All Comments on 'A Family Thing'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Good

I enjoyed reading it, with one exception. Kathryn could have gone w/o making the comment on breeding daughters for her fathers future sexual needs. That just made her sound crazy, as in wacko crazy. Other than that is was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dumb

I've read stupider stories but I don't remember when........................

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Breeding

Having had a farm background, whenever we fuck, we are in the process of breeding. That term is not out of place.

I thought it was a great story, well written. I would like to see the followup to see what was produced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good

A really good total family incest story. Some stories I've read with father\daughter don't work. This one did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Really well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
unreal

Please learn something about physiology. Thanks.

Maria, Los Gatos

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love the making incest babies

You rock! It made me so hot!

Please more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incest to a T!

My dearest wife and I really enjoyed reading this story of yours and hope that the child produced will indeed be a girl so that the father can fuck her too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a bull - loved it

You rock

OleguyOleguyabout 12 years ago
Wowee!!

I don't know enough physiology but can some expert tell me if there is a chance of such visual sight lines to be able to see right down as deep as that.

An enthralling effort.

RenewerReneweralmost 12 years ago
Wow, so hot!

A great story that was so hot. A great quick read to get the heart racing. And beautifully written to express their love fully. I don't think the daughter seemed crazy in what she said but expressed fully just how much she loved and cared for her father. Beautiful work again, keep it up!

nightshadownightshadowover 11 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous who loved it: really?!?

This is fiction, man. Keep it that way.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"A Family Thing:" - Jerry, Terry and Kathryn - (Father, Mother and Daughter)

No one, without exception, loves, adores, relishes, honors and appreciates pure honest blood-related incest more than I do...no one!!! This story in some respects adheres to those criteria, to the nth degree. Even with the inclusion of Kathryn's mother, Terry, the story maintained the pruity of incest without it becoming bi-sexually or lesbian oriented or tarnished. Though mother and daughter did have a few kisses and hugs and breast touches it was in context of the moment, with no sexuality nor lusty nor erotically stimulating moments; it was maintained as only a daughter's and mother's tender feelings for each other!

The romatic acts of husband and wife, Jerry and Terry, and the incestual couplings of father and daughter, Jerry and Kathryn, were handled and expressed with decorum, sensuality, emotions and total respect as lover's--not in any way as sex objects!

The carnal sexual and incestual consummation for the purposes of impregnating Kathryn, by her father Jerry, was unorthodox to say the least. The procedure was very lengthy and evolved eventually into almost boredom. The procedure was clinical, sterile and without the tenderness and carressing of the body's of Kathryn and Jerry, without the looks deep into the eyes of the father procreating his daughter's womb with a child, like true lover's would do and feel and perform with deep emotions and passion!! Jerry and Kathryn, with his wife and Kathryn's mother, handling the camera filming as if it were a business filming production, did not enjoy full penis penetration, nor stimulation, nor friction, nor external penis wedded to his daughter's internal pussy tunnel walls, melding, carressing, filling each micro-cavity!!

Trying with my might, my imagination and fantasies could not visualize the possibility of filming the actions of Jerry as he fertilized his daughter; in my wildest dreams I could not fathom Terry filming the introduction of sperm into Kathryn's cervix nor even close to her womb!! Those visuals just could not, would not compute in my mind, sufficiently to keep me sexually stimulated and aroused as I read through their processes and Terry's filming!! They were using a video camera, the lens not small enough nor agile enough to enter the pussy canal, and not a microfilming device, with the pussy canal clouding and brimming with lots of ejaculation, and definitely not small enough to get near Kathryn's cervix. All this in addition to Jerry's cock filling the entrance of his daughter's pussy entrance!!! Realistic, it ain't gonna happen!!

My appreciation to the writer for his efforts to provide an alternative insertion of sperm into the father's daughter--almost as if they were attempting a virgin pregnancy without penile insertion into the vaginal cavity! The idea is unique and well thought out, even cleverly described, but I felt it lacked the necessary emotions necessary for romantic, passionate feelings to be expressed. A woman's fertilization is due in part to the emotions and feelings of love, care and the thrill of orgasms and full body contact of both lover's! The bottom line, though, is I do like the story; my critique is from a reality point of view.

nightshadownightshadowover 10 years agoAuthor
For the long critique...

Well, as the author, all I can say is thank you for taking the time to read it and analyze the story so carefully. Also, I wasn't really going for realism- this is all sexual fantasy and fiction. It's okay to do a bit of the unreal from time to time, y'know? I've written several stories where impossible sexual acts were committed. Why? Because sex is FUN and can be creative and exciting. I don't personally endorse incest in real life, even though it's my primary subject when I write erotic fiction, so I try to depict the acts associated with it in my stories as unreal and impossible- because I don't really want people doing the things I describe in my stories with their family members. Enjoy the fantasies, but don't go looking for realism in my work- you'll be soundly disappointed every time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked the story; but again

this is the 3rd that you've used the EXACT SAME POSITION & MECHANICS for delivery of the sperm (I don't think that that can be called Sexual, maybe Sensual, if even that - but it's a turn-off for me). There are hundreds of different Sexual positions; expand your brain, try something new. This plot line is past boring now; grow as an author. "Nothing I Won't Do" was the first that I read & my favorite; it was understandable why F/D were so close after losing Mom so early. "A Swiflty Changing World" was the 2nd; it had so much more development of the characters and plot line; it even started with dad pushing daughter towards real life thought / long-term planning with a husband, but then at the end the story changed for the worst. This one started bad and just got worse. Unfortunately; I see that I read the in the reverse order in which they were posted; I can't get my mind to unlearn, then re-read them in sequence.

Most Incest is NOT about a breeding factory where a father services 3 or 4 generations; it is illegal & Father / Daughter is the most prosecuted (25 tears in most states). In this scenario Mom, DAD & Daughter would all go to prison; there's a real Family Tree moment for future generations. That is too damn obvious for anyone NOT to notice; you don't think that it's gonna be caught when that many women have children with NO FATHER LISTED. Yep; explain that in a family tree. Father / Daughter breeding as you describe is the primary thing that causes birth defects.

Oh yes; and recording it for posterity, to teach the next generation "how they were conceived - completely stupid for so many reasons.

This is also NOT realistic in the manner that the daughter will NOT be leaving the nest, going to college, getting a job, developing a normal life with a Non-Familial Husband (which is required for true survival of the species and bloodline).

For stories to work they have to be half way plausible and realistic at the foundation, you're building the foundation as fantasy, doesn't work

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ENCORE!!!

Very well written! More chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Everytime

I love this story. Everytime I read this story I always about wet myself. It's hot and just WOW! *shudders delightfully*

~Sarabell~

LonerDaddy1962LonerDaddy1962over 9 years ago
Great

Very good story.. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
technicality

OK, hot stuff. I had a little trouble suspending my disbelief because of a few things though, like the daughter holding open her entire vagina (sorry, not likely...if you want to see all the way to her cervix, you're going to need a speculum to hold open the deeper recesses of her vagina), and while the image of her cervical os gulping down sperm is poetic, in its way, that's not quite how it works. But the basic premise is pretty hot.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

I really loved your story. In fiction anything is possible and you sure came up with an inventive way to impregnate a female. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sci-fi?

I don't know whether to say interesting science fiction story, or to say horrible grasp of reality story. You definitely have little to no knowledge of the human reproductive system, especially the female system. Everything you described here was utter nonsense and physically impossible. At least take a grade school sex-ed class before attempting to your next story.

Threecats407Threecats407about 6 years ago
Perfect!

I know the physical contortions are unrealistic but I do love how you manage to dilate cervixes for the deepest incest breedings!

petAPussTheWifepetAPussTheWifeabout 6 years ago
Wow

Shit!! Just awesome shit!!

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
GREAT STORY

I REALLY LIKE THE WHOLE CONCEPT EVEN AFTER READING YOUR LEADUP TO IT. REFRESHING AND DIFFERENT FOR A CHANGE. AUTHORS BEEN WRITING FOR 16 YEARS BUT IS NOW INACTIVE. TOO BAD. THANX FOR A GREAT STORY!

nightshadownightshadowabout 6 years agoAuthor
Inactive?

*INACTIVE*?

Hardly. Not as prolific, certainly, but I am far from inactive. I'm actually working on a new story. I have other things going on in my life, other projects to do, but I'm definitely not inactive.

Thanks to everyone for your comments and feedback, both praising and critical.

Geisha1Geisha1about 6 years ago
What a great read!

What a well written, erotic and fun story. 5 stars. The dialogue is very well done. Hope to see more from you soon - and THANKS!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"A Family Thing:" - Late Thirties Year Old Married Father, Jerry and Thirty-seven Year Old Married Mother, Terry and Eighteen Year Old Fertile Daughter, Katherine.

Having first read this story "about 9 years ago (2013??), today being October 23 2022, I had forgotten some of the detail and pertinent information about the family. Reading through this second time quickly brought back the thrill I had when I was reading it for the first. To say the least, this story is an outline, a synopsis, of how great stories of incest should be presented...in my opinion and the fact that I'm a fabulous fan and admirer of great stories of male and female incest, most usually a couple. An incest story of a consenting family in many cases also makes for a great tale of incestuous romance, love, caring and most of all, respect. This story has all those aspects and more!

A great awarding of accolades is warranted to the writer/author, 'nightshadow' for his exemplary work on this story. I'm not an advocate of anal; I read the story because the story tag did not list any anal. The fact that it was touched on in conversation--rather than deed and/or action--made we wonder if I had missed something when I first read the story...but in actuality the story was completed without the activity occurring. I would like to thank 'nightshadow' for his kindness of replying to my original comments. After re-reading the comments, I realize I had gotten too long-winded with my original critique. My apologizes to anyone irritated by my getting long-winded with my critique.

perejohn41perejohn417 months ago

Great story. I would have loved it even more if there was more titty play and descriptions as I have a strong tit fetish. Would love to have read about mother and daughter sharing their tits with each other. Wonderful story to read and cum to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous