All Comments on 'A Father's Love Ch. 02'

by mycuriousnature

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
SmallTitFanSmallTitFanabout 10 years ago
Very good story that could be better

"Her head and stopped at the tip, sucking on it like a milkshake." This is a sentence from this story but it isn't really a sentence. These types of errors interrupt the flow of an otherwise excellent story. Very few people can edit their own work. Use a volunteer editor who has an appreciation for good grammar and your stories will rise to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This story's plot have great potential.

Dear mycuriousnature,

Usually I never read father-daughter literotica, but I am glad I did read this story. This is the story I prefer to read and write. It contains soleful love, emotions, romance, sensitivity, parental love, reality which doesn't affect the slow, rhythmic flow of the story and storyline. Avoiding some grammatical errors we can say in the end that this story if continue like this in future will do great on literotica. Your another good quality is that you didn't took long time to write another installment. I usually not comment on the stories but your story's potential forced me to post a comment.

Thank you.

Brokenheart1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
waiting for more!

I hope she surprises him by going off the pill.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Great story

Great story, Romantic and Loving father daughter love.

Small Tits is a great writer and has some good advice, I really don't see that much room for improvement but I'm not a writer and skip over most errors and just read the story for what it is A Really Great Read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
keep this story going! it is fucking hot!

Love it!

halo1halo1about 10 years ago
Loved it

Very romantic and grown up and written with such love and fun and very relaxed. Would love to read the rest of it you have me hooked

islandicislandicabout 10 years ago
I would love to hear more

Definitely needs a follow up chapter. The wife coming back saying she has just spent the last 2 weeks bedding her son in a hotel on the coast and that she is leaving to shack up with him.

imharmless69imharmless69about 10 years ago
Everybody now and then...

...a new writer comes along with a story that just blows me away. Well done!

mycuriousnaturemycuriousnatureabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I really appreciate all the great feedback I've received! It's blown me away, truly. I'm working on Chapter 3 now and will have it ready for editing soon.

Thank you again, and please feel free to send me any suggestions or comments. I love to hear from readers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great!

this is beautiful writing.hope you continue to keep writing. can't wait for the next beautiful story!

peachiipeachiiabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

Beautiful writing, thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, I can only say . . .

Well, I can only say that your curious nature, mycuriousnature, has written one great fucking story. The way; that, unfortunately, Daddy/Daughter relationships are perceived, then taboo is still taboo. But, You, mycuriousnature, have circumvented all that bullshit and written a great love story. That, were it not for the "taboo," a love that would be celebrated with a great, filthy-nasty debauchery, in its finest sense.

And for that, you have earned, 5 Stars!

respectfully, chaoticsequence

mycuriousnaturemycuriousnatureover 8 years agoAuthor
Beware readers!

Author Jeff Wiles, an "author" on Lounge of Authors, has a book called A Father's Love, copyright 2015, that appears to be a literal word-for-word plagiarism of this story that I wrote and put on Literotica back in 2014.

I would much rather you read these stories for free here than pay that thief $1.99 for copying and pasting my work and putting his name on it.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 8 years ago
What about the mother/wife and brother/son?

It would be a convenient if they had been fucking each other too. Perhaps chapter three will illuminate.

Corrupted_DreamsCorrupted_Dreamsalmost 7 years ago
I found your stories

By reading coming home, I like your style and hope you will publish some more. Now off to part 3 and then I will have to find another author who is worth while :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A wonderful story

This is a beautiful story, I'm sure Sam and her dad will find lasting happiness.

enSolitude1964enSolitude1964over 6 years ago
LOVE

A forbidden pursuit of true love and happiness... your stories are truly beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW!!!

To "mycuriousnature": Another beautiful, touching and definitely heated and erotic chapter. The emotions i imagine are pretty accurate. I gave this chapter a 5 as well. Sorry it could not have been a 50.

I am trying not to criticize here but I do have a suggestion and that is to please proofread or have someone you trust to look it over for you. There are some grammar and spelling errors that breaks one's concentration. I have to back up and re-read so I can understand what I am reading. Of course with a story this good i would read and read again anyway. This story series is intense with lots of action and sweating and I don't want to miss one drop of emotion.

I am confused. Page 1 has dad asking Samantha where she learned to give blowjobs. She tells him it was her gay friend Brian that gave her some "pointers". Dad asks her "Ah, so you and he didn't ...?" which she confirms, "No way. I was saving it for someone special". This part is confusing as it seems dad is asking her if she and Brian had had sex? If that is what they are discussing, then dad should know the answer to his own question from activities that occurred in chap 1.

Enough of that. The plot, content; the descriptive emotion is awesome! And for me, the detail you give is excellent. A front row seat. Too many writers get in a hurry and assume the reader can fill in the blanks. But you slow it down; a play by play. I look forward to reading chap 3. Please keep writing.- bern1965(pending)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So sweet.

Awww.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Lovely tail

Yes, seems I am having a run of reading old stories. Nicely written, hope your later stuff is proof read.

Also hope you have learnt how viagra type tablets actually work, and for how long. But a minor blimp.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Sorry to add more

But still reading this story, and occassionally in stories I getva real chuckle at how emotional, sensual and romantic they can be:

"She chucked as she sat up, throwing on my shirt "

Wow, how to leave a sexual impact, all he did was stick a finger in her arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

There were a few errors but it's not like you are getting paid for this nor is it reread several times by a professional editor. I find it funny that the person who mentioned it misspelled "blimp" meaning blip.. LOL It was great. Please don't stop.. don't stop.. arrgghhhh yes please don't stop.. You are a very good if not great writer. Glad I found your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
magic ?

how did the girl get 2 arms and 2 legs back in part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

This is truly amazing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. Lots of sex, but also showed more of them as characters. Previous person making the comments about how Viagra works (Ultimate Homebody) is not too knowledgable herself. Viagra sometimes barely works at all; other times the stuff can never seem to quit. Why else do they have a warning about having an erection lasting more than four can harm a male, see a doctor immediately. Your story was fine.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I liked this story very much your stuff is a good pick me up when needed, but always entertaining . As someone else said, don't stop don't leave us clinging to the edge waiting for a climax , keep us satisfied 😌. I know chapter three is just over the page but my comments don't only apply to this story or even this writer, there are loads of unfinished tales on here so all you writer get cracking get 'em finished or take 'em down. As far as this story goes

5 stars well worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good Story. Looking forward to another chapter after your long break from writing.

MarkhawksMarkhawksabout 1 year ago

I cannot wait to see what the next chapter brings!

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well this felt all too real. The emotions were so relatable and I felt like this could actually happen. It's rare to feel that from an incest story. Normally you're all too aware that it's fiction or at least feels fictional. But here, there's a strong sense of realism. Good job on that. Oh yeah, and I meant to say on the first part, it was a refreshing change that you gave the father an average sized cock (5.5 inches if I recall) instead of this huge 8+ inch donger that seems all too common in these stories.

When she confessed that she was in love with him and found her happy place, putting her hand over his heart... yeah OK I cried a little. That was just so beautiful and heartfelt. I wasn't expecting that. And then again when he gave her his mom's wedding ring to symbolize that she meant more to him than anything and he wanted to be with her forever. Damn it those ninjas be cutting onions again up in here.

Oh, and yeah, those fucking stupid DPS standing in the fire causing the tank to die because the healer is busy trying to save their dumb asses. I can relate to that one. After a while though I just let them die. Tough love :)

Anyway, I hope the final part lives up to expectations after this incredible build up.

MrBill36MrBill363 months ago

Wouldn’t it be a surprise to find out that Mom and son had been experiencing the same out come on their vacation?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous