

Granted, the brother didn't know who she was, so I'm not blaming him. I'm blaming the cunt. Her child should have been aborted, it's clear she comes from bad blood. Not to mention, once a cheater, always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bored of the story after the parents meet?

Hi DG,

Obviously you got bored with this story after the party. Does not seem realistic to marry someone based on a one night encounter. “Turmoil” is not the right title… All these chapters and pages… There is more turmoil in any of our family Christmas parties any year and we never fought over a (pregnant) girl for marriage… Suggestions for a re-write:

For Veronica (a.k.a. Alice): she comes home after talking to Kristy (no, pouring her “heart out” in a much more explicit way than the one paragraph in “Veronica speaks”. She is asking herself whether she is a slut all week. Of course she meets David the next weekend after the Halloween party. After the first kiss, she decides she needs to come clean and they sit down on her bed in her room in her family home, on the Friday evening. Tomorrow they go meet their mutual parents. David thinks: “Oooh god, she looks great in skinny jeans and a t-shirt” as he meets her at the front door. She wears a bra, but not one that is hiding her nipples… Something in her kiss changed however… it started with enthusiastic delight and turned to worries and reservations. Something is wrong. He has no idea what. Sitting on the edge of her bed he looks up to Veronica and sees her serious expression. She says: “I went to a Halloween party last weekend with my friend Krista who studies in this city 40 miles away. I feel bad about not telling you”. David’s face lights up and says: “I felt something was the matter, don’t worry about any party you go to ever” and gives her a quick peck on the lips. Veronica feels even worse and thinks he is the best guy she ever met and would trust her beyond himself. A shadow crosses her mind and she is sure it shows. David looks at her with a questionable look in his eyes. Veronica blurts out: “We ended up at this bar and I met a guy, a Viking, no he was dressed as a Buccaneer”. David’s expression changes. It’s not a question anymore, but it’s not showing any doubt yet. She feels he moves away half an inch, but is not sure. She thinks: “things will change in a minute”. David says: “And?”. Veronica decides it’s easier to put all cards on the table and get over with this. He’ll be running out of the front door in 5 minutes.. “He saved me from a jerk. He was overwhelming and strong. I trembled on the most innocent touch. We danced, we talked. He tells me he lives with roommates and they share girls after games. We kiss on the dance floor and I went home with him. We had amazing sex for hours and it was a thousand times better than I ever dreamed of. It made our sex the weekend before a lot to desire. But I really love you, trust you and feel equal to you”, Veronica says in a waterfall of words and phrases. David turns away and collapses. He is crying with his head covered by his hands, elbows on his knees. Veronica reaches out to him and wraps an arm around him. David stammers “You had sex with the Viking the weekend after you gave me your virginity?”. “I know, I’m such a tramp. The first time I feel something real for a guy, I betray you the next weekend. I’m a whore”. David looks up, turns to her and takes her face in his hands. “No matter what, you are not a whore. You are the most decent girl I ever met and got trapped, conquered by a Casanova. Abducted by a Viking”. There is a knock on the door and Veronica’s mother walks in with a tray with drinks and snacks. She stalls on the scene before her….

Jake: he spends the week looking for Krista. No sign. He ends up in a bar on Friday evening and considers his next moves over a beer. Krista walks in with a group of girls and guys. He is on her before they settle in a booth. The atmosphere gets hostile, but Krista calms them down. They take a separate table and talk. Krista says she got some incredible feedback from “Alice” and if she verifies it to be true, she might give Jake her contact. They go home, have incredible sex and at 04:00 she says: “her name is Veronica and she is in love with David, if you are here in the morning, I’ll give you her office and home numbers”. His mobile beeps just as she finishes speaking. It’s the special ringtone for David…

For David: He leaves work at the dot. Traffic is a nightmare and only at 20:00 he arrives at her parent’s home. It’s weird, she drags him up to her room and they talk. He is relived, it’s only this party, but then this confession on the Viking guy, no the Buccaneer. He is torn. This is not her, saving her virginity for so long, yet giving her to the next guy a weekend later. Claiming it’s thousand times better than with me… She breaks down feeling like a cheap slut. If it would not have been Veronica, he would have left after “I met this guy…”. David thinks: “Can this ever be mended?”. Then her mother storms in with some snacks. They must look than a married couple in divorce. Her mother leaves the tray saying nothing, no remark, no comment. After the door closes, he turns to her and says: “So, he was a thousand times better than me”. Veronica’s cried out expression of guilt and doubts about herself changes to hurt: “No, it was better than I ever imagined I ever it would be. I did not compare. He is an experienced brute, you are an in inexperienced dream. I’m a whore because I let him. You should despise me”. David is silent for a second or two. But he says: “I could be driving home some forty miles right now. Or I can prove to you that what we share is far more than a night of incredible sex”. He walks up to her bedroom door and turns the lock: “Tell me what he did to make this so special and I’ll do it ten times better, then you decide”. David walks back and thinks “I am the Viking, I am in control and he swipes her up and puts her down on the bed. Her tight jeans are gone in a second and he drops his pants. He lays down beside her and says “So where do we start?”. Veronica has this astonished expression on her face and says in a disbelieving, extremely small voice: “You’re sure? You are not disgusted with me?” Dave replies: “You are a princess worth fighting for, so let the battle begin. Where do I start?” Veronica says: amazing, slow, long, deep kissing, please”. She makes him replay the night with her buccaneer, improving where she can. David insists on the condom, which spoils her mood a bit and changes the experience. She is glad her buccaneer did not bother…Hours later there is frantic knocking on the door, both Veronica and David do not hear. He continues rubbing her clit while he pulls out of her. He continues to hold her right leg up and drags off the ever required condom after she has been in multi orgasmic state for half an hour or so. At first he tried to muffle her moans and screams. He has given up on that at least 15 minutes ago. His second orgasm this evening shoots from between her legs all the way up to her face. At least 6 more spurts cover his beauty from brows to belly in his juices. As in a trance he walks up to the door and unlocks it saying “come in please”. He turns and feels the door is opened, knowing whoever is there gets a look at his arse, but he blocks their view and slides into the bed, covering Veronica and himself with the sheets. Her mom and dad are at the door asking at the same time: “did he hurt you” and “are you all right honey”? Veronica replies absently and out of breath that she has never been better and can we have a bit of privacy please. We cuddle and slowly come down. He says: “did I beat the Viking?” There is a shadow on her face and she says: “You want me to be honest?”, without waiting for an answer she says: “He was a Buccaneer and a memory I’ll never forget, no matter how I regret it. You have come extremely close”. David says: you have not blown me yet and I have not been in your ass. He feels the flinch going through her and continues: I beat him by 4000 points next time…. After a few seconds of quiet he says: a buccaneer? Which city? And she tells him. He remember his brother Jake telling him about him as a buccaneer and his secret love as “Alice in wonderland”. Ohh my god… He asks her: And you went as?” she tells him and he sits up, removing the sheets and grabbing his call. Taking his picture, he sends a messages to Jake: “Please tell me you don’t know her”, attaching her cum covered photo. Veronica is puzzled and David tries to find photo on his phone of him and Jake. He shows her one of him and Jake together, her face turns white: “Oooh my god… it’s him”. David’s phone rings, it’s nearly 04:00, and he recognizes his brother’s number “We need to talk” they say at the same time without any introduction…

This is “turmoil” (of feelings and mind). I hope you consider and extend on the sexual bit…

mitchawamitchawaalmost 9 years ago
Fiction

DG thanks for a well written simple and emotional story. As my title indicates this is a piece of fiction, and the first chapter is an example of what happens every weekend on a college campus. The BMOC gets the girl, it happens all the time.

The second chapter is well done considering the surprise. Smart,observant father knows his sons and acts like the head of a household. The older son confesses, and has the balls to tell his brother. Erotic coupling stories are supposed to have a happy ending, and with a twist, or glossing over the sibling relationship, was a neat way of achieving your objective.

For your critics, I say it's fiction.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

rather quick. Thanks for the offering.

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
nice one

what chance of that ever happening...but they do...was it meant to be...his brother got her cherry but he got the icing.....and the whole cake...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?

Hate to think what would have happened if the situation had occurred between me and my brother. There would definitely have been no best man thing; and the family would have suffered in a big way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sure

David kinda gets steamrolled at the end doesn't he?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This one was not well plotted out

Boy meets girl falls in love with girl on first date ,knocks her up, brother had her first. So who falls in love and Marries after one date. Total fairy tale here. This guy was a jock who fuck his way thru college and out of the blue finds love .what crap. You can and have done better in your writings . This was so off for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
if

She could so easily spread her legs for a complete stranger while supposedly being so in love with another...bareback no less...

No matter how much anyone wants to believe she is a nice girl who made a mistake the time will come when she makes another good girl mistake...and another...and another

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 annony knows all about mistakes. His wife made 100s of them

and he licked her clean!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
not sure

What prior anon is chuckling about

His wife has been using my cum as his mayonnaise for years. Oh and tuck my kids in tonight your wife will be ''out with the girls'''-check that her ''girls'' will be out for me and my pals

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
2* Reallly?

A football player cries through most of the story and gets knocked twice by his nerd wimp brother? REALLLY? Far fetched plot. This story should be in Fantasy.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
... Hell naw, David! The eff's wrong with you, son????

I can buy the incredible coincidence of two brohers unknowingly boning the same chick two weeks apart.

I can even believe that David could forgive his brother for it, since Jake had no idea who Veronica was before being introduced to her at their family gathering.

But... euh... didn't David forgot a couple of things here?

Did he forgot that his girlfriend basically cuckolded him barely a week after they had sex for the first time?

Did he forgot that his older brother was very willing to hide that fact, under the sad excuse of 'trying to make him happy', even though his girlfriend made herself to be a true adulterer now, and therefore untrustworthy to continue a relation with EITHER of those men?

Come on now... you just know, in real life, David would have walk away from that whole marriage proposal scene (a very justifiable move), and be seriously estranged from Jake for a long, long time. And forget about speaking to Veronica for the rest of her life! That would have made a way better story too. But I guess DGH was sick and tired of writing about those two bozos and the slutty siren that came between them, so he wrapped the whole thing up real quick, giving us one heck of a pretty uneven ending.

Can deny it was fun ride, though - the first chapter, especially, was like watching a car accident you can see coming in slow motion. Too bad its climax didn't at all pay off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry

David and Jake are no longer brothers and haven't really spoken to each other since the fight... So there really is no joy in Mudville.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
In the words of Michael Scott

NOOO, GOD! NO, GOD, PLEASE, NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dude she cheated on his brother with like 0 effort. Incoming 40 year old in the future that doesn't feel pretty and some young guy comes along and says she's pretty and s he falls for his crap and sleeps with him and then husband finds out and they get divorced...

This is story is how every LW story starts out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1 Star

I am being generous and gave you 1 Star for this abortion. Oh wait the lowest you can give 1 Star, to bad there is not a ZERO Star. If you are wondering why - Oh brother I am sorry I fucked your woman and got her pregnant. The whore that went out on you and said what a lousy lay you are but I am stud and she really loves me and my dick.

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 6 years ago
4.1

Liked Chapter 1. Chapter 2 was a bit blah. The ending felt a bit lackluster. A bit disconnected. Still, I liked the plot.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 6 years ago
4

Sappy. Dave is a wuss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF?

"Maybe David could learn to love me like that."

David can once he spent 4 yeas fucking sluts every weekend

"We got married a month later. . . David was my best man"

Thats becuase David is an ubercuck

Veronica is a cumslut - the minute Jake fails to deliver the number of orgasms she expects she' start trolling for cock

1 star for making David such an insipid bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow. What an awful ending.

But, hey, it's your story.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
I Love A Happy Ending

So many of these stories end with everyone hating each other. This story told the story of two strong families. This is a story of love and forgiveness. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

i might have liked the story except veronica really was a slut. she wasn't satisfied by having sex with an inexperienced but decent man who had dated her and loved her for months, so she goes looking for sex outside and 'loves' it with a known womaniser and thinks she loves him after a few hours. yep, she's a slut. jake's actions might be forgivable (at least for his brother), but not veronica's.

Kirk34Kirk34over 3 years ago
Don't bash Veronica

It's easy to judge a Girl, especially if you're an Incel.

In this case, Veronica was a virgin, she didn't know anything about relationships or who may or may not be the right guy. She went with David because he was a kind caring guy. The thing is, it sounded like David hadn't had that much experience, he didn't go to College like his Brother did. You can't judge a guy in bed by a single night and that was all Veronica had with him before running into Jake. It's quite possible with enough time, David would have figured out how to be her guy, that's how it happens for most couples anyway.

We can't control our hearts, and that can be a painful thing. She found the right guy and got carried away. I respect the fact that she wanted to give David a fair chance, that she new if she just got to know him, what they had could very well turn into love. Thank God she didn't just decide to lie to him about the baby. I think if there hadn't been a baby, she could have ended up with David in the end. It would have sucked for Jake, but he was enough of a Man he would have respected it.

Maybe Jake was at fault for being a shark basically, even if he did feel she was "the one". Like he said, If it was anyone but his Brother he would have stole her anyway, and that's not a very decent thing even if it's not surprising.

So I think him and Veronica will be fine. She just needed to get her head on straight. Kudos to David for understanding and working things out with his Brother. Plus like he said, he did get her cherry ;)

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

Well I liked it even if the identity of Alice was telegraphed. I am laughing at some of the comments describing the brother as an ubercuck. Honestly really funny. What I saw were 2 brothers who loved each other and who got caught up in an unusual event. Also she was an inexperienced girl who got caught up in the moment so give her a break. I gave 5 for a very entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just another cheating s__t

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow when a man cheats when dating, most folks would say "he made a bad judgment call and should be forgiven." When a woman make the same mistake, she is a slut and many other choice words and then BTB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A good story, but the ending seemed rushed.

David brings home the girl of his dreams to meet the family, a few weeks later finds out she cheated and is pregnant to his brother and suddenly its "shit happens", I'm happy for you Jake.

Very unlikely, especially that quickly.

David might be the lucky one though and may have dodged a bullet, Veronica has already shown she has the cheating gene

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

I don't think a real David would have just bounced back and been like " Oop. Oh well. Carry on!" Nor would he have hung around while his brother asked HIS girlfriend to marry him. And her conservative parents? Yeah. Not very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five stars. Good reading. Interesting intrigue.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I loved the story. I was not too sure how this would work out with Jake being the father of the child. David stepped aside and it all worked out well. Here is one husband who will never want to share his wife, let her be fucked by a masseur, or go to a party where the wives rotate around to several men and have sex. Here is a husband who will never fantasize about watching another man fuck his wife. This is how a husband should look at his wife. I will never understand those husbands who get off by watching another man fuck their wives. Never will understand that. But I don’t share my wife with anyone either. Great story. I gave it 5 stars.

TeggeTeggeover 2 years ago

Thanks DG. Definite turmoil.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a great love story with a twist, big brother meets girl of his dreams not knowing her name and has unprotected sex with her, she disappears, and he goes home to discover that his Alice is actually his little brother's girlfriend Veronica, now the dilemma is what to do, he cordially leaves to go back to university and then he gets that call Veronica is pregnant. To make a long story short he goes home after a conflict with his brother Veronica and her family show up and the truth is out, Jake proposes to Veronica, they get married and live happily ever after. Couldn't have asked for a better written love story. Well Done ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 2 years ago

Nice sweet story. Family love showing through and guiding everyone. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sounds like something out of the twilight zone! Good tale, good series!

somewhere east of Omaha

Lastinglvr469Lastinglvr469almost 2 years ago

This story is full of shit. Thank God it's only fiction.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

Dave is the hero in this mess. Veronica is the jerk. She cheated on her boyfriend and she loved it.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

lol was it his though? she doesnt seem to have any problem cheating jake might want to keep a close eye on here and i hate saying it but david sounds like a wimp or maybe a better person then i. i would have told jake good luck she going to cheat on u. it funny i should pick this story right after reading Cagivagurl's newest one that was pretty much the same but not brothers

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This authors favourite topic fucking cream pies

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

.... no criticare al autor, solo me pregunto, de verdad hay gente que disfruta esta clase de temática.

personalmente me pareció enfermante el tema, realmente desagradable

Anita71Anita71about 1 year ago

a dear and sweet story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really different with an eat twist. 5 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story- very erotic - kept interest up through both chapters

fredbrownfredbrown3 months ago

All I can think is - God laughs and we ass holes don't get the joke ......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very good story.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise29 days ago

I don't see how David could forgive his brother and girlfriend and both sets of parents

for gods sake she lost her virginity then next week goes out and fucks another man forget that the other man was her boyfriends brother she FUCKED another man without a condom!!!!! Where is the out rage

Darren

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES