All Comments on 'A Fantasy Too Far...'

by HotMilf38

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Five Stars!

The BEST mother/son story I have ever read........anywhere!

gamble426gamble426over 12 years ago
wow!

Very vivid, extremely erotic and very fun to read. Looking forward to the next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot,very hot!!

Best story I"ve read so far. fantastic build up. Needs to be in the HALL OF FAME!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Horny as Hell Son!

OMG! I would love to be James! I want to do the same things to my real Mother! Only problem is She is such a Cock Teaser!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So Hard Right Now

Wow, just WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mothers really need their boy's stiff dick

This is a terrific story of hot motherfucking! HotMilf38, please, please! ignore the comments titled "Pedestrian," themselves totally pedestrian. You've given us a great tale of a mother lusting after what her 18 year old boy's got swinging between his legs. As a mature lady this mom knows her son's got a big stiff prick and a pair of hot young balls that need servicing real bad. Mom understands that her James is excited by his own mother's cunt, just like all sons are. Today more and more mothers are realizing that between their legs they have what their boy wants most of all--his own birth canal, his own mother's twat! Shoving his young dick up where he came out of and blowing his young balls up his mommy's twat is a dream come true. Why would a caring loving mother deny her cunt to her boy? He's got the really hard cock and youthful stamina to give mom the best fucks she's ever gotten. Mothers need their boy's stiff prick as much as sons need their mother's wet twat. It's just natural!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE

Fantastic story. Lets have lots more of moms adventures, PLEASE.

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 12 years ago
OUTSTANDING............

YOU'D BETTER HAVE MORE CUMMING,waiting for more......

Sun Tan GuySun Tan Guyover 12 years ago
Incredibly Erotic

You have me wanting to be your son and or your husband.. wow.. you have great talent writing.. I have never thought much of insest one way or the other , but this got me wanting it badly.. I have never read a story that got me more aroused, more covered in precum and more anxious to stroke to a massive orgasm... this gave me an explosive orgasm shooting cum up my chest... what a great writer you are and such an erotic story.. Im anxious for more from ya..

Joey775Joey775over 12 years ago
So Hot.

I loved your story. It had me excited all the way through. I hope you have more to come...

loadedgunloadedgunover 12 years ago
Superb story

You really must write more stories like this. the description of the mom is brilliant. have a look at my stories and let me know if you want to work together on a story...

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
Lucky S O B

Some guys have all the luck. Hot story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy shit!

That's so horny - not normally my thing but thanks for the fantasy! It certainly pushed me too far; twice... ;-)

yorkieUKyorkieUKover 12 years ago
Great Story, Hot Mother, Lucky Guy!

This story built-up very well indeed. You didn't throw us straight in to the "money shot" and increased the sexual tension and arousal all the way through. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

rgul2010rgul2010over 12 years ago
Story?

Great read, hope you can update us on what happened next with James or maybe your other son!

I_Love_OlderI_Love_Olderover 12 years ago
Very erotic!

Wow! I LOVED this story!!!

I had an affair with an older neighbour when I was in my early twenties (she was 48 at the time) and she loved us playing out the mother/son role. The woman in this story reminds me of her; gorgeous, sexually confident, kinky and still probably the best fuck of my life!

Can't wait to hear more of your stories!

italianGoditalianGodover 12 years ago
Good read and congrats on your first story.

Good read and really interesting being your first one. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic Fantasy!

Loved the story - would like to hear more adventures.

Fave bit is the lead up to the fuck scene in the basement - blown my load reading it!!!!

mummies_boymummies_boyabout 12 years ago
Wow!

I love this story!!!!! HOT! HOT! HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BRAVO !!! BELLA !!!

FOR A FIRST STORY, YOU GOT A WINNER. PLEASE DON'T LET US HANG, CHAPTER 2 ASAP. YOU LEFT A LOT OPEN, THE OTHER SON, THE FATHER, AND WHATS NEXT FOR JAMES, A FAN FOREVER. MORE MORE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wordy - too much dialog

Good idea for a story but you spend so much time with dialog and too little describing what we are suppose to be seeing. I can see the potential and read and read but after a while forget it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's okay to use dialogue!

Don't believe what you read from anonymous commenters, They don't have the guts to write a story and it doesn't take any guts to write something negative!

A good mix of dialogue and exposition can make a good story a great story.

Good job!

SCHUPPINZIGH

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good hot story

loved this hot incest story with great sex nicely written thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome

would love to see another chapter

brad1000brad1000over 7 years ago
Hot!

Every son wishes to be James. Lucky boy. Wonderful mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

CHAPTER 2 PLEASE!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story; however, his mother knows how psychologically and emotionally her son was attached and wantedx her. The ending probably made the son think he was nothing more than a sex toy for his mother. He trust her unconditionally. She has the opportunity to make her son into an excellent lover. One who know how important it is to sexually satisfy the female before himself. I would have loved to read a chapter 2 but since it has been over 10 years since this story was "published", it will never happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous