A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone was staring at her but that last comment made them start looking around.

"So? What are we going to do?"

Taylor always thought ahead. She always had an answer.

"Yeah, Taylor," Ky sneered, furious, "what are we going to do now? Spin the bottle again? You stupid cunt!"

The room gasped.

Taylor felt it, that surge of excitement between her legs. She tamped it down, confused by it but also feeling it tighten her chest. For a moment, she couldn't breathe. She was afraid to talk. Ash, as usual, saved her.

"Kissing Contest." Ash cried. "We have to decide who kisses the best. You all have money. Kiss and pay them for how good the kiss was. The initiate with the most money after an hour gets to...gets...." Ash ran out of words.

"Gets to fuck me!" Ky said, glaring at Ash and Taylor.

Everyone gasped. The room went still and silent. Ky glared at Taylor and Taylor glared right back. Even though Ash had said it, Ky fixed her angry eyes on Taylor, like she always did. She never blamed Ash for anything, it was always Taylor's fault.

Ash grinned, grabbed Taylor by the arms and kissed her, right on the mouth, but a soul kiss, open mouthed and everything.

The room gasped. Ky gawked. Taylor closed her eyes for a moment and then Ash was gone.

"Kissing context!" Ash repeated, deflecting Ky's words with her actions.

Taylor was searching for something to say when suddenly headlights cut through the windows illuminating the house. Then the garage door started to raise.

Ky's face twisted into a terrified snarl.

"Holy shit! My parents are home! Oh my god!"

"Cards!" Taylor cried. "Ky, you have lots of playing cards. Quick, everybody, get into groups and start playing cards. Hearts, wist, hell it doesn't matter, play bridge for all I care. Ky, get the cards. And poker chips! Thank god we hadn't got into the booze yet. Ash, hide that in the backyard! Billy, you and Kam take that futon back where it goes. Even Mr. Carter would wonder at having that out here! Move!"

Taylor's quick thinking save Ky's ass. Her mother had gotten really ill so they just drove back without stopping to ski. When the door from the garage opened, everyone was playing cards, with games all over the living room. It felt chilly and awkward for a moment. But as though it were a movie set, suddenly people were laughing and talking and a coating of calm normality settled over them all.

Ky's parents never suspected. However, there were consequences but they didn't appear until after school resumed in January.

Ky, Ash, and Taylor were sitting at "the adult table" in the cafeteria at the high school, as Ky called it now, having given up "the Queen's table" since she was now the Queen and Taylor wasn't, a tiny concession to Taylor for saving her ass at the Adult Party. Mr. G, Gordon Gloustershire, one of the vice principals appeared beside their table.

"Ladies of the court, do you mind if I sit down?" He was popular with the students and part of that popularity was his innate ability to navigate the social currents of the school. He duplicated the habit everyone had of asking permission to sit at the Queen's table, but with a degree of wry amusement without making it seem mocking.

"Mr. G, hi. Sure." Taylor responded. He sat, one leg over the bench the other leg out, facing the three girls at the end of the table. Ash sat next to Taylor with Ky across from them. "What can we do for you?" Taylor asked. She got along with the faculty far better than Ky did, at least so far.

"I'm glad you asked. I have heard disturbing rumors of an Adult Club?" He made it a question.

The three girls looked at each other.

"I have heard, a rumor I'll grant you but if even a smidgen of it is true...I don't mind telling you that this would be very disturbing." He looked at each of them individually before proceeding. He lowered his voice, leaning in. "I understand that someone has designed a very clever orgy, I call it an orgy, you may call it an initiation. I don't need to remind you ladies that graduation is never a sure thing and that such a thing could very well endanger graduation for anyone who thought they could arrange such a thing. Now, I know you three would never do such a thing but I thought I'd mention it to you, a word to the wise, as it were, so you don't get any ideas. I get the attraction of having an Adult Club but you mustn't let it get out of hand. Use your good sense!" Then he smiled, that incandescent smile that made it so difficult to dislike him; he used charm where other people tended to just bully the students. "At least until after March. By then, it would be easier to dismiss, if anything untoward happened. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Mr. G!" All three girls said together, like they'd rehearsed it.

Mr. G looked suitably surprised. After a moment, he started to get off the bench but then settled back.

"I don't know if you all remember Nicole Sanders? I understand she went to junior high here for a year? She'll be finishing up her Senior year with you. She's a gymnast and has dance and track experience. She should fit right in. She'll be here in January, late I think or maybe the first week of February. I expect you three to make her feel at home. Arriving this late in the year is tough and I hope you help her, make it easier for her. I expect this from you three."

Ky looked at Ash.

"I remember her. Skinny blonde girl?"

Mr. G smiled his smarmy smile, the one that Taylor hated.

"Still blonde, yes. Not so skinny I don't think. Just make her feel welcome, include her. As a favor to me?"

Taylor was watching Ky and Ky was looking at Ash who was fixed on Mr. G. The three of them knew about Ash's preoccupation with Mr. G, which accounted for her casual indifference to the guys in her class.

"Of course, we will." Ash said with her most brilliant smile.

"Is she eighteen, yet?" Ky asked

Taylor couldn't believe she said that.

Mr. G just cocked his head.

"I think so. No, I think her birthday is around the first of March. Thanks for doing this. Her mother is a friend of mine and I'd hate to think that Nicole had a bad time." His smile was anything but smarmy.

He sat forward as though to add something but then just got up from the table and left them.

"Taylor, this is all your fault!" Ky hissed. "Now we can't do anything until March, or even April."

"That's not fair, Ky. Taylor saved your ass. Even your parents would have to do something if they caught us fucking in your house. You don't get to be pissed a Taylor about this. You didn't even ask us what we thought or talk to us about what you were planning!" Ash sounded reasonable but with a burr of irritation. She never got irritated and it cooled Ky a little to hear that in Ash's tone.

Nicole was forgotten.

Taylor, meanwhile, was still talking to her diary. While Ky was stewing and trying to figure out how to make the Adult Club something worth while, Taylor was trying to figure out her COMPULSION. During Christmas vacation, she wrote: "Are you real?"

A day after Christmas the black ink read: "I am your COMPULSION." Taylor responded. "I know that, but are you real or am I losing my mind?" She was half serious. Having something so unexplainable made her crazy. She wasn't prone to flights of fancy. She wanted to understand. The response wasn't what she expected. For days there was nothing. The weekend before New Years, her parents took Anne to Salt Lake City for another political soiree, leaving Taylor at home. The night they left, Taylor woke with a hand over her mouth, a very strong hand that held her down to her pillow.

She grasped the wrist, finding it covered in a tight sweater, lean and thin, so not an athlete but strong as steel. She strained to move the hand away from her mouth but it didn't move. All she could see in the murky darkness was a blurry shadow.

"I am your COMPULSION." A man's voice intoned. "I wish to grant your every obsession. Let me."

The next morning, Taylor was sure it had been a very real, very vivid, and very erotic dream, despite the fact that nothing really happened. Was she dreaming? Had it really happened? The day after Mr. G warned them about letting the Adult Club get out of hand, black ink appeared in her diary without being a response to a question. It appeared spontaneously.

"Taylor Dillon, your COMPULSION awaits you."

She responded: "What does that mean? My compulsion awaits me?"

The day before the next Adult Club, she got her answer. "Humiliation comes. Embrace it."

The Adult Club was at Ky's house again. This time 6 men and 3 women had turned 18. The December group complained loudly that they didn't get initiated but Ky dismissed that as their fucking bad luck. "I tried, you wimps!" She told them. This time she had duly discussed the plan with Taylor and Ash. She wanted to have a wet tee shirt contest. Of course Taylor was against it, but her stated reason was that it was winter. Her real reason was her lack of breasts. Ky and Ash understood and ignored her.

Ky grinned that ravenous smile she had when she was up to something truly devious.

"I want a wet tee shirt contest!" She announced, "But without the tees shirts!"

"What about the guys?" Ash asked.

"We'll have a hardon contest next." Ky wagged her finger. "Women all stand in a line, sans shirts. The guys arrange us from best to worst tits."

"How is that an initiation?"

"Oh, the initiates do it naked. No touching though. Look but don't touch."

So that's what they did. Taylor was at the far end. She was dead last in the tit department. She stood in front of everyone without her shirt on. The first thing Billy did was to put her at the end of the line. She stood there the whole time, her head bowed, but sneaking peeks at the breasts of the other women. Even the Chinese and Japanese girls had more breast meat than she did. The whole time she had two thoughts in her mind. Humiliation comes. That was one. It soaked into her until she could barely stand.

The other thought though, more of an observation was the added horror that she was incredibly turned on! By the time she noticed, her panties had nearly soaked through. The undeniable evidence was when a tiny trickle of fluid welled up between her legs and ran down the inside of one thigh. She felt it but wanted to look to be sure. Taylor was horrified and rubbed her legs together before it reached the lower edge of her dress. She found she was so excited, so aroused she was nearly panting. She fought to control her breathing, to hide what was happening to her. Fortunately, virtually no one noticed.

They got the women arranged from best tits (Ash) to worst (Taylor) before anyone thought to ask, "So? What does the winner get?"

Ky was second, to Ash. She looked at ask with expectation in her eyes.

"She gets to take anyone she likes into a bedroom for half an hour."

Taylor was busy trying to guess which guy Ash would chose. She was circumspect and a little shy with guys, going out often but without much event involved. It took her totally by surprise to find Ash standing before her. The crowd was hooting and hollering. Ash extended a hand to Taylor. Taylor couldn't breathe, so she stared at Ash's boobs. Finally, Ash put out a finger and lifted Taylor's chin.

Taylor looked her friend in the eye. Very slowly and deliberately, Ash lowered her hand and then turned it palm up. Taylor took it and Ash led her back to the guest bedroom, the one where the Carters put up kids when they visited. It had a bunk bed and was narrow and small, more of a closet than a real bedroom but it served its purpose.

"God, Ash, what are you doing?"

"I had to get you out of there. Everyone was snickering at you." Ash said.

Ash the tender hearted.

"So you brought me back to the bedroom?" Taylor asked. "What do you think they'll think now? I'm not a lesbian!"

Ash actually laughed, then.

"Oh, no one thinks we're doing anything. Why would they? No one wants to do anything with you. No one would think I'd do anything with you in a million years."

The statement was so casual, offered as so obviously true, Ash didn't even notice the effect it had on Taylor. She ran hot and cold, aroused and humiliated, thrilled and repulsed all at once, all tangled up inside her. Her panties were sopping wet. On the one hand, she was glad Ash had no inclination to feel her up. On the other hand, she longed for Ash to feel how aroused she was, to dip one long graceful finger into her hot cunt and then frig her until she came. Taylor's mind filled with possibilities, possibilities she could no more make happen than she could suck cock. Taylor was so confused. The rest of the night passed in a daze for her. Some people had sex, using other bedrooms in Ky's house and then emerging with sheepish looks on their faces. Each time, Ky turned down the music and made them use a microphone and "review" the experience.

Taylor heard it all. She felt ignored, neglected, humiliated. And horny as a three-peckered billy goat. She so wanted to touch herself. At one point, she imagined just laying down on the coffee table and doing herself while everyone watched. She felt the paradox clearly then. She wanted to feel them watching her but she was horrified at the idea that she could want such a thing.

Humiliation comes. Embrace it.

Truer words were never written.

When Taylor got home, she went straight to bed, confused, tense...and humiliated. Another crack appeared in her, now, hollow facade. She lay in her bed, at first steeling herself against touching herself but eventually that resolve was burnt away by the searing images in her imagination. Standing there, shirtless while the other woman bobbed and waved their tits and the men stared at them, but not at her, that created in Taylor a huge paradox, a contradiction, one she couldn't begin to think about. After, finally, fingering herself to a series of sharp, abrupt and less fulfilling climaxes, Taylor sat up, retrieved her diary and wrote in it, expressing her dire confusion. She felt like she was coming a part.

"I wanted people to look at me but when they did, I felt such shame about my body, about me and such confusion. I wanted to be there and to feel them mocking me and I wanted to cover up, to hide! I have no tits! I'm not beautiful like Ky or Ash and yet I want people to see me, to stare at me. What can I do? I want what I can never have? How can I live like this?"

She ended with that question, never imagining it was the sort of question her COMPULSION would ever answer. She never thought it would respond to an existential question. It did, but it was near the end of the month when it did. Taylor was absorbed with dance team, working hard every day. She felt herself improving, gaining strength and agility. She surpassed Ky with her jumps and twirls, even Ky noticed and the bitch began to work just as hard. Taylor drove herself and only when the black ink appeared in her diary did she realize she'd been avoiding the paradox that was opening up in her like a wound. The black ink read:

"You asked how you could live like this? You are obsessed but you haven't named your COMPULSION yet. Do you dare ask me to name it?"

Taylor stared at the words. She closed the diary and put it away. She didn't look at it until the day after the next Adult Party. Before that, however, she had a very peculiar, very disturbing in that confusing sense, meeting with Mr. G. One day a few days before the Adult Party, he stopped her in the hall and asked her to come see him sometime, when she had a break in class.

She left physics after acing a quiz that everyone else was struggling over and Miss Cummings graded her paper and then agreed to let her go see Mr. G.

Mrs. Coyle, his secretary told her to go on it.

"Ah Taylor, thank you for coming by." He gestured at one of the two chairs across the desk from him and she sat down. She presumed this was another conversation about the Adult Club. It was, and it wasn't.

"I hear the Adult Club has another event pretty soon?"

"This weekend." Taylor said, deciding not to be coy.

"Taylor, I'm a little worried."

"What about...sir." She added that last word hesitantly, not really understanding or consciously acknowledging the shiver speaking it sent up her spine.

"I don't mean to pry into your personal affairs but, Taylor, I heard about the breast contest, what they did to you."

Taylor gawked at him.

"What do you mean, 'what they did to me'?" She asked, truly confused.

"You surely didn't enjoy taking off your shirt for everyone like that."

Taylor felt the lump form in her throat, so large she felt air fighting to get around it, so tight, she felt sure the skin on her neck would split. The paradox in her tore at her. She looked down at her hands in her lap.

"I don't know what you mean." She said, but her voice was so soft, it sounded like an entirely different person to her ears.

"I mean, Taylor, god, do I have to say it?"

Taylor looked up then. She felt her mouth set into a straight line. Her lips disappeared when she did that becoming just a single thin line under her nose. It made her look...severe, or worse, like the word "spinster" sounds.

"Say what, Mr. G?" Her voice remained light and easy, relaxed, relaxed in a way she didn't feel at all. She waited, wondering if he would touch her with his words and uncouple the restraints on her psyche. She longed for it.

"Look at you, Taylor. You're a smart woman, athletic, competitive, but no one wants to look at you naked. No one cares to see you without your shirt on. Surely that hurt you, to have them laughing at you like that?"

"Laughing?" Taylor whispered. "I didn't see anyone laughing."

"They are. I hear a lot of people laughing about your little...." Mr. G. stuttered to stop. He looked terribly embarrassed. Taylor nearly didn't notice. Her body was singing with an instant arousal that left her shaking. She clinched her hands between her thighs to stop them from trembling. She stared at them until the silence became oppressive, then she looked up at Mr. G.

"Taylor, I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said anything like that to you."

She tried to smile but it was a poor effort with lesser results. It felt sickly and thin to her.

"It's okay, Mr. G. I can see for myself in the mirror what everyone else sees. I got nothing."

Mr. G. nodded and that felt the same as if he'd pointed and laughed.

"I just wanted to check in with you to see how you are."

Taylor smiled for real then. That was a different sort of warmth.

"Wanted to find out what we were planning for the Adult Party?"

He nodded.

"Slave auction. The initiates are going to be sold at auction, an hour at a time."

"Jesus. I mean, no I mean that. Jesus Christ." He hooked a finger inside his buttoned collar with the blue tie around his neck and pulled at it. "And how long...no, no, don't tell me anything else. Look, I meant it, when I said wait until after March. We'll have our contracts by then and if anything goes in the ditch, it won't matter as much. They'll forget by next year. So, please, keep Ky under control."

"I'd love to put a collar around her neck and keep her on a leash." Taylor said, only seeing that picture after she spoke. Mr. G's look was pretty special. That was the first time Taylor got even a hint that Mr. Gloustershire could be teased. She didn't forget that either.

"How's Nicole fitting in?"

Taylor hadn't thought a lot about the blonde girl. She wasn't 18 yet. She has a hell of an athlete though. In dance, she was pressing Taylor. She was gorgeous though. Mrs. Dougherty said she was like a swan in the air. Ky had piped up that Taylor was like a monster truck. Taylor was taller than Nicole and rangy where Nicole was compact and shorter so she had curves where Taylor had none but could still fly. Her gymnast training showed.

1...56789...12