A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's fine, Mr. G. Fine. She seems really popular."

Mr. G nodded with a smug look of satisfaction.

"I knew I could count on you girls."

The Adult Club was a huge hit this time. Auctioning off the initiates was a riot. What happened behind closed doors, however captured Taylor's imagination. She wanted to know what happened to the "slaves", what they were forced to do more than anything. Ky was the slave master and for each "slave" she designated two of the opposite sex to strip them. Then they talked about them as though they were animals. Taylor stood off to the side, listening and sucking air between her teeth, terrified that if she moved, everyone would see the line of clear liquid down one leg clear to her calf. Watching the initiates be stripped and then listening to the Adults mock their bodies and make fun of them, nearly undid her. She couldn't really think straight the whole time but did her best to be invisible, successfully

Ky, once again, had sex with one of the initiates in one of the rooms and again, Taylor got nothing. The neglect sent her back to her home intent on recording the evening in her diary. She did and ended with her response back to her COMPULSION.

"Please tell me. Please name my COMPULSION. I beg you. I'll do anything to know."

By the middle of the next week she had her answer.

"You wish to be used. You want to be a sex object, used for sex with no other consideration. You wish to be a Fuck Toy. You hold to an illusion. That you can be both a normal woman and a pure sex object. You can't. You wish to be a Fuck Toy but you need to learn how. You need training. You cannot be trained!"

Taylor responded immediately. "I can do anything! I'm ready. I promise! What do I need to do to be trained?"

The black ink appeared. It read "Do you play with yourself? Finger your body to orgasm, I mean, ever?"

Of course she did and found that admitting it to a stranger in her diary held huge risks for her. She ignored them and answered that black ink in her diary.

"I finger myself now, more than ever. I think about Billy taking me. I come. I think about other things, I come." A few days later, she read a simple question in black ink, "What things?" So she began to describe her fantasies in her diary.

"I dream of Billy taking me. Or of when I was with Matt. Or I imagine Kam taking me, of being able to suck dick like Ky does. She keeps Kam because she can suck his big cock better than any one of the rest of us. I dream of all that."

She began to think about her COMPULSION all the time, but in her terms. She called it "my addiction" as though she had a true malady, personal and private. The black ink answered her again but this time with a long, long paragraph.

"You are unprepared to be what you are becoming. You don't just need training, you need to change what you are. Have you thought of having two men at once. One fucking your mouth, while the other is rooted in your cunt? Or three, astride one with your cunt full of cock, one ramming a cock into your ass and a third in your mouth? Airtight, my darling. Have you imagined being air tight with a cock in each hand, wanking them until they spurt cum on you, on your back, in your hair, on your face? Have you imagined being tied open and having three men fuck you, one after the other, filling you with cum each time so that your cunt drools with it? Have you imagined having ten men fuck your cunt one after the other? Hammering you until they come, one after the other? Have you imagined one man fucking you while they feed you cum and you swallow it all, but some runs from your mouth and down onto your no-tits chest? Or have you dreamed of a woman, kissing you while her hand slips under your panties and her long finger enters you? Have you imagined your hand clasping her breast while she kissed you, her tongue in your mouth and feeling her gasp when you stroke her nipple with your thumb? Or how she sounds when you slide your finger into her hot cunt, making her squirm? Do you dream of having her push you down between her legs and you lick her pussy? Do you dream of licking and sucking her cunt and feeling her thighs suddenly clamp against your ears, her hands holding your face against her cunt until you fight free to get a breath? Or having her kiss down your chest, lick your little nipples and then kiss a long path to your cunt and eat you until you come? Can you imagine having a cock in your cunt and a pussy pressing down on your face? Or a mouth licking your cunt and a cock in your mouth, you trying to come and suck at the same time? Can you imagine a woman sucking on each nipple, since you have no tits, another kissing your mouth and another licking your cunt? Or can you imagine being stripped naked and fucked in front of a room full of strangers? Or being bent over a chair, your dress is lifted up and a man fingers you past your panties while your friends watch? Or maybe you are in class and the teacher stops at your seat and tells you to suck his cock while the whole class watches? Or your are tied and blindfolded in a room and someone comes in and fucks you, leaves and then more people come in. Some fuck you, dumping prodigious amounts of cum into your cunt and others lick it out of you. They call you a cum chalice, or spunk glass, or jism dish. Can you imagine being sold to a man who then takes you to his office and offers you to all the people there. You sit on the floor by his desk and whenever someone wants you, they take you? You see, you have ambitions to be something you cannot even imagine but I can because...I am your COMPULSION. You are filled with desires, dark desires but you don't know what it is you wish to become. I do. Ask me."

The command rocked Taylor. For days she obsessed about the command. Ask me. What could it be? What was the point of all that...she read the "Imagine" passage as she called it, over and over and fingered herself to many orgasms. She didn't seem to be present to the rest of the world, thinking off that long, lurid list of lust that lured her out of her life and into the sway of her COMPULSION.

Finally, after fighting the urge to ask, she did, sitting to write in her diary, "Please tell me! I am filling my mind with lust! I want to know. What do I want to be come?"

The Black ink appeared immediately, the next morning after she wrote her question.

"You are a Fuck Toy in mind, you need broken and remade to be a Fuck Toy in soul and spirit."

Taylor stared at the words, her body trembling.

Fuck Toy.

The words vibrated before her. She laughed, then sobered, then laughed again. Fuck Toy? For some reason it seemed both absurdly impossible and at the same time, filled her with an awful longing, a desire to be forced to experience exactly what her COMPULSION meant by that term. Then she understood. The long passage was the exact description of a fuck toy's fate.

It was the surge of longing, the recognition, yes, the roar of lust in her ears that made her slam the notebook closed and stuff it back into it's hidyhole.

Fuck Toy!

She couldn't escape it. The words and their meaning flowed around her, coating her with a feeling that she could not name and dared not acknowledge.

Fuck Toy. Fuck Toy. Fuck Toy! Her mind throbbed with the words.

She felt like she was interacting with the world through thick plastic sheeting; feeling nothing clearly, hearing things through a crackling interference, seeing everything all blurry and indistinct. It was this sensation that held her in its thrall until the moment the door opened, her hand gripping the green plastic cock. Taylor felt it, the beginning of the end of who she'd been. She looked at the green phallus clutched in her hand.

Fuck Toy. She shook her head. No, the Fuck Toy was her. She felt the dread and the elation. Something in her knew that this was the final stage of her breaking. She turned to face the door, ready to be fully and completely broken.

Fuck Toy.

Taylor closed her eyes and restarted the experience, returning to the moment this began, the dramatic tension of how it would end tightened in her. Her hand tightened on the green plastic cock, reassuringly substantial but eerily symbolic of her inadequacy. Ky sent her to her house to get something. Ky didn't say what it was, saying Taylor likely had never seen one and it was a surprise. Ky's grin had unnerved Taylor just a little. She arrived at the front door. She remembered that.

The front door lock opened with a loud click. Taylor withdrew the key to Ky's house and opened the door. She stepped inside.

"Hello?" She called. The house was quiet just as Ky told her it would be. She made her way quickly back into the Carter's guest room, the one where they "stored" kids when they visited, Ky's words, the narrow room with the double bunk bed in it. She knelt beside the bottom bunk bed where Ky said she'd put it, the upper berth once shared with her older brother, Gannon now off at college, back in another house when they were much younger, years ago before they moved into the mansion with seven bedrooms. The Carters had kept the bunkbed, as a reminder of old times, harder times. Taylor pulled on the drawer under the bed, withdrawing it completely as Ky told her, sitting it on the floor where she knelt. She reached in the rectangular hole and felt around. She felt it, an odd shape. She grasped it and found it was in a plastic bag, just as Ky had said. She withdrew it and held it up in front of her face to stare at, fascinated. The green cock was huge, her hand wouldn't wrap around it completely.

Carefully she put the drawer back and stood up. She picked the object up and then, carefully opened the gallon-sized bag. She took out the object and held it. It felt cold, slick, smooth. It was a white cylinder with a large green phallus sitting on it and a smaller appendage to the side. It was green plastic molded to look like a very large cock. Taylor touched one of the three buttons on the side. Nothing. Another and another, still nothing. She growled a little to herself and set the thing on the desk beside the bunks. She began opening drawers. She searched the entire room, finally giving up. She took out her phone and called Ky.

"Taylor? Did you find it?"

"I think the batteries are dead." Taylor said. Her voice sounded strange to her. Her eyes were fixed on the huge plastic cock. "Where did you say the batteries were?"

"I didn't. Fuck, they're dead? Fuck, Nicole wanted to try it out, before we used it on the others."

"I'll find some. I may need to run home or to the store. I'll figure it out."

"You're the Queen, Queen Taylor, I'm sure you will. I'll tell Nicole to go get something to eat and we'll do her later, tomorrow maybe. You have the senior history paper done?"

"I, yes." Taylor couldn't take her eyes off the huge cock. She felt strange, realizing this was the first time she'd actually seen a cock that size, or that color. Cocks were never green, not if they were to be of any use to her.

"Maybe you just keep it and we'll see you tomorrow. I'm running late to get my hair done and Kam isn't here yet. I'll call you later."

Taylor nodded, swallowed and hung up. It was the sound behind her that caught her attention in the empty house. The sound of the guest bedroom door swinging open. Taylor turned around and jumped.

"Looking for these?" The pretty blond guy asked. He held out his hand and opened it to reveal four DD batteries.

"Uh, hey Sunshine, what are you doing here?"

The guy grinned that grin, the one that made everyone in her high school swoon. He was Kam's cousin, a year older than them all, nineteen. He was from California and had come to Swanson, Utah to visit Kam over spring break, to get away from college. Taylor had named him the first time he visited several years ago, referring to the California kid in "Remember the Titans" who was so, so very pretty. It fit him perfectly. Kam called him Streak because he was so fast, a wide receiver at USC but his real name was Greg. He liked "The Streak" but Taylor preferred Sunshine and got lots of satisfaction that, around Swanson, her name stuck. He was Sunshine.

"I thought maybe you and I could have a party. You know, without anyone else around. What do you think, Queen Taylor?"

Taylor stared at his hand. She could swear she was feeling some brand new, utterly unknown feeling staring at the batteries in his hand. She had no way to name what she was feeling so she closed her eyes and let it flow over her. In her mind she repeated her name. "Fuck Toy." She had no experience with that or not enough anyway so it comforted her in a strange way that she felt something so vastly strange to her. Fuck Toy.

"Taylor? What's the matter? Want me to put them in and see if it works? Ky would lose her mind if it was broken or something, if we didn't test it out, right?"

Taylor nodded, glancing away from the plastic green cock to look at Sunshine. She noticed in an abstract way that she was unconcerned with how Sunshine knew about the green cock or that she would be here. It should have been obvious but she was full to the brim with her own issues. Fuck Toy.

"Hand it too me." He said, closing the door carefully behind him.

His action made her chest hurt. Still, she reached out and grasped the cock by the business end and handed it to him, the white end with the buttons on it towards him. Sunshine just looked down at her hand wrapped around the green cock. He didn't move. He stood there, with a wispy smile on his face, staring down at it.

"Sunshine? What's the matter?"

He jerked like she'd poked him with it, took it from her and opened up the end. He dumped the batteries out on the desk and then one by one inserted the four in his hand. He closed it up and pointed it at her. It started buzzing and writhing. Taylor jumped at the noise, the sound that suddenly made it seem alive, the rapid vibration high and sharp in the small room. She laughed self-consciously, suddenly aware that Sunshine was pointing a vibrating cock at her.

Her mouth was dry and she couldn't speak. She swallowed the lump in her throat but it yoyoed and returned, feeling as large as before, still making it impossible for her to speak.

"You ever use one of these?" Sunshine asked, his eyes fixed on the twisting, green, vibrating phallus.

"God, no." Taylor whispered.

"How about the real thing? Every wrap your hand around one of those?" Sunshine hesitated but then didn't give her time to answer. It embarrassed her, her answer, "No" was clearly what he expected so even if she told the truth, he nor anyone else was likely to believe her, except surely Billy. So when he continued speaking so she didn't need to say it aloud, she felt relief, like she'd escaped something. "Is it true that they call you Queen Taylor to your face and The Virgin Queen behind your back?"

Taylor didn't respond. What could she say? She wanted to lie and be the virgin but also to tell the truth and have experience. The confusion kept her still and silent.

Sunshine stood staring at the vibrator in his hand. He turned it off and looked at her.

"Want to try it? You know, like it was intended to be used?" He said with that half smile that drove women crazy. Taylor had even seen her mother get all quivery around him. If there was an "it" factor, he certainly had it. She looked askance at him, not really comprehending what he was saying.

"What?" She finally managed. Her COMPULSION made her bleary.

"I mean, do you want me to use it on you? Ky is going to insist that you use it on the March three Friday night. She seems really excited to have just three girls. It's easier to initiate them than a larger group. Next month Anne will be available. Wish I could be here to see that!" He grinned wider, then. "I'm really sorry I'm not going to be able to stay around to see even this weekend. I bet Nicole will love this like green meanie! Three naked girls bent over, with this big thing pushed into them. God, that sounds so hot but not as hot as me pushing it into you. What do you say? Care to take Mr. Buzzy here for a spin?"

Taylor stared at him.

"I haven't...ever...before." She said. She realized what she'd said and gasped at the admission. She corrected it but felt she'd been too slow. "I mean used one of, of those things."

"I have a fuck buddy at USC and she says that they aren't that great because she has to reach down and do it to herself. It's distracting but she doesn't have ape arms like you do. She can't reach her own cunt so easily. I bet you can. She is always suggesting I use it on her but I haven't. I don't want to be replaced by a little, er, a big toy like this." He grinned that grin at her again. His Pacific blue eyes looked through her shirt and through her. Taylor couldn't breathe. "So? What do you say? I didn't dare try to kiss you before but hey, no one's looking now, are they? No one to tell Ky. Kam calls her Medusa, you know the woman with a snakes for hair and a gaze that turns you to stone. I wonder if that's just a metaphor for Ky's ability to get a guy hard. God, she loves to fuck, that one. That's why I keep coming out, to see Kam but also to get a piece of Ky. Kam doesn't mind sharing." That grin appeared again. "When he comes to USC, I share plenty with him. Ky would go nuts if she knew."

Sunshine always seemed just about shy, not quite but just to the point of being sweet. Now he was looking at Taylor that way.

"Oh, Sunshine, thanks, but I don't think so." She said, not using the "fuck no!" tone she'd used in the past when a guy suggested she get comfortable or whatever stupid line they'd tried to get into her pants. They were never serious and she never let them be. "I'm not in the mood."

"But I am, Taylor. I am. Just a kiss, Taylor. It won't hurt anything." He looked away from her to set the vibrator on the desk, on its white base with the huge cock sticking straight up. "Just a kiss. We've known each other for a long time and it just ain't right that you never kissed me."

When he moved against her, Taylor didn't move. His arm went around her waist and pulled her against him. She felt it immediately, his dick in his pants. He was hard! A thrill ran down her spine and lodged between her legs. She shifted in the circle of his arm and then, as if she'd been cued and practiced it a dozen times before, she tilted her head back and closed her eyes. His lips touched hers and she melted. The thrill of kissing Sunshine at last was almost as good as she had imagined kissing Kam. That would never happen. She mentally shook herself. This was Sunshine. Kiss him.

Sunshine broke the kiss and leaned back, looking down at her. Her eyes opened to look at him. He was too pretty to be possible. He kissed her again, his tongue gently fluttering against her lips until she opened them. It slid into her mouth and quested around, like one of those people that walks in your house and goes around touching everything, picking it up and then putting it back wrong. His tongue in her mouth made her feel all jittery, like she was forgetting something. His hand moved down to clasp her ass, covering it with his big, receiver's hand. The other lay along the side of her face. He pulled back from her. Taylor panted, staring up at him. He grinned that grin.

"I think it'd be cool to see you take that big green thing up your twat. Don't you? I mean, then when Ky turns it on and asks for a volunteer to show the new eighteens how it works, you can insist she demonstrate on you. I've seen the way you look at her. It's like you're in love with her. I bet having her do you with this electric dildo would make you flow like a milk river. What do you say?"

"I don't think so. It will be cool to use that on the new adults." Taylor said, straining to sound knowledgeable. She wriggled a little in his grasp, aware of his hand on her butt, one long finger pressing the fabric of her skirt down between her little ass cheeks.

1...678910...12