All Comments on 'A Feminine Touch'

by murphwilkins

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
parputter69parputter69almost 8 years ago
Disagree?

Have to disagree to a point. The grammar was horrible but I thought the sex was quite good. Could have used more seduction and did move more quickly than reality would allow. Still gave 5 stars to "encourage" the cabin week-end. Hopefully with much better grammar/editing.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
ok

i though this was pretty good, except it is way to long, 6 pages is to long for a story, i might try and read it later on, because page 1 was good, you should have done this in 2 parts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ok

I enjoy the wife seduction story's and going Lez can be very good. The opening paragraph and other parts of the story were so, Tab "A" fit into slot "B", that I became bored with it.

Character set up and introduction, for me, needs a more subtle approach. Reveal them as they are propelled thru the action and movement and not simply; y.o. woman or were Lesbians.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I don't know why you think only novels need to have proper grammar. This:

"Happily married woman." is not a sentence. "12 years to her husband Jim and a beautiful 11 year old daughter, Kaitlin. " isn't a sentence or even English.

"her breasts were about a 36b-c" b-c?? And by the way, sentences start with capital letters. When the above mangled, third-grade level English is the first part of a story, I can't continue reading it.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
ok

i read all of it this time, i though it was pretty good, i never would have guessed about her boss, but it was good

murphwilkinsmurphwilkinsalmost 8 years agoAuthor
murph wilkins to anonymous 1

You do not like my grammar? Good, simple conclusion, read someone else's story then. Maybe I write from a third grader's literary style. This is what I do. So deal with it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You deal with it!

No, Murph, you're the one who's going to have to deal with it if you want people to read your stories! The story was intriguing and I admit there are too many people on this site who want perfect grammar. But still, it's jarring trying to read your work. If you're unwilling to improve your English please recruit a proofreader. Maybe you just need to turn off auto-complete or avoid dictation.

Only a few examples:

"Her dress was...not to form fitting." << Too! It's t-o-o!

"tie her over" << tide her over

"Not reproached at all of her taste." << I don't even know what the right word is but I know "reproached" reads all wrong!

lap top << laptop

"once in a while might be good for moral anyway" << morale

"are you ready for the grand finally?" << finale

"It has been a long time sense any one has made her feel like this." << since

And masturbation is not cheating! You're wrong there too! You're right about one thing. Your reply to anonymous 1 sounds like a third grader! C'mon, Murph, shape up before you even think about writing a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice, they cut me off!

..."Her dress was...not to form fitting." << Too! It's t-o-o!) ("tie her over" << tide her over) ("Not reproached at all of her taste." << I don't even know what the right word is but I know "reproached" reads all wrong!) (lap top << laptop) ("once in a while might be good for moral anyway" << morale) ("are you ready for the grand finally?" << finale) ("It has been a long time sense any one has made her feel like this." << since)

And masturbation is not cheating! You're wrong there too! You're right about one thing. Your reply to anonymous 1 sounds like a third grader! C'mon, Murph, shape up before you even think about writing a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

There's nothing so pathetic as a mediocre writer with a thin skin. Put on your big-boy pants and learn to deal with criticism.

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaonealmost 8 years ago
Oh

I like your story

Forget the negative comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Criticism

Your story was very choppy and lacked an even flow. Yeah there were errors in your piece but that's the thing about any literature ranging from erotica to literary works. Each work of literature is to be perceived by the audience and you can't get upset over what's obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This is horrid.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
How do we do that?

Pam is someone I'm not sure I could handle, but I like her style, she has balls.

I think I would wake up all the way. How fun to be open minded and included or at least willing to let Judy explore. She has already taken a liking to her friends.

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED NEXT

Oh so satisfying. 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 dozen roses and 5🌟's

will281will281over 6 years ago
Imaginative, exciting and titillating...

This was an excellent beginning. So, I hope you didn't exhaust your creativity for exciting erotica. I am definitely looking for many more stories from you. Since this story ended with Judy and Pam as a team, it would be interesting to read more of their future exploits. Alternatively, Pam or any of the other girls could emerge as main characters. So, I encourage you get your creativity juices flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This needs another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, ending sucked

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was a good story. Very Hot!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous