A Family in Turmoil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been about a six weeks after the party. I was home at college when the phone rang. It was my dad, who has never called me in the four years I have been going to school.

"What is it, dad? What's the matter?"

"Jake, I want you home this Saturday. I know you don't have a game this week. It's a bye week. I'll expect you by noon. We need to talk."

"What is it, dad, are mom and Pam alright?" My dad was very serious. I haven't heard him like this for a long time.

He said, "Jake, Veronica's pregnant and we have to talk."

"Dad, Veronica is David's girlfriend? Why do you want me there?"

"Because I know you, son. I saw the way you looked at Veronica when you met her. That was not a first time meeting. She's a wonderful girl who, I believe, made a mistake."

My dad was a great judge of people. "I'll be there, dad, noon Saturday."

Well, there it was. My brother's girlfriend is pregnant and I know I'm the father of the child. I'm afraid the shit is going to hit the fan Saturday. I spent the rest of the week just thinking. What are my true feelings? What am I to tell David? What about the most important person? What about Veronica? How does she truly feel about me?

The Conclusion

I went home on Saturday. David was at the store so I didn't see him yet. Dad pulled me aside and said, "Lets talk before everyone else arrives." Apparently dad hadn't said anything to anyone about me. We went into the study and dad closed the door.

"Well, son, do you have anything you want to tell me? I've already talked to David and I believe what he told me. He said he had sex with Veronica one time about seven weeks ago and took her virginity. He also told me he wore a condom like I told him to always do."

"Dad, I met Veronica at a party about six weeks ago. I was attracted to her instantly. I had no idea that she was involved with David. If I did I would have never gone after her. I never would hurt David intentionally. Dad, don't blame Veronica. She's a wonderful girl. She's not a slut or a woman that fools around. She is a loving caring person. She felt so bad after making love with me that she left without telling me her name. Then when I came here to meet David's girlfriend, I found out it was the girl I made love to. Dad, I didn't wear a condom. I wanted her so badly, I just wanted to make love to her. I'm sorry, dad. I'm really sorry."

"Jacob, you better talk with your brother and get things straightened out before the Mills family gets here. We have to know where we stand as a family. You love her, don't you? You deep down really love her?"

I was crying, "Yes, dad, I do. I just didn't want to hurt David. I was willing to give up the only girl that I ever loved just so I wouldn't hurt my brother."

Dad said, "David is going to ask Veronica to marry him since he got her pregnant. He's not ready to get married but he wanted to do the right thing by her. He thought that he loved her but wasn't sure how Veronica felt.

When I heard Dave's car pull up I walked out to meet him. He looked at me and asked if I heard that Veronica was pregnant. I told him I did and that I needed to talk to him. I told him I didn't think he was the father. He looked at me and said, "If I'm not the father, who is?"

I looked at my younger brother David with tears in my eyes and said, "I am." I started to say I was sorry when David cold cocked me with a right fist to the side of my face, knocking me down.

"How could you, how could you, you son of a bitch? How could you fuck my girlfriend? You're my brother, God Damn you? Get up and fight, you son of a bitch. I trusted you and you did this to me."

I started to get up and David hit me again. "Fight me, you bastard, fight me."

I know I could get up and beat the shit out of him. But, he was my little brother and he was hurting because of what I did. I was getting up again and as he took another swing at me, this time I grabbed his fist. I then put my arms around him and let him cry it out. He kept saying, "Why, Jake, why? How could you do this to me?" as he continued to cry. As long as he was crying I was going to hold him.

I was crying too. The side of my face was starting to swell up where David hit me twice. Damn, it was beginning to hurt.

Dad came out carrying an ice pack and handed it to me. and said, "Boys, your mom and I are ready to talk. Please come in."

Mom said, "Jake, are you involved in this someway?"

I looked at my mom and said, "Yes, mom the baby is mine. Please, every one, let me explain." I went on to explain how I met Veronica whom I had called Alice. I tried to explain everything other than the actual sex acts. I told them we made love, and I didn't wear any protection and how Veronica felt guilty about doing this to her boyfriend and left without giving me her name.

I looked at David who was calmed down now and told him, "I had no idea that Alice was Veronica. It hurt me to find out we both loved the same girl. I was willing to step aside and let you try to be a couple. I didn't want to interfere with your relationship. That's why I haven't been home for the last six weeks. The last thing I wanted to do was to hurt you, David."

"What happens now, Jacob?" my mother asked.

"That all depends on Veronica, mom." Then I headed to the kitchen to get another ice pack for my face.

Veronica and her parents entered the house. Everyone seemed cordial under the circumstances. I wasn't in the room at the time but I could hear everyone talking. Veronica spoke first. She said she had talked with her mother before coming over. Then she stood up walked over to David and was crying. She said, "David, I'm so sorry I did this to you but you have to know that you are not the baby's father."

I walked into the room and said, "Everyone knows, Veronica. I'm the father." She turned around and looked at me and was crying. "What they don't know is that I have been deeply in love with you ever since I met you. I don't know how you feel about me but I would love to marry you if you will have me. I'm so sorry for all the trouble I've caused."

All eyes were on Veronica now. The first thing she said is, "What happened to your face?"

I looked over at David and said that I got beat up by my little brother. I then looked over at Mr. and Mrs. Mills and said, "I truly love your daughter. I just stepped aside because I didn't want to hurt my brother. But your daughter is carrying our baby and I'm asking for her hand in marriage. The only requirement I have is that you both agree and that Veronica loves me. If not, I will stand back but still support my child.

Veronica looked in her parents' eyes. Then she walked over to me and said, "I love you, Jacob. Please make an honest women of me. I will marry you." With that said, her dad got up and shook my hand. I then hugged her mom and mine. David got up and hugged Veronica and then hugged me. He said, "I love you, bro, just take good care of my girl" as he smiled at Veronica.

Epilog:

We got married a month later. Veronica was barely showing. She looked like Alice in Wonderland in her wedding dress. We had a nice, but small wedding. David was my best man and Kristy was the maid of honor. Dave kept smiling at me. I finally asked him what was so funny.

He said, "I can't tell you bro. You would kill me."

"If I promise not to kill you, will you tell me?"

"Okay," David said while smiling, "I was just thinking that I could say that I took my brother's wife's cherry."

I smiled but did tell him I better not hear him say it to any one.

Veronica lived at her parents until I finished college a couple of months later. Then we rented the apartment above the hardware store where I became the manager and Veronica was the bookkeeper.

Our sex life was awesome. I always treat her with respect and give her all the love she wants. Sex with her is for real. I can never get enough of her.

I do know one thing for sure. I will never ever share my wife with anyone. I guess being married, but most of all 'In love' makes all the differemce in the world with the way I believe.

We enjoyed life to the fullest. We did have a little girl. Her name 'Alice' of course. Life is good!

*

I hope you enjoyed my story

Comments welcome

DG Hear

12