All Comments on 'A Fiance's Tale of Betrayal'

by livealitle49

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn right, they're trouble. Even worse if you marry 'em,

Just another slut.

adgeonadgeonover 10 years ago
Good read

So what happened to Tom and Susan, are they still married?

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Nice setup

But we have to know what happened to everybody. Basically the lesson here, from old style thinking patterns, would be that know one should ever assume a promise of fidelity......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty good so far.....

There will be more, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You should

have indicated that this was the first chapter of a series in your title. Many people wait to vote until the end. Here, you will get voted down because it appears to be an incomplete story and some readers will show their irritation in that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She is now on her 3rd husband, so much for her fidelity

Does sex mean more to her than a loving partner?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what was don doing

oh fighting for his country.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I don't understand how people can cheat and betray a friendship and pretend like nothing is wrong. I hope we find out the outcome of this disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cheaters are people with mental illness

no problem let her enjoy her AIDS and STDs and move on to a real woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmm

Just another cheater slut. They are a dime-a-dozen. Finding one that is true blue is much more difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
UHHHHH, YOU REACH THE CUCK - GROUND

SUGGESTION FOR THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS :

Part 1 : THE SLUT

Part 2 : THE SLUT CHEATS

Part 3 : THE SLUT CHEATS AGAIN

Part 4 : THE SLUT CHEATS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

WELL YOU GET THE DRIFT...

AND THE OS...Ahhh THE UNO ESTRELLA GOES TO livealitle49

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
whoever told

you to write was pulling your leg because your not that bright.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Five stars

5 stars both for a good story and also to balance out some of the assholes who feel compelled to down-rate good stories like this just because they are narrow-minded pricks and bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BANG !!!! ANOTHER *

THANKS ANON five stars, YOU JUST GAVE ME THE REASON TO BOMB DA SHIT AGAIN.

SORRY lill' livealitle49 but your stories are still piss and not rain.

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
Please tell me why this would get 5 stars?

It sounds like any other sweet talking guy worms his way into the pants of yet another slut. No big deal and not worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cheating Cunt

The point here is a known whore trying to fake being a wife!

This "True Story" just goes to show how our military boys overseas not only gets fucked over being away from home and family for us all but shit on him and fuck him over even more by his whore slut cunt wife. If this is a true story and the writer is this cunt in the story then "FUCK YOU WHORE" because after 3+ marriages and countless fuck buddies the best we can hope for is you gasping for breath on a hospice bed as you die of Aids.

DWornockDWornockalmost 10 years ago
Too short and seems incomplete so I could only rate it 4 stars.

She gets some sexual satisfaction and since no one was the wiser, no harm done. Her future husband is good looking and since he is in the military he is having sex when he gets the opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
DWornock

As usual you are full of shit. Whether or not she is found out there is harm done. Who are you to ASSume that her fiance is fucking other women? As per usual your logic is twisted and wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Telling it how it was !

Some of your critics need to remember in this story you are just telling it how it was. We know of plenty of situations where circumstances cause people to react to each other. The conditions described, being left alone, an unhappy marriage and having too much to drink makes this story believable. It doesn't make it right but happens a lot more than we want to admit. Good writing ! Bare469

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Where did she stop

I do not surprized she lives with her third husband. She is older so she will not have fourth husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whore author

Why do all you w hores want to get married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We really want to marry you dear annony . Your ex said you were clueless and she fucked the fleet

So us whores! as you call us, want you!!!! Gave this a 5!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not even a 1

And you can all screw the fleet without being married, They don'tt care anymore than most of you do

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka ANON!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another heartless whore cheating on a deployed fiance. Would hope that if he doesn't find out, the guilt will eat her up. But most cheating whores just do it again and again. Damn them all.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Like everything in life

The truth always has a way of coming out.Lisa knowingly knew she had no business getting engaged when she accepted the proposal from her fiancee that she was still the fucking loser whore she had always been and doesn't have one shread of remorse for cheating,which should tell you the Bitch should not be trusted.

I just hope the fiancee finds out before the wedding and humiliates Lisa as they walk down the aisle by calling off the wedding and video is shown of Lisa and Tom fucking in the bedroom to the guests of the wedding and tells her to go fuck herself and Tom.

People claim to be remorseful after cheating or being confronted but in truth,they straight-up lie,essentially the guilt they feel is being caught.If Lisa were a decent caring person she would call off the wedding,but again she is a selfish lying homewrecking whore that thinks she can have her cake and eat it too by fucking Tom and Marrying a stupid ass loving husband so she can have so-called stability where she can cheat on him and laugh about how stupid her husband is for being so trusting.

In the end Women like that always get what they deserve.But truthfully Lisa is lying to herself if she thinks any man will truly love her for cheating on a good man,and Tom may say he loves Lisa more than his wife,but that too is a crock of shit,this story basically makes me sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
2 stars

Not My kind of Story .. I Hope the husband finds out

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Wow a cheating c**t, exactly what no decent man deserves.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

You don't have to finish the story. It finishes itself. The slut got away with it with her best friends hubby. She will do it again and again both before and after marraige until she is caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Imagine marrying a woman who thinks you are a chump. Poor guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah... the anonymous commenter who described her attitude towards the intended husband as a chump had it right. No guilt and opportunism would not make her a reliable partner. One who cheats with such alacrity is someone who will also be unreliable at other things: finances, parenting, and related matters. Fidelity doesn't just mean sexual exclusivity. In other words, the husband would almost certainly come to regret his poor choice of spouse. The interesting question is whether such a spouse would learn from the consequences. Sometimes such behavior is sociopathic or narcissistic. Would a forthcoming spouse or serious boyfriend (or girlfriend) perceive this tendency? Story begs a sequel or even prequel.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

be sure who you are marrying. Moral of this cum dumpster expose.

49ers6949ers693 months ago

A decent story, but there is much more that needs to be written.

bigurnbigurnabout 2 months ago

2 Stars for another cheating bitch story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous