All Comments on 'A Fiery Affair'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Fantastic!

Well written, great characters , and Hot as hell (pun intended ) ! Great read! 5- S*

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited sex.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 5 years ago
It was a sweet Storie

You maid the mom look hot as hell, a real tease but then the sex was alomst not there, but this wasnt a sex storie but only at the end was there love so no romance either

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great story

5 stars. well written, very clever. i love a long tease - and certainly got one here!!! love the fireman at the end!!!!

amandarose34bamandarose34bover 5 years ago
Mom-Son

I liked the story a lot. I got wet thinking about her seeing her son nude and getting turned-on. I cant imaging his thoughts as she lowered her top and gave him a hand job. Had she ever thought of him? Had he fantasized about her?

bluesinthenightbluesinthenightover 5 years ago
Great Story

"Fuck," Duncan yelled and turned the wheel, accelerating in a cloud of smoke back the way they'd come. "Krystal Baby, can you put down your nail polish and call 911 for me?"

Krystal rolled her eyes but did as instructed. Reaching into her handbag beside the pug she found her phone before looking at Duncan. "Okay, what's the number?"

When I read this I laughed my ass off. Great humor - wish I had thought of this myself.

Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next part of Home shopping

When/if there will be next part of Home shopping?

sunburycdsunburycdover 5 years agoAuthor
Home Shopping and other stuff

Hi and thank you for reading/commenting. Just a note on Home Shopping, I wrote it a while back, hated it and didn't submit. I do plan on returning and have it complete plot wise. I appreciate the kind words many of you have written on this and my other works; it means a lot to me. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5/5I did see this story, love it though no pee play

Saw it today, your best stories are home shopping& office mom. I had a sexual relationship with my sister when I was young, not with mom& she don't know about us. We tried everything together, even pee play(I showed her videos first). We even uploaded a video of her drinking me in net, . Now she's married... Wish I had a sexy mom. I don't understand why people don't like watersports/squirting. They might be living in 40s. I loved your pee play stories. More mom-son stories like that please. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You didn't like "Home shopping? :O

It is the best story in literotica, better than 'northern light'. (I didn't want his father to know about them, though. And it could have been hotter if she was sober). I don't like novels, so not expecting further parts from 'Home shopping'. Leave it as it, publish it as a single chapter(1&2) if possible. Thanks for your stories. Btw if you like watersports, please write some stories in that Gener, mom son & piss play one of my greatest fantasy..Thank God for giving us you. Bye.

sunburycdsunburycdover 5 years agoAuthor
Apologies

Sorry just to clarify. I hated Home Shopping ch. 03. As yet unfinished and obviously unsubmitted. Thanks again for encouraging comments. Contact me directly if you want to discuss my stories further. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some like dry stories & some like wet stories

So I was wondering, if posting dry and wet version of the same stories, as videos in legalporno site. Both groups can enjoy. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
We liked Home shopping because...

Of its style, The story has enough teasing(not too much). My favorite moments were, "Camel toe test" and "I will do the top, you do the bottom.", "I grabbed the garment and pulled it down over her hips. Her hairless pussy came into view". And the way how she acted, as nothing unusual is happening between them. Her pussy before his face & acting as everything's normal between them. That part, 4 times read still could not pass that part without Cumming, so hot.

One of my fantasy is "a curvy mom wearing a tight micro skirt & blazer, skirt well above her crotch, without/forgetting panty & parading around before her son as nothing unnatural is happening. What would a son do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Found one video in net, thought you might like

Google "sister showing pussy to brother while playing cards at home" video is available in pornhub. Hope you will like it. Wish it was a mom son video, so hot

AngusStewartAngusStewartover 5 years ago
Great story and characters. Author is a pro.

Loved the story. It is hot. The piece is long but not too long. I savored every paragraph. A fun read that kept my attention. I'll more than likely come back to this story in a few months. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

As well written as your other stories. What I missed was more of a seduction process, like how the mother and son in your best stories gradually grew closer and fell for each other. In this story they were just each others consolation prize - if they had been more successful they would have ended up with their first choices instead. It still works, but it's not as hot as if they had seduced each others first, and then been the ones who choose to reject their other options.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
willow is a bitch

kinda wanted her to die in the fire.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Payback

Great story but Willow should have had something happen for what she did.

Nutman99Nutman99almost 5 years ago
great story

It ended very quick and weird. But all in all loved it.

bbwseeking63bbwseeking63over 4 years ago
Continue

Would it be great as a continuation, them moving out of state.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story. Good build up and good mother/son action. Thanks for your time and imagination.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
A good story...

Mother... Son... good sex... promotion... good sex... finding out how shallow their fantasy people were... oh yeah, did I mention good sex... marriage... and good sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Would've been nice

To add in the part where Logan smashed his fist into Willow's face. Nothing like facial reconstruction surgery to take a spoilt rich piece of shit down a peg or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Little more

Take some more time for endings. Story was good but the end was short and cheap. Willow checked out cum bikini and that is all? Big blaze roaring in but house was safe? Spend so much time with lead ups after sex parts everyone tired of writing. End is always best part.

JTassJTassabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed it quite a bit until I got to the abrupt ending.

booty77loverbooty77loverabout 3 years ago

WOW you are really good at this you made me nut thanks 100% HOT

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenover 2 years ago

"We need to evaporate!"

And:

"Fuck," Duncan yelled and turned the wheel, accelerating in a cloud of smoke back the way they'd come. "Krystal Baby, can you put down your nail polish and call 911 for me?"

Krystal rolled her eyes but did as instructed. Reaching into her handbag beside the pug she found her phone before looking at Duncan. "Okay, what's the number?"

I rarely laugh while reading stories on this site. This story invoked two chuckles from me

That removes any criticism (very minor ones at that) that I had held.

Bump to 5 stars.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Another great story. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars. Loved it

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story. 1 question, though. Why didn't daddy punish Willow for locking Logan away and then just leaving him to die?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so I am constantly thinking about small pet-peeves, either the ones that show stupidity or ones that fall short of something I like. some are more tolerant than others. so I can look past typos and what not, others are being a missed opportunity. so when I got to the part of the mothers orgasm and read she was having multiple I was relieved. man, that's a turn on and for some reason authors don't add it enough. one it comes to the meaty parts of a story and they miss on adding some extra juice to a scene can be underwhelming to say the least. so with typos 4/5. after it gets cleaned up you can add +1.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Willow is a royal spoiled brat who gets away with everything, she almost murdered Logan and dad basically say oh well call 911 ,, wtf 3⭐️ for that one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I agree with Anon 10, although not Logan as I don't believe men should ever strike women. Willow does deserve a face swat, whether it be open or closed hand, for locking Logan in the sauna, but it coming from Layla. 5⭐

Arsen69Arsen6911 months ago

I am very glad that, by chance, I discovered this author. This story is a wonderful example of a fascinating fairy tale with a happy ending. The characters are well chosen and described. It is not at all easy to depict a plot with a mother and son locked in a small room. The author managed to do it elegantly and believably. I sympathized with Logan. Perhaps not in every life there is a girl who plays on the feelings of a guy, but this happened to me. However, the author more than rewarded him with acute experiences of sex with his mother. Thanks for the story

greywolf12greywolf128 months ago

Very good story, erotic and hot, from a very talented author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I would love to marry my son

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
4242 Followers
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...