All Comments on 'A Fantasy'

by BlueDaisy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
rudystahrmanrudystahrmanalmost 19 years ago
One hot fuck

I didn't care for the domination bit and the name calling, but the sex part itself was hot. Keep it up, cause you're keeping me 'up'

Rudy

BlueDaisyBlueDaisyover 17 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Rudy, thank you for reading my story and taking the time to comment.

I'm sorry that you were turned off by the domination and names, but those were a main part of the "fantasy", which the story was about. I'm glad that you enjoyed the sexual parts (I did, too *grin*), but the story was written about a fantasy I have, and the sex is, well, I guess you could say, secondary. The turn-on for me in that fantasy is the way I'm treated...roughly, like a slut, being told I am one, etc. Does that make sense? I hope so.

I'm sorry it took me so long to get around to replying to your comment, but "real life" has kept me away from checking things out at Literotica much lately. I do appreciate your comments.

BlueDaisy

LordDeanLordDeanover 2 years ago

What a great story. I don't know if you are even on this site any move, but I wanted you to know that I found the story highly arousing and calling a slut a slut is a good thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous