A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark me again, Taylor. God, you don't know what it does to me to see hickeys on my tits like that and know it was you who put them there. I get all milky and runny and all I want is to climax. I feel possessed."

Taylor lifted her hands from her sides where she'd planted them and never moved them till that moment, and grasped Mary by the sides. The woman's skin was hot, dry and smooth. Taylor cocked her head to one side, gaining a hold on the inner slope of Mary's breast. She latched onto it with her mouth and sucked at it until her mouth smacked as she lost suction. Mary crooned over her. When Taylor released her to get a breath, Mary twisted over her, placing her other breast against Taylor's mouth. Taylor opened her mouth and sucked on the pliable, firm flesh, pulling it into her mouth. She released it when Mary gasped. She ran her tongue over the stiff little nipple, feeling the crinkled skin of the aureole on her tongue, pebbled and leathern. She fit her lips to it and sucked on the nipple as though she wanted milk. She sucked hard until Mary grunted and pressed the breast hard into her face. She flicked at the hard little nubbin sealed in her lips until Mrs. Carter jerked and shuddered from the sensations. She moved her mouth to the inner slope of that breast and marked it, sucking hard on Mrs. Carter's skin while the woman crooned and rocked over her. She released it, Mary slid down her body and planted her pussy on Taylor's other thigh.

Mrs. Carter began to rub and hump and grind and growl. Taylor reached down and was able to get her hands on the slope of Mary's ass so her hands rode it as it lurched up and down. Mary had become wet and was smearing her juice on Taylor's thigh. The erotic moisture made Taylor's palms itch and she moved them down to cup Mary's ass cheeks, gripping them hard so that Mary sighed and ground down harder. Taylor lifted her leg as she pressed down with her hands on the woman's ass.

"Gorilla arms." She thought to herself. She began to press down as Mary ground her pussy against Taylor's thigh. At the same time, Taylor pressed up with her knee lifting Mary's full weight on her now, wet thigh. In moments, Mrs. Carter came, moaning and mumbling. She collapsed, her cheek laying right on Taylor's right tit. For a long time they lay like that. Taylor felt the woman's weight like a feast of sensation. Each time one of them shifted, new rifts of feeling ran through her body.

Taylor lay still just feeling, letting each little sensation ease into her and then bloom with its full erotic potential. She was enthralled with the experience, inundated with it, when she felt Mary rise up and get off the bed. Taylor opened her eyes and watched the woman dress. Mrs. Carter didn't speak a word. Taylor said nothing herself; she had no words in her mind, inundated as she was with the intensity of the experience. She just watched the woman until Mrs. Carter stood before the bed once more, her blouse unbuttoned, hanging over the swells of her breasts, clearly marked but tucked in the cups of her bra. Mary smiled shyly and looked away.

"Fuck my husband, Taylor. At our house tomorrow at one. He'll be there. Fuck him."

Mary didn't look at Taylor, nude on the bed. She buttoned up, looked around, picked up her purse and coat and left Taylor laying on her bed, baffled and horny. She touched herself but it didn't have the same flare that having Mary's mouth on her did. She understood what was happening to her then. She was losing the ability to pleasure herself. She was becoming addicted to some other person, any other person giving her that sweet release.

She studied and was in bed before anyone arrived home. She felt exhausted and wrung out. She slept ten hours and woke at six the next morning. She went to school. The convoluted nightmare of her sex week began. At first, she heard the snickers but didn't take them personally. She assumed they were laughing at someone else, until she heard it.

"Frankencunt."

She felt a writhing ripple run over her skin. They were laughing at her. She listened closer in the halls between classes.

"Dumpster cunt."

"No-eating-out cunt."

"Pitiful pussy."

"Klingon cunt."

"Mutant twat."

At first, people seemed to be whispering just loud enough for her to hear, testing to see if Queen Taylor would retaliate. Ash heard it too and she took hold of Taylor's arm and escorted her away.

"Don't start anything, Taylor, you'll only make it worse." She hissed.

Taylor noticed something was different about Ash, too but she couldn't place what it was until lunch. Ash didn't sit at the Queen's table. She went and sat beside Olson Roberts. Ky chattered on about her mom and her going to Salt Lake to look at dresses for prom that night. She was leaving right after lunch.

Taylor realized she had been ordered to go fuck David Carter and she'd about forgotten it. The irony of Ky reminding her did not escape her. It also confused her that Ky was so nice, happy even. Nicole sat with them and was quiet and cool, never smiling, just watching and looking, listening and speaking only when spoken too. At some point, Ky said that Ash and her mother was going with them, Taylor would remember that later, to her consternation.

She glanced at the clock and saw it was quarter to twelve. She got up and went to the office to tell them she had a dentist appointment. She grinned leaving with her hall pass. She was going to get her tonsils probed anyway, so it was a complete lie. She was just walking towards the exit when "Oil" Derrick Boyd, a tall handsome black man from the Adult Club swerved in front of her and looped an arm around her waist and bore her into a little cubby hole in the wall out of the line of sight in the hall.

"Derrick? What are you...."

Derrick kissed her, his tongue forced its way into her mouth. Taylor's mouth opened wide as he kissed her, insistently. She was astonished but then she felt his hand down between her legs. He had to hunch a little but he pulled up the front of her skirt and slipped his big hand under the waistband of her panties and down between her legs. His fingers twiddled her pussy until one found her oily entrance. He shoved a long, knuckled finger deep into her. Taylor bucked, her body jerking and shaking. The arousal was instantaneous and profound. The long finger wiggled around inside her, rasping through the rills of her vagina, poking against the walls and probing her, touching of erotic eruptions inside of her body, calling to her arousal and summoning up her lust, which rose eagerly to raucous life.

"Boyd!" A voice called and suddenly Taylor was alone. She leaned into the little crook in the wall, her panties pulled down to her thighs. She opened her eyes. Mr. Mason appeared before her.

"Miss Dillon? What do you think you are doing?"

For a moment, Taylor just didn't know. She blinked her eyes and then very casually leaned over and pulled her panties up her thighs and back into place under her skirt. For a nickle she'd have just taken them off but she had to go.

"Nothing, Mr. Mason." She whispered. Her hall pass was on the floor. She daintily bent down and picked it up. "I have a dentist appointment." He snatched out from her fingers and then handed it back.

"No more of that shit, Taylor. Get going."

She smiled airily and flounced away down the hall. It was nearly one when she pulled up to the Carter house. She thought about parking away again but this had to be quick. She needed to be back for physics. Miss Cummings never liked anyone to miss her class.

Taylor dashed to the front door and rang the bell. Normally she'd have just gone inside but this time, she wanted to summon Mr. Carter to the door so she didn't have to go looking for him. The door opened and David Carter stood there, agape, staring at her.

"Taylor? What are you doing here?"

She slipped past him into the house. He closed the door. She shouldered off her coat and let it drop on the floor.

"What do you think, I'm doing here? Or more to the point, what do you think I want to do here?"

"Oh no, Taylor, you have to go."

Taylor blinked. This was not the reception she was expecting. She expected to be mounted on his cock like a ribbon two minutes after she got inside the door. This reception disappointed her. She felt the bile boil up in her but took a deep breath and stepped up close to the man. She began to unbutton his shirt. When he batted away her hands, she reached for his belt. He grasped her hands and held onto them. He felt strong, certainly able to hold her.

"Oh, Mr. Carter, you are so strong!" She cooed in her best floozy voice.

"Taylor, stop it. I can't do this. I promised Mary I'd stop seeing you. You have to go."

That stopped her. Taylor's brow furrowed and she tried to make sense out of what he was saying, conjuncted with what Mrs. Carter had told her yesterday. The two things did not gibe.

"You can't be here, Taylor, not like this. You must go!" David's voice sounded every bit as panicked as he looked.

Still Taylor didn't move. She wasn't being obdurate, she just couldn't move. She stared at Mr. Carter.

"David? Don't you want me any more? After I helped you?"

David stepped back from her, shaking his head.

"Don't you think I'm pretty, David? Don't you want to fuck me? I want to fuck you!" Taylor ladled it on thick. Her gravy and his meat were meant for each other!

David shook his head.

"No, Taylor, you aren't pretty. You're just a willing hole. Do you get that? You're just a cock hole with legs. You have to go. You aren't pretty, you're willing, there's a difference. You're pretty willing." He grunted, reaching for the door.

"No. You have to fuck me." Taylor whispered. She felt the irrational fear that if he didn't, what? Mrs. Carter would come calling again or was it that Taylor was worried that she wouldn't come around again? The ambiguity rattled her.

"Taylor, I can't. I won't."

"What? Once is enough?"

David smiled a wee smile.

"Twice really, wasn't it?"

Taylor harrumphed. David put out a hand. At first, Taylor pulled back then realized he wanted to touch her face and so she pressed her cheek against his hand. Her cheek was hot. His hand was cold, brittlely cold.

"Sweet girl, I won't fuck you again. I can't."

"Is this because I'm Ky's friend? Forget it, she already knows, I'm sure."

Mr. Carter's hand flinched away from her face like he'd experienced a shock. He turned his back on her but found himself facing the door of his own house. He groaned and leaned his forehead against it.

"Listen, I won't but if you go over to the Compton's and ask Geno, I think he will." David suddenly turned around. "I told him about you. I embellished a little, well before the second time. I told him you loved to fuck and that you'd fuck him if he asked. He doesn't believe me. You know Geno, he's so shy around you girls. With Jillian, you know how she is. He hasn't had a sniff of pussy in years, two or three anyway. He complains all the time and insists that he'd step out on her in a minute if he had the chance. You're the chance. You ain't nothing to look at but one hole is as good as another if you ain't getting none in the first place, right?"

Taylor stared at the man. She nodded, feeling the ice cold despair of rejection, the humiliation of offering herself and being denied...that humiliation burned in her belly, not as anger, or bitterness but with the incandescent heat of lust. Now she really felt it, the flood of arousal in her body left her woozy, like she'd drank a beer too fast. She needed fucked. This was just foreplay. He was teasing her and it was working, serving its purpose, arousing her more, winding her tighter, making her more insistent, more demanding, more certain that what she needed was a long, hard, stiff cock shoved deep in her vagina! Taylor groaned desperately. She shook her head.

"You just want me to make a fool of myself." She whispered. "You never told Mr. Compton about me, us. You couldn't." She recognized she was being teased and she hated it. She did the teasing! She was the one who got teased!

"I could and did. Here, I'll call him and see if he's home. I tell you what, Ill give you to him. My gift to him. You're my cunt and I am ordering you to go fuck him. Okay? Do that and then we'll see, maybe I'll be able to fill your hole another time, just not now, not today. I promised Mary that I wouldn't fuck you today, she made me promise her explicitly so I just can't!"

For a moment they stared at each other. Taylor understood suddenly. She was a ping pong ball these two were using to bat back and forth between each other for their mutual amusement, irrespective of how it affected her. Neither cared if she got what she wanted or not! They used her to torture and tease the other, that was all. Taylor felt it, the change in her. Before, Queen Taylor would have been furious and would be screaming and throwing things but she felt something utterly different now. She was waiting for him to make the call. She clinched her eyes closed. God! She wanted him to make the call! She wanted to feel what it was like to be handed off to another man, sent away, given away to be fucked, rejected but offered up for sex on a bet! Her chest clinched down so much that it hurt. She wanted to press a hand between her legs and massage her pussy, to answer the call of the wild issuing from between her legs.

"Should I call?" David asked.

Taylor dropped her eyes and bowed her head.

"Fuck, Mr. Carter, if you're giving me away, you don't fucking ask to do it." Her voice was the old Taylor, the snarky Taylor that commanded and directed and demanded. It made her throat raw.

"Oh. Right!" David stuttered around the thought. He pulled out his phone and selected a number. "Geno? She came back. I told you I couldn't do it again but I've ordered her to go to your house. I told her to suck you hard and then you can fuck her. Yes, from behind. No, she can't insist on the missionary position. From behind, like if you wanted to fuck her in the ass, yes!"

"Put it on speaker." Taylor whispered.

"What?" David asked, covering the phone. Taylor repeated herself. David nodded and lowered the phone between them and hit the speaker button.

"...you're sure she won't mind if I'm behind her, I mean, I don't want her crying or something."

"I assure you, you can do her from behind. I ordered her to do anything you want. She will. She's drooling from both sets of lips and wants a cock in both sets of lips. I can't. I told you if she came back, I'd tell her you'd give her what she wants. She's here. She a drooling hole, a cock orifice just panting for you to pump her full of cock juice. Just say yes and let me send her over."

Geno Compton heaved a huge sigh.

"Well, Ash and Jillian are going with Ky and Mary to Salt Lake this afternoon, shopping for something, so we have time. I'm home. If she can get her in the next five or ten minutes, I'll take a long lunch."

That was that. Taylor tottered out to her car, feeling the surreal quality of her behavior. It was her COMPULSION swelling between her thighs, demanding she fill the cavity in her body with something, long and hot, hard and stiff. On her knees in Ash's living room, she was only mildly disappointed at the size of Geno's cock. Not large, not big around, average if average was five inches or so and ballpark wiener sized. Mr. Compton's pants were around his ankles. His legs were covered in dark black fur over his olive skin.

Taylor had both hands on his cock but that didn't make it seem any larger. She kissed the end of it and Geno Compton groaned. She licked around the head and felt the man begin to shake.

"Going to come, Taylor." He whispered.

She sat back, staring up at him. His face was comically contorted, as he tried to stop his pending climax. His hands were planted on his bare hips and his ass pulsed back and forth. His cock danced before her eyes but it didn't erupt.

"You can blow me another time. Right now I want to do you from behind." Geno said gasping from the effort. Taylor stood up and hiked up her dress and bent over the back of a wing chair. She was focused on "another time" and the implication that she'd let him fuck her again. She would. She knew she would. The realization fed the fire between her legs. She faced the wing chair. It was too high for her waist so she backed up and held onto it with both hands, hoping it wouldn't tip over. She felt Mr. Compton shuffle in behind her. His hands grasped her by the waist. His short, stubby fingers tucked under the waistband of her panties and pulled them down her legs. She groaned. He touched her and she arched her back. The maw monster inside her peeked out, hissing with its demand to be filled.

Geno Compton plugged first one, then two, three of his fingers into her. Taylor hummed with easy satisfaction. The happy feeling of having his fingers thrust into her swelled inside her.

"Oh god, Mr. Compton, that feels so good!"

"You can't tell anyone about this, Taylor. No one. Ever!" His fingers left her pussy and then she felt the probe of his cock against her thigh. The thought that she was about to fuck Ash's father thrashed her mind and still, it only fed the fire burning inside her, the frothing demand for cock. She held her breath and the hard, hot presence entered her, spearing directly into her vagina without any preamble at all. His aim was uncannily accurate. He grasped her by the waist and pulled at her, cinching their bodies together. She felt the penetration, sliding between the tight constriction at the mouth of her vagina but then nothing. She clinched as hard as she could and the cock swirled around in her. It dipped into her but failed to fill her and certainly didn't stretch her. She keened with disappointment even as Mr. Compton began to rap his body against her ass, pumping cum into her, popping off immediately as if a string of firecrackers had been tossed into a campfire.

Taylor gasped, trying to make the feeling grow, the little tremors in her, teased and mocked her passion. A moment later, he pulled out of her, dragging a hot line of cum from her and letting it fall onto the back of her thigh. She grunted.

"I'm sorry!" Geno said. "I'll do better next time." He tried to pull up her panties but made a hash of it. Taylor reached down and pulled her panties up herself and got them into position before any more of his cum leaked out and ran down her leg. She felt the bubbling puddle between her legs. It gave her small satisfaction, yielding the form but not the substance of sexual consummation. She throbbed still with need, a need so strong, so violent, it frightened her. She shifted her hips back and forth, making the goo squish inside her. That gave her a little thrill but over all, she was underwhelmed. She turned around to face the man.

He stool a couple steps behind her, his cock dripping and drooping, his pants still around his ankles.

"I'll do better next time. I'm better with my tongue. Mrs. Compton makes me eat her but won't fuck me. She sucks me off once in a while but she spits. Says I taste funky. What does she expect? Wine? Pate? Next time, next time I'll go down on you and you'll see what Geno's tongue can do. Then when I fuck you, it won't be so fast and so, er, unsatisfying. Dave said you like to be tied up? I could get ropes, tie you up and then eat you and fuck you?"

The question cooled Taylor's ardor. She shrugged.

"I'm Mr. Carter's cunt to hand around." She sneered. "Whatever he says." She sniffed just the way Ky did when she was dismissing someone dearly desiring her attention. "I have to get back to school." Geno Compton looked crushed and Taylor found it terribly unsatisfying. She wanted to be taken and didn't think doing the taking held the same promise for her. She needed to be filled and stretched and pumped full. The words throbbed inside her, echoing in her drooling emptiness.

1...678910...14