A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're off to church, Taylor. You remember there's a fellowship after and then we were driving out to the movies. I presume you aren't feeling up to accompanying us?"

"No. Mom. I'm still sick." Taylor said, barely keeping the chortle out of her voice. "I'm so sick."

"It's called a hangover. Christ, Taylor, I'd think you'd know better!" Tara Dillon pulled the door closed without giving Taylor a chance to respond. Taylor flopped back down into her bed, her body ached, as if she'd been wrung out like a dishrag, which after a fashion, she had. Muscles she had no idea existed ached from the couple hours of orgasms or chasing them. She dropped off to sleep, loving the empty house and that she could just sleep. She had a little homework to do but she'd do it that night.

Taylor woke with a start. She listened. Her heart hammered in her chest. Something woke her and she had no idea what it was. She'd been back at homecoming but instead of falling off the public stage, Matt had been fucking her from behind while the crowd cheered. She rolled over onto her back, panting with arousal. She heard it again.

"God, the doorbell! Who could that be?" She rolled out of bed, grabbing a tank top and a faded pair of gym shorts. She ran into Anne's room to peek out the window.

"That's Ky's car." Not really, it was the Carter's car, the one Ky typically drove. "Shit. Ky's here!" Taylor scampered down stairs to the door. It rang reassuringly, telling her Ky was still at the door. Taylor didn't want to piss her off any more. After Friday's complex revenge...Taylor chortled to herself. Ky thought she'd taken vicious vengeance on her. Taylor found it hilarious that that conceited cunt was so fucking wrong. Ky would be horrified to find that she'd given Taylor something she longed for, proffered to her a treasured event that would live in her memory and her body's memory forever. Taylor stopped at the door and huffed to catch her breath and tamp down the elation that she'd fooled Ky and really everyone so thoroughly! She opened the door.

It wasn't Ky.

"Oh, Taylor, I hope I didn't wake you. Your mother asked me to look in on you this afternoon since she and your father were going to be out of town. Another campaign gig, I suppose." Mary Carter smiled her smarmy smile. "May I come in?"

Taylor stepped back and Mrs. Carter closed the door behind her. She turned to face Taylor and smack! She slapped Taylor so hard, her eyes blurred. Her cheek burned and her pussy woke up and tingled. This wasn't a neighborly call and her vagina understood immediately even while Taylor's mind fought to grasp what was happening to her.

"I told you, you stupid twat, not to tell my husband about the hickeys. You did!" She slapped Taylor with her other hand. Mary was lightning fast. Her bony hands left imprints on Taylor's face that showed clearly in the mirror. "You fucking ruined my surprise." Mary Carter snarled. She raised a hand and Taylor flinched back. She couldn't believe the effect the woman had on her. She pussy throbbed. Her face stung. Her heart roared in her ears. Mary lay her hand against Taylor's hot cheek, caressing it a little. In a gnat's sneeze, Taylor was pressed against the hall closet door, her hands pinned over her head and Mary was kissing her.

Taylor was so surprised, and aroused, she let Mary's tongue into her mouth. Mary kissed her but Taylor was passive, letting the woman do as she wished. After a minute or so, Mary's mouth stopped moving on Taylor's lips. She leaned away and peered at Taylor.

"You can kiss me back, Taylor. You know that, right?"

Taylor nodded her head but couldn't speak.

"Goddamn, Taylor, I come over to check on you, the least you can do is act appreciative. I'm sure you're a narcissistic little cunt like my daughter but this isn't all about you, you know. I wish I'd have had two boys. You know what they say. Better to have a son and have just one dick to worry about than to have a daughter and have to worry about every dick in town." Mary clicked her tongue and released Taylor's arms from over her head. They drifted down like they were balloons in water. Mary stared at her for a moment but then glanced down. The tank top didn't cover Taylor's tummy and her shorts were falling off her slender hips.

Mary put one hand flat against Taylor's tummy and pushed under the waistband of the gym shorts, right down between her legs. The woman cupped Taylor's pussy and her face changed from the scowl to a grin.

"You're wet, Taylor. I can work with that. Just how sick are you?"

Suddenly Taylor was sagging against the closet door all by herself. Mary walked away from her into the sunken living room of the house and twirled around, looking with her hyper-critical eye.

"I always liked this house." She said.

Taylor looked down her chest at herself, pulled out the shorts and peered at her pussy, seeing only her bush, but with one beaded jewel of her body's liquid suspended among the curls.

"Taylor, come along. We haven't got much time. David knows he has to share you with me but he's being difficult. I don't think he believes that I could possibly want you." Mary Carter stopped and glared at Taylor. "I do, you know, Taylor. I want everything from you. I want to do it all with you. I want to make you my lesbian lover. Share a double headed cock, rub our pussies together, sixty-nine, all of it. But since David found you first and seduced you, that's not really possible is it? I suppose you only like cock, like all the other bi-curious cunts in the world. Bi-curious, they're bi-teasers, kissing my tits, asking me to go down on them and then forgetting their turn, or worse, forgetting to mention they are full of man cum. I don't mind man cum, you understand but it's a nasty surprise to slide your tongue into a wet and wonderful pussy and find some errant cock has been there before ye, sheathing his sword and pumping your lovely vagina full of man cream before I arrive. You'd never do that, would you, dearest Taylor?"

Taylor stared at Mary Carter. The woman was babbling and it scared her a little. No, a lot but at the same time, her pussy was yawning for attention. Taylor had the idle thought that she'd not touched herself, engaging instead in writing down her live-action fantasies. Suddenly, that oversight seemed crucial. She longed to be touched but more to the point, she ached for another orgasm. Mary stared at her, but didn't meet her eyes. Instead, the woman's eyes trailed over Taylor's body with such lust, Taylor felt the oxygen go out of the room.

"I want to go down on you again, Taylor." Mrs. Carter whispered. "I taste you all the time, or the cum that was in you. Honestly, I don't know which. On my lips, on my tongue, in my mouth. I have hidden a bottle of bourbon and use it to wash the taste out of my mouth. David kissed me the other day and asked if I'd been drinking. I had to change the subject by blowing him. He doesn't forget details like that though."

Taylor's mind locked on the thought that Ky knew David Carter was fucking her. She felt the compulsion to tell Mary. It wasn't her COMPULSION working in her, but another urge, a self-destructive urge, the desire to have Mary slap her again. She bit her lip to force herself to keep quiet, denying that awful sexual feeling of the hard slap on her cheek and the flashing flush of arousal welling up inside her vagina.

Mrs. Carter stared at her, waiting. Finally, she spoke with a bit of a snort in her voice.

"God, Taylor, you are such a cunt. You're going to make me say it, aren't you? Fine. Fine. I came here hoping to have sex with you. I want to take you to bed. There. Happy? I'm humiliated. Is that what you wanted? I can't get you out of my mind. Your firm body, your strong legs, the smell of your arousal. I wake up with it in my nose, like you just sat on my face and came on me and we went to sleep in each other's arms...." Mary turned away and buried her face in her hands.

"Oh god, what you must think of me."

Taylor walked down the three steps to where Mary stood. She put her hands on the woman's shoulders.

"You can go down on me if you want, Mrs. Carter." Taylor whispered, feeling something she'd not felt before. Mary turned and pulled Taylor into a tight embrace so fast, they were kissing before Taylor managed to inhale after speaking. She fought her mouth loose from the woman's lips and inhaled, her body rattling. Mrs. Carter seemed unhinged somehow. That made Taylor feel...in control? Stable, by comparison?

"I want to kiss your breasts again, Mrs. Carter." She said softly, the idea coming to her without any thought of what it had been like to kiss the woman's tits before. That thought came next. Desire blossomed in Taylor's body. She wiggled out of Mary's arms and pushed her back a little. Before the woman could object or comment, Taylor reached up and peeled off her coat. Mary's purse banged down onto the floor. The coat dropped off Mary's flexed shoulders and down her arms. Taylor began to unbutton the woman's floral blouse, a forest green motif with midnight blue that looked black with a melange of different tropical birds, parrots, toucans and cockatoos. Button after button, Taylor released them until Mary's cleavage came into view, then her bra, then her belly.

Taylor ran her hands over the woman's torso, up her sides, across the slopes of her breasts, cupping them a little before smoothing down her lank belly to her waist. Taylor kept her eyes on the woman's body, not daring to look the woman in the eyes. Neither of them spoke until Taylor cupped the breasts in the bra, pressing against them and feeling the lush fullness of Mrs. Carter's tits. She ached with desire to have such tits, to have a man look at her front with that peculiar sidelong, surreptitious gaze that men got in the presence of a fine pair of titties. Taylor had seen it forever and she'd dreamed of having them look at her that way. She'd given that idea up by now.

"Let's go to your bedroom, Taylor. I have dreamed of making love to you in your bed." Mary's voice rasped, cracking at the last.

Taylor lifted her eyes to meet the woman's gaze. When she did, Mary fairly crumpled.

"My god, what is happening to me? I came over to tell you to fuck my husband tomorrow at one. He'll be home. I want you to keep him happy long enough for me to train you, teach you how to love a woman, if I can. He'll move on to another willing twat soon enough so don't fall for him. He's charming but shallow as a Tupperware lid, all Cool Whip and no brownie. He has an attention span shorter than his cock, which isn't bad compared to some, I mean his attention span." Mary shook herself and stepped back out of Taylor's reach. Her blouse hung open, displaying her tits and belly to Taylor. "Let me take you to bed, Taylor." Mary Carter whispered.

Taylor felt her head nod. She knew that must have happened because Mrs. Carter reached for her hand and clung to it while she gathered up her purse and coat with the other hand. Mary pulled her to the grand spiral stairs leading up to the second floor and pulled Taylor up them. At the top, she stopped. She'd tugged Taylor along behind her and Taylor drifted, allowing the woman to tow her along, numb with arousal, which sounds like a contradiction in terms but it meant that she felt nothing else but the erotic potential of the present. She was inflamed with passion, unalloyed and pure. She had no true reactions to offer until she realized she could recall the feeling of being eaten. The flash of erotic memory raised her horny quotient.

"I don't know which one is your room, I guess, Taylor." Mary whispered. She smiled, her face never stopped being smarmy but she did manage to look pitiful. Taylor felt sorry for her. She took the lead and led the woman into her room. She was mortified to find her diary still out on the bed. She turned Mary's back to it.

"I want to undress you." She said softly. Mary closed her eyes and heaved a huge sigh between them.

"You cannot begin to know how glad I am to hear you say that."

"Stay right there, let me smooth out the bed." Taylor moved past the woman snatched at her diary and stuffed it between the mattress and the box spring. She pulled the bed into some semblance of order and then moved in behind the quivering woman. Very gently, she moved Mary's hair off her neck, barely touching her shoulders and straight as pine needles, and kissed the arch of Mary's neck.

"Oh my god, Taylor." Mary gasped.

Taylor cuddled against Mary's back. Mary had no more ass than Taylor did. Ky got hers from David apparently or it skipped a generation. Taylor cupped the woman's tits. Mary's hands covered hers, holding them firmly against the bra cups and their contents.

"I don't have tits at all." Taylor whispered. "I mean, there's something but I could go without a bra and if I didn't have nipples, no one would notice."

Mary turned in the circumference of her arms and hugged Taylor against her chest. Taylor felt it, the swell of the woman's breasts. She felt the omnivorous thrill run through her. "Is there no one and nothing that doesn't excite me?" She asked herself even as Mary whisked her shirt off. Mary ran her hands down over Taylor's breasts, stopping to tweak her nipples, nearly knocking Taylor over with that particular sensation. Up and down, up and down and all around, Mary's hands rambled over her torso, giving Taylor a heady blend of impatience and appreciation. The woman's hands moved so fast, like she was stropping water off her skin, Taylor only got quick hints of her reactions to the woman's hands. They finally stopped on her sides and then slipped carefully under the baggy waistband of her shorts. She pushed them down of Taylor's hips and they ruffled and unfurled down her legs, ending in a ring around her ankles. Taylor was naked. Mary ran her hands all over Taylor's body, like she was looking for each little mole, any flaw, or maybe an access panel for her new android.

"Lay down, sweetie. I want to taste you again. This time, you'll just be you and not have all that cum in you." Mary clicked her tongue. She guided Taylor around to the side of the bed and sat her down. Mary crouched down before Taylor and pushed her knees open. "Oh my god!" Taylor dared not ask what the woman's exclamation meant. "Lay down, Taylor, let me taste you."

Taylor flopped back, the thrill of being used swelled in her. She wanted the woman to order her to do things. She convulsed when Mary's tongue licked up the maw of her cunt. She felt it lightly across the surface and then down inside her. Taylor clinched her eyes closed and let the searing pleasure ravage her. Mary continued to lick and kiss her pussy until the dam burst and a hobbled climax arrived. Taylor squirmed, turning in the woman's grasp. Mary moved a hand to her abdomen and began to furiously rub her clitoris. The friction was just the right amount of pressure and force. In moments, her body erupted in a new fountain of ecstasy and her hips jerked. She wanted to press herself against Mary's mouth but her legs were wide, too wide to let her lift her ass.

Taylor gasped and groaned, her body suddenly on fire. She reached down and grabbed a handful of Mary's straight lank hair and held her head in place, Mary's face mashed against her crotch. Mary fought free. She rose up over Taylor. Taylor felt her and opened her eyes. Mary's eyes blazed. She reached down with each hand, pinched and twisted Taylor's nipples, really, really hard. Taylor squealed in surprised consternation.

"Don't ever hold me like that, Taylor. I'll hold you," and she did, grabbing a handful of Taylor's thin hair, "you don't hold me! Understand?"

Taylor tried to nod but Mary held her head still.

"Understand, you little cunt?"

Taylor was so confused. Mary ran hot and cold, then smooth and serrated.

"I understand." She whispered.

Mary looked down at her unbuttoned blouse and stood away from the bed. She stared down at Taylor. Her face worked like she was trying to remember how to cry. She didn't move.

"Oh my god, what am I doing?" She whispered. "I'm seducing my daughter's best friend!" She grasped the lapels of her blouse and pulled it around her.

Taylor propped herself up on her elbows, feeling her nakedness like a chill breeze on her skin.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Carter, er, Mary. Please, I haven't made love to a woman before. Please, teach me!"

Mary's face crumpled and Taylor thought the woman was going to cry. Instead she straightened her shoulders and removed the blouse. She removed the bra and unbuttoned her jeans and shucked them down her lean legs. Except for her handfuls of tits, she resembled Taylor with the hipbone creases below her stomach and the reefs of her hips above giving her a gaunt appearance. Mary stood naked before Taylor. Taylor's mouth watered and she felt it, her COMPULSION fighting with her fear, ignorance and the flapping shreds of her innocence.

"Lay on the bed. Today we'll just get used to each other. We won't try any lesbian mechanics." Mary grimaced. Taylor got the impression that the woman was as nervous as she was. She scrabbled back onto the bed and lay down, her feet together, her hands at her sides, waiting for she didn't know what. Mary crawled onto the bed, kneeling beside her and made a thing of looking up and down her naked body. Mrs. Carter groaned a little and then turned and got astride Taylor's bare thighs. Taylor began to tremble like she was cold but she was hot, not cold at all, not even a little.

Very carefully, Mary lay down full length on Taylor's body. Her full breasts bulged between them. Legs to legs, pussy to pussy, breasts to breasts, she lay down on Taylor, balancing on her elbows beside Taylor's shoulders. Taylor closed her eyes. The feel of the woman's body soaked into her consciousness. Mary moved her hands up to Taylor's head, cupping it and she leaned down and kissed her lips very lightly.

"I want you, Taylor Dillon." Mary Carter whispered. "I want to own your vagina. I want it to be mine! Only mine...but that can't be. You have to keep fucking my husband or, or, or I can't ever have you, I mean except like this, I mean surreptitiously, like I am stealing something from him. You're just a willing cunt to David, you know that, right?"

Taylor tried to speak but Mary kissed her. She then shifted her hips and moved lower on Taylor's body, fitting Taylor's thigh between her legs. Mary arched her back and Taylor felt the woman's pussy kissing her thigh. Mrs. Carter began to rub her pussy onto Taylor's leg, grinding against it while she moaned. Taylor lifted her knee slightly, providing the woman with a little more height to rub against. The pressure increased. Mary had hold of Taylor's shoulders, her palms under her back, pulling at her even as her pussy rubbed on Taylor's thigh. Taylor felt it then, the slightest trickle of fluid dripping out of the woman, down onto her thigh.

"Oh Taylor, my god, you have no idea what this is like for me. It's been so long, so long! I have dreamed of this moment when I, when I, oh, oh, oh....! The woman stiffened, her body shook, vibrating over Taylor's body. When the convulsion passed, Mary dropped her forehead onto Taylor's collar bone and panted, blowing hot air onto Taylor's chest. Taylor lay there, feeling used and savoring that sensation, sucking it in with the aroma of aroused woman that permeated the air around them.

Mrs. Carter raised her head. She lifted her ass and moved fully astride Taylor's body again. She got to her elbows again and shimmied up until her breasts waved just above Taylor's mouth. Taylor tipped her head to look up at Mrs. Carter. The woman grinned and nodded.

"Go ahead, Taylor. I want you to. Kiss my titties. Make love to my boobs. Mark me again. This time, it will be a surprise to my asshole husband." She lowered her torso until the peaked nipple touched Taylor's lips. Taylor kissed it. Mary sighed. Taylor licked it. Mary groaned. Taylor sucked the turgid little nipple and Mary pressed it against her mouth. Mary's hands held Taylor's head, tipping it against her breast. Taylor sucked hard at the nipple, opening her mouth wide to inhale as much of the woman's breast as she could.

1...56789...14