All Comments on 'A Fool and Her Honey'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
latin_loverlatin_loverover 13 years ago
Sad

All stories can't have happy endings, but this was just pathetic and demeaning

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Not your best

Pretty average compared to your other story

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 13 years ago
i liked the story

you succeeded in showing us what a fool she really is by her own words. from the start it was clear she had no clue about love or being loved. she was so honest in her stupidity that i almost felt for her in the end.

being treated like she had been, just because she wasn't the cliche of female beauty can do that to a girl. it becomes hard to believe you are genuinely loved when there have been so many instances when you got hurt.

girls with as low a self image as she had, are easily swayed. and her silly notion that he would get over it, was no doubt fed by the shallow idea about love she had developed through bad experience.

i liked the story, i even got to like poor brenda. and bobby? he should have talked to her, but yes, that's easier said than done.

thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Read it again, "latin_lover"!

If the ending of this story sounds "pathetic", it's because Brenda is a perfect example of a truly pathetic woman.

Throughout the story, she shows herself as a self-centered individual who seldom thinks of any desires other than her own. Even her seeming act of kindness in bailing Bobby out of that first gathering at the restaurant was born out of her desire to get Bobby for herself, as witnessed by her giving Bobby her phone number before he left the restaurant.

Brenda is ready for sex with Bobby long before he's ready to make that sort of commitment, and her description of her mood is one of almost being annoyed that he takes so long to get to that point. That's selfishness, not consideration for Bobby's state of mind. She doesn't mention anything to indicate that she tried to discuss the situation with him, either, to see why he was taking so long - or why he wasn't noticing her subtle hints that she was ready for sex.

She also attempted - consistently - to try and force him to become a more "social" individual, despite his obvious lack of comfort around others whom he didn't know well. In her recounting of things, she stresses HER

frustration at his reluctance to get out and "party" with her and her friends. Again, there is no indication that she ever tried to talk to Bobby about his shyness, no hint that she ever tried to find out WHY he was so shy and introverted, and work to gradually overcome whatever fears or other insecurities had produced that shyness. Again, pure selfishness on her part.

At the party thrown by Rochelle and Phil, she revels in the fact that Bobby's Mustang's loud mufflers announce their arrival to everyone - "Look at me, showing up at this party with a hot guy in a hot car!" She admits to dragging Bobby around until every person there had seen him - with her on his arm. In essence, she was showing him off as her "arm-candy" - "Look at the hunk that *I* snagged! None of you other simpering bitches have a man who's this handsome!" Pure selfishness. And then she has the chutzpah to complain (to herself) that Bobby is not being more "outgoing" for once.

She notes, almost in passing, that a number of other women at the party made passes at Bobby, but he quickly rebuffs their advances - he's here with Brenda, and not interested in anyone else. Considering the fact that the "party" was actually a somewhat-camouflaged "swing party", the other women were probably making some pretty forthright advances toward Bobby, letting him know that they were quite willing to slip upstairs to one of the bedrooms with him for an hour or so, if he was interested. Bobby shows his true, honorable nature in refusing them bluntly. It's a pity that Brenda wasn't a good bit more like him.

Unfortunately, instead of recognizing just how truly *special* her Bobby is, Brenda is busy having serious "second thoughts" about her future with him, and looking at the other men at the party, wondering if she can manage to "upgrade" before the night is over. In other words, she's ready to dump Bobby, if someone a little more to her liking makes a pass at her. That's just plain pure selfishness, and it's part of her pathetic nature.

Now, you have to remember that Brenda is telling this entire story from her point of view, and the author has constructed it so that it appears that she is recounting this time in her life to some girlfriend, or maybe a shrink. It's a facet of human nature that none of us really enjoys taking responsibility for our actions, when those actions result in undesirable consequences. So, is Brenda's constant reference to being drunk a statement of fact, or is it merely an excuse that she's making, to cover up for actions that she took because - subconsciously - she just plain felt like it? How much of her response was based on being drunk, and how much was merely based on her frustration with Bobby? (Check the story - she comments that the combination of liquor and frustration was amazing...)

She was not too drunk, later, to know what Phil was doing when he guided her upstairs and into a bedroom, with his hand on her buttocks. Any normal woman who considers herself to be in a committed and totally monogamous relationship with one man would not normally permit another man to have his hand on her butt - she'd move it up to her waist, or the small of her back, at least. Brenda didn't bother to move Phil's hand.

Furthermore, when they moved into the bedroom, and Phil really began to come on to her, Brenda didn't do anything to indicate that she did not welcome Phil's advances. Again, any "normal" woman, who truly values her relationship with her boyfriend (or husband) and wants to keep that intact would have rebuffed Phil - told him that his "moves" were out of line, as she's not "available". Brenda recounts that she actually WELCOMED Phil's aggression, because SHE was tired of always having to be the aggressor in a sexual moment. She did nothing to discourage Phil, and admits that she was fully aware that her lack of rejection served as encouragement for Phil to continue.

She accepts his kisses, and his hands on her breasts without comment, and mentally enjoys not being the aggressor for a change - just being able to let someone else take what he wants from her. She lets him guide her to a bed, where they proceed to writhe and kiss and grope each other like a pair of teenagers in the back seat of the car at a drive-in movie.

Brenda is the one who, when they are interrupted by someone who tells her that Bobby is looking for her, gets up from the bed and locks the door so they won't be disturbed again. She's obviously not too drunk to do that, nor is she too drunk to realize that Phil is naked when she lies back down on the bed with him. All she's thinking about is her frustration that Bobby can't manage to spend a bit of time chatting with the other party guests while she amuses herself with Phil in a bedroom. Selfish and pathetic!

She's not too drunk to make the comparisons between Phil and Bobby and realize that Bobby's seeming lack of sexual aggression is born out of the respect he has for her, and of his desire that she get as much pleasure as he does, out of their sexual activity. She's not too drunk to realize that Phil is treating her like a common whore. But, because it feels "different" (this is just another way of saying that it felt good not to be the aggressor) she decides to continue. In other words, she's enjoying the hell out of all the attention, and she's not ready to stop. Once again, this is a purely selfish action on her part.

When Phil rapes her anally, she's sober enough to realize that she can't scream for help, because she accompanied Phil into the bedroom of her own free will - wanting what he appeared to be offering. She also can't scream because she doesn't want Bobby to find out what she's done. If she really valued Bobby, she'd never have gone with Phil in the first place, but her selfish streak led her to seek her own pleasure at the expense of any and all people around her.

The morning after the party? That's just the beginning of the slow-motion train-wreck that any smart reader has been expecting since the moment Brenda got the invitation to Rochelle's party, and "commanded" Bobby to go with her. She's admitted to having around 20 lovers in her short lifetime, and that most of them were one-night stands who only went to bed with her because she offered her body to them. She admits, to her mother, that she's a slut, and this is the key. Did she really love Bobby, or was it more a matter of her needing to have a steady boyfriend as part of her identity? This latter attitude is, again, a mark of her selfishness, and it's her degree of selfishness that is the driving current in this story.

The tale ends pathetically because that is the way the author intended it to end. Brenda has led a pathetic life for more than a decade, and the only redeeming interlude in that span was her time with Bobby, yet she was too selfish to see what a good thing she had, while it was actually hers.

Deprived of the one good thing in her life, she returns to her pathetic existence. She waits in vain for her "successor" to make the sort of mistake that SHE made, with Bobby. She refuses to admit her flaws, and believes that she's a "normal", "typical" woman. Thus, if SHE cheated on Bobby, sooner or later this new girl will, and then she (Brenda) will be right there, waiting to console Bobby and scoop him up again for her own. She hasn't learned anything from her bad choices and their consequences, and she apparently never will.

Again, it is definitely a pathetic ending for a story, but then Brenda IS a pathetic woman, so how could the tale end differently?:

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Grow up

Some people never do. At her age she discovers love and then callously betrays it. I felt a little sorry for her and him, they would have been very happy together. Actually, I despise her for ruining something that is so rare and hard to find. Do I think she should go on in hurt and anguish - No, he'll always remember her but also the hurt of betrayal. Deep love never quits but - he has moved on - she needs to go away.

swimwriterswimwriterover 13 years ago
Loved it

very nice story with perfect ending, and no one is pathetic and story certainly is not pathetic, I like both characters, she was stupid, but she needs to learn the lesson, it wan not in instant, she took him for granted, I think he was better without him, Every one has right to make thier first mistake but it does not mean that someone else has to pay for that, IT very believable, I had seen it in real life, like she thought she was special and thats why Bobby was with her, what she forgot is that every one sees different things in different people what he saw in her may be no will. What you want to see in your partenoer depends on how you place yourself and your own past experience, Bobby like her may be he was looking for cute not gorgeous, but with his experienced with brenda, he learned, and got some one who loved him. That why we always say, if you want to be happy go for someone who loves not you love him, love does not happen in instant you have to work on it, so it better to work on someone who loves you. Both characters were believable and likable, no one was bad, but yes she was stupid, and reconilation was not something that shoud have been done, then there would not have been any point in writing this story, some people can forgive, but bobby did not, that was the worst case for Brenda, so that every knows when you make mistake assume worst consequences and try to weigh it, can you afford it? If yes then go for it.

But I wish instead of telling the story from one side, it could have more dialogues in story, so that we can also try to understand other character, I dont like narrator changing in story, story must be told from single narrator, but including more dialogues form other characters make it more interesting, deeper and sensible. Try to do that other wise you are good.

Well, loved you story, I also liked your other stories, you are good, stories are very emotional and romantic, keep writing, you are becoming my favorite writer, I will look forward to you submissions.

Very Thanx for good read.

SwimWriter

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Long but good

Could have had more interplay between the two people but I like the fact that it was a story from the cheating wife point of view , something you dont see terribly often .

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Good story

My first reaction was 'how can she be this stupid?' but you have done a good job at developing Brenda as a character who lives a life of low expectations and with low self esteem. So Brenda as this character is believable. Brenda feels that women like herself are used and discarded. Fidelity is a foreign concept to her and therefore she is easy to stray and also unable to grasp why her lack of fidelity is so important to Bobby. Even more sadly she seems to be looking for another Bobby BUT she doesn't seem to have changed much herself (except possibly in the negative). To keep someone like Bobby SHE needs to be a different person. She could be if she wanted to be but she really hasn't learned the right lesson. She thinks she made a mistake. BUT she made a bad choice, not a mistake, based on he views of life. To make better choices she needs a better view of life. She doesn't realize this and that, sadly, prevents her from moving on to better circumstances. I have criticized other stories for dumb behavior by women but in those cases the women have been portrayed as intelligent, successful, and sophisticated women and such behavior did not fit their character. This works in this story because Brenda describes her own views of the world and they are in sync with her behavior,, sad as that may be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I have often wondered why so many "heavy duty cuties" are the way they are

Thanks to your story I found out. The slut just has to get drunk and fuck the loser. She was the big loser. No wonder Bobbie was the way he was. I have learned in life to not cast pearl befopre swine.. She was really a oinker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nicely done

Short and simple. Nice back story without too much to drag down the rest of the story. He pays a price for the woman she was, and she pays for the woman she is without the 'retribution factor' going over the top. Your editor needs to do a better job; missed quotation marks, sentence gaps, and grammatical errors such as using '2' when it should be spelled out, 'two', were a bit distracting.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
One punch?

She let Rochelle ruin her life and pay for it with one punch? Stupid. A little more thought and this story could have been a contender.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
ROFLMAO!

Great story, loved the hell out of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
IT WAS RAPE

Stories like this perpetuate the myth that entering someone's bedroom entitles them to have sex with you. IT DOES NOT. She should have gone to straight the police not home. It does not matter how many men have had her in the past and the sooner that our rape laws require sentences to be doubled if the defence attempt to discredit the victim for anything other than a history of false accusations; the better

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
You have to love a happy ending!

I thought her cheating ass got just what she deserved. Thanks for another good story.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
another story about a woman who shouldn't drink..

and who should be happy with what she's got. Good grief, she fluffed that up big time! All the other men went away, but Bob stayed.. and she's using him to attract more men to her? Ahah.. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig. Unfortunately, she didn't have to be a pig but she chose to be one! I just feel sad for her.. wait, not even that. I just shake my head in disgust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sad thing is

There are people this stupid and self centered. You made it a funny story, nice writing.

CyberSearcherCyberSearcherabout 13 years ago
Was She Drugged?

I am of the opinion she was drugged. Otherwise, she cannot hold her wine.

Why is it that all this sad stories about cheaters, always have the male character steadfastly refusing to hear the female character's explanation of thngs? Even if they do not reunite at least she said her piece and he can rebuttle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Funny and entertaining

story. I had a few chuckles over it. Also, unlike most posters here, you seem to have a good command of the language and a knack for sentence structure.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
You have a good ear for dialouge but

A really crappy understanding of paragraphs. What gives? You don't need a break between every sentence of dialogue.

Example:

"Oh your honey boy, he left last night" said Phil in a frustrated tone.

"Took one look at you sprawled out there and just ran out" he continued

"Several of the ladies at the party, offered to go home with him, but no soap" he said.

Should be:

"Oh your honey boy, he left last night" said Phil in a frustrated tone. "Took one look at you sprawled out there and just ran out. Several of the ladies at the party, offered to go home with him, but no soap" he said.

It is one explanation following one train of thought: What happened to Bobby.

This is my opinion, however (and that of pretty much every book I've ever read) but what do I know?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Nice story. Sucks for her that she ruined her one chance for true contentment and happiness by being an idiot. She made the mistake of being selfish and putting herself in a situation where she made an even more severe mistake. The final few lines are the best though -- how she believes all women are just like her.

I love reading these types of stories of yours and I hope to see more. For every one story where the female is the dense and gullible one there are hundreds of stories where it's the male who is oblivious. Even if some of your females take it a little too far (Running Out of Love stands out), they're always amusing little reads. Keep it up!

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Sad but real

You made her appear somewhat dense. Like everything she knew was only based on her own previous experiences with men who treated her like a slut. She apparently excepted that was always the way it would be and reverted at her first opportunity willingly.

You made it obvious that she did not respect him for his shyness around strangers. Nor his unwillingness to just take her and do her like other men did.

She loved the attention she got from Bobby but did not change how she saw life. She just didn't appear to have fallen "In love" with Bobby. She was just happy and proud she had a man "In Love" with her finally.

This is probably more common than some of us realize. I know that my daughters have broken a few hearts here in the last few years and had a couple of heartbreaks of their own. I just observe their trail of continual boyfriends and wonder when they will fall "In Love" and commit like Bobby tried to do. Hopefully finding one that falls "In Love" back!

They are pretty, well-built, and educated enough to have their choice, but there does not seem to be a hurry to marry now a days. No "Dare to Win" as Winterfrog says...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Agree with FD45 (04/28/11)

Your graphing of dialogue can be distracting. I believe FD45 presents his sample in a proper style.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
A FOOL NEVER HAS EITHER

honey, money or funny". TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I

guess...bill

rooldeewurldmanrooldeewurldmanalmost 12 years ago
A Raucous Read

I laughed so hard in some areas of the story and shook my head in others. The way she was thinking 'we'll get past this' when she was the one at fault and how her heart was broken when she saw the new love interest was hilarious.

"I'm the best damn dish washer there is!"

This is a character who is set up for a lifetime of lonely nights and hitting 60 before you know it! LoL Too funny!

VickieTernVickieTernover 11 years ago
Sad

She finds better than she dreamed she deserves, knows it, then when drunk loses it from old habituation. A prisoner of her own past behavior and anatomy. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more fact than fiction

sad but true so many times... 4 stars for this life time story!

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81almost 11 years ago
sighs

What a hopeless woman... She is, however, right about one thing: She's a SLUT!

drmrbludrmrbluover 10 years ago
Sad and true tale

It is hoped this is a totally fictitious story, but some how there is a feel of reality in there as well. Our lives revolve on such brief issues, in that minute diversions redirects our future into an opposite direction. In the case of Brenda, she could have been drugged not just had a few too many drinks.

It also stands to reason that the selfish aggressor needs to have his own day of reckoning, with equally or worse consequences -- either or both physical and emotional. In addition, Brenda deserves another opportunity at some sort happiness to leave her past life behind her and plan on a happier future. It seems unlikely with her offended partner Bobby, but with someone who can appreciate her for what she is presently, not wanting to change her. At least some understanding there might be a few hurdles to get over or around due to unhealthy mind sets. If a truly monogamous relationship is desirous, then the communication needs to be open enough to explore faulty thinking. They weren't engaged, perhaps close to it, but some form of reconciliation could have given her some closure to terrible situation and further impress a much needed lesson on Brenda's way of thinking.

Just also wanted to thank you for taking the time to write these stories. Some how last couple of stories of yours I have read had their impact upon me and resulted in a quiet sadness that seems some how unreasonable to me. Personally, the 'sexual' encounters were not the main draw, more the interactions of the characters and how the choices they made shoot them in the foot. I can get a sense of it prior to the unveiling, but talking to display just never changes the outcome.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Just desserts

Brenda got exactly what she deserved. She didn't love Bobby. She loved the fact that she had someone to throw in the faces of her coworkers- look who I have on my arm! He was a fashion accessory to her. She knew about his shyness, and cursed him for it because she couldn't show everyone she wasn't just the town bike. She gave no consideration to Bobby's fears and struggles with shyness at all. She went to the party thinking how could she trade up. So she didn't love him, she wanted a new accessory. When she went to bed with Phil, she became so angry at the thought of Bobby walking in and stopping her that she locked the door. Her thought processes were fairly clear at that point, so she wanted this. She didn't struggle or say no until Phil tried to take her ass, and even then she didn't try too hard. Bobby was the luckiest guy on earth to get away from her before he made the biggest mistake of his life by marrying her.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Sad Tale

She finally met the man she wanted to love forever but it seems the world didn't want it to happen. Sluts can fall in love and stay with one man. I believe she was drugged and what occurred ruined her life. Sounds awfully real for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cornflower

Corn flower is blue, did you mean corn silk which is yellow?

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
*****

Atta boy, Bobby, BTB! Good story,SS6. Enjoy most of your work. (I know it's work.) I wish a lot more of the writers had good editors/proofreaders. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
she knew

she had to know what went on at the house party . workers talk about all the

dirt of bosses. she was just a slut.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Upgrade

She got what she deserved.

She already had the best guy she ever had, who was devoted to her, and she's already talking about an "upgrade"?

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
NO FOOL...NO HONEY

just a lack of knowing limitations. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
5*

5* because it shows the shallowness of people, or ignorance. she could have been drugged, and he wouldn't even talk to her, to find out what happened. she was just as bad in trusting someone that didn't deserver her trust. sad story for both.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I read this once before, too lazy to look if I commented before.

A good story that shows that sometimes you can't take the slut out of the woman. Sometimes you can but usually you cannot. Having known several, usually knowingly, only one of about five could change. Oh, well, I was a slut at the time myself (or whatever the correct terminology is) so I did not let me worry too much.

Just saying how tough it is for them to change. Yes, I was able to change (not really, I just became more discreet, LOL). Thank you for writing although it was depressing.

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
They Never Seem to Explore the Potential Drugged Angle

Brenda felt dizzy and her inhibitions were low. Sounded like her drink may have been spiked. Yet that never seems to be expanded (not the first it has been in one of your stories).

Still enjoyed the story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Drugged

A lot of comments are saying that she could have been drugged or whatever. Does it really matter? Earlier during the party she said that lots of hot guys had seen her with Bobby and maybe she could possibly get an "upgrade" since she was tired of his shy nature. So yeah she still doesn't deserve to be with Bobby regardless if she was drugged, her statement shows that she never really loved him

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A quick one and

I guess I expect more and better from you .. maybe you were hungover Scotty

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
When You Are Willing To Lose It All For Nothing You Always Will

Not one of your best efforts, but I read it; and will continue to read more. You can't hit a home run every time. This was more like a bunt single.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And A Tiger Her Stripes

She was a slut before he met her. She was a slut when he met her. She proved herself to still be a slut when he was about to propose. She Is A Slut...No Loss To Bobby!

Bobby got off lightly and was lucky to learn about the slut before marriage.

As for "was she drugged"? My question is why was she there without Bobby in the first place?

She also, during the party considered "trading up" from Bobby. Yeah now that's the kind of woman to marry...NOT!

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
A change of pace and a little humorous

People this ignorant do exist, more of them than you would think. I read some comments that this story wasn't up to your usual standards but it was a change of pace and somewhat humorous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
whore lost

when she jumped im with a black-creature .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please!

Why has no one said anything about Rochelle and her husband? If I were Bobby ,even when I dropped Brenda I would still seek revenge on those asshole's for fucking up my life. MAKE THOSE BITCHES PAY!!

enjayemenjayemover 6 years ago
WTF?

Did I miss something?

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
Couple Of Life Themes In This Very Sad Story

First, as Graucho Marx said "I don't want to belong to a club that would have me". She was so shit upon by others that when someone decent found value in her she wondered a bit if there is something wrong with him. I think she appreciated him mostly, but the only hint was at the party when she wondered if she could "upgrade". But overall he had his faults and she mostly overlooked them, but I can see how she can be a little pissed off that he is too hesitant, too shy, too timid. Confidence is very attractive in people, and especially women desire that in men.

Second, is that when we have been living too much with one extreme we really hunger for the other extreme even if it's not something we normally wanted. I once worked with a man who had a gorgeous wife. She literally was a 15 on a scale of 1 to 10, but face and body. But she was extremely high maintenance. Once we were having a meeting and a coworker we had passed by who was a very plain girl, a bit older, but who smiled all the time and had a very happy disposition. And this guy and I were alone in the room at the time and he looked at me and with true sincerity said isn't she really beautiful. At first I looked at him like he's crazy. But then I got it. He truly hungered for a woman that smiled easily, that was pleasant and to him she really looked gorgeous. Needless to say they eventually divorced. I remember he used to tell me about how his wife used to berate him because he made something like $500,000 a year unlike her boyfriend before him who was a billionaire. So in this story I can see Brenda enjoying being told what to do for a change, for her to be in the submissive role even if it was by a man she would normally have found attractive or desirable.

The story truly made me sad for Brenda, and for those commenters putting her down, I'm sure would have no problem "kicking someone while they're down" or kicking a defenseless puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh man

Bobby ... Such a many man, the man among all other man ... So cool ... And with his MUSTANG ... Man the Definition of a man... Or just a story from a narcist ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Re: nancyharpman17

You might think it's only a bunt single but it's still a base hit, can still drive in a run and you can still score the winning run. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good stuff

I haven't read one quite like that before. Poor dumb girl being true to her nature lost everything. Great story.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What a stupid skanky ho

!!

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
AFTER READING OVER 10

OF STANGS STORIES AND I NEED TO ASK THIS. DO ALL CHUBBY FAT WOMEN CHEAT? IN ALL OF HIS STORIES THE OFFENDER IS A 5FT- 5FT 4IN TALL 130-160 LBS BIG BREAST BIG ASS CHEATING WOMAN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

Stang is n My top 10 here as far as writers go .. But then again I love Mustangs and Mopars .. When they Re-did the Camaro they screwed it up ..

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
A well done story.

I enjoyed this one. Well, I enjoy all of stang’s work.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Not one of his best. I usually tend to really enjoy his stories but this one was just...meh.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
This was fun.

4-stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

BRENDA THE BITCH WANTED AN UPGRADE AT THE PARTY BUT SHE JUSTGOT FUCKED OVER....GOOD RIDDANCE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wonder if she had something put in her drink ..I use to go to my ex's Christmas party's . Everyone thought I was a Mouse . 4 years in the sandbox does not make many mousses .He is better off with out her in his life

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

That's a bit different from the norm here. It's quite original. The BF and mother are likable, but I would not give 2 cents for any of the other characters. Very interesting.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Just not my cupcake.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

A waste of time, except for those who may like the ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The word pathetic was created just for her.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Very average. AA+

Attila_OAttila_Oabout 2 years ago

Bleh !

Just a depressing tale of a stupid woman.

Ganymede69Ganymede69about 2 years ago

Yeah she is crazy.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Typical Skankasorus. I often wondered why it was the quiet less confident guys that settled for less of a partner, that ended up with a cheating slut... So, are we to conclude that the Cheater, who had a bunch of one nighter’s? Did she just stay true to her inner slut; or was she drugged or drunk enough to forget what a great guy. I wonder why she badgered him to be more social and then dumped all over him when he was more social> BTRH...

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

Yeah, I know, this was written for entertainment, but please, give the girl some backbone. She lays there and lets herself get raped, sodomized and insulted, again and again, while the man she LOVES is outside. She's supposed to be a big girl, he's old- what's keeping her from knocking the crap out of him? Not just the wife. No believability here.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fat bitch skank Brenda deserved her comeuppance!! Slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why didn’t she go to the police and report her bosses husband while the drugs were still in her system and then Bobby might have come back

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

D'habitude, j'aime les vraies btb, mais là, c'était du viol et la fille ne méritait pas cela. Si je pouvais mettre des étoiles en négatif, je l'aurais fait. Étonnant de la part de SS06.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I liked Brenda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job, I really enjoy your stories, your writing style is very good, thanks, you’re one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad story. She was clearly drugged. Look how she acted and rhe sense of loss of time. Phil raped her and forcibly sodomized her. She passed out til the morning. Given her weight the dose was not high enough to completely knock her out. No clue why she didn't go to thr police and get tested. Rape drugs are detectable in the body for days. If the author intended it to be just alcohol (always refilled by Rochelle the bitch) then the way she acted was and what transpired was inconsistent. For example getting that wasted, she did not vomit. She also got affected strongly in a rush, and then after what 15-20 mins of sex she passed out. Her locking the door and her anger suggests she was disoriented not just drunk. Anyways sad story. She did not deserve that Rochelle and Phil did to her. As usual the author's men never try to confront the offending party. Though Bobby was very shy and introverted so that is consistent with his personality. Too bad Phil and Rochelle don't get any bad karma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the story was good yet tier was a lot more that could have been done. revenge is one of those things like checking her blood for drugs, and pressing charges for rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was poorly conceived and poorly written, then put in the wrong category. I mean, seriously, how many brain cells does it really take to understand that a girlfriend isn't a wife?

You tried to make her out to be some horrible slut, but basically she's a girl with low self esteem who got drugged by a serial predator and then got an extra dose of mistreatment because her boyfriend shot down the other sexual predator. You tried to make the boyfriend out as some noble gentleman, but he's an insecure asshole who abandoned his girlfriend and was too stupid to recognize the setup he helped happen by voluntarily separating from his girlfriend so the sexual predators could hunt unimpeded. Sure, he remained pure by escaping the predator, but he did so at the sacrifice of the girl he came with and should have protected like a real boyfriend.

Sorry, but there are no characters in this story worth caring about. The closest one to being worth caring about is actually the "villain" of your story...

jflindersjflindersabout 1 year ago

Good story. I have to admit to wondering what alternative world the anon from six days ago lives in. The conception was fine, the writing was fine, the category is ok-it is closer to belonging in LW than any of the other categories here, and the writer makes out the character to be what he writes about her. The girl was written as an unfaithful slut, the writer wrote he guy as a noble gentleman who didn't settle for a slut and just because the anon reader doesn't like the characters that way doesn't change the way they're depicted in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was written to leave the impression that she was drugged & too stupid to follow up on that.

Reading this I couldn’t believe she just lay there & took his abuse. I really didn’t like that 2 stars.

Bill S.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

I think that marrying a slut and then divorcing her because she is a slut is a lot like reading a Loving Wives story about a slut cuckolding and then writing a bad review because the woman was a slut.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bitch Brenda was a slut and an unlikable character

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades9 months ago

a story of life and one's fuckups. Thanks for your writing.

miket0422miket04229 months ago

Even for an LW story the plot of this story was extremely thin.

Brenda is so excited to finally get Bobby to a party so she can actually introduce him to all her friends, then immediately turns around and gets so mad at him being shy that minutes later she's fucking Grandpa Munster?

I normally love stories by this author but, this one was just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not bad, if rather silly. Think that commenters are taking this story way too seriously.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Odd. Yes she is a slut. And her motivations were vague and peculiar. But she was also drugged (pretty obvious) and forcibly sodomized against her will and nothing happens to Rochelle and her awful husband. I get that Phil had to move on. They weren't even engaged. But the story was quite poor and not worthy of this author. Was it really just ansetup for the title?

fredbrownfredbrown5 months ago

Both names may start with a B but old Bob is lucky Brenda shows her true self at the party. Roofie or not, the little lady is 180 out from what he needs...... It's a 4 at best

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

This was a poorly written story and I give it a 3 star rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous