A Friend in Need... of My Wife!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace continued to stroke Jason's cock and it was soon hard and ready to go another round, as was mine. I myself had never recovered so quickly. As he turned her over, she said, "You better be careful not to cum in me unless you want to get me pregnant! I'm ovulating today and I'm sure your semen is quite potent," she giggled.

Jason said, "I'll try my best but I'm not making any promises."

What was I hearing! I felt that I should do or say something, but I was so lost in lust that I was paralyzed! I knelt in front of Candace as Jason mounted her doggy style. "Ooh, your so damn tight," he said, as he slowly entered her.

When he started to lunge into her pussy she stopped sucking me so she could concentrate on the massive fucking she was getting. Her ass cheeks shuddered as he pounded his cock into her vagina. I sat on the side of the bed watching and pinching her nipples. She moaned and shouted every time she came, which must have been five or six times.

Jason exclaimed, "I'm about to cum, do you really want me to pull out?"

Candace looked up at me for a response. I just grinned at her. She said, "No, please don't pull out, fill me with your cum!"

I couldn't believe what I heard, she didn't care that he could and probably "would" get her pregnant. I knew his gigantic balls were churning up enormous amounts of virile sperm for my wife.

She wanted his cock and his cum inside her. Jason tensed up and planted himself firmly in her pussy as he spasmed and shot his load into her receptive belly. I came all over the side of the bed while hardly even touching myself. They stayed locked together for several moments.

She knew that this was an ideal position for keeping a man's semen in her cervix. Candace looked at me as he released her and said, "Thank you." Her pussy lips were engorged and matted heavily with gobs of Jason's cum.

She caught her breath and said, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. I thought I could but I was out of control, he's such a good fuck."

I just grinned as usual knowing that millions of his sperm were making their way into my wife's womb.

For the rest of the second week they continued to go at it, fucking themselves silly. He never once pulled out, probably enjoying the fact that he was knocking up his friend's wife. Maybe my wife is thinking that she found a way for us to have a baby. Whatever the case, I had become a true voyeur, enjoying being cuckolded in my own house.

After he left and returned home, things slowly came back to normal, until the day that Candace missed her period...

12