All Comments on 'A Friend's Confession'

by markindy

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent understanding of homophobia

This deals honestly and erotically with a straight man overcoming his homophobia to engage in MM sex.It captures all the reluctance and fascination at the same time. Hot writng, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ADD SOME FAMILY BI

GOOD BEGINNING-BUT-PERHAPS EITHER MIKE OR DREW'S MUSCLE DAD DISCOVERS THESE HOT GUYS' SECRET-AND "COMES OUT" HIMSELF-AND MIKE AND DREW AND DAD(S) GET INTO SOME REAL HOT FAMILY FUN...WITH THE WIVES JOINING IN..

nickymartinnickymartinover 17 years ago
awesome

great story - I started stroking in the beginning and shot off twice reading it. Let me know when you post again. VERY HOT!!! Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent writing, believable and hot!

This is a very hot story thanks to how well written it is and how realistically the writer portrayed Mike's initially very mixed emotions about M/M sex with his friend. Very erotic descriptions of the sex too!

MissouribiguyMissouribiguyover 17 years ago
Very nice

That is one hot story. I like that you made your characters emotional, something which I haven't done on my own stories.

I would like to have sequel with one of wives finding out, and joining in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

Wow It is hot. It is a well-orgainzied writing. It is easier to read too. Two male characters are very believable.. Their fucking scenes creamed my loin hot and hard..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
fulfilling and intruiging...

this was one of the better stories i have read...it was very hot, and the suddlety of it added so much. it could make for a great erotic movie or porn(with decent actors and quality production and such.) it's on a different level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent realistic story

A well writen story of lust and sexual awakenings, very realistic. I wonder how much of the authors own experiences have been portrayed, the insight into homophobia, and Mike's reluctance to accept his own feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Once is not enough

I have read this multiple times.. Each time getting the same reaction, wet, sticky, and relieved. I wish I had the guts to come on to one particular friend. Married, straight, kids. Way too nervous about repercussions.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Sex from Friend to Friend

This wonderful HOT SEX story is not about romance, but about the tense complexity of bi manual, oral, and anal sex between two best buds whose wives are temporarily unavailable. It is a painfully realistic analytical treatment of an essentially universal predicament. Opposites abound: anger and happiness, frustration and fulfillment, certainty and doubt, pain and joy. This life episode is a marvel! Thank you!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Hello, Good Bi Buddy

This tale offers HOT SEX, sort of topping off long friendship. It's risky -- and VERY real. (I'll not dwell on the many small grammatical and spelling mistakes.) I like these men; their wives will have to work it into a more complex relationship. This is a frequent real-life story well told.

jm02201960jm02201960over 12 years ago
Straight male sex

I love the topic of straight men engaging in sex for sex's sake. It is probably one of the most under-reported segments of the population because so many men are afraid of what their actions "make" them. You are no more made gay by fucking a man than you are made a plumber by installing a sink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
two hours reading this

i wish i could keep an erection this long all day....that is a good story...well done.... jonathan lancashire....uk

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
SENSITIVE STORY VERY WELL WRITTEN

This is the only story of MM sex I have ever read that turned me on. I am very str8, I think. Hell, I really don't really know what I am any more. I now realize that when I watch "straight" porn, I find myself admiring a good looking cock and I could list my criteria but, I won't. I am 71 years old and I now have a "bucket list" and sucking a good looking cock for my first time is high on the list. Thanks for your story. Gave it a 5.

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

Very hot and I liked that he was so conflicted about what doing this meant in terms of his sexuality, even though he is clearly straight. I'm sure any man would have to question himself after such an experience, but I think most of us would come to the conclusion that we are still into women and just horny enough to fuck a guy if the circumstances were right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Holy Shit. . . I have never cum so hard reading anything in my life. Oh wow

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 11 years ago
Good story!

Almost makes me wish I could try this. The story was just the right length to allow me to finish.

deathangel182deathangel182almost 11 years ago

Holy shit!! This story was so fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WoW !!! Reading story and Understanding that I am surley not alone !!!!

I am 69 years old !! Great number, huh !! Married 4 times. In all the stories I have ever read... I am overwhelmed with thought process of both guys !!!! I have had

a few moments in my life, with MM sex and found that, I have enjoyed it all !!!

Nagging thoughts of my sexuality, bothered me all my life !!! I have finally decided to face the fact that I am a closet Bi !!

Very few, know this, because I am still married, and none of my past wives knew about it !! It is, to me anyway, very sad that people do not understand that the love of sex, with any gender, is a love of SEX and the acceptance

of the primal drive of all of us !! That fact is a freedom, of one's guilt and the

final act of self acceptance and to be at peace with it !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
H

Great story. I was glad to see Mike finally accept mm sex is a wonderful thing. The writing was great and the feelings of both guys was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hot sex

Incredibly hot man-on-man sex that had me dripping pre-cum the whole time and shooting my load at the end - wow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Sheesh, that was a good story. Loved the build up and the naturalistic way the guys came together. I was as hard as a fucking rock for most of it!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Very hot story with great erotic buildup!

Very hot story with great erotic buildup as the boundaries kept getting crossed between the two men. Terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow just wow

Amazingly well written story that delved into more than just fucking and really got to the root of realizing you’re bi after so many years being afraid of it or not wanting to admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hate hate when it gets mean. I won't be back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, very true bout friends. I have several friends but just a couple close as in over 20

Years. We do the same! And that precum you could bottle it and I’d buy it-lol

ElleJay93ElleJay93over 1 year ago

Very well done! Hot as hell, realistic, and definitely accurate in the depiction of the way these things occur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story was so realistic. You have real depth. The characters seemed real to me. I was hard throughout. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with taxpapbob. My personal experiences with my own best male friend run the same route, though without some of the angst. Well written. Makes me think the author has been in this situation before.

Gazo1954Gazo19542 months ago

I think at some point all guys think about having sex with another man and if they ever cave to the temptation they will always want more. There is nothing wrong with men having sex with men as long as it’s agreeable. I myself am bisexual and enjoy sex with men as much as women. Fortunately for me my wife enjoys watching

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous