A Fantasy Too Far...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotMilf38
HotMilf38
68 Followers

His face flushed a deep red and he nervously shifted his jumper.

"Yeah....yeah, that'd be great!" A grin split his face from ear to ear.

"That settles it," I said, my heart now trying to pound its way through my rib cage, "I'll see you in the gym after everyone's out."

The following morning, after seeing off James' younger brother and my husband, who was now away for three days on business, I got ready.

I donned the bikini which had been the object of his fantasies for so long and then, over the top, the baggiest jogging bottoms and top I could find, although the bottoms still hugged my bum in a pleasing way when I bent over. I let the zip down on the top to give a tantalising view of my cleavage.

I was working out in the gym when James entered in a pair of khaki knee length shorts and a baggy t-shirt, long enough to cover his crotch when standing up.

I could see the disapointment in his face when he saw what I was wearing.

"I was thinking we could get a couple of shots of me standing by various bits of equipment, and then a few more of me working out - what do you think?" I said.

"Yeah, whatever you say, Mum." his voice had that flat tone of a surprise spoiled. The plan was working perfectly.

We went through a few boring shots of me standing by equipment and I let him do a few more shots of me exercising - he took plenty of time getting shots of my arse, even though it was covered by the jogging bottoms, and when they were done I was pleased to see from the front of his shorts that he was already getting the stirring of an erection.

"Right," I said - my heart was pounding at this moment; this was the make or break of the plan: would I have the courage? Would he be interested? - "That's the boring stuff done, now for the fun stuff..."

I looked him straight in the eye and unzipped my top, revealing the bikini top, and casually dropped it to the floor, his eyes widening appreciatively. I kicked my training shoes off, turned on my heel and pulled my jogging bottoms down, bending over to hook them over my feet - I caught my son's expression as I glanced at his image in the mirror; he was stood there, his mouth wide open, just gazing at my behind.

I stood and turned around, not hiding the fact that I was now staring at his swelling cock beneath his shorts.

"Now, I want you to tell me exactly what poses you would like to see me in,' I brought my gaze slowly up from his swelling cock to look him in the eye, 'What do you think would draw the most interest?"

He spent the next twenty minutes or so snapping me in various positions, his excuses on why I needed to bend over, or stretch one of my legs on some equipment, so he could get a good view of my bum, crotch or cleavage becoming increasingly tenuous. As this shoot continued, I was becoming more aroused by the second, my bikini bottoms were getting damp from my juices and my nipples were trying to burst through my bikini top. I could also see James' appreciation of the situation - his cock was straining against his shorts, way below his t-shirt - 'It must be 10 inches long, at least' I thought, and I could see a damp patch of pre-cum soaking through where his prick was rubbing against the cloth.

Suddenly, James put the camera down and said, "Look, I've got to go to the bathroom - I'll be back in a minute."

This was the moment....

"I can see by the state of your shorts why you need to go to the bathroom," I said, smiling.

"Oh, god....sorry, Mum....I....er...." he stammered.

"Don't apologise! It's my fault, really, wearing this bikini when I know you like to look at me in it." His face flushed a deeper red at this. "If you need to get rid of your discomfort so we can carry on with the shoot, just do it here - I'll turn around and won't watch, I promise!"

"Oh, fuck....god, sorry....I..." he was shifting nervously on his feet.

'Damn!' I thought, 'I can't have misread this, can I?!?'

I turned around slowly and bent over, placing my hands on the bench in front of me to steady myself, and arching my back slightly to accentuate the curves of my hips and ass.

"Go on..." I said, looking at his reflection in the mirror, "I want you to...".

"Jesus...." he gasped, eyes widening. He pulled at his shorts, his cock leaping out and up as the elastic passed the swollen mass of his prick, and as his shorts were slowly sliding down his lower legs he began to frantically jerk his cock - the end was shiny with pre-cum and the slapping noise of his motion was making me want to moan out loud.

"Closer!" I gasped' "Come closer!"

He waddled forward, but was still a good arms reach away. He couldn't take his eyes of my behind. I wanted his hands all over me!

"Closer, please! I want you to grope me!" I implored.

He kicked his shorts from his feet and walked over, letting go of his cock, and began to knead and grope my buttocks.

"Carry on rubbing yourself," I said, "I want to feel you cum on my bum"

"God....I can't believe this is happening..." he moaned, and began jerking his cock with his right hand while still feeling me with his left.

I began rocking slowly back and forth, forcing his cock onto my bikini bottoms and into the crevice of my arse, squeezing his prick with my cheeks. His breathing was getting heavier.

"Oh, god...." he moaned, "Fuck! I'm gonna cum..." his left hand grabbed me by the hip, pulling me up and closer. He forced the end of his cock between the cheeks of my arse so that the only thing between his cock and the hole in my behind was my bikini bottoms - this was so erotic! He was about to spray his cum between my arse-hole and my pussy!!! Looking at him through the mirror I could see him biting his lower lip, staring at my behind, as his hips began to buck - dry humping me, his rock hard prick trying to force my bikini bottoms and itself into my arse - and his animal like grunts and the hot splashes running down the inside of my thighs told me he was cumming.

"NNnnnnnnnngggghhh, yeah....." he groaned.

"Yeah, James - cum all over me! Cum all over your Mummy!" I moaned. I couldn't believe this was finally happening!

When he finally stopped rubbing his cock, he staggered back and slumped onto one of the benches, his eyes closed, breathing heavily. He still had his cock in his hand, cum oozing over his fingers as his erection began to falter.

I walked up to him and kissed him, fully on the mouth, poking his lips with my tongue. His mouth opened, and we kissed passionately, our tongues wrapping around each other; our hands were restless, not stopping on one part of the others body for more than a moment.

When we stopped kissing, he looked at me and said, "I...I don't know what to say..."

"Don't say anything," I replied, "I've wanted you to do that for some time."

I explained to him how I knew he was fantasising about me; how it turned me on; how I teased him knowing he was watching.

"Now," I said, "Are we going to continue with the shoot?"

"Er, yeah...sure." he said, moving to pick up his shorts.

"You won't be needing those" I winked, "In fact, you can lose your t-shirt as well."

A grin spread across his face, and he pulled his t-shirt up over his head revealing his taught, athletic body.

We continued with the shoot, this time I took the lead striking poses I'd seen in James' 'secret' porn stash; pulling my bikini bottoms to one side and fingering my pussy, then licking my own juices off my fingers. Within minutes his cock was fully erect again, its impressive length standing proud in front of him. He put the camera down and started to jerk his cock again.

"No you don't...," I said, getting up off the bench I was posing on and kneeling in front of him, "I've got a better use for that...."

I put my hands on his firm buttocks and looked him straight in the eye as I ran my tongue up his scrotum, along his shaft, around the head of his penis, and sucked the end of his cock into my mouth.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, Mum! That's amazing..." he moaned.

I could feel by how I had to stretch my mouth that his cock was much thicker than his dad's - my pussy was aching for him to fuck me!

Slowly at first and then picking up speed, I began to bob up and down on his cock - I couldn't get his massive prick into my throat so I attended to the bottom of his long, thick shaft and his scrotum with my hands.

His moaning was growing louder as his hands went into my hair, grabbing my head, and he began to gently thrust his cock in and out of my mouth - I grunted with each thrust as the end of his cock tried to work its way into my throat.

After a couple of minutes I pulled away, got up and lay back on the bench, pulling my bikini bottoms off and spreading my legs - I needed relief.

"Show me what you do to Jenny with your tongue." I said.

He knelt between my legs, looking me straight in the eye, not saying a word as he kissed his way from my breasts, still encased in my bikinim top, to my inner thighs, working his way up and down each thigh but never touching my pussy - this tease was sending me closer to the edge!

"Please!" I gasped after just a few minutes, "Please lick me!"

He used his tongue and his fingers skillfulfy, licking me with an ever building rythm and teasing my hole with his fingers. Within minutes he'd brought me to a screaming orgasm, his name echoing around the gym - he was clearly experienced in this department!

I lay there, panting, not wanting this to end but unbelievably still unsure about whether to allow it to go further. I looked up and saw James getting to his feet, his lower face soaked with my juices.

"Oh, god....fuck me, James. Please - fuck me...." I gasped.

"Fuck...." he sighed "I've dreamt about this for so long, I can't believe it's happening!"

He pushed me further back on the bench and straddled it, staring at my dripping pussy. He grabbed his long, thick cock by the base and pushed it's head - gently - into my lips. He looked me in the eye as he pushed his dick further into me - I could feel myself stretching around it; it was much thicker than his dad's, and longer - on and on, up towards my womb.

"My god...." I moaned, "Your cock's so fucking big!"

Once he'd got his full length into me, I grabbed his hips - "Wait..." I said; I needed a couple of seconds to get used to his girth. I gently rocked back and forth, easing myself around his cock. His hands were groping my breasts through my bikini top, moving across my belly, my legs, my arse.

"God, yes!" he moaned, "This is how I've fantasised about you...I've made myself cum so many times thinking about fucking you right here in the gym...fucking you while you wear that bikini...."

"Fuck me..." I whispered, "Fuck me as hard as you've imagined youself doing...."

He leant forward, grabbing the equipment above my head, and began pumping his cock in and out of me, almost withdrawing completely before pushing his whole length back into me. Slowly at first, but the rythm building, building.... God, it was amazing! I could feel his desire pouring out of him; in his wide eyed stare; the power of his thrusts; the steel of his cock. My hands were now all over him, feeling his taught, muscular stomach, his chest, arms, hips, bum. I pinched his nipples, hard.

"God, yeah!" he moaned.

The fordbidden nature of what we were doing, coupled with his huge cock and youthful exuberance sent another orgasm crashing through me - "Aaaaaah! Yyyeessss! James! Fuck me! Baby! Fuck me!" I screamed.

As my orgasm subsided, he let go of the equipment and leant back, looping his arms under my legs and putting his hands under the small of my back. He stood, lifting my lower body up - he was now standing with his legs straddling the bench, the muscles of his arms, chest and neck straining as he quickly picked up his relentless rythm again, slamming his cock into me again and again and again and again, each thrust seemingly harder than the last. He was staring at my breasts as they bounced and jigged under the bikini top - he was fucking me so hard my breasts came loose, popping out of the cups - and grunting through gritted teeth "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" in time with each hard, deep thrust.

I was delirious with desire - I hadn't been fucked like this in years - I began shouting filth at my own son -"Stick your big fucking cock in me, James! Harder! Fuck me harder! Fuck your own mother, James! Fuck me! I'll let you fuck me in the arse, James! You can do whatever you like to me! God, yes - fuck me! You're going to make me fucking cum again!"

I pulled my bikini top down and grabbed hold of my breasts - my nipples were on fire! I brought each nipple to my mouth in turn, sucking on it and licking my own breasts, all the while staring into my son's eyes. I was moaning, urging him on - "Cum in me, James! Fucking cum in me!"

With a breast to my mouth in one hand, licking and sucking the erect nipple, I pinched one of his nipples with the other.

"FUCK!" he shouted, "MUM!!!"

The slap-slap-slap of his thrusts picked up pace.

He threw his head back - "I'M CUMMING!!! MUM!!! I'M CUMMING!!!!!"

He looked back at me, his eyes like saucers, the veins standing out on his neck and arms as he filled me with his cum.

"Yes! Cum, James! Cum in me!" I moaned.

His thrusting was frantic, hard, almost pushing me from the bench - I had to reach over my head and grab the equipment to stop me falling to the floor. He was staring at his cock pounding in an out of me as he came, a long, continuous groan of ecstacy coming through his gritted teeth.

When he was finally finished, he lowered me back onto the bench and flopped down, laying himself on top of me, his face nestling in the crook of my neck, hot breath pouring over my ear as he panted.

"Oh...my...god...." I gasped, "That was amazing...."

"Mmmm...god, yeah...." he sighed.

He lifted himself up and looked at me - "What do we do now?" he asked, a serious expression clouding his gorgeous face.

"Well, I suggest we don't tell your father..." I said, trying to make light of it. He laughed a little, but still looked troubled.

"Look, James - this is just a bit of fun. We're both adults. You're off to university in a month or two; lets just enjoy it for the moment. It won't last forever - the moment will pass." I'd rehearsed that line in my head about a hundred times the night before.

"Ok..." he said, but sounding unsure.

"For the moment, though, I suggest we move to the bedroom - this bench is not the most comfortable thing to screw on." I stood and took him by the hand, leading him upstairs, "Don't forget your camera! You'll be needing that.... I have a new collection of underwear I want you to shoot me in...."

The grin reappeared on his face as he picked up the camera.

"If you insist, Mum!" he said, and he kissed me before taking the lead and guiding me to his bedroom...

HotMilf38
HotMilf38
68 Followers
12