A Fragile Cup of Witch's Brew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eclare
eclare
1,109 Followers

Again I was overwhelmed with emotion and joy realizing that I was able to give her that gift. A good hard fuck.

I couldn't believe how wet her pussy was. I needed and couldn't resist grabbing a quick lick. I pulled out and off of her while still holding her legs apart. I slapped my tongue right into the heart of her pulsing and gaping pussy and came away from the diversion with the most glorious taste of her earthy, feminine pussy juice.

Back in I went into her slippery vagina. Her contractions started up right away again.

The little diversion, I suddenly realized, did a number on me. Not only did I have a mouthful taste of her delectable ambrosia tripping my senses, but the slipperiness and her constant pussy strangulation of my cock put me in an inevitable collision course with the edge.

She kept at it. Her whole body was glistening, spasmodically jerking, red, hot, wet and surrounded by her gorgeous hair.

I lost track of time. It just didn't matter. I was so completely focused on pleasuring Sybil.

I gouged her with a deep rotation to the right.

Her orangy, sweaty armpit hairs...

And then to the left.

The nape of her neck, pulsing in mutual contractions with her pussy muscles, clinging onto a few wisps of hair...

Deep push all the way in and hold to feel her contractions.

Her beautiful skin and face...

Another deep stroke.

Those little laughing freckles...

Another deep stroke.

Her pulsating vagina...

I came in a torrent. My hips were thrashing, my spine jerking uncontrollably. I managed to hang on. Everything went grey for just a moment and I was suddenly overcome with the heat, the lack of oxygen, my jerking body and the slipperiness of Sybil's cunt. Fingernails dug into my back holding me in place.

Our slippery, sweaty, drool covered mouths found each other and slathered each other's faces between gasps for air.

When we had enough face sliding we simply clutched each other. Our hot sweaty chests heaved against each other as we gasped for air into each other's ears. I was entangled in red hair, "Oh my god," was all we repeatedly muttered between gasps.

I managed to pull my weight off enough for Sybil's legs to stretch out below me. I moment later, I slipped off of her and nestled half on my side in the crook between the wall and the mink fur covered bed.

From behind her I watched Sybil as she dug cum from her pussy and then smeared it all over her belly, her tits, her thick pubic hair and her cunt. Then she proceeded to lick her fingers clean.

What a fuck machine she was.

I had just cum twice without losing my bone.

It wasn't as if she had multiple orgasms...It was just one non-stop big one.

I was completely amazed. And grateful that I could do my part. Maybe I came too early the second time? Maybe she was actually a little disappointed with me?

Our sweaty skin slid over each other as we continued to gasp for air.

"Thank," breath, "you," exhale, "Sybil." I took another deep breath and added, "You're unbelievable."

"Thank you Sax. I needed that." She also took a deep breath and then in an upbeat voice said, "That was fun!"

I smiled. That was a positive.

"Did I pass out?" She asked.

"No. Did I cum too early?"

"Oh heaven's no."

I couldn't help but chuckle."I have to say Sybil, in all honesty, that is the most unbelievable, brain splitting, fantastic sexual experience I've ever had."

"I told you that you were in for a treat."

She kissed me on my mouth. I could still taste sex.

"Yes and you're quite the hostess."

She kissed me again, smiled and then asked, "Okay, so what adjectives do you have now to describe me?"

"Ooohh, let's see, unbelievably sexy, hot, smooth, beautiful, tasty," I kissed her lips, "wise, gracious, intelligent, fantastic, witty, smart, funny and fun to be with, eminently fuckable, did I mention sexy? Beautiful, old hag of a witch!"

"Ah haa haaa!" She smacked my belly.

I repositioned myself on the bed. We both lay on the warm black fur facing the fire. My soft cock was nestled in the cheeks of her tight ass. Most of her orangy mane was tucked underneath her as I tenderly touched the gentle rise of her boobs.

"Thank you Sax," she whispered.

"Thank you," I whispered back into her ear.

We lay silently for a few minutes. I was in heaven snuggled up to her precious, warm body.

She rotated in the bed to face me. Her right hand stroked my left shoulder and she looked me straight in the eye.

"Sax, I'm going to do it. I'm going to donate a kidney."

I gulped and then sighed. "I was afraid you were going to say that."

Her face quirked, "Why?"

"Because I don't want to lose you."

"Oh Sax," she smiled, pushed her face forward and kissed me on the lips, "don't you worry about me. I'll be around this pond for quite a few more seasons yet." She pinched my cheek gently. "Come on, don't look so gloomy."

I tried to smile.

"You should be happy for Dee."

I really did try to smile.

"I am. But I can't help but worry about you."

"Sax."

"When I first came here, just a few hours ago. My first impression was that you were nuts. Actually that's not true. My first impression was that you're not Sybil Varro. Then I came to conclusion that you're nuts. Now Sybil, I have to say that I believe everything that you're telling me..."

"Why thank you Sax," she cut me off.

"And if you're telling me that you are going to die of kidney fail..."

"Sax," she cut me off again, "I've made my decision. It was mine to make."

"I know. I'm sorry Sybil." She brushed my cheek.

"We can go to Shining Tree tomorrow then. Let's just do it while there's still time for Dee."

"Well, how long does it take to get back to Shining Tree from here?"

"To get back to the highway, just a little over two hours. I think. I don't use a watch Sax. But if nobody picks us up from there, or we decide to walk..."

"You go that way," I asked pointing, "through Wasa-what's-its lake?"

"Wasapika. You seem shocked."

"So I came the wrong way? They steered me wrong in Shining Tree?"

"You didn't come the wrong way."

"How do you get here then?"

"The same as you. From Cryderman."

"But it's only two hours going the other way?"

"With the current," she stressed, "It's a tough trip going against the current up the next section of this river. I've done it many times. It's no joke. I tend to go the other way when I'm going about my business of finding food."

"Okay I believe you."

She nibbled at my neck. It felt so good.

"So if we leave first thing in the morning..."

"After breakfast."

"Okay after breakfast, do you have any more stew left?"

"Yes. And after sex."

"Well, hang on. What I'd like to do is make it all the way back to Toronto tomorrow. Can we do that?"

"Not if we spend the whole morning fucking."

"You mean making love?" I said trying to be the gentleman, "can we make it in one day?"

"You mean drive."

"Yes, as opposed to flying by broom."

"Ahh ha haaa!"

"We can have sex once we get to my condo and then go to the hospital the next day. And then I'll drive you back here after your surgery."

"I can take the bus."

"Not without money you can't Sybil."

"True. We'll work that out later." She paused for a moment before she added, "Okay, let's leave early in the morning then. We'll take both canoes."

"Can we just tie one up behind the other?"

"Yeah, that would be fine."

"Excellent because that way I can watch your cute bum in the seat in front of me the whole way."

"Ahh ha haa!" She took a deep breath and said, "Maybe I made the wrong decision. Maybe I should just keep you here as my captured sex pet."

"I'd be good with that, except they'll come looking for me in a few days."

"I'll hide you until they're gone."

"I'll hide myself."

"Ahh ha haa!"

"Tell them that you turned me into a raven. Berlioz will play along."

"Ahh ha haa!"

"Trust me, they'll believe it."

"They would too! Ahh ha haa!"

"Just stir your cauldron like you did earlier."

"Double, double toil and trouble. Fire burn and cauldron bubble!"

"And then get Hess to send every mosquito in the woods after them. Just suck them dry and then chop them up and feed them to Meyer. Get rid of the evidence."

"Ahh ha haa!"

We were both laughing away until I suddenly realized she could probably do that. I sucked on her nipple as she regained her composure. I recalled young Tom asking, 'why would I want to go looking for Sybil?'

"Sybil, can I ask you something?"

"Anything, go ahead."

"Ben, at the general store in Shining Tree was very hesitant to tell me where you lived. In fact he claimed that he didn't really know."

"He's never been here, at least not while I was here."

"Anyway, he didn't really want to tell me. And so, I almost accused him of trying to protect you."

"I told you he's a sweet man."

"Well, yeah, okay, but...he said something to the effect, 'she doesn't need us protecting her. If anything, it's the other way around.'"

"Oh?"

"What did he mean by that?"

"I'm not sure really."

"Do you protect them?"

"Hmm...I would say yes...in the sense that our little community here protects the well being of this corner of the boreal forest, which includes them. But I wouldn't expect him to be aware of that. I think...perhaps...he may have meant that you need protection."

"From who? From you?"

"Certainly."

"Why would you say that?"

She paused for a moment before answering. "Sax, are you sure you want to know?"

"Yes."

She paused again. "If you came here with the intent to harm me...you would have been dispatched immediately."

"Hooo! Hell, as it turns out, lucky for me 'cause all I wanted was your life."

"Ahh ha haa! Yeah, but you weren't to know. Your intent wasn't malevolent. I knew that before you set foot anywhere near here."

"So if you wanted to have a gazillion mosquitoes suck the blood out of someone, you could arrange that?"

"Perhaps, I doubt that the community would go along with that idea. But theoretically, yes."

"If it were just up to you, how would you have dispatched of me?"

She grabbed my cock and balls, "Death by fucking! Ahh haa haa!"

"Aaaggghhhh! You are trying to kill me!"

"And you are killing me! Ahh haa ha!"

We laughed and then smiled at each other as the dark firelight flickered.

"Sybil, I'm absolutely convinced your witch's brew really is a love potion."

"Why do you say that?" I could see she was smiling.

"Because I'm crazy in love with you, that's why."

Her smile widened into a big toothy grin, "And I love you too Sax. After all, I drank some too."

We kissed. My lips tingled. My whole body did.

"Wasn't there a love potion in one of Shakespeare's plays?" I whispered in the near dark.

"A Midsummer Night's Dream," she whispered back, "now you go and have one because it will be a long day tomorrow." She kissed each of my eyes closed.

*

I awoke in the morning with a start. At first I didn't know where I was. I had a face full of mink. The cabin, the cauldron, Sybil, it all came back. I had to piss. I had slept like a frikkin' log. I remembered fucking my brains out last night.

Naked except for my now dry and wearable shoes, I stepped outside, it was bright and already starting to warm up, "Morning Berlioz, where's Sybil?" He turned to his left. I turned to my right, Sybil stepped into view carrying an armful of split logs. "Good morning dear," I said smiling.

"My look at you, good morning," she stepped up to me, her hair was wet. She angled her head for a kiss. I kissed her. Joy cascaded through my body, but I still had to piss. Her free hand caressed my now depleting morning wood.

"I like the look Sax, but unfortunately, so will the mosquitoes. The community has stopped doing their thing in that regard now that I made my decision." Her brown eyes twinkled. "Beautiful morning isn't it?"

"It sure is Sybil."

As I sat in the outhouse it dawned on me, in her thick, long black robe Sybil was almost mosquito proof. There was method to her madness.

I got dressed, as Sybil made some breakfast. We had what I thought was a mild wintergreen tea. It was good.

"Creeping snowberry, leaves and fruit, the stems are a bit bitter," she corrected me.

We had a warm gruel of 'reed seeds' and the last of the delicious frog stew. She also made another patty of bread which was finished with the serviceberry jam. It was all very, very tasty.

I helped her wash up the wooden bowls and put away the cutlery. I watched her as she walked down to the water carrying the cauldron. Next to where her white canoe sat she reached into the water and pulled out two handfuls of small stones and sand and threw them into the big black pot. She dipped the edge into the pond to collect a bit of water swirled it around about eight or nine times and then dumped out the contents right back to where she picked up the stones. She then rinsed out the cauldron twice.

She smiled as she stepped back up onto the porch carrying the big pot, "There are tiny little minnows there already."

Sybil hung the pot back into the still burning fireplace and said, "Okay I'm ready to go."

"Aren't you going to pack anything?" I was a bit shocked.

"I did." She pulled a hairbrush and a toothbrush from a pocket in her cloak.

"That's it?"

"I don't have anything else Sax."

"Don't you have, like...street clothes?"

"Nope. This is it. This is me."

I just couldn't imagine us waltzing into the hospital with her dressed like a witch. They'd probably put her straight into the psych ward.

"What about the fire?" It was burning away.

"We're not bringing that."

"You're not going to put it out?"

A look of bewilderment crossed her face, "Sax, it's quite capable of putting itself out. It doesn't need my help."

I was still a little puzzled. "You're not going to bring anything else?"

"Canoe and paddle, but seriously Sax, all I really need to bring is a spare kidney."

Before I touched the red canoe I had to try it. I splashed my fingers in the water and then pulled them out and watched. Sure enough a massive pike languidly swam by, his dorsal fin and tail fin poked right out of the water. He disappeared into the deep. Clearly I wasn't Sybil.

I found my flashlight on the outdoor low wooden table. We loaded my backpack into the red canoe.

"Don't you have a life jacket?" I asked her as I put mine on.

"I'm not going to drown Sax. And neither are you."

"Oh, of course." And then I realized, "But it's the law, every boater has to have a lifejacket when out on the water."

"I don't care. Who's going to enforce it?"

"Okay, whatever." I took the life jacket off.

Sybil sat in front, I steered. Her white, empty, eight foot canoe was tied to the back of the red one and simply followed along. I loved watching her thin waist flare to elegant hips and tight ass which even the robe couldn't hide.

"Isn't your canoe going to bump into rocks and things as we go along?"

"Don't worry about it. Smokie will look after it."

"Who the hell is Smokie?"

"The spirit of a Cree elder. He's my canoeing guide," she held her hand up in the air, "he's part of the community."

"Of course." I know I rolled my eyes behind her.

"He knows this river and this whole area better than anyone alive."

"Including you?"

"Including me."

"How about Gladys or Berlioz or Meyer? They've been here all their lives."

"Yes, but they don't canoe."

We paddled for a while, she would occasionally say, "That way," and point with either her paddle or her hand.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Sure."

"If you're the intermediary between this physical world and the spirit world, as you called it, why do you cut yourself off and live in isolation from other people. In other words, how can you be seeing for your clients, if that's the right word, if you don't actually come in contact with other people?"

We paddled for a moment before she said, "Let me answer that question with an analogy."

"Okay."

"Imagine a big ballroom."

"Okay."

"It's empty, except for you and me."

"Alright."

"Even though we were standing thirty feet apart, we could carry on a conversation, right?"

"Okay."

"Now fill that room with people all talking together, laughing, clinking glasses, whistling, singing...we couldn't carry on that conversation even if we were just ten feet apart."

"Okay, but I'm not sure I get your point."

"The point is, for me to be able to see, I can't have a thousand voices drowning out the conversation. In the presence of people, that's what happens. The more people around me, the louder the noise. It doesn't have to get very loud before I just give up trying to see."

"Interesting."

"In a city environment I have to be physically touching the other person to see clear through the background noise and even then it rarely works. Their soul has to be wrenched wide open, the noise around me is so loud. They can't be thinking, they have to be feeling."

"Okay."

"The gift that I have Sax is not unique. Everyone can do it and it's just like playing piano, anyone can learn. Some will be better than others. And it takes practice to learn how to play well."

"So how do you get your clients then?"

"They come to me in a fashion."

"They paddle out here to find you?"

"No never."

"How then?"

"Referral mainly."

"What?"

"Sax, I live in a community."

"I don't understand."

"No, I wouldn't expect you to."

We paddled for a few minutes then she pointed to a gravelly beach, "Land us there." I did.

I put my life jacket back on and the backpack on top of that. Like a pro she picked up her eight foot canoe, slung it upside down over her head, tucked the paddle inside and said, "Follow me."

I did. I picked up the red canoe and slung it on my shoulders. Sweating and grunting and bumping in to random hidden branches, almost tripping over mossy logs and almost twisting my ankle on the rocks, but I did. I followed her as she effortlessly glided through the boreal forest. I was sure she had to slow down and wait for me.

We portaged for what seemed forever, but in reality it couldn't have been more than twenty minutes.

"Wow," I said as I finally put the red canoe back into the water next to her white one. "What did we just avoid?"

"A big shallow bend in the river with gravelly shallow rapids. There's not enough water to make it through. Not at this time of year. And the rocks are too slippery to portage along the river."

Off we went again with her canoe trailing behind.

"How long have you been living here? In the summer," I added.

She took a deep breath, "A couple of years before my sister died, so eighteen years I guess. It took me a while to let go of the trappings of normal society and to learn how to fully tune in...Ha!...I'm still learning how to tune in."

"Can you honestly say that you're happy here?"

"Absolutely I can. It's my home. My life. It's a part of me. And I'm a part of it."

"I've a home too, but it's just a place to live."

"You have a house then Sax, not a home."

"Sixth floor condo actually, I live there, but I'm not part of it."

"That's too bad Sax, I hope you find your home someday. A place for you to actually live."

"I guess."

"Maybe you'll come back here one day."

"Maybe, who knows?"

A seer would.

"If you were living out here in isolation, how did you find out that your sister and her husband died? And then make it to the funeral in time?"

She paddled three excruciating quiet strokes before she answered. I knew I had asked a painful question. I was cringing by the time she responded. "I heard her scream in agony at the moment of the collision. I was picking berries at the time. I was literally knocked off my feet. I knew right away what happened. She died instantly. Her husband hung on for another day."

eclare
eclare
1,109 Followers
1...45678...11