A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor sagged against the door. Mrs. Dougherty's hand moved faster and faster. Taylor's pussy squelched and belched, sending shivers of humiliation through her body. The sounds of her reaction to the woman's hand inside her embarrassed her, sounding so loud, she thought sure they eked out into the studio. The first wave of orgasm shook Taylor. Her head banged back against the door with a loud percussion thump. It rattled her brain but then the second wave of ecstasy ran up her spine and down her legs. She felt weakness and the sag turned into a slump. The fingers inside her stopped moving. Her vagina clinched and seized, locking around the three fingers planted inside her.

Taylor moaned. She opened her eyes. Mrs. Dougherty was staring at her.

"Who's your master now, slut?" Mrs. Dougherty hissed.

"You are, ma'am." Taylor responded automatically. She moaned again when the fingers eased out of her gushing pussy. When they appeared in her field of vision, she moaned again, louder, deeper. They approached, bundled together into the spike that had penetrated her. Taylor watched, her head pressed back against the door. The fingers glistened, dewy with Taylor's own juice. When they touched her lips, she inhaled and the smell of man cum was overlaid with her own dank, musky scent. The fingers pressed against her lips, parting them and pressing against her clinched teeth.

"Open up, cunt." Mrs. Dougherty whispered. "Taste yourself, cunt." Taylor's tongue snaked over the berm of her teeth and addressed the smeared fingers. Her lips clasped around them and she sucked at them, while her tongue tested and tasted her own nectar. It was salty and musky and it made her breathless. Mrs. Dougherty jammed them farther into Taylor's mouth, until Taylor's lips were sucking at her knuckles. She sucked and sucked until no more of her spice remained on the woman's hand.

Mrs. Dougherty withdrew her hand from Taylor's mouth and then stepped back, untouching her.

"Get dressed for practice," she whispered. "And Taylor, I'd never have a slattern slag like you for my cunt slave. Go on. Run back to your master and let him use you. I have higher standards."

Taylor waited for a half dozen heartbeats for the woman to say more, to demand something more of her but Mrs. Dougherty merely gazed at Taylor's face. Taylor watched the woman's eyes but they never met her gaze, fixing on her lips or chin or lower. Taylor felt like a piece of meat, and the feeling and the words describing it etched the message into her brain. She sidled away from the door, opened it and dashed through the stalks of the other dancers to the locker room.

The rest of practice was subdued, quiet even but with a brisk regularity. Several times they got a routine absolutely perfect. Mrs. Dougherty never raised her voice even once, talking them gently from routine to routine. Taylor felt like she floated, drifting through the air when she jumped, feeling like she hovered for long moments before either foot reconnected to the floor. Orgasm seemed to improve her performance or at least her sense of it. She showered with the other girls, though wherever she moved, they shifted out of her way, keeping a penumbra of space around her. She dressed and walked out into the parking lot alone but then just stood still, trying to let her body wind down and her mind to wind up.

"Taylor? Are you okay?" Anne asked from behind her.

Taylor turned to look at her sister. She nodded.

"We better go. Mom and dad will be waiting for us." They walked to the car and drove to The Chain House. It was nearly six-thirty when they arrived and found their parents already seated. Taylor felt the past few weeks vanish and she was back to being the girl with a family, innocent and care free. The dread she'd coddled for the evening never ripened. Instead, for those two hours, they were a close knit family who enjoyed each other. The dominate feature of her life, sex, never intruded on the conversation and for those two hours, she was asexual and uninhibited. Her father talked incessantly about politics, state and national and they discussed the events off and on throughout the meal. The staff brought a birthday cake with eighteen candles and Anne blew them out.

"You're and adult, now." John Dillon said, his voice replete with pride. He looked at his wife and they shared a moment of mutual pride.

Anne, however, looked over at Taylor and while her parents were alone in their shared accomplishment of raising two adult females, she licked her lips very slowly while staring intently at Taylor. The mood of the evening shifted and Taylor's pussy perked up. Suddenly, Taylor couldn't sit still and after a few uneasy moments, her mind let her in on the secret, she was thinking of her sister in her bed.

It wasn't very late when the door to her bedroom opened and Anne's dark shadow flitted inside. She wore a tee shirt, white, that glinted in the gloom. She drifted to the bed and slipped in beside Taylor, where Taylor was waiting for her. Anne leaned over her and then moved under the covers. She squeaked when her hand touched Taylor's naked body. She sat up, then, skimmed the tee over her head, exposing her perfect boobs. She flopped onto her back and shucked her panties off, tossing them off the bed onto the floor. Anne rocked onto her side, not touching Taylor.

Taylor lay on her back, looking over and up at her sister in the dim gloom of the room. Anne was a shadow, a lurid shade, close enough to be emitting heat but not yet touching her. She waited, then realized Anne was waiting on her. The sudden realization that she was in control, that Anne had come her to be used, to have Taylor manipulate her sent an uncommon thrill through her body. Taylor shuddered and snaked a hand out to touch her sister.

Anne was naked. Her body turned and tensed so she could look down at Taylor. Taylor had a sudden thought about the Larson twins, wondering how they began to make love to each other. The thought aroused her and she hooked her fingers onto Anne's rib and pulled at her. Anne wriggled closer. Taylor felt Anne's hot body mold against hers. Anne's mouth kissed the point of Taylor's chin before finding her mouth. Taylor saw the door to her room wasn't closed, but stood ajar. Anne's mouth covered her lips and her sister lay down on Taylor, their naked bodies swirling together like smoke and fog. Taylor shivered, her body feeling Anne's like a crust of bread feels soft butter. Anne was so soft, so gentle. Her hand found Taylor's head and idly petted it as they kissed.

The shock of feeling Anne's naked body against hers morphed into lurid arousal the moment Anne pressed her thigh between Taylor's legs, contacting her pussy with her skin. Taylor felt her vagina kiss her sister's leg. Anne's lips lifted, halting the careful kiss.

"My god, Taylor, don't you shave? You're hairy down there!"

Taylor shivered. For some reason, she tamped down the arousal threatening to riot in her body.

"Are you sure the 'rents are asleep?"

Anne giggled and lay down beside Taylor, on her side. She pulled Taylor onto her side so they faced each other.

"They're doing it. I heard them groaning and moaning before I came in. So, no, they're not asleep." Anne giggled and scooted closer. Her breasts nuzzled against Taylor and Taylor sighed. It was one of the few shared things between the sisters, the few times they'd audited their parents having sex. Anne had figured out their body language and when they were young had peered into the dark room and understood what she was hearing. She'd shared the knowledge with Taylor and together they had eavesdropped on their parents making love several times.

"Seems wrong that they celebrate my birthday by having sex and I get nothing." She chortled. "I don't mean nothing, I mean, I have to seduce my sister to celebrate."

Taylor felt the tension in her chest. Anne thought she was doing the seducing! She was here taking pleasure from Taylor! Even though the auspicious reason for her being in Taylor's bed was to prepare for initiation into the Adult Club, she still thought of it as though she were taking something from Taylor, and not the other way around. Taylor wanted to be insulted and would have pushed Anne out of her bed except for the rousing gush of emotion that accompanied the thought. Instead, she shuffled her body against her sister and kissed her, covering the thought in Taylor's mind: I want to be seduced, taken used! In moments, they were entangled in a luxurious embrace, their bodies entwined, their lips sealed together, pussy to thigh to pussy, their tongues speaking the lurid language of sex and love with panting precision.

Anne fit her leg between Taylor's and flexed her thigh muscle as she gently moved it back and forth against Taylor's vagina. Taylor groaned into her sister's mouth. Anne groaned back and then they broke the kiss, giggling like they weren't adults. Taylor fell back onto her back, amazed at the feelings coursing through her body. Anne leaned over her and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Are you going to initiate me?" She whispered.

Taylor, in a sudden burst of assertive sexuality, grasped her sister by the back of the head and pulled her into a hot, rapacious kiss. Then, she directed Anne to sit up and lean over her, positioning her sister so she could suck her tits. She did. Taylor felt them the first time, one against her cheek. Anne's breasts weren't pendulous like Miss Rollins but they were distinct and well-formed mouthfuls. Taylor turned her head and kissed around the slumping sloop of Anne's breast. She licked around the curve until she found the nipple. Anne shuddered, jerking hard when Taylor pulled it into her mouth, sucking at the erect, perfect nipple. The thrill transmitted from Ann's body to Taylor's via their contact, down into the pit of her stomach where it bloomed into a gnawing need.

To tease herself, Taylor shifted to Anne's other breast. She licked and kissed it and then found the nipple and sucked hard on it. Anne stiffed with a soft grunt, her hand found Taylor's hip and descended between her legs. Anne leaned over Taylor, feeding her breast to her even while her hand fumbled between Taylor's legs. Anne was awkward but eager, assertive but clumsy but with her persistence, she fingered Taylor's vagina and succeeded in coaxing a trickle of juice out of her sister's body. She fingered Taylor's pussy and then lifted her breast from Taylor's mouth. Taylor lay back. Light from the moon had moved across the bed so it spotlighted Anne's breast, through the parted shades of the window. Taylor watched as her sister smeared the glittering juice on her fingers onto her nipple and then leaned in and fed it to Taylor.

Taylor tasted herself again, this time on her sister's breast. She sucked at it, tasting the sour saltiness of her own body. The errant hand found its way between Taylor's legs again and sopped up more of the flow drooling out from the core of her erotic being. Anne smeared her other breast and fed that to Taylor. Together, they panted and gasped, shifting in the bed, rubbing their naked bodies together. Anne mounted her own pussy on Taylor's thigh and while she rubbed Taylor's pussy, she ground herself down onto Taylor leg. Taylor lifted her sister's hips with her strong thigh. Anne shuddered and pressed her now drooling cunt hard onto Taylor's thigh. Anne's pussy gapped and her hot juice flowed out of her.

"Oh my god, that feels so good!" Anne whispered. She bent over Taylor and kissed her with a new passion. Taylor wrapped her sister in her arms and pulled her down onto her naked body. Anne coated Taylor, a great erogenous cover that singed and tinged through them both. The kiss boiled between them. Finally, Anne broke it and shuffled lower, kissing over Taylor's chin and onto her neck. Taylor had consciously resisted marking her sister's elegant breasts but Anne gave her no such consideration. She latched onto Taylor's neck and bruised her.

Taylor groaned, thinking of the next day, the hickey clearly visible on her neck at school. Anne finished one bruise and shifted to the other side, her body wriggling over Taylor like a second blanket, covering her and coating her with lust. Anne left the second bruise and kissed down Taylor's chest, swerving to the little flap of her right breast, lipping her little nipple and then bitting down on it, hard. Taylor gasped, the shock of her sister's teeth swept through her, leaving her panting with passion. Anne shifted to her other breast, bit her nipple and then bruised her there. After an extended time sucking hard on the inner swell of Taylor's left breast, Anne shifted back to the right and bruised it there.

Taylor lay back and let her sister bruise her, feeling the immediate sensations but also savoring the moment she uncovered her tits at dance practice...or wherever, and imagined feeling the eyes on her breasts, decorated with hickeys she doubted anyone would attribute to her own sister! That lurid curiosity would go unanswered, unsated. Anne kissed down Taylor's belly, licking and kissing this way and that while Taylor writhed under the fierce attention. Anne pushed her legs open and kissed from her torso onto her heaving abdomen. Taylor struggled for air, fighting the tightness in her chest and the distracting sensations between her legs. She resisted grabbing her sister's head with both hands because that surely would have broken the mood. She clinched her fists into knots in the sheets, anchoring her while the sordid ripples of pleasure zinged through her body. Anne disappeared under the covers, pulling them over her head even as she kissed into the forest of Taylor's pubic bush. Anne never hesitated but licked and kissed right down to Taylor's vagina. When Anne's tongue swiped down and then up her voluble slit, Taylor cried out. The intense pleasure boiled out of her like a volcano erupting and she cried out again and again, her voice chirping as she struggled to maintain radio silence.

Anne moved fully between Taylor's legs, her mouth fastened firmly to Taylor's pussy. Anne slipped her arms under Taylor's thighs and locked them open, holding them tight with both hands while she licked at Taylor's pussy. Taylor groaned deep in her chest, sounding almost masculine. Anne's tongue penetrated deep into Taylor's body. Taylor felt it, her sister's tongue spearing into her. She grunted and twisted a little but Anne shouldered her leg flat onto the bed. Her sister's mouth opened and Taylor felt the hot wind of Anne panting between her legs. Anne's tongue slurped at her vagina, making smacking sounds and slowly drawing Taylor into the maw of desire that was enveloping them both. Anne's mouth nursed at Taylor's pussy. Taylor groaned and grunted and finally her tensed muscles flexed and jerked, surging under her sister, lifting her head.

Anne moved a hand up to Taylor's pubic hair and stroked her, ruffling it while she searched through it for Taylor's clit. Finding it, Anne moved her lips to it and with a fully educated address, brought Taylor to her first orgasm with a woman's mouth on her pussy. Taylor groaned loudly as it swelled up behind her tingling tits. Her hips jerked and she punched at her sister's face. Anne continued to eat and stroke her, moving down from her clit to pierce into the dank reaches of her vagina, swirling and probing with full erotic effect. Taylor came again. Her body clinched and jerked, twitching as the orgasm took over her body. Taylor struggled to constrain it, keeping it submerged inside her skin least she give a banshee cry and wake the neighborhood. She jerked, gasping and climaxing while her sister continued to lick and suck her pussy. Taylor was devastated by the roiling pleasure!

Something disturbed her twisting, clinching pleasure. A sound or some change in air pressure that she couldn't mark consciously but only received as a blip on her sensory system piqued her attention. She opened her cliched eyes. She saw it then, a shadow, a shape, a form that moved beyond the door, a simple change in the darkness that seemed like a line forming a boundary of a shape. Taylor went still even though Anne didn't stop her ministrations. Taylor felt a new, different orgasm rumble through her body. She kept her eyes on the door though, even as her body bucked into a new, greater orgasm. She gritted her teeth as she came again, astonished at her sister's ability to elicit such pleasure but also set her mind to keep her eyes open and on the door.

Then she saw it, the door moved. It was unmistakable and for a moment a bit of scattered light ricocheted into the shadow and Taylor saw clearly who stood there for someone was clearly there. Tara Dillon stood outside Taylor's door, Taylor could see her face outlined by the flash of light, headlights from a passing car skittering through her window. Anne, as though sensing something, rose out of the well of Taylor's body, looped out of the covers and kissed Taylor on the mouth, her lips slurried with Taylor's juice. Taylor shuddered, her one eye catching the motion of the door as her mother pushed it open a little more, clearly she wished to see her daughters making love more clearly.

More light from another passing car, but closer and brighter filled the room and in that moment, Tara vanished. Taylor lay kissing her sister, her mind a riot with what had just happened, both the feel of her sister eating her and the sight of her mother marking them, peering at Anne going down on her. The two sensations wrestled for dominance. Anne broke the kiss.

"How was that? You came, I think." Her voice was small, a whisper, a breath, a breeze.

"Oh god." Taylor whispered. "I did. Yes, my god, I came."

Anne kissed her again. Her dewy lips smeared Taylor's mouth. Anne moved off of her and swung her legs out from under the covers. She sat up.

"I better go. If I don't, I won't leave and Mom will catch us in the morning. God, Taylor, I'd love to wake up with you in the morning." Anne was facing away from her but then, twisted around and kissed Taylor again before grabbing her discarded clothing and scampering out the door, pulling it carefully closed behind her.

Taylor lay awake for some time. Her diary had been correct. She'd had her sister, or her sister had had her. Which was the proper description, Taylor didn't exactly know. She woke with the smeared sensations still touching her. She dashed through a shower, more to try to remove the lingering tingle of her sister's body from her skin than because she needed to wash. It worked, somewhat. Anne rode with her to school again. They were quiet right up until they parked, arriving earlier than most. Anne leaned over, cupped Taylor's chin, turned her head and kissed her full on the mouth. Taylor yanked back and Anne smiled wanly at her.

"We are going to make love in front of the entire Adult Club, Taylor, do you think its going to be a secret then? Incest between sisters?" She shrugged. "It's not like we muddy the genetic pool by sexing each other up. What harm can it do? Lesbians aren't genetically generated, they are results of simple erotic attraction, wouldn't you agree?"

"I'm not a lesbian." Taylor muttered and opened the door. Anne grabbed her by the arm, stopping her.

"You are to me." Anne said. "You will be, once I'm initiated. You'll go down on me like I went down on you. It's only fair."

"Fair?" Taylor repeated, her eyes narrowing. "If all's fair in love and war, when it comes to sex, what's fair?" She shook off Anne's hand. "I have to go suck the world's biggest cock." She shut the door and locked the car but walked alone to the rendezvous with Crowder's cock. Ky noticed the bruises on her neck immediately, touching them almost tenderly with raised eyebrows before moving out from between Taylor and her cock challenge. Taylor dropped her poor pack, knelt and opened her mouth.

1...7891011...13