A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taylor learned to take a cock deep, so guess what that means? If Taylor can do it, anyone can! Don't look so smug, guys! Taylor's going to learn to eat pussy next and guess who'll be learning right along with her? So don't get all smarmy and think you have the world by the ass. Your turn on your knees is coming, my dear Richards!" Ky fairly cackled then, but Taylor couldn't tell if it was because she was getting something over on Taylor or because of the idea of all the cocks Taylor had been sucking would soon be on their knees eating someone's pussy. Taylor had to smile and that made Ky furious. Ky's mouth clamped down into a firm, thin line and her face darkened. She looked at the room.

"So, Queen Taylor can suck cock. Can she suck cock while being fucked? That is the next test."

Taylor caught the important word in the sentence. Next. "Next" implied it was just one in a sequence, one that would be followed by...what? Taylor almost missed what happened next, even though it was happening to her. Ky took her firmly by the elbow and led her over to the desk.

"You'll need to lie down for this, Taylor, unless you think you can stand, get fucked from behind and suck cock at the same time? That takes some doing, mind you so I'd recommend that you lie down on the desk, facing the class, your legs back here." She pointed to the space behind the desk. Mrs. Stineway moved off the desk, then stacked up the papers, books and other paraphernalia and moved it all to the shelves under the windows. The desk was cleared for Taylor to lay down on.

Her mind was afire. She focused on Mr. Crowder's cock and how she was going to accommodate it in her mouth. Ky bent her over the desk, reached under her dress and drew down her panties. Taylor shivered with Ky's hands on her legs. She stepped out of her panties, realizing how much she was anticipating having a cock in her cunt again. Mr. B had lit the fuse and she was set to explode as soon as some errant cock penetrated into her. She felt giddy and together with the confusion that Ky was arranging for her ecstasy, seemingly intentionally on the assumption that Taylor would choke on Mr. Crowder's cock, she felt positively euphoric. Then she realized that Mr. Crowder wasn't the one unzipping his pants in front of her face.

Taylor's mind clicked around the configuration and she found it nearly impossible to think. Crowder's cock was going in her vagina! That thought unnerved her, as Ky surely knew it would. Ky may not have been as intelligent as Taylor but she had a sort of serpentine cleverness that made her dangerous to underestimate. Taylor had underestimated her. She felt the sick thrill flooding her body.

The guy's cock appeared before her face. She was propped up on her elbows. She used one hand to maneuver the cock to her mouth and kissed the end. The guy flinched like her lips were sharp, or hot. She sucked on the end and let him push it into her mouth. She felt the arousal mixed with the euphoria of success as his cock slid into her mouth, bumped the back of her mouth and then pierced her throat, filling it as it slid deeper.

"Now fucking hold still while Mr. Crowder fucks her."

"Jesus, Ky, what if she bites it off?" Taylor recognized Guy Mason. She remembered him. He came in her twice last weekend before he was able to make her climax. He was a quick draw artist so she expected him to come immediately. She swallowed around his cock and sure enough, he popped. While he pumped cum down her throat, she felt Mr. Crowder's huge hands on her legs, running up and down the backs of her thighs.

"Ugh, coming!" Guy grunted.

"Fuck, Mason, couldn't you hold it long enough for us to get her spitted on this other cock?"

"Spitted! Shit, I like that!" Guy grunted, pulling his cock from Taylor's oozing mouth. She wiped her lips on the shoulder of her dress and lifted her head again.

"Get out of the way, Guy." Billy stepped up, Taylor knew his voice. She knew his cock, too, as a matter of fact. He got a firm hold of her by the hair and lifted her head for her. He directed his cock between her lips and then pushed it into her mouth.

"A marble for you, Guy. Has everyone gotten their marbles from Taylor?" A chorus of 'nos' answered Ky. She went to Taylor's pack, took out the marble bag and began distributing them. "Oh, look, its getting empty. Don't worry, there's always more marbles."

Billy pushed his cock down Taylor's throat. Taylor fought the gag reflex, won, and swallowed around his prick. She steeled herself as the hands on her thighs moved up to her ass. She felt the cool air of exposure on her ass and then Mr. Crowder peeled her open. She felt the blunt head of his cock against her ass and then it traced a wet line down her little butt cheek to the opening in her body. Her vagina pursed with arousal, unrequited passion and Taylor's lurid need. She needed to be filled and holding the cock in her mouth was a function of the tension in her body as she waited for the massive penetration to come.

Mr. Crowder pushed against her and she felt her body resist, her ass lifted with the pressure and then the head shifted slightly and entered her, pressing past the constriction of her pussy lips and burrowing deep into her cunt. She'd been merely slick with excitement to that point but as soon as the huge cock head entered her, her body responded with a new gush of fluid. Taylor, her mouth and throat jammed with Billy's cock, felt the flow of wetness down her right thigh. It's journey down her leg sent an unending stream of tingling sensations up her leg to her cunt, and thence up her spine to her head where it seemed to throb in her mouth filled with cock. Mr. Crowder pushed harder, lifting her ass.

Taylor groaned. Her vagina stretched around the huge cock penetrating her but not enough to take the entire thing into her properly. With her ass lifted, her vagina slowly relaxed and let Mr. Crowder's cock slide into her. It penetrated her so slowly she sensed the pending orgasm long before it arrived, like a slow moving storm approaching from far out on a flatland desert. It loomed for what seemed like hours as the cock worked deeper and deeper into her body.

Taylor gagged. The humiliation flooded through her as she fought to expel Billy's cock but the ass hole didn't let her back off his cock. She had to turn her head while he pulled on her hair to get the cock loose from her throat so she could gasp around it and then she had to cough. Just as she inhaled to cough, Mr. Crowder reared back and rammed her with his cock. The result was a snorting, barking, cough that splattered Billy and left her gasping, hanging over the edge of the desk while Mr. Crowder drilled his cock deeper into her body. She groaned like her actual death was near, not her little one. The orgasm loomed, though, and the sensations whirled inside her, making her gasp with confused ecstasy.

"See, Taylor? Not so easy now is it. Come on, suck his cock. Show us that talent you think you have." Ky's chiding voice winkled at Taylor's mind, pricking her ears. She struggled to get her elbows under her again. Mr. Crowder had pushed her nearly off the desk, so the edge was nearly on her tits. She struggled to raise her torso and got her hands on the desk. She tried to scoot back onto the desk and did but in doing so, utterly impaled herself on Mr. Crowder's cock. The result was a titanic orgasm that rose up and fell on her, a tsunami of pleasure that wracked her like a seizure and scraped her mind clean of all intention.

She screamed with orgasm. The two days of sucking cock caught up to her and thrashed her with a vengeance. Her body bucked and convulsed, jerking and twisting as the climax tore at her, shredding her composure and wringing the last vestiges of reserve from her, robbing her of control. She screamed again; it sounded loud even in her ears. The shriek was ragged with vaulting passion. Mr. Crowder had firm hold of her by the waist, his huge hands were like harnesses holding her securely while she bucked and shook, utterly unhinged by the orgasm. Her mind left her and she felt hollow, like she was plastic, inflated, filled with cum but still tingling with sensations that ebbed and flowed over her skin.

"Suck me, cunt!" Billy rasped, lifting her head by her hair. Taylor grunted and opened her mouth, vaguely aware that Billy wasn't going go gentle into the great midnight of her mouth. He pushed into her mouth and she gagged immediately but fought it off. She felt Mr. Crowder pull back and plunge into her again and the gag conquered her. She wrenched her mouth off of Billy's cock and screamed into a hacking cough that rattled her frame. Mr. Crowder behind her groaned as the cough made her cunt clinch down on his huge cock. He groaned and hunched against Taylor's helpless body, lifting her nearly off the desk and off her feet. She had no reserves of control or discipline to resist him. She orgasmed and her body fled her helpless, nascent control again. She screamed again, using one hand to push Billy away while the orgasm attacked and ravaged her.

"Oh my god!" She shrieked as she came.

Moments later, she heard the big bass boom of Mr. Crowder coming, his voice a rugged thunder that punctuated the thrusting cock encased in her body. His hands gripped her painfully, moving her forward and back so forcefully and fast, she couldn't remain on her elbows. She fell forward, her shoulders and head dangled off the desk. She let her arms flop over her head, her fingers tinkled onto the floor, the last broken shards of her reserve and self-control. She went limp, her body violated by the huge cock, filling with cum as he pumped her beyond full to overflowing. She groaned, her head banged on the side of the desk. Her limber body flopped and drooped without any muscular structure to hold her against the motion between her legs from Mr. Crowder pumping her full of cum.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Taylor chanted, her voice barely more than a breath. When her ass quit moving, she felt the euphoria in her bones, twitching and buzzing like she had a short circuit in her nervous system somewhere. Mr. Crowder coasted to a stop. Her vagina clung to his cock like it was part of her. She was sure she could feel the big vein on one side pulsing. There was no give, no fade, no deflate in his cock. It remained iron hard inside of her, though quiescent and quiet now, but still huge and present.

Taylor gasped for breath. Mr. Crowder, realizing he'd nearly fucked her off the desk, dragged her back until her head lay on the desk once more. She panted, ragged breaths that rattled in her chest. His huge hand rested on the small of her back, a strange, warm comfort. She sounded close to death. She felt resurrected. The singing aria of her orgasm echoed in her body and for a wondrous moment, she lay totally sated, still mounted on Mr. Crowder's huge cock, like ladies formal glove pulled onto a lady's arm.

Ky appeared beside her. Ky grasped a handful of Taylor's hair and lifted her head so they could be eye to eye.

"See, cunt! It's not as easy as you thought, is it?"

Taylor was so blown that she just nodded her head, totally submitted to Ky's suggestion.

"Hey, what about me?" Billy demanded.

"You didn't come in her mouth, no marble for you." Ky said. She didn't like Billy much and the feeling was mutual but they both wanted to fuck the other; why that didn't happen was a physiological mystery but with a perfectly sensible social explanation. They didn't like each other.

The bell rang.

Taylor groaned. Mr. Crowder pulled his prick out of her body and Taylor sighed from the sudden emptiness. She felt incomplete, unpacked and scattered. The full, packed feeling of a cock shoved into her pussy resonated and she wished for it to return. The longing made her chest hurt.

"Mrs. Stineway, shall we plan on this for the rest of the week?" Apparently Mrs. Stineway nodded but Taylor didn't see it. Ky continued as though she'd received assent. "Mr. Crowder, would you like to fuck Taylor at this time the rest of the week."

"Will she still blow me?" The man's dark voice rumbled behind Taylor. The question tickled her mind but stimulated her quivering body.

"Every morning. Practice makes perfect. She'll be sucking cock for the rest of the week but you can fuck her this time each day. She clearly needs practice sucking cock while you fuck her. Be here at the beginning of the period. You can fuck her the whole time."

Taylor's body listened and responded, her pussy bubbled with excitement. No more sucking cock without getting fucked! She loved that feeling of being full! Full of cock!

Ky tapped her on the shoulder.

"Time for dance team, cunt."

Taylor struggled off the desk, her body twanging with after parties. She staggered, chuckled at her own drunken motion and then with iron will, regained her equilibrium. Dance practice was uneventful. Anne, though, kept switching positions to work out next to Taylor. She helped her stretch. Her hands on Taylor's legs put little tremors in the muscles, sexual feelings that Taylor couldn't discount, couldn't disregard. She was showering, alone, after everyone else had finished, having spent time with some routines on her own when Anne appeared at the entrance to the shower.

Taylor stood there, staring at her naked feet, water pouring over her body, suddenly self-conscious, terribly aware of her body, her vagina blooming in the growing forest between her legs. She was alone. The locker room was utterly quiet but for the rattle of water on the shower floor.

"I have us a ride home, Taylor." Anne said into the rattle of the water in the echo chamber of the shower.

Taylor looked up at her. She turned off the shower and turned around, displaying her body to her sister. Anne eyes swept over her, impassive and calm. Anne had this expression that people called poise but Taylor knew it was just blankness, a lack of reaction to the world around her. Anne simply didn't respond to the world except for the little narrow slit that she was focused on. The wider world didn't exist for Anne Dillon.

Taylor walked over to her sister, dripping water. She'd shampooed her thin, stringy hair. She felt like a UFC fighter compared to her sister and she...she what? Resented it? Hated it? Loved the difference? She stopped in front of where Anne leaned on the shield wall of the shower.

"Wanna hand me my towel?" Taylor said softly.

"No one else is here. Collette has their car. She'll take us home."

"Hand me a towel." Taylor said. Anne didn't move. Taylor wasn't going to walk around her. She stood there, chilling literally, dripping water down her naked body. Each runnel focused her attention on her skin, on her body and what her sister was seeing. "Is Connie with her?"

"Yeah."

"Are they waiting?"

"Are you going to initiate them too? We were born on the same day, after all."

Taylor realized she hadn't give the Larson twins any thought at all. She shrugged, glanced down to see if her breasts moved. They didn't.

"I want into the adult club, Taylor. What do I have to do to get into the adult club? Or are you going to keep me out from sheer spite?"

"Spite? Why would keeping you from turning into a slut be spiteful?"

"Is that what you are? A slut?"

"You want to be like me?" Taylor shook her head. This wasn't going anywhere. "What do you think this is? I mean, what are they saying about me?"

"That you fucked non-stop all weekend." Anne said, her voice lilting a little, a little dip in tone and timbre that sounded like disbelief, disbelief or a request for confirmation. Her next words validated here tone. "So? Did you?"

Taylor stared at her sister. Anne's eyes kept dropping, glancing from place to place on Taylor's body, comparing, judging, measuring, gaging. Taylor felt it like someone was tossing flowers at her. She suddenly understood what was going on in her sister's mind. A shudder ran through her wet body, inside and out. She thought of Mary Carter, how she suddenly kissed her and how startled she'd been but how good it felt. She moved a step closer to her sister, leaned forward and kissed Anne lightly but certainly on the mouth. Anne's eyes fluttered and then she sighed.

"Oh god."

Taylor kissed her again, this time, leaving her cool lips against Anne's hot ones, her thin mouth against Anne's plush, perpetually pouting mouth. Taylor held still, using very muscle memory she possessed to hold still, to keep her lips firmly against Anne's until finally, she felt it, the tip of Anne's tongue. Taylor turned her head and opened her mouth. Anne opened her mouth and their tongues met. Anne's hand rose up to touch Taylor's side, pressing against the beaded water there and then moving down to clutch at her hip. Taylor pushed at her sister and Anne whimpered, a soft, frightened sound. Her mouth, her tongue, however, they remained alive on Taylor's.

Taylor felt it, the shivering excitement in her sister. She broke the kiss and stood straight very close to Anne. Anne's hand remained on Taylor's bare hip, right at her waist, clutching as though for balance or stability.

"Say it, Anne." Taylor whispered.

"I want..." Anne began but her eyes swept up Taylor's body to look her in the eyes. "I want you. I want to make love to you."

"You mean you want to fuck me." A statement, but Anne nodded her agreement nonetheless.

"God, yes, I want to fuck you." Anne stood up straight, not leaning on the wall any longer, freeing that hand. She touched Taylor between the legs. Her fingers toyed with the flanges of Taylor's pussy. "You have such a beautiful vagina, I want to kiss it." Anne whispered.

"Bullshit. That's not what you ever say to anyone else. Say it, Anne. Tell me what you tell Collette or Micky or the other cunts you hang with. Don't bullshit me or you'll be on the outside looking in. At least, this once, let's be honest with each other."

Anne's eyes hardened then softened, the shift in her gaze was so distinct it was remarkable, impossible to miss.

"I tell them you have an ugly cunt. I say you have a reptile between your legs or a rodent. You don't have a pussy, you have a rat, a mangy, flea bitten rat."

Taylor nodded, smiling a little.

"And now you want to put your mouth on my hairy little slit? Why is that? What is this about really?" Taylor began to tremble, only partly from standing naked and wet in the shower. Anne's gentle finger fussing with her pussy helped. "Did you get the short straw or is this a bet or something? Did Connie send you in here, tell you you had to go down on me, lick my cunt and make me come so I'd be sure to initiate you and let you and your little friends into the adult club?" Taylor used that taunting tone that Anne hated. The one she'd used since childhood at the end of every race, races she always won and which, in time, motivated her sister to stop running and start walking gracefully and elegantly and to never compete directly with Taylor ever again. There was no sibling rivalry with the Dillon girls it was a clash of cultures.

"Well?" Taylor asked, knowing she had to either make a move or dry off and get dressed. She thought of Mary Carter and wondered what she'd do, with her own sister. Taylor tried to remember if Mary Carter had a sister but the thought yanked her mind back into the present. "Annie?"

"I hate it when you call me that."

"I know. I won't any longer unless you pull my ponytail. Hand me a towel, we shouldn't keep Collette waiting."

Anne leaned back and pulled a towel off the shelf and handed it to Taylor. Taylor took it and slowly wiped her body dry. The chill went with it. Still they didn't move. Taylor reached out and took hold of one of Anne's hands. She held it, like she was about to lead her somewhere, down some primrose path. She tossed the towel past Anne onto the bench. She moved Anne's hand between her legs. Taylor felt it against the hair between her legs. Anne's hand moved, turning to palm her pussy, cupping it with her warm skin. It felt...comforting, good, soft and gentle. Anne pressed a little harder and the lips of Taylor's pussy wet kissed her hand. Anne crooked a finger and pushed it inside Taylor's pussy. Taylor felt her eyes close. Despite the lack of girth and depth, Anne's finger stimulated something in her she couldn't quit believe. Her body jerked once.

1...56789...13