All Comments on 'A Family Three-Way'

by TeilaWolfe

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what's this

What's this 'mum' junk as to the world it means "remain silent/quiet or as in mummy a dead body" either join the world or don't post.

ChrissrChrissrover 9 years ago
Dear Anonymous

Before you judge "mum", maybe you should realize that not everyone here is from your little corner of the world. Not all "English" is the same.

I thought the story was fine, would have preferred it to be a little longer, but that just leaves room for chapter 2.

trite_readertrite_readerover 9 years ago
Re: "what's this"

Hey anonymous 08/02/14. Err, to which "world" are you referring, you fucking ignorant softcock hick? "Mum" is actually how the rest of the world refers to their mothers. That is, everywhere except your tiny corner of the universe.

Fucking idiot.

Story was ok, a bit too rushed and implausible. The mum's behaviour was a little too unbelievable. Anyway, cheers mate.

PapaKilo14PapaKilo14over 9 years ago
Nice Story

Are you going to continue it. I would love to read further adventures of Sandy, Harry and Casey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"mum"

From one anonymous user to another. Before you criticize someone else's vocabulary, you should probably work to improve your own first. To a good portion of the world, including England (who invented the language by the way), "mum" is a common term used in place of mother/mom. Honestly, just because it isn't used as often in this context by people in the Good Ole U.S. of A, (who have actually bastardized the English language) doesn't mean that it is being used incorrectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Retarded anon

Hahahahaha I don't think all Americans are like you, I mean I hope not. But holy fuck, I'm fairly sure Americans are the only English speaking people who pronounce "mum" as "mom".

It was a decent story, good idea but needs a bit more of a lead up to the sexual encounter. More detail needed I think :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
do I have to apologize for a dumb fellow Yank again?

How about if we agree that American boys fuck their mom and British boys fuck their mum? See, that was easy. Meanwhile most commenters except the last one lose sight of an excellent story by a first-time contributor. The family fucking is sudden, but I think that's because the hot incestuous urges were seething under the surface all along. When Harry sees his mother strumming her clit he springs a hard on that's practically busting out of his pants. As she handles her boy's big hard cock through his jeans, mom says, "I can tell you want it Harry..." Well, duh, lady. Of course he wants it, he's always wanted it deep down. His mother's tender hand on his cock, then his hand on his mother's cunt, then his cock up his mother's cunt. Sister Casey comes on the scene, and, what, did this fucking kid win the lottery, Harry's got both family twats at his beck and call. Mom and Casey engage in some lickety-split action, and the boy gets his stiff young cock up each warm wet twat. Okay, he's a nonstop semen producing machine, but these two family cunts are going to keep his young balls drained for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ENOUGH about the "mum" vs. "mom" crap!

My critique regards the verb style used for the narrative. The story, as written reads like a script. I believe you will find it would work better using past tense verb style as opposed to present tense verb style. I think, if you choose to continue this story further, that you will see that it will work better using the the past tense style.

One place that you missed in your proofreading: "Harry moans loudly as his mother takes him in his mouth ..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
6.8/10Points

I liked the story a lot, please add on to the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not bad

Lacked emotion but certainly captured the lust. Not a very plausable scenario though. I gave it 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

I do not give a rats Donkey about some one else's criticism. This scene went the gamete, from erotic to shock to embarrassing to to full passion.

With Mother glad it happened and looking for gratitude again from both her kids!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gr8t story

Need to continue the story with the mom/mum, if they continue screwing. Hope they do.

talemaker333talemaker333about 9 years ago
Mum needs to swallow

Loved the hot sex. Would have loved to have had mum take son's load in her slutty mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yes !!!!

Aweaome story need more my pussy is so wet after reading this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
True Love

What a wonderful loving family. Would have been great if Casey was lactating,,,,

mmmmmmmmm (keep writing)

Marie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love ut

Great story. Love the positions and the Sh they are described. Send more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then and now

If you were to consider the redundancy of all the people who may or may not have any semblance in their fortitude then I commend you and all the others who are so blissfully included in this hyperbola. Having said that I realize that it takes a modicum of transitional reality in order to fully appreciate the ramifications of said lessons as they apply to all of us. So now there is nothing left to consider except for the ubiquitous yet mandatory corrosion of all things that are greed driven.

I loved your punctuation and suggest that if you understand this missive you should cut off your hands and never write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow family three way

holly I wish I could get some good luck like this great story loved it would be nice to have second part to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
big tits

Why is it that all the tits have to be d & DD and bigger? How about size a & b anything over a mouthful is a waste. I like small boobs a guy has a right to deal low down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anonymous

Continue this!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

A incest story without intimacy, passion, emotion or sensitivity. Typical incest sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sex with ur mom and sister sucking u is the best thing ever and fuck them 🤪 😋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous