All Comments on 'A Friend in Yoga'

by happilymarried11

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ManosHandsManosHandsover 8 years ago
Beautiful!

A truly great read. I like that you left out the seduction, if that's the way it played out. It makes the reader fill in the blanks.

Looking forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?

Where do you people learn English?

It's "shudder", not 'shutter'...

And it's "beaten", not 'beat', as in 'can never be beaten'.

Both of the above examples are widespread on this site - not just this particular author. But this author's attempts to set a lah-di-dah tone and ambience make such simple and completely avoidable mistakes all the more jarring and annoying.

The standard of language and the vocabulary on this site just keeps getting worse.

Where are all the so-called "editors"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No.

I have seldom read such pretentious, over-written crap.

I was just bored. Boredom isn't erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"My wife's motion doesn't change at all, but becomes all the more explosive and erotic seeing the look of intense pleasure in my wife's eyes while another woman guides her love making, her riding of me, her husband and lover."

That word soup defies all logical or grammatical analysis.

Her motion doesn't change but becomes more... So, you are saying it doesn't change but it changes.

Grammatically you are saying that your wife sees the pleasure in her own eyes. Without a mirror, something you haven't mentioned, that would be impossible and a bit impractical in the circumstances what with her being so busy.

And that's just one sentence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous